Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

GrimSox July 31st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 @amiablebunny4016 @RachelListener @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You guys gave me diabetes and Sun-tan 🌞🌞 simultaneously 😊🥰🥺 So sweet and cutuuu ❤️🥺🥺🥺 Never stop this love and sweetness you all

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 31st, 2023

@grimsmark8 Aww haha sweet Charliee, sun-tan is a mark of sunny love! :P 🤗 *youuuu* are awesomeness personified! ❤

VictoriaLove7 July 30th, 2023

Hiya ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝOptimus

@OptimisticEmpath 🧸

you have been appreciated by a Secret Friend! (⌐ _ )

1-20230730-000733-0000_1690713712.png

Secret Friend find these qualities in you 🧸

2-20230730-000733-0001_1690713758.png

From me (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)

Secret Friend

Thank you for giving this appreciation for Optimus! I hope you be kind to yourself too! 🎉

@OptimisticEmpath

Thank you for being thoughtful in every thread you make. Thank you Optimus for consoling others and for your kind presence in forum. Remember to always be kind to yourself and be who you are, not who the world wants you to be. 🧸

mytwistedsoul July 31st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 This is so cute!

Congratulations @OptimisticEmpath ❤️ definitely well deserved. You are awesome! 😊

VictoriaLove7 July 31st, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Thank you, Soul for consoling milky bear ☺ even though you have your own struggles 🐹

mytwistedsoul July 31st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Aww no thank you needed 😊 Opti is one of the sweetest people I know. They've helped me more than they know ❤️

Optimisticempath August 2nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

omg I have no words 😭 idk who the secret friend is I'm sorry but like this is really kind of you .... im still letting it settle that someone even thinks so nicely of me 🥺 thanks a lot secret friend, this made me feel so nice I can't even explain fr you're the bestest 💕💕💕 sends luvssss

Victoryy you always make cute posts I love the Milky bears 🧸🧸 thankyou for your kindness Victory, you're so beautiful like so much😭🤗🧸💕

@mytwistedsoul

Soul!! My favorite friend and hooman in the world 🥺 you don't even know how you always brighten my days so much 💕🤗 bigg sqquueeeeziee🤗🧸❤🥰

love-stich.gif

VictoriaLove7 August 2nd, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Optimus 🧸 I'm so glad you likey the milky bear 🤗 I hope things are going okie with you, Optimus 🧸🤗

Optimisticempath August 2nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 me nu likey me loveyyy it😄🧸

things are just going...idk where and how though 😅 you are a kind human Victory hope you're kind to yourself as well 🤗

VictoriaLove7 August 2nd, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Yes yes, you lovey the milky bear 🧸😄

mytwistedsoul August 2nd, 2023

@Optimisticempath *big squeezies back* ❤️ Just reflecting some of the light back to you for all the times you've brightened my days OptiBear 😊 ❤️

@VictoriaLove7 makes the cutest appreciations! Thank you for making each person's appreciation extra special ❤️

warmheartedCamp3360 July 30th, 2023

Appreciation sparkles for the absolute sparkler @SparkyGizmo from another amazing human @Comphi. 🪄💙

png-20230729-150543-0000_1690733052.png

Helloo Gizmo! I have not crossed paths with you before but just reading your bio gave me an instant pat of warmth and goodwill. Although i admire your benevolence and uplifting presence above all !! May you sparkle and shine bright just like the diamonds in the sky!! ✨️

Comphi, thank you for your beautifully written appreciation. Your choice of words do have the magic spell of ever comph-orting vibes. 🫂

How inspirational it is to see you both and your immense contribution to the 7 cups community !! Hope you resume your day with renewed energy and keep being the source of zeal for other fellow-cupsers. 🦋

glitter-sparkle.gif

Sending you both a cup of warm smiles and again many many sparkles all the way !! 💙💙

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 30th, 2023

@warmheartedCamp3360

Mittyyyy🧁this is soooo magical, I love the entire posting and your beautiful words.❤

You're soooo right, Sparkyyy Sparkkk's bio too is enough to make you feel warm, for that matter, anything they say/ do is because they are, so full of sparkly warmth themself. 🥰

@sparkygizmo *hugsssss* 🤗❤

warmheartedCamp3360 July 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Look at you, sun. Always spreading your shining rays which makes everything much better. So grateful for your presence ❤️‍🩹

you-da-best.gif

@warmheartedCamp3360 Right back atcha, sweet Mitty!🤗

care-hugs.gif

SparkyGizmo July 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so very much Good Day Sunshine! 😊❤️

big big *hugs* ❤️ my sweet friend!

SparkyGizmo July 31st, 2023

@warmheartedCamp3360

@Comphi

Hi Camp! 😊❤️ I cannot thank you enough for creating this beautiful forum post! I could not agree more with Good Day Sunshine, that it is truly, so very magical! This is my "happy place" now 😊. I have this bookmarked now to come back to this moment, experience your art with all things that are lovely and to see the stars falling all around me! Wow! ❤️

Thank you also for your incredibly kind words in regard to my bio. You have no idea how very much that means to me that you could feel the warmth and goodwill. To like my bio is to like me as a human being as my bio is truly an extension of myself here on 7 cups. Those are tenants that I hold close to my heart. ❤️

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

Hi Comphi! 😊❤️ Thank you so very much my sweet friend! Your words are very powerful to me! I do not take them lightly ❤️❤️❤️.

You are an amazing human being! I am truly grateful for you, grateful for your friendship as well as grateful for your presence here on this platform.

