Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

YourCaringConfidant March 9th, 2023
This appreciation note is dedicated to @Fluffysheep8 🐑 from their secret friend.

Fluffy, your friend may have choose to keep their username a secret from you but they did not keep their feelings a secret and that's what matters.

Your secret friend thinks you possess some great qualities about you. To include: resilient, coachable, determined, and cheerful. Wow, that's some amazing qualities there, Fluffy! 💗

Now it is time to read your very sweet note!
20230308-180811-0000_1678330397.png

No wonder your secret friend said you were resilient. I hope that you will always be able to bounce back and come out stronger than ever when facing the unpleasant difficulties in life.

Fluffy 🐑: Have a guess and try to figure out who your secret friend is... if you dare, lol. :) Keep in mind though that for every incorrect guess, it is your turn to fill out the Peer Appreciation Form so you can appreciate someone too and make them smile. 😉

We've got another appreciation from a secret friend! Whoooo.

This time the blessed recipient is...

🐸 @Afrogperson 🐸

Lol, now if that isn't one of the cutest usernames I have seen then I don't know what is. Anyway without further ado, let's get into the good stuff!

🐸 Your secret friend thinks you possess the following qualities:

*Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.
*Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.
*Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged.
*Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.
*Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts.

Wow! I am taken aback with someone like you! Such wonderful qualities to possess! Just wow! 💙

@Afrogperson Now is the time to read your special appreciation note! Enjoy it because you so deserve it!
20230308-211408-0000_1678331539.png

🐸 I just wanted to let you know that because your appreciator chose to remain a secret friend-- you get the chance to guess and figure who he/she is! Keep in mind though that for every incorrect guess, it is encouraged that you fill out the Peer Appreciation Form. Upon you doing this, you will be making others smiles with your sweet notes! Good luck. :) 

Trintzu March 9th, 2023

Hi again everyone! ❤️

We have received kind appreciation for @Mymelaninnarative from the sweet @Courageousorange

Your appreciator sees in you the following qualities:

Supportive - You are kind and helpful;

Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another;

Respectful - You try to make sure that everyone feels respected and understood;

Resilient - You bounce back when things fall apart

@Mymelaninnarative, your friend @Courageousorange has also one more message for you:

image_1678344967.png

Please kindly click here to see the attachment

@Mymelaninnarative, you are a kind and good person! Thank you for everything and please stay strong in your current battles. If you need some support, you can always contact me. ❤️

@Trintzu What a pretty and bright posting! Great job. Love orange graphic you created. So bright and lovely. Well done!

Trintzu March 9th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 9th, 2023

@Trintzu Removed the earlier posting, and added the image in this one! So pretty!🧡

Retagging @Mymelaninnarrative ❤ You're amazing, Charleen!

Trintzu March 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you Sun, I appreciate it! Sometimes the forum is against me when it's about adding photo attachments to posts. 😅

Nuu worries, @Trintzu, You and 798502 others lol! Forums be like that sometimes! 🥲

We keep rolling with it! ❤

@caringPanda45

pngimg-com-panda-png2_1678343946.png

🐼 You have been appreciated by @amiablePeace77 for being so amazing. ✌️ thinks you are a great communication, a problem solver, and most importantly, supportive! Awww. They also left you this sweet note:

20230309-011216-0000_1678344170.png

Thank you 🐼 for having the sweetest of all hearts. 💕 And thank you ✌️ for taking the time to show some appreciation and love to someone who deserves it! May you both have a beautiful day!

@YourCaringConfidant I loveeeee thissss pandastic post!🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thanks! The cute panda I found on Google. Lol. :) I have clearly been having fun. Hehe.

@YourCaringConfidant

Fun is the important part!🥰

adventurousBranch3786 March 9th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant. @caringPanda45

I couldn’t agree more about Panda 🐼!

@floatingdandelion

580b585b2edbce24c47b267b_1678344806.png

I am happy to say that @toughCup4675 has sent you the following short, but sweet appreciation note. I'm telling you now, prepare to smile... 😃 Ready? Ok, ready, get set, reeeadddd...

