Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 January 7th

@BrightIndigo

It is a cute sleepy cat 🐈‍⬛ with pillow graphic, because sleepy's pfp is a cat 🐈‍⬛ There are yellow, red, orange hearts ☺

SleepyPersonForever January 7th

That looks perfect! Thank you :)

HeavenlyMagic January 8th

Hey Hey Hey!!!! We have a beautiful appreciation for our lovely friend @yourbuddy30 from our secret friend. Hey, @yourbuddy30 any guess on who that secret friend is??!!!

53_1704699493.png

VictoriaLove7 January 8th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute video game 🎮 theme graphic with cat 🐱, flowers, & butterfly 🦋 ☺

yourbuddy30 January 8th

@HeavenlyMagic Aww, thank you for this appreciation. It is very sweet of them

Avaria January 8th

@HeavenlyMagic oh my god that's such a good graphic

@Avaria aww thanks my friend 

Woahh!!! Hi, @brightPoetry587!!! Arent you the sweetest listener ever?!! Well, you got an appreciation from @El2002snow for your kindness <3 

Stay awesome as you always are. 

54_1704699650.png

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a pretty soft pink graphic theme for @brightPoetry587 with a car photograph 📸 ☺

Hiya @enigmaticPanda4152, a secret friend has sent you a sweet appreciation with lots of love!💚

image_1704700397.png

Keep being pandastically youuu, Panda, your presence is truly so uplifting and appreciated.💚

moti-hearts.gif

Thank youu, secret friend, we need more appreciative people like you who look out to brighten their peer's day!💚

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very very cute panda 🐼 graphic with bamboo, Sunshine! 🌞❤

It is a panda 🐼 theme graphic because it is for Enigmaticpanda 🐼 The letters color is soft pink because the names in the graphic & the panda paws color are soft pink, the names & the hearts are in green because the font color for the message in the graphic is green ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤

Me also like the penguin with a basket of hearts 💕,  Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

enigmaticpanda4152 January 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks Sun for creating this catching graphic.. This is really cute.. The penguin with heart adds alot to cuteness.. 

Thanks 'Secret friend' for the appreciation.. I hope to carry it well.. 

Another panda post for another pandastic hooman, this time it's for @tommy from @WeEarth hehe!❤

image_1704701899.png

Earth sent you warm hugs and a special gift too, Tommy!🤗

hugs-cute.gif

Special gift specially created by Earth for you: 

image_1704702032.png

How adorable is this aww. Your creative talents are greatly appreciated, Earth.❤

Tommy, you're a shining presence around, always up for supporting and encouraging our peers. Keep being you!❤

WeEarth January 8th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

😊💖

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is super cute panda 🐼 with a globe 🌎 graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 

The globe that shows Earth 🌏 has this face '😌' ❤ The hug is a cute smoll panda 🐼❤

The letters color is blue because the font color for the message in the graphic is blue, the names & the hearts are in red because the font color for the names in the graphic is red! ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome sweet style! 🤗❤

The graphic by Earth 🌎 that has panda 🐼 with boba tea 🧋 is also cute! ❤

tommy January 9th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @WeEarth

Aaah this is so sweet, thank you so much Earth for your kind words and thank you Sun for the post! Appreciate you both lots and lots 💙

WeEarth January 9th

@tommy

😊💖

BlissfulBue January 9th
                                                              ♥️♥️♥️💕♥️♥️♥️

Whooow! What's this?! It's an appreciation filled with 💖💗L💘💓O💝❣️V💕💞E💗💓  from @calmingcomfortero to the friendly, cheerful, patient, able to delegate, resilient and agile @yourbuddy30  ♥️

a561a35145faee43a58670a41629eb2_1704774183.jpg
Calming said this, while handing you your certificate💓:
Thank you so much for being a wonderful person! It brings so much joy when you distribute certificates, and mention the names of graduates

And I absolutely agree with her. Buddy, you truly are an amazing person and I can also attest to the beautiful feeling of having you mention my name as a graduate before💕

♥️♥️♥️💕♥️♥️♥️
yourbuddy30 January 9th

@BlissfulBue Aww, thank you so much @calmingcomfortero. It really makes me so happy to see you appreciate these small things. Thank you for this wonderful appreciation. 

