Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

April 29th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Victoria, your posts are therapy to the mind. one can just spend 10-15 mins of watching your calming and soothing graphics, and feel much better on a bad day!

April 29th, 2023

i'd love to visit the exhibition if any day we have one of your graphics💛

wait, we can have one! if you don't mind, we can have a forum thread dedicated to your graphics! we can collect the graphics contributed by you as a smile spreader. anyone could visit the collection any time and feel better. what do you say?😮

VictoriaLove7 May 1st, 2023

@Fristo

Thank you, Fristo! 😃 That's very kind of you to say that. I appreciate it!

GloriaD April 28th, 2023

@CalmMango9611

Hey there, you've been appreciated by a Secret Friend of yours 😊

Can you guess them through what they say about you? 💚

So, your Secret Friend observes these qualities in you :

Supportive - You are kind and helpful.

Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Great Communicator - You speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

And they say : "Calm Mango is a supportive and kind member who I appreciate a lot! Mango has been supportive in conversations and always encouraging, willing to listen, and you can tell Mango is a genuine person. Thank you for being so supportive and for being yourself. You're special, and valued ☺️☺️☺️"

Here is a card created for you as a memory of this appreciation 💙

secret-friend-to-calmmango9611-downloaded_1682677831.png

Woohoo CalmMango, good job on being *you*, because you are amazing just the way you are

And thanks to your Secret Friend for letting us all know about you, and hopefully they can see this post created for you 🥰

Kind regards, GloriaD

VictoriaLove7 April 28th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We have a special appreciation for
@ChaoticListener 🥦

From the one who shines brightly

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

1-20230428-160039-0000_1682680529.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine finds in you

2-20230428-160039-0001_1682680562.png

From me

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for the numerous things that you have done for our community. I'm truly blessed to know you and to have you in my life. ❤

To @ChaoticListener Despite your struggles, you try to listen to others. Thank you, you are appreciated! 🥦

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 28th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 So many veggies in the post haha! Thankyouu Vicc, I appreciate you lots! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youu, Sunshine! 🌞❤

Yes yes 😄 me put so many veggies cuz chaotic is a vegan. 😁

@VictoriaLove7 Awww owlways the thoughtful one!🤗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Owlways *hugss back*🤗❤

ChaoticListener April 28th, 2023

@sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much! I'm actually under a lot of stress right now with people saying rude things about me IRL so this is so lovely and needed right now ❤️‍🔥🍓🌹💟🏞️🩵, it's like a breath of fresh air : D.

@VictoriaLove7 ahhh yes I love the post with all the veggies haha I was wondering how you knew and then I see you know I'm vegan! Amazing ʕ º ᴥ º ʔ thank you! 🌈🌈🌈

ChaoticListener April 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@ChaoticListener Glad it came at a good time. I hope things resolve for you soon! ❤

@ChaoticListener

Sure thing! 😊 It's in your profile 😁

@ChaoticListener

Sure thing! 😁 It's in your profile 🥦

GloriaD April 28th, 2023

@BirdKing499

You have been appreciated by a sweet Bunny 🐰 The sweet bunny is .... @amiableBunny4016 🥰

Bunny has appreciated you for being :

Supportive - You are kind and helpful.

Consistent - You are consistent in your efforts.

Determined - You steel your resolve and keep going forward even when you feel discouraged.

Resilient - You bounce back when things fall apart.

Having Ability to Delegate - You facilitate teamwork.

Motivated - You are internally motivated to achieve your goals.

Cheerful - You are fun to be around.

Bunny also says : "Heyaa Bird, hope your doing well. just wanted to let you know... You are amazing. Absolutely fantastic! Just beautiful. Bird, you are so supportive and lovely to be around. You are the most fun person in TCR. When you come into SR your so so welcoming and lovely towards others. And your quotes knowledge is wonderful :o Bird, your a special human being and your a pleasure to be around. Some bunny loves you! hehe. Thank you for all you do Bird. I adore you so so much. And I know things can be tough sometimes and life gets rocky, but you are so so so strong and resilient even tho your going through so much . I love you so so much. I appreciate all you do birdy.Remember: we always here for you and love you Love, Bunny"

Here is a graphic created from Bunny's appreciation for you!

amiablebunny4016-to-birdking499-1-2-downloaded_1682682143.png

Image 1 - Link (click here for bigger size)

amiablebunny4016-to-birdking499-2-2-downloaded_1682682258.png

Image 2 - Link (Click here for bigger size)

Thank you Bunny for all the love you spread, from your posts to your support and encouraging words 😊

BirdKing, wow, so many amazing things about 😮 I'm happy to see this well-deserved appreciation for you, and I may have never met you, but I know through Bunny's words that you are kind, resilient and a fun person (or birdy, hehe) 💙 Thank you for being a part of the 7 Cups community!

