Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

YourCaringConfidant June 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Whooaaa, this is beautiful! Awesome job, 🌞. 😍

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 3rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Thankyouuu wonderful Smile Spreader!🥰❤

Thanhx4 June 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @beck1

Awww thank you very much!

VictoriaLove7 June 3rd, 2023

Hey everyone! (✺ᵔ‿ᵔ✺)

We have a special appreciation for

@Angiewaa 🌼

From a wonderful appreciator

@LifeisbeautifulbutGodiswonderful 🌸

1-20230602-180250-0000_1685809135.png

These are the qualities that Life find in you, Angie 🌼

2-20230602-180250-0001_1685809183.png

From me

To @LifeisbeautifulbutGodiswonderful

You are one of only few people here who have a wholesome name. It is the best feeling when you can find someone with many similarities with us and whom we can relate to. I can relate with that. Hope you keep connected with each other. 🌸

To @Angiewaa

Thank you for being supportive to your fellow members. Hope you be kind to yourself! 🌼

Angiewaa July 17th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7, @LifeisbeautifulbutGodiswonderful

aw thank you so muchh (: its wierd that i didn't see this sooner

AnnaSilverberg June 4th, 2023

💎 What a beautiful loving day 💎

💙 @xxVOIDxx 💙

💕 You are absolutely amazing 💕

🌟 Today, I happily share a wonderful self-appreciation 🌟

👑 xxVOIDxx feel that they have wonderful qualities 👑

🔅🎐 Patient & Supportive 🎐🔅

💙 I am glad to see that you are able to see those qualities within you 💙

💎 Being patient and supportive is absolutely wonderful! 💎

You also shared a kind message for yourself
smile-spreader_1685835835.jpg
Click Me To See Photo

"You are amazing and you are loved even if you do not feel it"

🌌 Thank you xxVOIDxx for giving yourself the kindness and care 🌌
🔅 And for sharing such a wonderful message 🔅
💙 Love is amazing and you are amazingly loved 💙

🎊 I wish you all the kindness, joy and care 🎊

😊 Have a wonderful rest of your day 😊
✨💙✨

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 4th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

This has very Harry-Potter-ish vibes!😍 Loving it, great job, Anna!❤

NotFound20 June 4th, 2023

Hey @Karel0,

we are glad to share a beautiful appreciation for you.

Your appreciator is a

secret friend

They appreciated you for below qualities and also shared a short n sweet note -

im-2_1685881000.jpg im-1_1685881013.jpg

@Karel0 : Thank you for being part of 7Cups community and we wish you all the best on your healing journey.

Secret Friend: Thank you for sharing this appreciation with everyone.

lots-of.gif

Yayy my favorite froggy 🐸 and fishy 🐡 friends are back in the pond and the sun is shining on them! 🧡
The lovely @Onlywinter as always has a sweet note for @finefrog15 🧡

image_1685893321.png

*glub glub* and *ribbit ribbit* 🥰
Sending ribbit love y'alls way! 🧡
VictoriaLove7 June 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The bubble speech is so cutu, Sunshine! 🌞 It even has Froggy 🐸 and Winter Fishy 🐡 smol pictures.

The appreciated, appreciator, and the one who created this graphic (*you*🌞) are all illustrated! 🥰❤

@VictoriaLove7

Awww owlways being an owlsome observer and appreciator!❤

kermit-the.gif

Me @your sweet and encouraging compliments!🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aww 🥺❤ *speechless*

and here, me @ every word you said, every emoji you use, and all graphics you made, Sunshine! 🥰❤

love-kermit.gif

@VictoriaLove7 Hehe vv cutuu *huggles tight*!🤗❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*huggless back tighttt*🤗❤

FineFrog15 June 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@OnlyWinter

Oh my gosh! Sooooooooo amazing! Thank you my sweet friends! big *hugs* ❤️ Fishy Fish and Good Day Sunshine! ❤️😊❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 5th, 2023

@FineFrog15

Sweet froggy deserves the best! 🐸🤗❤

ashlee-craft-frog.gif

FineFrog15 June 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

OnlyWinter June 12th, 2023

@FineFrog15 Froggy!! 🐸🐡 how are you doing? 😀 *glub glub*

FineFrog15 June 12th, 2023

@OnlyWinter

❤️❤️❤️ (another reply for you below 😊) 🐡🐸

OnlyWinter June 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun! 😀 I've just been able to be online & been swimming haha, to search for my appreciation to Froggy!! 🐸🐡 thank you for making the graphic for Froggy and me 🐸🐡 you're the best! I like it a lot! thank you so much, Sun! 😀

@FineFrog15 Froggy 🐸 *ribit ribit* How are you doing? *glub glub* the picture is so amazing isn't it. Sun is the best! 😀

FineFrog15 June 12th, 2023

@OnlyWinter

Hi my sweet Fishy Friend! 😊❤️ *glub glub* 🐡🐸

I'm doing great today! 😊 Thank you for asking ❤️ I have been wondering how you have been doing as well. I have been missing see you. I hope you get a chance to come and *swim* in the pond soon.