20230309-013321-0000_1678344947.png

But wait, there's more! Cup wanted you to know that you possess some pretty great qualities. They are as follows:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

Didn't I tell you that you would smile? ;) I told you so. Cup is so right though, you really are a sweet human being. I've seen you around plenty of times in the positivity corner and have seen it for myself. Thank you @Toughcup4675 for taking the time to appreciate Dandelion. Sweet reminders to friends are always a nice thing to do. 💛

Bunny1637 March 9th, 2023

@Fristo

@electricPeace6276

You’ve been appreciated by a secret friend!!

Thank you for being the part of our community. We love having you around!

e9833b2d-44bf-44f2-896c-25f4a57dbef5_1678351023.png

@Bunny1637 This is very nice. Love the colors on the graphic! Welcome and so glad you are spreading smiles. I can't wait to see what other lovely postings and graphics you make. PS: Is there something I can call you aside from 1637? There's already someone I call 🐰 so need something else to refer to you as. ( ✯ ᴗ ✯ ) Ꮚ ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ

Bunny1637 March 9th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

some people call me potato 🥔 so I guess that hah

Optimisticempath March 9th, 2023

Hi @Tommy a secret friend wanted to appreciate you because of your following qualities-

🐼 Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

🐼 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

🐼 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act,

🐼 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions,

🐼 Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

🐼 Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place,

🐼 Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

image_1678356231.png

I've seen you in forums and you are really supportive 🐼 Tommy thanks for being here!

The secret friend is appreciated too for their kind message 💕

tommy March 10th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

aaah this is so so so kind. thank you to whoever my secret friend is, you have well and truly put a huge smile on my face 💙 and thank you empath for the beautiful appreciation post!

you're both phenomenal <3

Optimisticempath March 14th, 2023

@tommy I had fun making it as I love pandas also ☺ your welcome tommy 💕

Hey @BlueMoonBlackTree you have an interesting username 😃

You did a great job in appreciating yourself for being

Supportive - You are kind and helpful,

Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Coachable - You have a desire to improve

image_1678357346.png

Those are really amazing qualities and you got your back in every way under the sun which is very inspirational 🧡 keep it up!

BlueMoonBlackTree March 9th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Thank you.

Very true, those are my very qualities. Idk if you researched my profile or it is coincidence. But those are my qualities . Very glad to meet you. Do you know How can i find my peer listener? And can you tell me, Once i find them. Is it possible to change my peer supporter or Are they fixed Like one o one?

@BlueMoonBlackTree you mentioned these qualities in the form 😅 it would be cool if I could've guessed myself lol but I'm no mind reader xD

You can look for listeners on this page https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/ and you can talk to multiple people also, no need to stick with one if you don't prefer it that way :)

Trintzu March 9th, 2023

Hi everyone! ❤️

We have received another appreciation for @alan023 from one *drum roll* Secret Friend!

Your appreciator sees in you the following qualities:

Accountable - You own up to commitments and promises you have made;

Determined - You keep going forward even when you feel discouraged;

Great Communicator - You speak with everyone's best interest in mind, you are genuine and open to conversation;

Innovative - You are open to new discussions and ideas;

Problem-solver - You avoid using emotional reactions to guide your decisions;

Resilient - You bounce back when things fall apart;

Supportive - You are kind and helpful!

@Alan023, your Secret Friend has also one more message for you. 🌿

mint-green-cute-dentist-business-card_1678365701.jpg

Thank you for being here on 7 Cups, we all appreciate you! ❤️

@Trintzu How adorable! 🥰 Way to go!

This appreciation note I will shortly be posting is dedicated to someone who possesses the following beautiful qualities:

💚Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

💚Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

💚Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

💚Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

💚Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

💚Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

💚Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Here's a hint to who is being appreciated. Can you guess? Lol. 😃

bouquet-lavender-transparent-vase-667176-473_1678372954.jpg

I found this cute image on Google and thought it was perfect to use! Our appreciated person is none other than...

