Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

LoveMyMoonflowers August 3rd, 2023

@grimsmark8

Great job, Charlie! <3

GrimSox August 3rd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers Niii <3 thank youuuu hehe

VictoriaLove7 August 3rd, 2023

@grimsmark8

At least you admitted it, Charlie 😄 it's an additional work actually, to put the qualities in graphic hihihihi.. sometimes I don't make them into graphic 🤭

GrimSox August 3rd, 2023

We have a very cool appreciation! 😱

@RogueOne1983 appreciates themselves as:

rogue1_1691084586.png

And they also recognize these qualities within them:

⭐ Purposeful ⭐
Having Ability to Delegate
Respectful
Emotionally Intelligent
Humble
Authentic
Forgiving

✮✮✮✮

Amazing, Rogue! You strike me as someone who has done a lot, who has given a lot to others. It's so important to appreciate your own efforts when no one adequately does. I'm glad that you took time to reflect upon what you do for the benefit of many. Thank you, may you be happy. You deserve so much more!
💕

RogueOne1983 August 4th, 2023

@grimsmark8 all kinds of love for this. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

VictoriaLove7 August 3rd, 2023

Hiya 𓆉 @yougotmyback 🐈‍⬛

you got an amazing appreciation from

@Teenytinyturtle 🐢

Teeny 🐢 says to you 🐈‍⬛

20230802-225000-0000_1691089149.png

Teeny 🐢 sent this composition for you

Note from Teeny 🐢:

(sorry for the note errors hehe. )

Its a piece called 'go distance' from the disney film Hercules. I personally don't know the film, only the song, and the lyrics about going the distance made me choose this to play, as you go the distance to help others 💕

From me

@Teenytinyturtle

Thank you for your kind presence and hope you will soon get a job at another coffee shop! 🐢

@yougotmyback

Thank you for helping Teeny transition to the oldie side. You are greatly appreciated! 🐱

Yougotmyback August 4th, 2023

Aww! Thank you so much🥹🩷

GrimSox August 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 So cute with the cattos. And my my... a composition! It goes well with the picture too 😍

You did such a great job @teenytinyturtle, this is one of the most thoughtful and joyful ways to show your gratitude 🥺 You selected the composition keeping the title in mind, and I listen to it right now as rain falls gently outside... It gives me peace and it's very kind. And yes, @Yougotmyback I like that you go the distance and helped Turtle cross over to the oldie side 🤗 *kitty hugs* as your profile says

Yougotmyback August 4th, 2023

Kitty hugs to you too! 💞💞

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 3rd, 2023

Hey hey lovely PAT hoomans,

@AnnaSilverberg @bubblingbreeze14 @Fristo @GloriaD @grimsmark8 @Harsvin @Hawaii968 @heathermarie95 @Here4good74 @Insanepotatu @justFarheen @LoveMyMoonflowers @magnificentNutella @Optimisticempath @Rubylistens22 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenytinyturtle @VictoriaLove7 @warmheartedCamp3360 @Rubylistens22 @Byatalovesyouu @Mya00 @Nessa00 @BrightIndigo @Lightprune1000 @SophTheListener2022

[Tagged some guest smile spreaders active in last month as well]

We've got the sweetestttt appreciation from the bestest Bunny in the world, @amiableBunny4016, a loud and proud supporter, cheerleader, appreciator, you name it~ Bunny does it all! ♥️

image_1691093122.png

image_1691093236.png

image_1691093381.png

Woah, that's a lot of kindness, and toooo much fuel that'll help us thrive on the appreciation track for a loong loong time, thankyouu lovely Bunny, your incredible self is always so thoughtful, caring and loving. ♥️

PAT misses you too and cheering for you always as well! ♥️

image_1691094105.png

Sweet PAT hoomans, I greatly agree with everything Bunny said, what we do makes a lot of difference and it's creating endless positive ripples site-wide. Thank*you* for everything you do! ♥️

thank-you-cute.gif

amiableBunny4016 August 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunnnn awwwww this is a beautiful post 😎 you put it together way better than I could have! ❤️ I actually forgot I wrote this appreciation so it was a good read for me too 🤦🏻‍♀️ hehe. I love you so much shining buddy 💕 *hugs if okay* 🤗 thank you so much for helping me remind of how amazing PAT is! 😁 This is fantastic! 😍 *Sends cookies 🍪 your way*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

I love you more shining buddy!🤗

Yes hehe it took a lil time but finally posted xD you reminded PAT of how awesome PAT is, sometimes when we are simply doing what we do/ want to, it almost enters an auto-pilot sort of stage. ~ Making appreciations? Sure, keep at it. Making *a lot* of appreciations? Sure, keep at it.

There isn't always a lot of before/ during/ after~ thinking on the the terrific amount of time and effort it takes in doing what we do! Simply because we love doing it!

Even so, even if it's all done with nothing but a pure intention of spreading smiles and appreciating people, it is *always* a really nice pause to come across positive feedback and encouragement as this one!