Thank you Blissful for this wonderful post

BlissfulBue January 9th

@yourbuddy30 Happy you like it! :)

VictoriaLove7 January 9th

@BlissfulBue

The letters color are red because the hearts color in the graphic is red, purplish because the splashes of paint color is purplish, soft pink because the hearts color in the graphic are soft pink. It is a cute heart theme certificate graphic, Bue ☺

BlissfulBue January 9th

@VictoriaLove7 Vickity! 💖 here's a heart for you too :)

@BlissfulBue

Thank you, Bue! ☺

@BlissfulBue

Omigooooshhh this is tooo pretty and heartyyyy hehe, welcome to the team, Bue, you've been one of us for a good time now.🤗

BlissfulBue January 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you😃😃

Your username certainly has such a serene, warm and comforting vibe @SerenityLight, I'm happy to share this appreciation from @SleepyPersonForever for you!💛
image_1704826994.png

They sent you some sunshine.🌞
sunshine-good.gif
Yet to catch your serene light around personally, Light, but I'm so grateful for people like you who remind everyone they are welcome and make them feel comfortable being themself plus interacting with others.💛

Sleepy, there you go, honoring your smile-spreading-talents hehe, keep being you!💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute bright Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with bright lights show the Sunshine 🌞❤ sent by Sleepy to Light! The letters color is gold because the font color for the names in the graphic is gold, just like the color of the lights in Light's pfp, the hearts are yellow because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ in the graphic is yellow, & the names are in purple because the sky background in the graphic is purple ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤

The Sunshine 🌞❤ with lights graphic is even brighter because it is created by Sunshine! 🌞❤

The Sunshine gif with a reflection on the water is cute & sweet, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

SerenityLight January 15th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awww, wow, thank you!!!! 💗💗💗💗💗💗

SerenityLight January 15th
@SleepyPersonForever Thank you so much!!!!!!!! BIG HUGS 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hey hey Goldennn, if I were to play @fristo 's kindness game (Click here to participate, everyone) here,  easily, G is for Gold (hearted people) and G for youuu @GoldenRuleJG, always such a beautiful presence around sharing love and kindness! 💛

@WhyMe3112 has a little thank you note for you, and I'm feeling all sunnyyy to deliver it lol.🥰

image_1704828262.png

They sent you a smile as well.😄

good-morning-happy.gif

I am so glad you felt heard and supported, WhyMe, this was such a nice way of thanking your supporter, Golden, for being lovely as ever!💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty Sunflowers 🌻 graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The Sunflowers 🌻 show Golden's pfp, the letters color are green because the font color for the names is green, just like the color of the leaves 🍃 & the stems, brown because the center of the Sunflowers 🌻 is brown. The hearts are yellow because the color of Sunflowers 🌻 is yellow! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome cute style! 🥳❤

I also like the smiling flower gif, it is a cute Sunflower! 🌻🤗❤

The sweet & pretty Sunflowers 🌻 theme graphic is even more Sunshiney because it is created by Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

GoldenRuleJG January 10th

Thank you so much @Whyme3112 for your kind message - great work on the poster sun - looks lovely 💛💛🥹

Hiya @SpongBobishappy you've recieved a sunny appreciation from @NeonBlueberry1843 hehe!💙

image_1704829855.png

Some more sunshine for you!

sending-sun.gif

Mike you're truly one of the most consistent people when it comes to offering a welcoming, comforting and supportive space to your peers. Thank you for being youu!🌞💙

And thank you, Berry for being so appreciative and sweet towards your peers, you're berry awesome, you neonnn that right?!🥰💙

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute SpongeBob with Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

There is SpongeBob holding the message shows Mike, with the message from Neon 🫐 , the Sunshine 🌞❤ has this face '😌' ❤ & there is a rainbow 🌈 near Sunshine! 🌞❤

The letters color are orange peach because the background of the Sunshine in the envelope graphic is orange peach, the names are in green because the color of the hill in the SpongeBob graphic is green,  the hearts are in blue because one of the rainbow colors is blue! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome sweet style! 🥳❤

I also love the Sunshine 🌞❤ in the envelope gif! 🤗❤

The Sunshine 🌞❤ in the graphic is even brighter because it is created by Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

Excellent work on this so colourful sun 🌞 well done @SpongBobishappy 😊💛

@GoldenRuleJG @VictoriaLove7 

aww-thank-you.gif

VictoriaLove7 January 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ for the time you spent & for your hard work in making pretty graphic with meaningful parts that prettify the appreciation! 🤗❤

owl-love.gif

teenytinyturtle January 9th

1-20240109-205501-0000_1704833803.png2-20240109-205501-0001_1704833817.png3-20240109-205501-0002_1704833826.png

teenytinyturtle January 9th

@pinkWalker7121 you've been appreciated by @wishuponastar968

Such a well deserved appreciation. Pinky is amazing at making everyone smile so thank you 💜

Well done @pinkWalker 7121