Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

CompassionateArrow January 19th

New Appreciation!!πŸ“£πŸ“£

It's our buddy @theConfidentialListener who's being appreciated today!

Their friend @SirenOfSerenity wishes to share this lovely message with themπŸ’™

image_1705685334.png

πŸ’™πŸ©΅

Here are some beautiful words that remind them of you!

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.,

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.,

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.,

Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.,

Coachable - They have a desire to improve

Oo! There's a gift for you too!🎁

myhome-50lakhs.gif

πŸ’™πŸ©΅πŸ’™πŸ©΅

I hope you like it!

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalalaa😁

SirenOfSerenity January 19th

@CompassionateArrow Thank you for making this appreciation πŸ₯° I love the color coordination!Β 

CompassionateArrow January 19th

@SirenOfSerenity

I'm glad you love it!πŸ’™πŸ’™

@SirenOfSerenity Thank you so much for this appreciation post! I wasn't expecting it and it made my day :) you are the true leader Siren to find and acknowledge and appreciate hardworking people.

@CompassionateArrow Thanks a lot for this lovely design. It is super cute and awesome! Grateful :)

HeavenlyMagic January 20th

π’œπ“ƒ π’Άπ“…π“…π“‡π‘’π’Έπ’Ύπ’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’Œ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’π“π“ŽΒ 

@LavenderGrapefruit659 βœ¨πŸ’–

Dear Christine, you are such a lovely person and you inspire me so much with all the great work you have been doing here.

Words can’t describe how much I am proud of you. 🌷

Arent you the sweetest person ever

You had many challenges yet you came out of all of it gracefully and successfully graduated.. πŸ’Œ

You inspire me and so many people and you are such an amazing person. πŸŽ€

You have a heart of an angel and im so so so grateful for your existence. πŸ’–

So here’s a small appreciation from you.Β 

You deserve this. 🌷

7_1705714830.png

you are lovely

elegant-graduation-poster_1705714847.png

im so proud of u

8_1705714873.png

you inspire me

9_1705714890.png

sadcat13 January 20th
@LavenderGrapefruit659 congratulations to your graduationΒ πŸŽ‰πŸ’ IΒ΄m so proud of you and your achievement. You truly must have put a lot of hard work and effort into it 😊

@HeavenlyMagic

Awww I loveeee these beautiful graphics and super sweet gesture, Magic, you're sooo kind!πŸ’–

@LavenderGrapefruit659

Hey hey Lavender, super proud of youu for persevering through the challenges and uber happy you've graduated. Wishing you tons of luck and good wishes for your future endeavors!πŸ€—πŸ’–

excitedfriends-rachel.gif

VictoriaLove7 January 20th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a graduation cap graphic because the message is about graduation πŸŽ“ the other graphic is a soft pink bear 🐻, 🐦 bird, mouse πŸ€, with taped notes ☺ 

I like the cute Sunshine 🌞❀ image! ^_^

The color of the hearts in the graphic is orange just like the color of the sky in the Sunshine 🌞❀ image! ☺

WeEarth January 20th

Greetings

I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate someone truly special @walkalot 🌈✨

thank-you-walkalot-for-your-support_1705752296.jpg

Here's a special self-care kit just for you from @WeEarth, earth myselfπŸ€—

2-1_1705752409.jpg

Your journey is inspiring, and I'm grateful to have you as a peer. Keep shining bright! πŸŒŸπŸ’–

@WeEarth

It is a cute graphic with a heart holding a flower🌹 for a guy πŸ‘¦, Earth 🌎 ☺ The letters colors are blue because the font color for the message in the graphic is blue, maroon because the names are in maroon, & red in the same tone as the sweater color. ☺

WeEarth January 20th

Here's a special appreciation for @LavenderGrapefruit659 from @WeEarth

1-1_1705754567.jpg

You are absolutely amazing, and the way you navigate through life with such grace and determination is truly admirable. Always remember to be yourself because the person you are is truly incredible. Your presence adds a special kind of magic to our virtual space, and I'm grateful to call you a friend. 🌈