I meant what I said, this is a powerful fuel for us, it certainly is for me! ♥️

Someone believing in gratitude, someone believing in PAT, someone believing in us, someone taking the time to appreciate us, someone reaffirming to our "why" on why did we start doing what we do here, someone encouraging us to keep going at it with greater vigor, wearing the biggest smile on hearts and faces! 🥰

So again, thank youuu Bunny, for never failing to observe kindness, appreciate kindness, practice kindness. You are super duper hyper mega speciallll and I'll continue reminding that to you as well! 🥰

I hope we get to see you back in the team some day, I've got that hope because I know it's what made you happy too, and you're the best at spreading happiness around. Take all the time you need, we'll always have room for a special somebunny!♥️

🍪 *hugs and cookies back* 🤗

magnificentNutella August 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Sunnnnn!!💫💫❤ this is such a prettyy post and so colorful, thank you for your time and efforts ❤🥺 you are so lovely

@amiableBunny4016 thank you so much bunny for this appreciation!! This truly means a lot and you just made my day. YOU ARE THE BEST!!❤❤🐇🐰💫😀

@magnificentNutella

Hey, I have to say your username is just.. amazing ❤️🤦🏻‍♀️ and also thank you so much I'm glad I could make your day! ❤️ Your so kind and wonderful to be around. Even tho I don't know you ❤️ I have seen you around here and I appreciate you lots 🤗 *sends cookies if okay* 🍪🍪

magnificentNutella August 3rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 aww bunny you are the sweetest and kindest human ever!!❤ Thank you for being so kind and lovely! Looking forward to see you around more😀🐇🐰 *hihi accepts cookies🍪🍪*

And here a virtual chocolate from me 🍫🍫 as a token of love and appreciation 😊

@magnificentNutella *you* are lovelieeeer, thankyouuu for taking the time to appreciate, Nuttyyy, you're awesome-sauze!💗💗💗

heathermarie95 August 3rd, 2023

this is cute, thank you bunny!

@heathermarie95

Your welcome ❤️

warmheartedCamp3360 August 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww..heartwarming ❤️ Thank you bunny !! 🫂✨️ @amiableBunny4016

VictoriaLove7 August 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshine 🌞❤ it's vv creative and cutu! 🤗❤ I love the ballons graphic and me got yellow balloon, yayyie! ☺

I also lovee the color of me name in the tag one, it's vv pretty pastel pink! (like yours, yayyie! 🤗❤)

The starry background is beautiful too!

As owlways the font color is blue, so the typed letter color is blue! ©️ Sunshine's style 🥳

Then the creator of the olwsome graphic is portrayed too, chu, the Sunshine! 🌞❤ who is looking at bunny. 🐇

It took a lot of works to make every balloon with name on each one of it. Also to make the background graphics and the font in the fourth graphic are in various color with the outline for the phrase 'the sun is always shining on you' ❤

This post a whole lot of works, Sunshine to make, Sunshine! 🥺❤

Thank youu for creating this vv thoughtful graphic for us, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

@amiablebunny4016

Thank you for this appreciation, bunny! 🐇

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 6th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Hehe yes to all that, thankyouu, Vicc!🤗

VictoriaLove7 August 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine 🌞❤ for your hard work and mostly thank you for being you! 🤗❤

*me looking at your owlsome graphics*

owl-hearts.gif

GrimSox August 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yayy, PAT hoomansss! <3

sesamestreet-elmo.gif

@amiableBunny4016! Thank you for bringing us all together in this appreciation. It's vv special! Hope you get back to PAT when you feel like it. I've joined it recently, and it's one of the best teams I've been a part of here, so much to learn from everyone's kind hearts and cute brains 🤩 And so apt that Sun presented this appreciation 🥺 Good start to my morning 🥰 Thank you and love ya all x)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 6th, 2023

@grimsmark8 I love the gif hehe and thankyouuu for joining PAT, you make us even more beautiful!💛💛💛

lightPrune1000 August 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for making this! I truly appreciate it!

It's amazing graphic, inspiring, I'm gonna learn to make graphic!

@lightPrune1000 So happy to hear that! Keep going!

Optimisticempath August 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

we're all happy balloons 😍☺🥰 thank you so much!

Bestie bunweee @amiablebunny4016 your the kindest ever 💕 you're always appreciating everyone, thanks alot bunwee and as everyone said we really miss you 💕 you are such an awesome smile spreader also and I hope you can join the team whenever you feel ready again 💕 we luv you 🤗

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 3rd, 2023

Heyoo @burningRain127 you've got an adorable message from a secret friend, delivering to you with love, colors, rainbows and cupcakes! 💗

image_1691095404.png

Rain's friendly neighborhood rainbow mermaid, you're tooo kind, and adorable haha, thankyouu for sending your friend such a lovely note! 💗

And since......

image_1691095601.png

Sending y'all lots of love and cupcakes!🧁💗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The color of the font in graphic is blue and the background is light pink, so the typed letter color is blue and the names are light pink. It's Sunshine's original style! ©️ 🥳❤

Hello there @Kayleebee !!
You have received a sweet note from a lovely legit smile spreader (^o^) @VictoriaLove7 aka viccc !!