Best wishes to you both, GloriaD

amiableBunny4016 April 28th, 2023

@GloriaD

This is beautiful Gloria! I love it! Thank you so much for posting this! ❣️

Bunny

GloriaD April 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

You are welcome Bunny 🤍🤍🤍

NotFound20 April 28th, 2023

🌻 Hello All 🌻

🌻 Somewhere I read, the art of appreciation begins with self appreciation 🌻

🌻True Indeed, often times we forget to appreciate ourselves, but sweet appreciation like the one I am sharing here reminds us to appreciate ourselves

and never forget to love ourselves . 🌻

sunflower-flower.gif

❤️ We are glad to share a sweet self-appreciation by ❤️

@Sunflowerswren3

sunflower-happy-dance.gifsunflower-happy-dance.gifsunflower-happy-dance.gifsunflower-happy-dance.gif

🌻 Sunflower has appreciated herself for below qualities-🌻

im-2_1682685188.JPG

🌻 And a loving note to herself - 🌻

im-1_1682685254.JPG

@Sunflowerswren3 : Welcome to 7Cups. We appreciate you being a part of this community and for your support and kindness.

all-the-best-best-of-luck.gif

@NotFound20 Super duper prettyy post, Lily! Soooo loving it!🥰🌻

NotFound20 April 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sunsending-love.gif

AnnaSilverberg April 28th, 2023
🎊 What a magical day 🎊

🐸 Hello there @The1NOnlyVenus 🐸

🌌 You have just been appreciated by @Defaultname254 🌌

⭐️They think you are:⭐️

🔹Authentic🔹Emotionally Intelligent🔹Intuitive🔹
🔹Empathetic🔹Supportive🔹Helpful🔹Cheerful🔹

That's amazing!

They also left you a wonderful message:

smile-spreader-4_1682703252.jpg
Click Me To See Photo

"They're really enuine and cheerful"

You are a wonderful person Venus, being genuine is an amazing quality to have
🎨 I took a look at your profile and I see that you're an artist, that's wonderful 🎨
🎶 Art is the most beautiful way we have to express our emotions 🎶
📝 I hope you continue creating art and expressing yourself 📝

💙 Thank you so much for sending in your appreciation Defaultname254 💙
💎 It's truly wonderful to appreciate someone and you did that 💎
🌟 You are amazing! 🌟
💙

😊 We wish you both a wonderful rest of your day 😊

YourCaringConfidant April 28th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg Whoaaaa, I love this entire posting sooo much! Absolutely 😍.

AnnaSilverberg April 29th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank youuuu! So much <3

amiableBunny4016 April 28th, 2023

🍰🍪🧁🍬🍨 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵 🥧🎂🍦🍭🍩,

🐧𝒯𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓃𝑔🐧

💎💙💫@𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓻 💎💙💫

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂:

💜@𝓐𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓪💜

screenshot-2023-04-28-at-21-03-17_1682712206.png

screenshot-2023-04-28-at-20-54-55_1682712133.png

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭!
𝓐𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓪 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵!
𝒞𝓁𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 "𝒸𝓁𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒"

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

✌𝔂𝓪𝔂𝔂! 𝓟𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓲𝓷 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷!✌

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓈𝑜 𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓃𝑔!

¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾!¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

𝒫𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓃-𝐵𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒜𝓇𝓂𝓎 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇!

𝐼 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓅𝓂𝓈 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒫𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓃!

😍💞💘 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓪 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼. 𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝔀𝓮𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮! 💔💏💖

easter-bunny-some-bunny-loves-you.gif

𝐵𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎

gentleemperor April 28th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 kindest bunny frieeend! 🐰💕 Thank you so much for this pretty and cute appreciation post. I miss youuu too and hope we get some time to catch up! 🥺 I see that you're doing a wonderful job with the appreciations and being supportive all over cups. Keep up the good work! Penguin-Bunny Army Forever! 🐧🐰❤️

@Avaria aka Avariaaa <3 You're making me cry. 😭💕 You're super awesome and fun to talk to. It definitely feels like you've been around for longer than 2 weeks and that we've known each other for some time 🤯🥰 Lmao the mock chat that never happened, rip 🤣 One dayyy... in a galaxy far far away it might happen! 😛 The voice message you sent is one of the sweetest gifts I've ever received 🥺❤️ I will treasure it for as long as I'm still breathing. (lol sorry for being dramatic xD). You're an amazing human being. I'm so happy that you joined cups, that got to meet you and I look forward to make more memories and cultivate our friendship! You're wonderful, super friendly and awesome to be around ❤️

Avaria April 29th, 2023

@gentleemperor Empyyy awww don't make me cry :') I just woke up xD

gentleemperor April 29th, 2023

@Avaria but you made me cry fiiirst! ;-; And morning 💕

Avaria April 29th, 2023

@gentleemperor Loool goodmorning <3

April 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 wow bunny, this is amazingly done!

victoriousblue17 April 29th, 2023

Hi all,

Self-appreciation is the foundation of all appreciation. When you appreciate yourself, you learn to recognize your strengths, talents, and accomplishments, and you become more confident and positive. This self-awareness and positivity can then be extended to others, as you learn to appreciate and value their unique qualities and contributions.

