Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 16th, 2023

@thateyelashinyoureye Eye-Know-right? LoL!

Awww you're so welcome, keep it going!❤

Superrrrr happy to post this *lovely* message for @MeaningfulSilence from @YourCaringConfidant, everyone's beloved Desiree, yesss! 💜

Now Desiree is one person who always knows how to use her words in the most beautiful way possible and I'm only glad you get to hear them too, Silence, you truly are a special hooman and deserve all things kind and loving! 💜

image_1689512841.png

Desiree spotted the following qualities in you!

image_1689513404.png

Silenceeee, completely agree with Desiree, you're soooooo appreciated, for real, forumland is a much better place with you in it, so is our world, a lovelier place with your amazing self in it, spreading so much kindness, compassion, happiness and love around! 💜

Oooh alsooo, congratulations on becoming a forum supporter for the Needs Reply Team, its one team where we really can use "all hands on deck" hehe, your responses filled with support, resources and encouragement make a lot of difference! 💜

Keep being *youuu*, Silenceee, we ♡ youu! 💜

image_1689514294.png

MeaningfulSilence July 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww 💖 This is super emotional Sun! First of all, you are among those that creates wonderful posts, it helps giving value to what people say! Thank you! Happy to have joined the NRT Sun! Feels good to be part of the same team, yay! 🎉

Desiree!!! ... I have found angels coming back to Cups, YOU are one of them! 😇 💙

It's been emotional reading this post,really. I don't know if I deserve so many compliments but what I know is that I highly treasure the intention behind them: the reason to let me know you appreciate my presence on here is the key for joy and positive energy!
Thank you Desiree, you made my day! 🤗

@YourCaringConfidant

@MeaningfulSilence Yayyy, and you *do* deserve the compliments!💖

YourCaringConfidant July 16th, 2023

@MeaningfulSilence You most certainly do deserve all the compliments and more. You are worth it. My note is just a small way to give you back a smile you deserve. ♡ And Sun delivered it in the most beautiful way. I'm so glad this was able to make you happy and make your day. You deserve it. ♡ Never forget it.

MeaningfulSilence July 16th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Beyond words..... 🤗

national-thank-you-month-1200x834_1689525270.jpg

YourCaringConfidant July 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awww Sun, you did such a beautiful job with this posting. Thank you for delivering my note. It is just absolutely beautiful and I am so thankful for the time you put into this. I love it! ♡

@YourCaringConfidant care-hugs.gif

Cherry-sweet appreciation for a cherry-sweet hooman, and a cherrific friend O'mine~ @Ouicherie, this one's for you my lovely! 💚

image_1689514692.png

Secret friend clearly has been honored to get to talk to you, Cherie, the qualities they picked in you to appreciate are certainly few of the many appreciable qualities supremely radiant in you! 💚

Big ups to you, secret friend, for being so thoughtful and appreciative! 💚

You truly do deserve all the love, care and awesome things in life, Cheriee! Biggg *hugssss* 💚

image_1689515028.png

ouiCherie July 17th, 2023

Thank you so much Secret friend for this gift of kindness 💕🙏🏻 and the design is super cute, Sunnie @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 😍

Thank you @Fristo for taking time to deliver it. You guys are really smile spreader and mood lifter! ✨️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 19th, 2023

@ouiCherie You deserve it, lovely Cheriee!🤗

@VictoriaLove7 Thankyouuu for noticing and appreciating owlways, Vicc, you never miss, even the simplest details and I admire that a lot about you! *you* are cherrifically awesome!❤

VictoriaLove7 July 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshine 🌞❤ it's vv creative and cutu! You put each one of Cherie's qualities on a cherry 🍒 fruit, your graphic is cheriously awesome! 🥳

(the cherry graphic makes me want to nom nom cherry fruits 😄)

And and, as owlways the red typed letter color matches with the color of the cherry graphic. 😍

The appreciator and appreciated names and the hearts are in green color just like the color of the cherry stem and leaf ❤

You are cherrific, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗

NotFound20 July 16th, 2023

😊 𝐻𝑒𝓎 😊 𝒜𝓁𝓁 😊

😊 𝒲𝑒 😊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 😊 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 😊 𝓉𝑜 😊 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝑒 😊 𝒶 😊 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 😊 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 😊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 😊 @𝒱𝒾𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓉𝒱𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓈, 😊

😊 𝓌𝒽𝑜 😊 𝒽𝒶𝓈 😊 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 😊 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 😊 𝒷𝓎 😊 𝒶 😊 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹. 😊

stars.gifstars.gifstars.gif

𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇-

i1_1689520743.jpg

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈-

im1_1689520775.jpg

flowers.gifim2_1689521412.jpgflowers.gif

CalmRosebud July 16th, 2023

@NotFound20

Secret Friend, thank you for your heartfelt Appreciation. I so Appreciate Every Word. Your Appreciation made me feel so special. I would like to give you this Peaceful Scene to Retreat Towards when you feel stressed. Thanks again.