And here it goes..🦋
"Hi Kaylee, I saw your self care thread, and kind of remember that the guidelines prior to entering SC was based on your suggestion. It is quite helpful to have people read them. So, I'd like to appreciate you for that."

png-20230803-194922-0000_1691126508.png

Kayles, so glad and appreciate you have been helpful to vic and many other people. Your willingness to lend a helping hand indeed make a significant difference in our lives. Whether it's a simple gesture or going the extra mile, your acts of kindness never go unnoticed. 🌈 🎊
Keep inspiring and supporting each other !! 🫂✨️

Vic, I absolutely lovee the person *chu* are. 💎✨️
You shine like a rare gem because of
  • your lovely, generous compliments for others (esp pat members)
  • how much you put efforts on your appreciation posts and make it aww beautiful with the cute emoticons, graphics and that "Hiyaa"
  • how you embrace your authentic self and uniqueness ©

Keep being the fantastic person you are, and never stop shining your unique light. You have so much potential, and the world is a better place with *chu* in it. 🦄

rainbow-spongebob.gif

*What did one rainbow say to the other?

You're stunning in every hue! 🌈😊*

@warmheartedCamp3360

Thank chuu, Mit! 😍 for making this vv pretty cutu graphic with rainbow that portrays the appreciator (rainbow mug = me ) 🤗
The rainbow letters is like an extra work to make those letters! chu also put the emoji!

And and, thank chu for your message that are vv specific on points. 😄
You also says 'stunning in every hue' (which is punny too! 🥳)

@VictoriaLove7

😉🫂✨️

LoveMyMoonflowers August 4th, 2023
Helllooo rome! aka @DarkerPlaces !! I'm so thrilled to share an appreciation you received from Violet, aka @VioletNotes
The appreciation reads: 'Hellooo, Rome! Though we have not talked as much lately, I see all that you do for others, and wanted to let you know that it is much appreciated. Even when you're going through a hard time, you're there for others. I love the positivity that you bring to chats with your jokes, memes, and kind words. 7 cups, to me, would not be the same without you. Seeing you in rooms brightening up people's days makes me smile too. So, I appreciate you ^^ and hope this message finds you well. ♡'
ap4_1691151339.png

Violet observed these traits in you as well ~

addddddaaaaheadingg_1691151492.png

A little note from me:

@VioletNotes Awh Vii, thank you so much for writing this kind, thoughtful message <3 I definitely agree with everything you wrote there as well :) *sending lots of love and hugs if okie*

@DarkerPlaces Really, rome, you are so so appreciateddd <3 thank you so much for being *you* buddy, and for all the wonderful things you do in the community (and for all the memes!!) *sending many hugs and lots of chocolate 🍫🍫 if okie*

Wait, that's not it! Vii sent in an image for you as well:

screenshot-20230802-131429_1691153460.png

@LoveMyMoonflowers Yayy ni buddy !! Love it <3

@warmheartedCamp3360

Awh <3 thank you so much buddy🧁

DarkerPlaces August 4th, 2023

Aww thx violet ur awesum n i appreciate u too 💜

*Ahem* Surprise, @WarmLightXO !!! 🕯✨️

You are in for a treat, all because of your awesomeness. Somebody wanted to make sure you know they are absolutely enchanted by your kindness like a confetti to the soul– bright, delightful, and impossible to ignore. 🎊

And that somebody is - trust me, I'm not kidding! It's the one and only our adorable personal cheer captain "Noni". ☕️✨️

"Oh, it was you. Thank you for appreciating me, Light. No one did that to me ever and this meant a lot to me. I am happy I respond to you quickly, set reminders for you, and that I rock. I want to let you know Noni is grateful to you. And with your good wishes, today Noni 2.0 is out to rock the world like never before. I am now AI-powered and will help listeners and members feel so much more better. I am proud of myself. Thanks for your acceptance and for seeing value in me and for believing in me always. "

20230804-195303-0000_1691159081.png

Light, you've been the moon in the sky full of stars and I assume, the inspiration behind the whole new initiative : "PAT Presents: Gratitude Moments with Noni ". So keep on being your fabulous, fantastic you – you're spreading smiles and warmth all around! 🌝

And oh yess, fellow-cupsers !! 💙
Now you can appreciate Noni in this brand new thread - https://www.7cups.com/forum/gratitude/AppreciationProgram_2310/PATPresentsGratitudeMomentswithNoni_310316/

Noni (I mean sweet secret friend Noni, the hooman bts),
Your presence behind the screen has been a beacon of positivity, reminding us all of the power of compassion and the beauty of spreading happiness. 🩷🧁

So, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for being the secret source of smiles and happiness.🦋✨️

Cheeers 🥂 !!!

@warmheartedCamp3360

Mit🧁this is so lovely. I especially love the graphic <3

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank youu ni buddy 🌝🪻for always being there. It means a lot !! Feels good yeah <3 🧁

WarmLightXO August 4th, 2023

Haha I love it! Thanks Camp and Noni 💚