🌼Sending you the biggest virtual hug! 🌈

2-1_1705754596.jpg

Keep shining bright, my friend. πŸ’–

@WeEarth

It is a simple but cute graphic with soft pink & white clouds ☁️ with purple background. The letters colors are indigo purplish because the graphic background is purple, blue teal because the sky color in the warm hug earth 🌍 image is teal, & green because the grass are green. The earth 🌎 has this face 'πŸ˜„'

Helloooo @Alexo0010, your awesome self has recieved warm hugs along with a hearty-note filled with lots of gratitude and love for youu, from a secret friend!πŸ’œ

image_1705765442.png

Aww what a generous note, thank youu, secret friend, we need more people like youu, who love their friends whether or not they like it lol.πŸ’œ

Okie Alex, time for some warm hugs from your secret friend.πŸ€—

hugs-love.gif

And some adorable reminders, that you canΒ check out here.πŸ₯°

Everyone needs a good reminder that they are loved for not just what they do for others, but for simply being, and this was yours, Alex, you *are* loved, and so much, for simply being the amazing *you*.πŸ’œ

LoveMyMoonflowers January 20th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awww πŸ₯Ί this post is so adorb-sies.πŸ₯° hehe. I love the colour choices and your vvv sweet words sun buddy πŸ’œ

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank youu sweet, Niibuddy!πŸ€—πŸ’– The secret friend sent a note for "pink, purple and turquoise green colors" to be used hehe.πŸ₯°

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

still a vvv lovely graphic and post πŸ₯°

@LoveMyMoonflowers

u-da-best-you-are-the-best.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwe what cute little kitties. πŸ₯Ί *kitty hugs for you if okay* 🐾 

hugs-love.gif

@LoveMyMoonflowers I know right hehe. *kitty hugs backkk*πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’–

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Me agrees, it is a super cute flowery πŸ’graphic, Sunshine! πŸŒžβ€πŸ€—β€

The letters color is pink because the heartπŸ’– in the warm hug kitties 🐱 graphic & the kitty ears are pink.

The names are in green teal because the font color for the names in the graphic is green teal. The font is shiny & cute with an outline style! πŸ€—β€Β The hearts are purple because the font color for the message, the background of the graphic, the flowers πŸ’ color, & the smoll hearts πŸ’• in the corners of the graphic are purple ©️ Sunshine's owlsome sweet style! πŸ₯³β€

Hey hey @Ozias, you're the sweet recipient of @Sleepypersonforever 's kindness today!πŸ₯°

image_1705766185.png

And some delicious hot chocolate to keep you feeling warm and fuzzed just how your compassionate presence makes your peers feel here.πŸ’›

christmas-hello-there.gif

Much love to both of you awesome people!πŸ’›

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very pretty & shining city buildingsΒ  πŸŒ‡ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❀ 

I love the way you put the transparent circle shape for the message in the center of the city view graphic! πŸ€—β€Β 

There are stars πŸ’« near the message, & the font shape for the names is unique. The font for the message has outline ❀

The letters color is soft pink because the font color in the graphic is soft pink, the names are in brown because the city πŸŒ‡ view at night color tone is brown, & because the background of the hot choco β˜•Β  graphic is brown. ❀ The hot choco when blinking has this face '😌'Β 

The hearts are yellow just like the color of the stars πŸ’« ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❀ original cute style! πŸ₯³β€

@VictoriaLove7

As always, super spot on, thank you, Vicc!πŸ’–

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine! 🌞❀ for your hard work in making pretty graphic that makes the appreciation even more sweet & meaningful! πŸ€—β€

CompassionateArrow January 20th

New Appreciation!πŸ“£πŸ“£

Our beautiful soul @WishUponAStar968 is being appreciated by @SleepyPersonForeverπŸ’•

image_1705768835.png

Aweee!πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

These words remind them of youπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.,Β 

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.,Β 

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.,

Β Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,

Β Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Β Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Oo! You've a gift too!🎁

sunshine.gif

Sunshine on you!🌞

I hope you like it!πŸ’œ

Looking forward to more love and appreciation! Lalalaa😁

WishUponAStar968 January 21st

@CompassionateArrow

Thank you for creating such a lovely post Arrow!! I love the sparkly stars!

