Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 November 5th, 2023

@rubyjane00

I like the cute Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค images, Ruby! โ˜บ

rubyjane00 November 5th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

thank you!!

heathermarie95 November 6th, 2023

Hello @bluegreyink

You have received an appreciation from @Orca03

screenshot-2023-11-05-at-7-46-27-pm_1699231681.png

clearer image

They also sent you a trophy!

stickergiant-you-deserve-a-trophy.gif

Toย bluegreyink -

I like the scenery in your profile picture!

To Orca03 -

Keep being the kind

person that you are :D

VictoriaLove7 November 6th, 2023

@heathermarie95

The graphic of the blue wave is like bluegreyink's pfp! โ˜บ

Kristynsmama November 6th, 2023

Hereโ€™s what @BennitaJ has to say about @globalBraid3774

d7b21987-6d1e-45fa-8c83-c8fb81b4c638_1699232152.png

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning., Open Minded - They are able to see things from othersโ€™ point of view.

I was in very stressful situation and exploration garden was opened just in time. I got to share for 10mts and another 10mts in total of 20mts ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ two shares, globalBraid3744 wasn't fed up and was listening, supported me so much , came up with all sorts of ideas and with different perspectives. I don't know if I can solve the problem but i feel better. Thankyou Thankyou for making me feel better.

@globalbraid3744 thanks for all you do!!! ย 7 cups is lucky to have you!

globalBraid3744 November 10th, 2023

@BennitaJย It is a pleasure to receive such a kind message from you, thank you very much. It means a lot to me and it is encouraging to hear you felt heard and supported. We are always there for you in the EGย ๐ŸŒบ

image_1699648125.png

@Kristynsmama thank you for sharing Benitta's message with me

heathermarie95 November 6th, 2023

Hello @Mya000

You have received an appreciation from @grimsmark8 !

screenshot-2023-11-05-at-7-59-41-pm_1699232461.png

They sent you a warm hug!

hug.gif

To Mya000 -

It is great to see you

a part of the Positivity & Gratitude team :D

Toย grimsmark8 -

It is awesome to work with you

on the PAT team :D

Mya000 November 6th, 2023

@grimsmark8ย Thank you very much for your incredibly kind message, I am deeply touched. This escape game truly was a fantastic moment, and I'm delighted to know you enjoyed it as well. Belated Happy Halloween to you as well. I'm sending you a lot of love, hugs, and cheerful wishes in return ๐Ÿ’•

bear-blowakiss.gif

Thank you very much @heathermarie95 for conveying and crafting this message.ย Have a wonderful day! ๐Ÿค—

Bunnylovesyou November 6th, 2023

๐ŸŒ™ Hey @calmmoon2104 ๐ŸŒ™

๐ŸŒ™ you've been appreciated by the one and only @lovemymoonflowers ๐ŸŒ™

๐ŸŒ™ here's what they had to say!๐ŸŒ™
image_1699241232.png

๐ŸŒ™cant see the graphic?? Here's the message!๐ŸŒ™

๐ŸŒ™Hey Taru ๐Ÿ’œ
me knows we havenโ€™t talked in a vv long while but I want you to know that I still love and appreciate you so much. ๐Ÿ’™ I really hope your looking after yourself ๐Ÿฅบ and being kind to *you*, or at least trying, buddy ๐Ÿ’• I miss you vv much ๐Ÿฅบ sending hugs your way, if okie. i hope we can talk soon ๐Ÿ’œ Ni ๐ŸŒ™

ย ๐ŸŒ™ I think you both get a hug ๐ŸŒ™

hugs-free-hugs.gif

๐ŸŒ™ @calmmoon2104 you are amazing and a pleasure to be around! Stay awesome!!๐ŸŒ™

๐ŸŒ™ @lovemymoonflowers my fellow smile spreader!!! So good to see you! Stay slay!๐ŸŒ™

๐ŸŒ™bunny๐ŸŒ™

@Bunnylovesyou

It is a pretty graphic with an astronaut on a swing with 'uWu' written on the helmet screen .The color of the background is black like taru's pfp โ˜บ

@VictoriaLove7ย 

thank you!