So, in that spirit, today we have a self-appreciation card for the wonderful:

🌷💚 @Lightprune1000 💚🌷

lightprune1000_1682739100.png

@Lightprune1000, know that you are:

• Inquisitive - You look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.
  • Intuitive - You have the ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.
  • Coachable - You have the desire to improve.
  • Patient - You take the time to calm down before you act.
  • Supportive - You are kind and helpful.
  • Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.
  • And a Great Communicator! - You speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, you're genuine, and are open to conversation.
April 29th, 2023

@victoriousblue17 love the post!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 29th, 2023

@victoriousblue17

Fantastic first post Yay! Welcome to the team, Victorious!❤

April 29th, 2023

Hi hi all! I'm back from the break, and back with a few amazing appreciation notes!

Our awesome @Fristo has got appreciation from a secret friend!

Our secret friendo has spotted the qualities in you:

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Coming up is an appreciation note left for you, Fristo, by our secret friend:

hi-hi-fristo-you-re-the-never-ending-iconic-leader-i-got-helped-by-him-many-times-he-deserves-appreciation-for-being-nurturing-to-me-he-always-care-about-others-and-tries-to-accommodate-our-needs-he-s-been_1682744446.png

░F░r░i░s░t░o░

Thank you for leading the PAT!

April 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Here's a beautiful appreciation from @Smrtbibliophile , aka Lo!

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

sun-is-amazing-this-is-where-i-would-use-glitter-rockets-is-i-could-they-have-helped-me-so-much-gotten-back-to-me-quickly-and-thoroughly-and-never-afraid-to-admit-they-aren-t-sure-of-their-answer-but-just-as-q_1682745354.png

Click me for a clearer image

Here's a surprise from Lo:

Surprise

Sun, you're always shining everywhere at 7 Cups, be it in the forum-maze, or in PM-land, or in rooms.
Lo, thank you for taking your time to appreciate a wonderful fellow listener!

@charmingFlower8111

Aww thankyouu for this beautiful post, Flower and welcome backkkk. Love the serene vibe in the post and the peeking sun hehe. You're fantabulous at being a Smile Spreader, and everything else in between. ❤

Still laughing at "forum-maze" lol, it be like that haha! :P

@smrtbibliophile

Lauraaa this is soooo sweeet and thoughtful of youuu. It truly truly made my day a thousand times better and I dunno how to thank you for it. ❤

I'm so grateful I could offer the support you were looking for, in a way it made you feel most included too! ❤

Every single word here means a lot to me, most of these are values I keep the closest in my interactions here and otherwise, so thank*you* for truly *seeing* me and sending a truck-load of kindness and glitter rocket my way. ❤

It's been wonderful connecting with you and witnessing your enthusiasm for learning and growth. Cannot wait to see you excel in your listening, and currently your intern journey hehe. Will be cheering the loudest throughout and louder when your graduation is announced. Keep at it, you amazing hooman! ❤

Bestest Bunny on Cupsland aka @Amiablebunny4016 continues to receive so much love and appreciation, all of which they deserve and so much more! 💛

Read along this super amazing appreciation-note from @SirenOfSerenity, who thinks you are

🐰 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻

🐰 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬

🐰 𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽

🐰 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽

🐰 𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽

image_1682750837.png

My dearest shining bunny buddy, you make me proud always! 💛

Keep being fantabulously *you*. You make 1000 times more of a difference you think you do! 💛

Sirennnnn, it's so evident always in everything you do, that you do it with complete intent. From a plethora of things you do to support the 7 cups community, to appreciating people, you don't miss a beat and are so so appreciated always also! 💛

thank-you.gif

amiableBunny4016 April 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aww Sun! What another beautiful, talented, lovely post! I loves it! mY sweet shining buddy!

@SirenOfSerenity

ahhh, SIren! I was wanting to fill in the form for you but you came first :o lmao. Aw Siren❤️ It was a lovely sharing circle and i loved talking to you and so many others! Your so caring and beautiful and always make others smile! You are so so appreciated by me! You have done so much, i cannot thank you. Thank you for this beautiful appreciation because i love it. I am glad I could do everything I can to help! *sending hugs if okay* you wonderful, kind huuman! Would love to help more in the future!

love,

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 Sooo glad you love it!🥰🤗❤

SirenOfSerenity April 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for doing such a beautiful job on this appreciation Sun! You have the magic touch with graphics :3

@amiableBunny4016 I had to fill out during session so you'd see mine first 🤭 You're a natural at empowering and encouraging others please never forgot to pour your own self a cup of bunny's Positivity beams 🥰💕

@SirenOfSerenity

That is sooo sweet Aww, thankyouu, Siren!❤