CompassionateArrow January 21st

@WishUponAStar968

I'm glad you love itπŸ’—πŸ’—

WishUponAStar968 January 21st

@SleepyPersonForever

πŸ’•Sleepy- I truly am inspired by you!! You have so much patience and also you know when the room gets to fast or chats are too much and you help the room either slow down.... I love seeing you in the chatroom and having wonderful conversations with you and the group! Makes my day to know you are having a wonderful one! Thank you for the kind postΒ πŸ’• (Also I loooove the ice breakers in PositivityΒ Corner)

SleepyPersonForever January 21st

Thank you so much for your kind words ❀️ In glad you liked it.

Hey heyΒ @MusokeHereΒ you've got a lovely appreciation from @YourCaringConfidant who wants to send you colors of joy as well.πŸ₯°

image_1705770181.png

Ele, I've come across your replies in the forums to some of our peers and it warms my heart to see you pour so much kindness, love, warmth and consideration in making your peers feel better. Thank you for being you.πŸ’›

Some more Colors of Joy for you hehe.πŸ’™

happy-heart.gif

Here's a little something for you too, Desiree!πŸ’š

image_1705770257.png

Click here for a better view lol!πŸ€§πŸ’—

YourCaringConfidant January 20th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Ohhhh 🌞, thank you for delivering this note! It's absolutely better than what I imagined it to be! Thank you for making this beautiful colorful post for Musoke. β™‘ And thank you for my sweet cupcake, awwww. I adore you always. Xoxo.

@YourCaringConfidantΒ animated-animation.gif

YourCaringConfidant January 20th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I accept that hug, yayyy! β™‘

733b0e4b-4877-4c9c-9aab-728447c149c7_1705773719.jpeg

@YourCaringConfidant Aww too too too freaking cuuute, thankieees hehe.πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯°πŸ’–

January 21st

An appreciation from @SleepyPersonForever

for @buu2

Sleepy says:

"Kichu is someone who has been a good friend to me. He brings a lot of energy in the rooms. He appreciates people around him."

And Sleepy has also sentΒ Warm Hugs πŸ€—Β 

Here's fristo also doing a voice delivery of the message! Click me!

buu2 January 25th

Thank you so much fristooΓ°Β₯°ðΒ₯°ðΒ₯°ðΒ₯°ðΒ₯°ðΒ₯°ðΒ₯Β°

January 21st

From @El2002snow

ForΒ @El2002snow !

The message reads:

"I am a very smart individual and I am very kind to others. I am proud of myself because I have always gotten good grades in school and now in universityy . I am also proud of my self for being very independant even though i am completly blind."

El has also sent to themselves Flowers 🌻🌹 

Click here for Fristo's kind vocaroo!

January 21st

@HeavenlyMagic has sent an appreciation for @Jon7Cups

The appreciation message reads:Β 

"Thank you so so so much for introducing the search feature pver the chat list based on my request. This is extremely so sweet and kind of you. I can't thank you enough for all the great work you have been doing here at 7Cups. You are one of the nicest person I have ever know. God bless you."

Magic also sends this for Jon: Champion's trophy πŸ†

Click me to hear what fristo is saying!

January 21st

A Secret Friend has sent an appreciation for @tranquilechoes 😍

The message reads this:

"when I talked to this listener I was extremely down and hurt but the way she made me feel welcomed and talked to me so sweetly and made sure I was comfortable I never felt this good after talking to somebody I hope she gets all the love and happiness she deserves and honestly its a surprise she is a new listener ❀️"

The appreciator has sent you Lots of Love 🫢

Click me to hear from Fristo!

tranquilechoes January 21st

@Fristo

Thank you so much for conveying this message this made my day and whoever has sent this thank you so much to you as well it really means alot to me and lots of love to you as well πŸ’–πŸ’–