screen-shot-2023-07-16-at-2-18-45-pm_1689531539.png

MysticalFey July 16th, 2023

@Fristo

if someone filled one out for me i’d cry

Optimisticempath July 16th, 2023

See @Koes I told you you are so cool 🥳 even @littlewheel5599 thinks that and has also appreciated you for being supportive and kind! 💙

image_1689535704.png

Keep it up @Koes 🤗

Thanks so much @littlewheel5599 you're kind also! 💙

Koes July 17th, 2023

@littlewheel5599 and @Optimisticempath

Thank you so much 💚

Hello @Stormsandshelter you have been appreciated by a secret friend 😊

image_1689535875.png

You got this shelter 🤗 thanks to your friend for being so thoughtful towards you and sending their encouragement! 🥰

Stormandshelter July 17th, 2023

Aww! This is so sweeeet! 🥺🫶🩷 Made me smile

@Iampapaya you're such a sweet person around and I always like seeing you in rooms 🤗

You have a secret friend appreciation 🥳 your secret friend is so kind and obviously an amazing friend!!

image_1689536090.png

They said- I want to appreciate this person for being like a coach to me, I don't know if they are still using this but I want to let her know that your very appreciated here and also welcome here. I hope they are doing well wherever they are and if they have moved on from cups then I want to give u this gift if you ever decide to come back. I hope all will be well for you and your thought about, even on my mind. As many others too maybe. Be safe dear and thank you for being a good friend here for me I will miss your presence and miss you entirely but Will never ever ever ever ever forgot you. You are in my heart forever ❤️🙏🍩🥤🥰

I hope you're not leaving Papaya 🥺 you'll be missed so much 💕 take care of you and hope to see you around some day!!

You seem like a really nice person 🌷 @Geminmyeyesnz 🌷 as described by your peers 🌈 @VictoriaLove7 🌈 and

💌 @Howegeorgia20 💌 in their appreciations for you 🥳

image_1689536931.png

Thankyou for this Victory you always know to appreciate people and spread kindness 🧸💕🤗

image_1689536987.png

Thankyou for being in this community also @howegeorgia20 😊

VictoriaLove7 July 16th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Optimus 🧸 thank youu for making the appreciation I sent for Geminmyeyes 😃 it is cutu with the rainbows and soft pink font😄

And, you put 🧸 emoji to show the maker of the post!🧸🤗

@VictoriaLove7 your so welcome Victoryy🤗🧸💕🌈

@Optimisticempath

Optimus 🧸😊

hug-bear.gif

I miss your awesome forum posts @comfortablenight4463 hope you're well 💕 you have received an appreciation from a secret friend and I'm happy to share with you!!

image_1689537790.png

Thankyou secret friend you are amazing! 🌷

Hey @WonderlandAlice00 You have recieved an awesome advice from @hawaii968 to not live in past and live in present 💕 its such an important reminder, thanks for the reminder and this appreciation hawaii!

image_1689538128.png

Keep it up Alice 💕

Click on message 1 and message 2 to smile more 💐💐

@Optimisticempath

The color of the flowers on the graphic background is similar to the font color, Optimus! 🧸🤗

And the letter color is in a similar tone 😃

@northfae 💕 you have received an appreciation from Optimisticempath 👀 that be me xD 💕

image_1689538671.png

I hope this makes your day a little better 🤗

you-are.gif

positiveWind451 July 16th, 2023

@Fristo ❤️

heathermarie95 July 16th, 2023

Hello @Help127

You have received an appreciation is the correct spelling for the word. from @Cancun !

screenshot-2023-07-16-at-6-33-05-pm_1689546907.png

To Help217 -

It is amazing to see that

you are at the "Veteran" level

and that you are a

moderator & a room supporter.

Thank you for all that

you do at 7cups.

To Cancun -

It is great to see

how far you have come

as a member.

Keep up the great work!

@heathermarie95

LOL the typo in the beginning (yes im a bad speller). i didnt even notice til posted *insert awkward emoji*

anyway, we appericate you :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 17th, 2023

@helper127 animated-greeting-card-you-are-awesome.gif

Helper127 July 17th, 2023

@heathermarie95 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you so much!

@Cancun, this is so kind and thoughtful of you, two qualities that you always show to me and everyone around you. Thank you so much! I am honored to know you. You are always appreciated 💚💙💛💚💛💙💚💛💚💙💚💛

heathermarie95 July 17th, 2023

💚

Hello @Fristo

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-07-16-at-6-47-32-pm_1689547734.png

To Fristo -

Thank you for everything

that you do for the

7cups community.

