Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

GoldenRuleJG January 10th

Lovely work @teenytinyturtle❤️x

VictoriaLove7 January 10th

@teenytinyturtle

It is a cute pink note theme graphic, because it is for Pinkwalker ☺

The soft pink & soft peach bears image is cute, Teeny! 🐢☺

Brahmm January 10th

Hello Everyone! We have a new appreciation.

The appreciator is our friendly @bbdutch47 1png_1704882557.jpg

and the appreciation is for amazing @hoopinniedonker 2png_1704882570.jpg

5_1704882632.jpg

You are a person with a good heart. Thank you for being you.

You are awesome! 💙

@Brahmm

Aww this is sooo colorful and pretty, Brahmm, love how you've creatively used their profile pictures for an extra pop of "personal touch" here. Awesome work!🤩

Brahmm January 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you! :)

teenytinyturtle January 10th

@melodyoftheocean

you've been appreciated by a secret friend, you wonderful human! and I can say I truly agree with every word they have said. you are an amazing human being and we really appreciate you 💜🌞🌊

20240110-110830-0000_1704885118.png

20240110-110830-0001_1704885132.png

@teenytinyturtle

The graphic has such a comforting vibe, sooooo perfect for @Melodyoftheocean truly!🥰

Way to gooo, Teeny!🤗

ChromaticFinss January 10th

@teenytinyturtle❤

@teenytinyturtle

Me agrees, the ocean graphic has a calming vibes, Teeny! 🐢☺

The letters color is teal because the color of the ocean & the font color in the graphic are teal. There are musical notes 🎵 to show Melodyoftheocean 🌊 

aaliyahy909 January 10th

@serencePeace3726 you have been sent a lovely, heart-warming appreciation message by your friend @El2002snow !! 🤗

pap-3-1_1704885535.png

Such a wonderful message to an amazing member of our community, clearly! Thank you for being you, the world needs more kind people 💎💙🌎

They also let us know some of your fantastic traits- we had to start taking notes 🤣

pap-4_1704885628.png

Some warm hugs have been sent your way <3

hug-hugs.gif

Keep being you- you are doing so well! Thank you for being here at 7cups <3

@aaliyahy909

The letters color is purple because the graphic color tone is purple, the heart, the globe 🌍 are in blue because the plants 🌿color in the graphic is blue. The big hug background is also in purple with a blue color creature ☺ It is a pretty purple theme graphic for @serenePeace3726

serenePeace3726 January 10th

@VictoriaLove7 💜💙💜💙💜💙

serenePeace3726 January 10th

@aaliyahy909 wow thank you. And a huge thank you too @el2002snow it is always an absolute pleasure talking with you! And thanks again!

Kristynsmama January 10th

Hello!!!!!  We have another appreciation coming to you to from @sleepypersonforever to @Vroomvroom

Here’s what sleepypersonforever has to say

Thank you vroom for being my friend and listener. You are always there when I need a listening ear. I'm very grateful. 

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Rational - They are sensible, not moody., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Sleepypersonforever also wants to send warm hugs to Vroom Vroom.

caa474c7-3eb3-46a8-b24b-091c9ad46463_1704895687.jpeg

6b666ba8-9d63-4836-9e09-0224b2995d9c_1704895728.jpeg

f038102c-e498-4923-9e94-0b150a10e288_1704895743.jpeg

SleepyPersonForever January 10th

Thank you, hugs❤️

Optimisticempath January 10th

You are really the bestest @tinywhisper11 everyone luvsss youu so much 🥺 thanks for being youu 💕

image_1704902640.png

Thank you @Gabrielamtineo your so kind too for sending appreciation to Lola 💕 

Gabri sends you warm hugs Lola too 🤗

tatty-teddy-hugs.gif

Me sending hugggieee too 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

@Optimisticempath

The letters color is pink, because the graphic color is pink with many hearts, heart shape air balloon🎈, & hearts as the graphic frame ☺

The hugs image has a pink background, & also with hearts 💕 

It is a pretty pink heart theme graphic, Milky! 🥛🧸🤗

@VictoriaLove7 yes it pink because the appreciator asked for adding pink colors 🥰 and lola deserves bestt💕💕

Tinywhisper11 January 11th

@Optimisticempath @Gabrielamtnio awww thanks gabriel ❤ your the sweetest angel ever😇 hugs you back tightly ❤ I love you so much ❤

empath thank you for this pretty appreciation,  gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ squeezes you tightly ❤ I love you 💋