@LavenderHere

That's right, Lav. A secret friend of yours sent you this sweet message.

png-20230309-011640-0000_1678373297.png

Awww. Lav, part of having a secret friend appreciate you is getting the opportunity to guess who your appreciator is. :) Try your luck and take a guess at who it could be. Keep in mind though for every incorrect guess, it's encouraged you fill out the Peer Appreciation Form to appreciate your peers. 💜

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023

All the cookies for @Lavenderhere ❤🤗

@MelodyoftheOcean
You have received the following appreciation from a secret friend of yours.

5954be82deaf2c03413be35b_1678378324.png

Because you are so "magnificent" let's take a moment to appreciate your qualities, shall we?

🎼Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

🌊Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

🎼Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

🌊Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

🎼Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

🌊Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.

Now with qualities such as those, it does not surprise me why you are being appreciated. I mean, afterall, you are a beautiful person and you deserve it. 💙

I hope you enjoy your sweet note your secret friend wrote for you.
20230309-012035-0000_1678378634.png

You get to guess as many times as you like when guessing who it could be. So guess away and have fun! Just keep in mind that for every wrong guess, you have to appreciate your peers by filling out the Peer Appreciation Form. Have a beautiful day!
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023
*waves* @Melodyoftheocean you're amazingggg!❤
MelodyoftheOcean April 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

And so are youuuu

*wavesss back*

GloriaD March 9th, 2023

@floatingdandelion

You have been appreciated by @toughCup4675 😃

Your appreciator toughCup says that you are :

Supportive - You are kind and helpful.

Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Patient - You take the time to calm down before you act.

Cheerful - You are fun to be around.

A Great Communicator - You speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Here is also a message from them 💜

toughcup4675-to-floatingdandelion-downloaded_1678379284.png

Thank you toughCup for choosing to appreciate your peer 💜

dandelion, thank you for supporting your peer whenever they have a tough time ... That's a really great quality you have, and you deserve lots of love and support back 🧡

Thank you for taking care of each other, I'm hoping that both of you are doing well 😊

Kind regards, GloriaD

March 9th, 2023

Heyy everyone 😊

Time for another appreciation post!

@Jenna , you're appreciated again! 🧑‍🚀

Take a guess at your wonderful appreciator!

image_1678380842.png

That's right, it's @heartsncupcakes !

Your wonderful qualities have been noticed:

Supportive

Respectful

Empathetic

Patient

Great Communicator

Authentic

And, *drumrolls* here's a lovely appreciation note from cupcakes!

jenna-i-just-wanted-to-say-how-much-i-just-appreciate-your-presence-on-a-day-to-day-i-know-i-can-speak-for-everyone-when-i-say-we-all-value-you-deeply-in-this-community-from-helpful-resources-to-your-amazing_1678381218.png

Jenna and Cupcakes, you both are awesome in the listener chatrooms!

Jenna March 9th, 2023

@charmingFlower8111

Thank you so much, @heartsncupcakes! This was unexpected and I love it. I adore you a lot!

patientUnicorn3590 March 9th, 2023

@Fristo This is amazing I appreciate you for making this!!

VictoriaLove7 March 10th, 2023
Hey all! 😃
We have a special appreciation for
*drum rolls* 🥁 🥁
the one who shines the brightest light 🌞
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

From a wonderful appreciator 🌻
@GloriaD

1-20230310-144022-0000_1678437519.png

2-20230310-144022-0001_1678437546.png

3-20230310-144022-0002_1678437566.png

4-20230310-144022-0003_1678437587.png

These are the qualities that Gloria 🌻 finds in you, Sunshine 🌞

5-20230310-144022-0004_1678437653.png

Gloria gives this picture for you 🌞❤

gloria-d-to-sunisshiningandsoareyou-screenshot_1678437981.png

From me to both

@GloriaD Thank you for giving this appreciation, Gloria. You give an example of being a humble leader. I hope you are doing well, take care of yourself and keep being kind to yourself. 🌻

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Sunshine, thank you for everything you have done and still do for our community. I am truly blessed to have you and forever grateful for your presence in my life. ❤

GloriaD March 10th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Aww Victoria thank you soooo much 😊💛🌻

VictoriaLove7 March 10th, 2023

@GloriaD

You are most welcome, Gloria! 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 10th, 2023

@GloriaD

Aw haha Gloria, remember when I said you're super thoughtful xD you could've replied with something more basic but you chose to send across an appreciation for an appreciation xD and wow thanks for making me cry! 🥲

I can relate with the appreciation culture being uncommon off-cups and a certain lack of expression at times, it sure feels so gratifying seeing it happen here more often AND being a part of the community, that actively encourages appreciation around!

