Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

JoyHappyNess March 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @meez78 @Harmonylearninghope

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Wow, that graphic is so beautiful sun... It looks like a design I can put on my wall. Great eye there 😍. Also the colors are easy on the eyes, they compliment each other so well to create a masterpiece.

@Harmonylearninghope

A great soul is one that notices the good things in others then shows appreciation. You've done that πŸ˜ƒ. You are amazing.

@meez78

To have stood out to the level of receiving this appreciation, it means that there is something that you are doing right. Not something, lots of things that you are doing right. Thank you for showing supporting SC and for loving cups. You deserve this moment.... Shine ✨

meez78 March 17th, 2023

@JoyHappyNess Thank you so much for your kind words and for all you do here.❀️

The graphics were amazing and I loved it. Takes a lot of talent to do things like that.

This program for appreciating and spreading smiles is truly a blessing. Thanks for all you do you all!β™₯️🀩

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023

❀ @meez78 @JoyHappyness ❀

Your kind and appreciative words uplift us so much! πŸ₯°

image_1680435955.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 15th, 2023

Hiya @VioletCarson, lovely to meet you, via your secret friend's appreciation for you!πŸ’™

image_1678901966.png

Thankyouuu for noticing the good in your peer, Secret friend, hope you receive the good you put out in the world back as well!πŸ’™

VioletCarson March 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou and the secret friend (I don't know who exactly :'3)

Thank you so much for this. I don't even know I am appreciated, but I guess I am for one person at least <3

@VioletCarson

You merit every bit of appreciation from your secret friend for making or providing a conducive environment for the chat. Not every person has that gift. Also for being warm, welcoming and understanding, you deserve a medal.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I saw what you did there. You chose a violet theme to appreciate @VioletCarson The username matches the theme... brilliant πŸ˜ƒ. Let me pause for a second and admire the alignment from right to left in a descending order. More like a letter with the letterhead at the top right and the signature at the bottom left... But unlike a letter, it flows. Masterpiece. Wowed.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 15th, 2023

From the bestest Bunny aka @Amiablebunny4016 to a caring BlueRiver aka @BlueRiverCares ❀

image_1678903420.png

I know why you "had" to do it, shining Buddy, #1 you're you, your immensely appreciative self who always has something sweet to say to people and #2 Blue being so evidently amazing to receive all the kindness they can #3 when awesome people meet other awesome people they create magic together ❀

Blueeee, my thoughts are a bit scattered at the moment lol, I dunno what order to put them across so I'll just go along whatever comes to mind! :P Go with my Flow! ;)

Soooo happy to see you got the ATL badge, and were able to hop over to the teen side again, I'm sure you were missed by many wonderful teenies and ofcourse loved by everyone there old and new.

Now to your brilliant self, it's so not surprising seeing for you, because you truly are a shining presence everywhere you go, and always flow your way to people's heart. Always keep being you! ❀

Now to your break, I hope your self care is going well, and you're taking out time for yourself amidst the busy exam schedule also, we sure miss you lots but you'll always be worth the wait, so take your time, as much you need off! See youu soon! *hugs* ❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It's either I'm obsessed with your appreciation graphics or you are just capturing this personalization quality so well. I liked how you went about it, creating a post for @BlueRiverCares . You probably saw that the username identifies a person to an extent. The blue characteristic of the river and the river in the background are part of the user name. I don't think that post gets more personal than that. They sync up together with the blue and black color to create this beautiful post. You did an incredible job.

@BlueRiverCares

You are incredible blue. Thank you @Amiablebunny4016 for noticing that and not shying away from saying it. You are both amazing 😍

amiableBunny4016 March 15th, 2023

This appreciation is for our amazing @Fristo , Fristo deserves so many appreciations. Today I present to you 2 appreciations Fristo.

Here is 1 from @01ShiningStar

screenshot-2023-03-15-at-19-15-11_1678907908.png

Here is another appreciation from @javaReign

screenshot-2023-03-15-at-19-17-05_1678907986.png

(lol)

Fristo, you deserve so many appreciations! you are a wonderful, amazing person and you are appreciated by the community so much! thanks for everything you do!