Optimisticempath January 16th

@Tinywhisper11 squeeziee you back lola 🤗 your amazing and deserve all the pink appreciations and all the other colors too but mostly pink 🥰 me luvss you too 🥺 lots of hugggieeesss and kissieees for you 😘😘🤗🤗❤❤

You are totally amazing @lou73 🤗 @20DLSx thinks so too 💕

image_1704903532.png

lots of love and appreciation for you Lou 💕 i miss seeing you around, you've been really kind and supportive to so many of us 🥺 thanks so much for everything 🤗

love-of-love.gif

@Optimisticempath

The soft pink flowery background with butterflies is beautiful, Milky! 🥛🧸 ☺

The letters color is blue because the font color in the graphic is blue. There are blue butterflies 🦋 because Lou's pfp is a blue butterfly 🦋 ☺

@VictoriaLove7 yes lou's pfp has blue butterfly 🦋 you are so sweet for noticing details Victoryy💕

Lou73 January 10th

Thank you so much for these very kind words @20DLSx 💜💜 this is really sweet of you 🤗

And thank you for the lovely post @Optimisticempath 🤗💜

thank-you.gif

i think this turned out really cute 🥰 hope you like it too @Cherry321 🤍 

image_1704904354.png

thank you to @WhyMe3112 for your thank you message 🤍

HeavenlyMagic January 10th

@Optimisticempath omg this looks so lovely. i love it when it in pink <3

aww 🥺 @HeavenlyMagic me luvss pink too 💕 thank you vv much 💕

@Optimisticempath

The cherry 🍒 graphic is very cute, Milky 🥛🧸! 🤗

The letters color is pink because the background of the graphic is soft pink, the hearts are white, just like the wings, the cloud ☁️, & the font color in the graphic. The cherries have these faces '😌' & >-<

@taylorhugs12 you seem like such a great person with how @lovemymoonflowers described and has said such lovely lovely things for you 🥺

image_1704905954.png

Flower buddy your really with the biggest heart and have really kind things to say like always 🥺 idk how you do it but your so amazing at uplifting people 💕 hugs you if ok 🤗

Taylor me doesn't know you but as i said you seem like a really awesome person and me hopes you feel appreciated and luvved because you deserve it so much 💕 hugs you too if ok 🤗

flower buddy ( Lovemymoonflowers 🤗) sent warm hugs for you 🤗🤗🤗

lots-hugs.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers January 10th

@Optimisticempath

sweetttt milkyyy bearrrr 🥺 hugs always okie. 💜 *hugs you vvvv tight* 💙 thank you for the lovely post for Tay, and for the kind words. 💜 your so sweet and i appreciate you. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers me happy to hear that flower buddy 🥺 you are infinite times awesome so me sending you infinite hugglesssss 🤗🤗🤗🤗 💕💕💕

@Optimisticempath

nuuuu 🥺 your infinitelyyy infiniteee times awesome hehe 💙 sending more big big big bigggg hugs back 

@LoveMyMoonflowers 🥺🥺🥺 

luvss youu 💕💕💕💕💕💕

@Optimisticempath

💜 loves you more 💙

taylorhugs12 January 10th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

ni you wrote all that for me...? im legit crying right now... thats so nice...

@taylorhugs12

my sweet friend :’) you deserve it. and you deserve more 💜 *hugs you if okie* 

@Optimisticempath

It is a pretty stars theme graphic, Milky! 🥛🧸🤗

The letters color is purple because the graphic color tone is purple. The stars ⭐⭐ have these face '😊' & '😌' , also there is a rainbow 🌈 on the background of the graphic. The font color for the 'lots of hugs' bears image is also in purplish tone ☺

taylorhugs12 January 10th

ni are all these things true...?
@LoveMyMoonflowers

LoveMyMoonflowers January 11th

@taylorhugs12

mhm! me would only mention them if they were true buddy.🥺 i meant every word i wrote in that appreciation. 💜 *huggles youuu* (if okay) 

Kristynsmama January 10th

This is corrected graphics for @vroomvroom

My apologies for misspelling your username vroomvroom

baf23261-b15a-47c3-ae68-93c76d6b9a58_1704916221.jpeg

c67a04a6-c872-4e09-9145-d54532688ed4_1704916236.jpeg