@Bunnylovesyou

It is from Nii ๐ŸŒ™ to taru (moon) so the graphic is an astronaut because astronaut goes to the moon โ˜บ๐ŸŒ™

Bunnylovesyou November 7th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

that was the goal (: im glad you like it

calmmoon2104 November 8th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou

Thank you so much Nii ๐Ÿ’™ *hugs you back *๐Ÿ’™

Yes we haven't talked with each other in a very very long while, and I really miss u soo much too! You are a really sweet and amazing person, and of course my cups bestiee plus sistah โœจย 

It's just that the reason I am not as active as I was before on 7cups because I have been going through some stuff and changes too, you know life is a rollercoaster lol.... And I don't really feel like coming here anymore. I can't connect with anyone here, it is just not as efficient as before. I have even thought of deleting the app but I am still giving it time. I do hope things work out. I have been also trying to cope with all this in my own way, and I also don't really get time to come here. But I may pop up like this sometimes to say hi hehe ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you very much again for this amazing and sweet appreciation Nii, I am glad I have someone to think of me this way and miss me when I am not around ๐Ÿ’™ Thank you for looking out for me ๐Ÿ’™

*have some cookies ๐Ÿช *

thank-you-thank-you-very-much.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers November 8th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

taruuuu ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ *hugggs you if okay* you deserve the appreciation buddy ๐Ÿ’™ plus i just wanted to check on you hehe :'3 thank you for the cookies ๐Ÿชย 

Kristynsmama November 6th, 2023

Hear Ye! ย Hear Ye!!! ย I need everyone to stop! ย Letโ€™s all take a moment to celebrate this appreciation to @CharlotteAuxFraises from @BenittaJ

Hereโ€™s what Benita has to say!!

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒปRespectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made., Agile - They change course as needed., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Supportive - They are kind and helpful.๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒปA true heart felt bad for her guinea. Was Completely stressed about it's health, Thankyou for taking good care of it, Thanks for being a loving pet parent. Please Share often.๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป

222ed81a-7381-4fc7-a165-95a5453afbf0_1699243413.png

@Kristynsmama

The letters are pinkish and green because the flowers color in the graphic is pinkish and the stems are green โ˜บ

๐Ÿฆ• Woo-hoo! Another Bunny and Ni power post! ๐Ÿฆ•

๐Ÿฆ•ย This time we are appreciating the lovely @ty47 ๐Ÿฆ•

๐Ÿฆ•hey ty, here's your post! ๐Ÿฆ•

image_1699243483.pngย 

๐Ÿฆ• Here's what she said๐Ÿฆ•

๐Ÿฆ•Hey Ty ๐Ÿ’› Ik we donโ€™t talk vv often but Iโ€™d like to thank you for always being so kind and friendly in the rooms ๐Ÿ’• Youโ€™ve always been really caring and genuine and I hope you know how appreciated you are ๐Ÿ’› and how much you mean to Teenie Land. Sending lots of love and best wishes your way ๐Ÿ’•ย Ni ๐Ÿฆ•

๐Ÿฆ• Ni also sends lots and lots of love!๐Ÿฆ•

moti-hearts.gifย 

๐Ÿฆ• @ty47 - you are so awesome and amazing! You bring such joy to the 7cups community! Keep being you. Spoiler alert :shes awesome ๐Ÿฆ•

๐Ÿฆ•@lovemymoonflowers - niiii you are so amazing and I loveeeee making your posts! Ilysm ni buddy ๐Ÿฆ•

๐Ÿฆ•Bunny๐Ÿฆ•

LoveMyMoonflowers November 6th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou

hehe thank you bunny! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’• this post is adorableย 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

anytime ni!!!

ty47 November 6th, 2023

Thank you Ni ๐Ÿฅน

@ty47

*hugs if okay* ๐Ÿ’œ

teenytinyturtle November 6th, 2023

@communitymodkay you've been appreciated! I totally agree, you make the rooms so welcoming and lovely (:

@lovemymoonflowers Niii, thank you for sharing so much appreciation for everyone, always (:

20231106-101218-0000_1699265784.png

@teenytinyturtle

It is a cute cereal ๐Ÿฅฃ and latte graphic, teeny ๐Ÿข, it shows Kay! โ˜บ

@rachellistener thank you for appreciating one of our wonderful commods, @communitymodcharlie !