The secret is out now Coofi ( 😊 lol, I promised you that, that one is going to stick, haha 😊 ) that the privilege is truly all mine my dear friend. You are someone that does so very much and for so very many. You are in it, to win it! The privilege has truly been mine all along to support you and all of your efforts! ❤️

Time spent with you is always time well spent! You are brilliant, you are kind, you want the best for all of us and *rolling up my sleeves* with you, brainstorming, digging down deep is pure joy! For me, I'm so happy to watch you shine and bask in your glow! ❤️

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️ my sweet friend! Keep rockin' the house!

warmheartedCamp3360 August 1st, 2023

@SparkyGizmo hey sparky, I feel very happy reading your post. Hope you are doing well.

*Hugs and high fives back* 🩷🧁

chibird-penguin-hug.gif

SparkyGizmo August 1st, 2023

@warmheartedCamp3360

❤️❤️❤️

Sudmantohelp July 31st, 2023

@Fristo

You are the best

Hiya @tealbutterfly22, do you know what kindness looks like?🤎

Helen Kellar once said, "The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." 🤎

Kindness being one of these beautiful things, cannot be seen but definitely felt, and someone kind, a secret friend, wants you to feel some today and every other, you think of them and the kindness they shared with you! 🤎

image_1690786795.png

Sending the brightest joys and the sweetest days to you, secret friend! 🤎

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The colors of the font in the graphic are teal to reflect tealbutterfly's name and brown 🤗❤

The color of the typed letters are teal for the message and brown for the names. ©️ Sunshine's vv original style! 🥳❤

magnificentNutella July 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun, that is such a pretty and aesthetically pleasing post! You are a pro at this! Love it💫💓💫

@magnificentNutella Aww thankyouu, Nutella, sooo happy you liked it!💗

tealbutterfly22 August 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Wow, this is so incredible and absolutely made my day! Thank you so so much from the bottom of my heart. Love this community, you all are wonderful incredible humans! <3

GrimSox July 31st, 2023

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Ahoy, we have a special appreciation this time! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
For our very own @Beck1 :) by @Fristo

And it reads:

beck_1690796045.png

Beckiii, you're awesome :) I must say, your heart is an amazing goodness detector and kindness spreader haha. Thank you so much for making your peers smile (that includes me too 😊) through all your work and your appreciation of others' efforts as well. The sense of community and our holistic growth is vv much strengthened by you ❤️❤️❤️ I wish you many many good vibes... and many cookies 🍪🍪🍪 (Fristo gave us many as compensation because he had been greedy earlier and ate all his birthday cake by himself 😔). May you be very much trapped by kindness and love ❤️❤️❤️

GrimSox July 31st, 2023

@grimsmark8 Good Quality Here :)

@grimsmark8 Omggg this is super awesome, Charlieee, I love the certificate!❤

@beck1 is so well deserving of it for appreciating so many peers and spreading innumerable smiles around! Way to go, Becki!🥳

GrimSox July 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 😊🌞😊🌞

YourCaringConfidant August 1st, 2023

@grimsmark8 Ohhhh myyyy!! If this isn't an absolute beautiful certificate! Amazing job! 😍 You are such a phenomenal smile spreader. Thanks for adding so much value to PAT with your talent. ♡

GrimSox August 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant 😊😇🤗

GrimSox July 31st, 2023

We have a sweet appreciation for @WenLove from @RogueOne1983

And it reads:
wenlove_1690806563.png

Rogue also finds WenLove
Intuitive, Supportive, Respectful, Innovative, Emotionally Intelligent, and Authentic

Woah, this is the dream life isn't it? 💕 Travel nourishes the soul more than anything in my own experience.😇 You're amazing for travelling the world and learning sooo many things, WenLove. Nice appreciation from you Rogue 😊

@grimsmark8 🤩

Charlie, your posts and graphics are always so creative and awe-inspiring. I love how you pay attention to the details and make everything look so polished! Another pro member of our team😮 here 🍫!

GrimSox July 31st, 2023

@magnificentNutella
Nutella, you had me like: bridgerton-benedict.gif

Thank youuu for always supporting me 😇🤗🥰 We're pros together ❤️💪🥺

@grimsmark8

Yes we are! 😊✊💜

yay-mochi.gifpikachu-cute.gif

GrimSox July 31st, 2023

@magnificentNutella idk if you spy, but I love Pikachu and Peach cat a lot... because they remind me of my happiest days.

@grimsmark8

Charlie, that's sweet to hear! It's great that Pikachu and Peach cat bring back happy memories for you. :) and -high five- cuz same, they hold a special place in my heart

Hihi yes, I'm a spy👀🕵️‍♀️

RogueOne1983 July 31st, 2023

@grimsmark8 it looks great thanks so much!!

Hey hey @tommy, your pandastic self is appreciated by the entire community for being soooo *you*, working so hard to bring more support and engagement within the sub communities, and being an encouraging force to be reckoned with! 🤍

One such sweet peer @magnificentNutella has a bubbly thank-you note for you! 🤍

image_1690815139.png

We do love Pandas and Boba teaaasss! 😛🤍

🤍🐼 This one's for you, Nutella! 🐼🤍

🥤 *shares some tea with youu lovely people* 🥤

images-6_1690815223.jpeg

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The panda drinking boba tea in the graphic is so cutu, Sunshine 🌞❤ It is just like what nutella said in the message! ☺❤

As owlways the colors of the font in the graphic are blue with black outline, so the color of the typed letters are blue for the message and black for the names. ©️ Sunshine! 🥳❤

And and, the hearts are white because panda color is black and white 😃

You are vv creative and owlsome, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