I have hehe, the bestest, most prized possession for me from here~ it's the relationships/ friendships I've built here, they are better than any "awards" for me any day. I mean look right here? You taking the time out, legit opening the peer appreciation form, typing my username and taking time to think of me~ this alone makes me cry tears of gratitude hehe, someone thinking of me and considering me so worthy of their time and good thoughts. Truly, this is so much enough and I cannot express fully, how much it means to me and how big of a difference it creates for me. So thank*youuu* Gloria, for your friendship, a prized possession for me, for being *you* and for all your kindness and gratitude. (Also if there was really an award-award for it, you're getting lots of it too because all of that you say for me, applies to you as well❤)

Aw thankyou for saying that, I'm really glad it's reflected exactly the way it is. I honestly don't feel anything here at all should get the right to the person to behave differently (lol not even the admins or the OG captain of the ship themself or really, anyone at all and no worries if they read it too XD). The roles and badges and the "privileges" that come with a badge (for instance, the ability to edit/ remove posts for a community mentor or higher) are always a means for an extra aid in supporting the 7 cups mission ~ they are not in any way superior or better, if at all though, I feel those in *any* leadership roles actually have to be more careful and mindful about leading with example. So really again, thankyou for saying all you did, my sense of humility is #1 value for me always and I'm only more humbled to hear it comes across exactly the way it should! 🥺

I love how observant, wise, thoughtful and extremely inquisitive (in a very good way hehe) you are always. Your ability to recognize someone's strengths (we speaking appreciations here but to be fair this applies for just being able to recognize how someone is and what are their "top" visible character traits~ good or not so good) and it's a quality I so highly admire in anyone. Being a good judge of character, it's a smart skill to have in life and everyone should have it, I feel! Beside, it takes one to know one, in a good way here again xD and perhaps all that you see about me are qualities and abilities in yourself too.

Thankyouuuu again for such a beautiful message, I love your appreciations so much xD because they are more "my-type" lol with urgh evidence for silly brain to really accept and let something sink inside more. So thankyou for caring about this too and sharing the examples you did. My heart is full and super duper touched!🥺🥰❤

I'm always so proud to have seen you grow in this incredibly amazing, humble, approachable, efficent, kind and oof take every adjective you can about how a good leader should be.

Before that, I'm so grateful to know your beautiful hooman self and so look forward to continue nurturing our friendship more! Thankyou truly, from the bottom of my heart, for everything you do and all you are! ❤

Always hoping for all things kind, peaceful, happy and loving for you too. Here for you too. We got this hehe! 🤗

image_1678484121.png

Truly am sooooo grateful, I've saved the beautiful message in the pretty graphics in my little "pick me up" folder and will be sure to come through, whenever needed. A bigggggg Thankyouuu and massive hugs for your bright self! *you* da best! ❤

@VictoriaLove7

Viccc, this is so so beautiful. Thankyouuu for making such pretty graphics always, I know the design site/ app doesn't support emojis from text and I see you used the same emoji stickers for the message to not lose its touch/ feel different (we know emojis add expression hehe) and I'm so so so grateful for your thoughtfulness and willingness to make extra effort in making things even more perfect! You're immensely kind and lovely, I'm more grateful to have your sweet presence in my life. Thankchuuu! 🤗❤

VictoriaLove7 March 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

(Yes yes, if I use emoji it becomes square 😁)

Thank you for everything, Sunshine 🥺❤ You are my most treasured blessing and I am in full Sunshine now ❤

GloriaD March 11th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Ohh, that happens to some emojis for me, in Canva ... @Sunisshiningandsoareyou is so observant, hehe 😄 Thanks Victoria for taking the time to put emojis to convey how I felt!