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 March 15th, 2023

i forgot to add....... @javaReign let something for you @Fristo:

click here

@amiableBunny4016

Wow Bunny. I like how your appreciation post forms a thread of all those people who appreciated @Fristo It's like opening a Christmas box and finding not one but two gifts. That's the best surprise ever. It does not sound easy looking for appreciations that can be grouped together to create a MASTER APPRECIATION but you do a great job.

March 15th, 2023

Hi everybody ❀️

We have received an appreciation for @Sunisshiningandsoareyou from A Secret Friend.

Your appreciator sees in you the following qualities:

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone,

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately,

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning,

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense,

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity,

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts.

The Secret Friend has this message for you, sun:

7-cups-post-pat-6_1678915778.png

Image link: https://ibb.co/S3Bmk61

Also this sunflower for you as requested by the secret friend:

selecting-sunflower-variety_1678929479.jpg

My personal note for Sunisshiningandsoareyou: Thank you for making 7 Cups a better place and for your work in the PAT❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 16th, 2023

@thisisanthony

Aww the tags have been meanieee, I didn't receive this one, but ofcourse, I'm subscribed to this thread! XD

Thankyouuuu for making such a beautiful post, Anthony, love the pretty colors and how legible your "handwriting" fontstyle is also. I loveeeee sunflowers, I'm so touched to see how caring this secret friend is to request for it. πŸ₯Ί Thankyou for adding a lovely sunflower to the post, and for your kind note at the end. You're pretty darn amazing, and I'm so happy you're a part of PAT! ❀

The post says secret friend, but also mentions Amiablebunny4016 in the graphic πŸ˜… I'm unsure if it's our lovely bunny because the message says "shy to talk" to me. πŸ‘€ I'll have to switch my thankyou note then lol!

Currently for the "secret friend", you're sooooo very sweet for thinking of me and sending this heart warming message. I sure can use reminders to be kind to self also. πŸ₯Ί And it means a lot to me that *you* were so kind to me. I'm a nice persun usually lol :P feel free to poke me anytime in PMs/ forums (if you're a teen). I'd love to know you and thank you better! You've made my day sooooo much better! Sending love and hugs your way!πŸ€— Please be good to youuu!❀

@thisisanthony

That post is artistic... I like the style used. The

To

Appreciation message

Fondly

With the signature at the top right corner, not so big to distract the post but present enough to show the credibility of the art, (more like Pablo Picasso or Leonardo Da Vinci and how they could sign of -present enough but not shouting to warrant attention). Also the font is incredible... Good workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

May 13th, 2023
AnnaSilverberg March 15th, 2023

🌸What a Lavly day today! 🌸

πŸ’™ Hay @LavenderHere πŸ’œ

πŸ’œ You have been appreciated by @richuyulin πŸ’™

They find you absolutely a m a z i n g !

Here's what they had to say about you:

🐬They find you great at being🐬

πŸ”ΉSupportive πŸ”Ή Respectful πŸ”ΉEmpathetic πŸ”ΉCheerful πŸ”Ή

πŸ”ΉOptimistic πŸ”Ή Emotionally Intelligent πŸ”Ή Consistent - Consistent in their effortsπŸ”Ή

lavenderhere_1678917301.jpg

Click Me To See Photo

Hello there, Lav! 😊 I hope this message finds you well. I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for all the hard work and dedication you put into your role as a listener at LSR.
πŸ™ Your commitment to supporting others, including myself, does not go unnoticed and is truly appreciated.

I must say, it was quite a challenge for me to narrow down just seven traits to describe how incredible you are. πŸ€”
There are just so many positive qualities that could be applied to you, Lav! Your passion, kindness, empathy, patience, and positivity are just a few of the many attributes that make you stand out. 😍

In short, I just wanted to remind you that you are absolutely amazing, and I encourage you to keep being the wonderful person that you are! 🌟
Thank you for all that you do, and I hope you have a fantastic day!
🌞

πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™

🐬 What a wonderful appreciation, filled with kindness and care 🐬
I fully agree with richuyulin, you are absolutely amazing Lav, you're a kindhearted, wonderful and warm person.
It's always wonderful to share appreciating words and you sure did that richuyulin, you're awesome!