Charlieeee you are always so helpful and kind to everyone, we appreciate you lots!ย 

*shares honey with everyone*

yellow-modern-natural-honey-***-post-20231106-095503-0000_1699266378.png

yellow-modern-natural-honey-***-post-20231106-095503-0000_1699266474.png

RachelListener November 6th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š Is the graphic not appear or is it only not appear on my screen? ๐Ÿ˜Š

@rachellistener

idk its being weird :( I will work on getting it sorted, sorry :(

RachelListener November 6th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

That is okie, take your time!ย ๐Ÿค—

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 11th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Teeny could you message me a link to this graphic? So I can add it to the post! <3

ty47 November 6th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonFlowers

Thank you for the Appreciation post and Happy Birthday ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ty47

you deserve it, ty! ๐Ÿ’œ and thank you so muchย 

rubyjane00 November 6th, 2023

@anonhelp123 you have a wonderful appreciation post from @HachBee ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

pat-1-06-11-23_1699291691.png

pat-11-06-11-23_1699291721.png

They have gifted you a champions trophy ๐Ÿ†

screenshot-2023-11-06-at-17-29-46_1699291805.png

@anonhelp123 You are such a dedicated individual wanting to spread kindness and help your fellow peers. Thank you for all your hard work ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

@HachBee Thank you so much for taking time to appreciate those around you and spreading positivity ๐Ÿค—

Cookies from me to both of you ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

anonhelp123 November 9th, 2023

Thank you so much @rubyjane00 for this wonderful post :)

And Thank You @HachiBee for the wonderful appreciation. I hope to continue to strive to be a better mentor always :)

rubyjane00 November 6th, 2023

@comfortingCloud6929 you have a wonderful appreciation from @Orca03 ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

pat-2-06-11-23_1699294012.png

They have gifted you flowers ๐ŸŒบ

image_1699294526.png

They have also highlighted the following peer qualities in you ๐Ÿค

• โœจInquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.โœจ
  • โœจCheerful - They are fun to be aroundโœจ
  • โœจHumble - They humbly admit when they are wrongโœจ
  • โœจForgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for anย offenceโœจ

@comfortingCloud6929 Thank you for all the work you do on 7cups. Your presence makes a huge differenceย ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

@Orca03 Thank you so much for taking time to appreciate those around you and spreading positivity ๐Ÿ’•

Cookies for you bothย ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

heathermarie95 November 7th, 2023

Hello @Fristo

You have received an appreciation from @safetysource12

screenshot-2023-11-06-at-9-23-23-pm_1699323903.png

They also sent you flowers!

red-panda-flowers.gif

Toย safetysource12 -

It is great to see how much

you have accomplished in a shortย 

amount of time! Keep up the great work! :D

To Fristo -

It's been awesome leading PAT with you!ย 

heathermarie95 November 7th, 2023

Hello @yougotmybackย 

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-11-06-at-9-32-10-pm_1699324392.png

They also sent you a trophy!

myhome-50lakhs.gif

To yougotmyback -

It is great to see how much you have accomplished.

Keep up the great work :D

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

Yougotmyback November 7th, 2023

So sweet! Thank you๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ’•

I'm trying to beโค๏ธ

Bunnylovesyou November 7th, 2023

๐Ÿ’™ย Hey @adrienlovesyou23 !๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ’™ You've been appreciated by @Sunnyskies1236 ๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ’™ Heres what Sunny has to say ๐Ÿ’™

image_1699331543.png

๐Ÿ’™Cant see the graphic? No problem! Here's the message!๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ’™Adrien was very welcoming and made me smile! She made my first week of cups better with her (online) presence and I am so grateful. ๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ’™Sunny also sends.... *drum roll* Warm Hugs! I believe this means an olaf gif! ๐Ÿ’™

olaf-josh-gad.gifย 

๐Ÿ’™ @adrienlovesyou23 - I know you like stitch and I couldn't get him on the graphic, I'm sorry. Heres a stitch for you! ๐Ÿ’™

lilo-and-stitch-disney-lilo-and-stitch.gif

๐Ÿ’™ @sunnyskies1236 - thank you sooo much for just being you! You are lovely to talk to, and I'm glad I was able to complete your post in time for the name change. Best of luck!!๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ’™As always, Love Bunny๐Ÿ’™

AdrienLovesYou23 November 7th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou This has me in tears. I always thought I was doing bad, but I guess I do make a difference. This means so much to me as it shows that I have accomplished something. I am in total shock and disbelief. I unfortunately can't see the stitch picture, but it's okay. Thank you @sunnyskies1236 for this. You have been amazing and sweet. I love you so much /p and I hope you enjoy it here on 7Cups.