Keep up the great work &

keep being the kind

person that you are! :)

To Secret Friend-

Thank you for sending in

an appreciation.

The world needs

more kind people like you.

\(^ᴗ^)/

We have special appreciations for the one who shines the brightest light in Cups and who have just earned the Small's Award! ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞ • *✰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

Sunshine 🌞❤ you have been appreciated by

@Waterfallsofnature36 💧

@tommy 🐼

and two Secret Friends 😎

Water 💧 says to you, Sunshine 🌞❤

20230716-165805-0000_1689574607.png

Water find these qualities 🌻 in you ❤

20230716-165805-0001_1689574664.png

Tommy says to you, Sunshine 🌞❤

png-20230716-224237-0000_1689574730.png

Tommy find these qualities 🌻 in you ❤

20230716-225503-0000_1689574770.png

Secret Friend 1 says this to you, Sunshine 🌞❤

1-20230716-191854-0000_1689574830.png

Secret Friend 1 find these qualities 🌻 in you ❤

2-20230716-191854-0001_1689574881.png

And, 🥳 Secret Friend 2 says this to you, Sunshine 🌞❤

png-20230716-235917-0000_1689574930.png

Secret Friend 2 find these qualities 🌻 in you ❤

3-20230716-235845-0001-min_1689575254.png

From me ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝

@Waterfallsofnature36

Thank you for recognizing the good works that Sunshine has done for Cups! You are an observant and a wonderful person! 💧

@tommy

Thank you for acknowledging the significant impact that Sunshine have made on our Community. Sunshine truly earned our gratitude everyday! 🐼

Secret Friend 1

Thank you for giving appreciation for Sunshine's works in the support rooms. I totally agree with you, Sunshine is always supportive and a grateful presence wherever they are! 😎

Secret Friend 2

Thank you for acknowledging how Sunshine is giving their wise responses throughout many subcommunity forums. I too look forward to their responses across various threads! 🎉

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for your innumerable contributions to Cups. Thank you for going above and beyond in your efforts to make Cups a better place. You brings a myriad of skills that have shaped Cups into an amazing platform. Thank you Sunshine for everything you do. You earn our gratitude. You earned the vv well-deserved Small's Award! Thank you, Sunshine for being *you*. My gratitude to you is beyond words. I am forever grateful for your presence in my life ❤

🍕\(^ᗜ^ )/´🍟

tommy July 17th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

thank you so much for posting this beautiful appreciation post! sun really does deserve all the love in the world 💙

@tommy

Thank you, Tommy 🐼 for your kind presence!

Tagging @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

So that Sunshine 🌞❤ sees your message 🥳

Yes yes, Sunshine 🌞❤ deserve all the love in the world! They have worked hard for Cups and have made a significant impact on our community. ❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 19th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Awww again super bright, colorful, sparkly and so so Sunny hehe, thankyouuu for being so so so so so incredibly kind to me owlways, Viccc, I do not know how to express my gratitude to you. You're simply wonderful!😭❤

This has me feeling so much overwhelmed (in a positive way lol), with so much love and kindness!😭❤

@Waterfallsofnature36

Oof thankyou so much, Waterfalls, that is honestly one of the bestest things I could ever hear as a listener coach, and I'm really thankful for your kindness. Us listener coaches certainly are nice people hehe, so happy I was able to support you when you needed. You're an amazing hooman and you do so awesome in the community. Keep it up! 💛

@Tommy

Omigoshh that's uber sweet and thoughtful, Tommy, it means so much to me, being seen, acknowledged and appreciated. 🤧 You've brightened my day (and many others since I've read this haha) so so much. I appreciate you lots, lovely hooman! 🐼

Biggest congratulations for stepping up as an ambassador for sub-communities, you've been doing so fantabulous. I'm proud of you and cheering for you loud. Keep being pandastically *you*! 💙

@Secret friend #1

Aww it's soooo sweet of you to appreciate my efforts in keeping the chatrooms a supportive space, I'm so thankful I can be of support to people. Thankyou for being super duper amazing *you*. 💚

@Secret friend #2

Wow! You've got the knack for observing and acknowledging the good. Thank *you* for appreciating me, specially for my presence in forumland, which is so close to my heart and truly enjoy connecting with people via forums. Appreciate your considerately sweet and benignantly lovely self lots! 🧡

Secret friends, you've been so sweet to me, I wish I knew who you are so I can thank you even better. If you read this though, the next time you see me doing something good around here please know, I carry your kindness and encouragement with me, so part credit to that, is *yours*, thankyou for encouraging me and continually motivating me (goes for yall too~ Vicc, Waterfalls and Tommy), to do better! I'm so so so grateful to each one of you! ❤😭

image_1689801624.png