We wish you both a
wonderful day πŸ’œ@LavenderHere πŸ’œ and 🐬 @richuyulin 🐬

😊 You two are absolutely lavly! 😊

May 13th, 2023
Healingbeams March 16th, 2023
Greetings everyone! We have recieved an appreciation for our amazing peer @Optimisticempath
By a "Secret Friend"

The appreciater mentioned that this qualities are being possessed by the appreciated peer-

πŸŒˆπŸ’œ Empathetic , πŸ’œπŸŒˆ Determined , πŸ’œπŸŒˆ Optimistic, πŸ’œπŸŒˆ purposeful, πŸ’œπŸŒˆ Authentic, πŸ’œπŸŒˆ consistent.

The appreciater also says-

png-20230316-101257-0000_1678942475.png

Thank you @Optimisticempath for being such an amazing and supportive peer here at 7 cups, the impact of your dedication and kindness can be seen by all of us, keep rocking!❀️🌈
Optimisticempath March 18th, 2023

@Healingbeams this made me more happy and touched than I can express πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί it is so thoughtful of the secret friend to think of me and send this heart warming appreciation for me πŸ’• thankyou so much for your kindness, I'm so touched ... I can't even explain! Vv grateful to you ... you've made my month! πŸ€—

Thanks for this beautiful Golden post and your appreciation words Healing πŸ’• you're so sweet!

animated-greeting-card-thank-you.gif

May 14th, 2023
amiableBunny4016 March 16th, 2023

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of domestic Violence/sexual/self harm/psychosis

Very Special post for our amazing and lovely @SirenOfSerenity from the amazing @lyricalAngel70

screenshot-2023-03-16-at-13-28-33_1678973425.png

Supportive: I have been recently struggling with some topics such as sexual chats, domestic violence, self-harm, and psychosis. I was looking forward to having some useful resources and improving myself. There were a few other mentors who got back to me but it wasn't what I was looking for. Either I couldn't make them understand my issues or they were not familiar with the topic. Anyhow, I got contacted by Serenity, and they not only provided me with the proper resources, guides, and links but also proposed that we could have a mock chat together! 😍 That was so thoughtful of them and I shall forever be grateful to them for their support. Bonus! They also told me that I could either improve myself on live mock chats or even fill up mock chat forms and get their feedback. (Something I wasn't aware of earlier!) β™₯️
Empathetic: By far, we have had a live mock chat on self-harm and they were truly supportive and empathetic. A big THANK YOU! πŸ’œ
Accountable: They have always been on time and they fulfill their commitments. KEEP IT UP πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’œ

Love,
-Angel

awww what a lovely appreciation! *hugs for both if okay*

hug-day.gif

Note from me:

@SirenOfSerenity=> You truly deserved this appreciation Siren. Your so kind and caring towards your peers. thank you for everything you do. Thank you for being so supportive and empathetic and for just being a beautiful and caring part of the community! You deserve so much love and joy and I am so glad to have met you! I remember you were one of the first people to have onboarded me to PAT, i couldn't have done it without you! Your amazing! stay you. love, bunny *hugs if okay*

@lyricalAngel70 => Hi Angel, I am so sorry to hear you are struggling with so much, yet you so caring and sweet to have let an appreciation for your peers. You're a wonderful and amazing person. Your struggles make you a stronger person. You are beautiful just the way you are. And even when it feels so rough we can get through this together. I promise your pain won't last forever. Be you. You can be a wonderful human being. Okie? we are always here for you. *hugs if okay*

Love,

Bunny

lyricalAngel70 March 16th, 2023

Hey Bunny,

Thank you for such a lovely post. Yes, I am doing my best to hang on there. Your encouraging and empowering words have only worked like magic on everything that I am going through. Thank you once again for your kindness and for being such a sweetheart. β™₯️

Have a splendid week and weekends. And btw, I loved your graphic. πŸ’™

Much love,

-Angel πŸ’œ

@amiableBunny4016

SirenOfSerenity March 16th, 2023
I'm extremely grateful for this beautiful appreciation post and the beautiful words it contains!