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️ (And indeed, Good Day Sunshine is nothing short of amazing as well ❤️❤️❤️)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 13th, 2023

@OnlyWinter Aww happy to see you swim around here always, Fishy, I hope you're doing well. Thankyouuu so much, for being so appreciative always!🐡🧡

Lots of love to you and my favorite Froggy being! @finefrog15 🤗❤ *hugs back*

FineFrog15 June 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

Hey (✿╹◡╹) @humorousLime7158 🍋

You got an appreciation from

@desolatespresso 🌼

20230602-195513302_1685893621.jpeg

These are the qualities that they find in you Lime 🍋

20230602-195448569_1685893677.jpeg

From me

To @desolatespresso Thank you for giving this appreciation. Robert Frost's works are great, glad that you know it! Hope you are doing well and stay kind to yourself! 🌼

To @humorousLime7158 Keep being strong and hope things will get better for you. You are appreciated! 🍋

@VictoriaLove7

All the lime-light here has me feeling so zesty!😛💚

Love thisss, Viccc, so bright and limeyyy!🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, Sunshine! 🌞❤

(and thank you for your punnity! 🌝 ) 😁

png-20230604-231307-0000_1685895359.png

@VictoriaLove7

Wow!😍 Look at you being so creative! ❤

amiableBunny4016 June 4th, 2023

We have an appreciation for the most caring, wonderful, beautiful, amazing @TabbyCat97 in the whole wide world from the thoughtful and lovely @Waterfallsofnature36!

screenshot-2023-06-04-at-16-53-06_1685894077.png

click here

Yay! thank you for being so amazing tabby! I love you so so so much twinnie and you mean so so much to me and so so many people you wonderful person!

Thank you, Waterfall, for leaving such a beautiful and thoughtful message *sends hugs and appreciation back*.

Bunny

TabbyCat97 June 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Awwee Bunnyy :3 thaankss you for being so so sweet as always! <3 I loove the graphic so so much!

@Waterfallsofnature36!

Thiiis made me smile so so much :') Thank you for being so wonderful and pawesomee!! :3 I appreciate your kind words and thank you so much for appreciating me, I appreciate you so much right backkk! I can't waaiit to meet you :3 I am always on Teen Listeners chatroom hehe, so we would definitely meet if you joined! Eeeeekk! how exciting ~ anothher amaazing person joining as an ATL - I can't waiiittt 🤭🥳🙌🏼💜 thank you so much, I can already tell you are such a sweet sweet person 🥺💜 and if you have any questions at all about teenie land yoouu are so welcome to pm meeee when you jooinz.

I hope you have a lovellyy dayy <3

Tabs

Hey hey @Mahad2804, you've been such a wonderful part of the community, and are truly appreciated for your consistent effort in supporting pepple that reach out here! 🤍

We have the sweet @beck1 congratulating you on your latest achievement! 🤍

image_1685905113.png

Peer support is a special role, Mahad, I'm so happy you stepped up to support your listener peers! Hearty congratulations. Looking forward to see you shine brighter! 🤍

Mahad2804 June 5th, 2023

awww thank you so soo much @beck1

I owe all of this to you! You have been so amazing and helped me through every step of the way. I'm really grateful to have you and I hope you can help me grow to be an even better listener so I can play my part in all the good work that you guys do here.

Keith22534 June 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Its been time since I last appreciated you for your amazing smile spreading skills! You are wonderful person who works very hard.

@Keith22534

Aww it's been a while seeing your lovely self in this thread, Keith, you're a sweet presence always, and I so so appreciate your thoughtfulness and consideration to stop by for an appreciation, it means the world to me. Thank*youuu*, you're such a special person, I appreciate you tons! 💛

Hey hey @landofHopesx3, sooo happy to share this sweet note of gratitude with you from your mentee @brightApple51, who wants to appreciate you for being Consistent, Emotionally Intelligent, Authentic, Supportive, Intuitive, Great communicator and an effective Problem Solver! 💚

image_1685905570.png

Sooo many wonderful qualities, you're a land of beautiful qualities as well Hopes! Keep being awesome sauze! 💚

Here's what Apple shared for you:

image_1685905910.png

Adorable hehe!🍎

Thankyouu, Apple, you're a bright being, shining the light of gratitude on your mentor, and making them feel so much appreciated for their work. *you* are awesome! 💚

VictoriaLove7 June 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You put the words in the perfect position 🥰 and the right font color choice, they blend nicely with Van Gogh's starry night painting, Sunshine! 🌞❤

@VictoriaLove7

I absolutely love this painting by Van Gogh, so pleased when I saw it as @LandOfHopesx3 's profile picture also!🥰

Thankieees, Vicc, glad everything looks good hehe!❤

VictoriaLove7 June 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Starry Night is one of my favorite paintings too. 🥰 The message position in the middle makes it looks like it is a part of Van Gogh's masterpiece.

*You* create a masterpiece out of a masterpiece, Sunshine! 🤗❤

LandOfHopesx3 June 7th, 2023

@SunisshiningandsoareyouThank you to both of you <3 You are very sweet and kind <3 You are welcome anytime! I am glad my efforts are appreciated and can be helpful to people <3 It means a lot! *sending you both lots of hugs and cookies*

Hey (✿╹◡╹) @MrMarino

You got an amazing appreciation from

@Wayward7Good7Intentions

1-20230605-021745-0000_1685906544.png

These are the qualities that Wayward find in you, Marino 🎉

2-20230605-021745-0001_1685906582.png

From me

@Wayward7Good7Intentions

Thank you for giving this appreciation. I hope you be kind to yourself too. You are a wonderful person! 🌼

@MrMarino

Thank you for looking out for other members. Keep being you, Marino! You are appreciated! 🎉

MarinoPachino June 6th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Damn this seriously made my day. And made my month too