@lyricalAngel70 just as you are appreciating me for being supportive, empathetic and accountable I appreciate you for being the same 🩷 being committed to learning how to best approach such heavy topics is truly amazing and will always have my utmost respect. Thank you for this appreciation message πŸ₯°

@amiableBunny4016 Thank you so much for your kind words bunny, having you apart of the community makes me even happier to be apart of it as well πŸ₯° You did such a beautiful job with the graphic design as well! πŸ€—πŸ©·
lyricalAngel70 March 17th, 2023

Thank you so much β™₯️

This means a lot from someone who is one of the best mentors we have on 7 Cups. I truly admire people who are empathetic cuz this is so rare these days. You are surely one of them.

Have a splendid weekend!
@SirenOfSerenity

VictoriaLove7 March 16th, 2023
Hey all! πŸ˜ƒ
We have a special appreciation for
@PatienceImpatiens 🌸

From the one who brings the brightest light 🌞 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

20230316-215932-0000_1678981909.png

20230316-215932-0001_1678981941.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine finds in you, Pat 🌸

20230316-215932-0002_1678981993.png

From me to both
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for the innumerable things you have done for this community. Thank you for being in my life, Sunshine. You make my days shine brighter and my life like eternal sunshine. I'm forever grateful for you ❀

@PatienceImpatiens Thank you for your kind presence and for being patient. I hope you are doing well and stay kind to yourself, Pat. 🌸
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Awww my heart is full with your kindness, Viccc, sooooo thoughtful and loving always! Thankyouuu for everything!πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—

Love this floral and pretty post for @PatienceImpatiens πŸ₯° hope you see this and be reminded of your awesomeness Pat! 🌻

PatienceImpatiens April 18th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 @sunisshiningandsoareyou

Wow! You knew how to make a person's day, that's for sure! What a lovely and beautiful appreciation from my dear friend --- Spell it out --- Sun is shining and so are you! and facilitated by lovely Victoria Love!!!! Thank you so much for this truly sweet thought. You brightened my day tremendously!!!!!

Much love, Pat

Hey all! πŸ˜ƒ
We have a wonderful appreciation for
@vivelespatates 🌼

From @broadfemmelovelive ⭐

2-20230315-184058-0001_1678982333.png

These are the qualities that Femme finds in you Vivele 🌸

1-20230315-184058-0000_1678982400.png

From me to both

@broadfemmelovelive Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌸

@vivelespatates Thank you for supporting other listeners. You are appreciated! 🌼

Hey all! πŸ˜ƒ
We have a wonderful appreciation for
@Jenna

From a wonderful appreciator
@richuyulin

20230315-185544-0000_1678997503.png

These are the qualities that Lin find in you Jenna

20230315-185544-0001_1678997560.png

From me to both

@richuyulin Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! ⭐

@Jenna Thank you for supporting our listeners. You are appreciated. 🌼

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you for making that great post for Jenna. The frame and graphic chosen emphasizes that Jenna's truly out of this world. Jenna's kindness and support are beyond this world. They cannot be limited. Nice eye in picking that frame Victoria.

@Jenna

The time that you think, I am the only one who sees the good work Jenna does in LSR then @richuyulin notices too... That's when you Jenna, know that you are impacting the community.

@richuyulin

That was a wonderful appreciation note written to Jenna. One could see you meant every word. I agree with you. Jenna's resourceful.

March 17th, 2023

@JoyHappyNess

Hey! You're definitely not the only one who noticed and appreciates @jenna work in LSR. I just tend to stay quiet most of the time and hangout in member chatrooms. But will give shout out once in a while hehehe

VictoriaLove7 March 17th, 2023

@JoyHappyNess

Thank you, Joy! 😊

Jenna March 17th, 2023

@JoyHappyNess

Thank you, Joy I appreciate you and your kind words. β™₯

Jenna March 17th, 2023

@richuyulin

Thank you so much for this appreciation I did not expect this. You're very kind and thanks for all that you do!

March 17th, 2023

@Jenna Expect the unexpected. πŸ˜›

Jenna March 17th, 2023

@richuyulin

I have no idea why this posted all the way up here when I replied to the post. xD

March 17th, 2023

@Jenna Because the previous page was full, so it automatically pushed the latest post to the next page. πŸ˜€ I can tell you were replying, dw!

Jenna March 17th, 2023

@richuyulin

Oh, okay. For me, it shows as if I made a separate post instead of a reply. Oh well, I am just glad that you understand!