Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

March 10th, 2023

Hi everybody ❤️

We have received an appreciation for @ingeniousPond13 from @edabake.

Your appreciator sees in you the following qualities:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts.

@ingeniousPond13, @edabake has also one messagge for you:

7-cups-pat-2_1678483145.png

My personal note: Thank you for making 7 Cups a better place.

amiableBunny4016 March 10th, 2023

Hi there @Tommy,

You have been appreciated by your peer @YourCompoundingHappiness. They left a sweet message for you.

screenshot-2023-03-10-at-20-57-25_1678481933.png

Tommy is a brilliant leader. They are very humble and polite in their approach, I truly appreciate their presence here. They are an asset to the platform.

Thank you for being such an amazing part of the community tommy! we really appreciate you!

Bunny

tommy March 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

thank you so much for the amazing post, bunny 💙 i absolutely ADORE the graphic!!!!!

and words do not describe how thankful I am of you @CompoundingHappiness 🐼 your really sweet and kind words have brought me happy tears!!!! thank you so so so so much <3

%D1%81%D0%BB%D1%91%D0%B7%D1%8B-crying.gif

March 10th, 2023

Hi everybody ❤️

We have received an appreciation for @Lolowise475 from @Onlyhuman

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

@OnlyHuman, @Lolowise475 has also one messagge for you:

7-cups-pat-4_1678483789.png

My personal note: Thank you for making 7 Cups a better place ❤️

Heyaaa all,

This appreciation is extremely important so I need big-time attention.

As you know our lovely smile spreader team, spread the biggest joy on 7cups with their beautiful posts and of course our leaders do a great job in leading this team. We are a vibrant , caring team.

However, some of our *new* smile spreaders/guests have just been absolute stars! And so they deserve an appreciation too. Of course, our lovely @YourCaringConfidant has appreciated our lovely newbies!

(note to Desiree: love, i tried my best to make this post as you wished please do wish to be my critique or if you would like to add anything hit reply!)

screenshot-2023-03-10-at-22-45-03_1678488313.png

To all the NEWEST smile spreaders, you guys are doing an EXTRAORDINARY job! I am soooo glad that each of you are on the team. I enjoy seeing every posting that is made every time I get a notification. The talent and creativity you all possess is just wonderful and lovely to see! I love it! You all are living up to your role-- smile spreader-- because that is truly what each of you are! <3 Hugs! Xoxo.

I must say some of our guests shouldn't even be guests but real smile spreaders. you know what I mean. Some of these new smile spreaders have just shown beautiful talent in their work for the team. They just make beautiful and I mean *beautiful* posts. There are some people here with hidden talents.

I must say.... @Optimisticempath, @AnnaSilverberg, @FrenchMarbles and actually many others have shown extreme talent. my brain won't work very well with listing newbies lol. I sincerely apologise.

The time you put into your work and just the graphics are absolutely beautiful. You lot are a talented bunch! you have put smiles on so many faces! You should have been on the team ages ago????? We adore your posts. The new ones who have come in have been absoloute gems and have put so much work and time into this. You guys deserve a hug! *if okay*

lioncubfam-group-hug.gif

You guys, are an extremely special bunch and Desiree is so right in saying this, you have all done an *EXTRAORDINARY JOB*. You guys, should give a pat on your back and appreciate yourselves. You are all incredible and we are so excited to see your future posts and what we can bring ahead together. You are each so unqiue and your posts are just *AMAZING* You guys get an A+++++++++++**** for your posts. Absoloutely gorgeous!

screenshot-2023-03-10-at-22-54-22_1678488875.png

*note to Desiree: i know you wanted this to be special and im not the greatest at smile spreading but i tried my very best . if there is anything you would like to add please do. and i do sincerely apologise for any mistakes in this post or anything I have missed out. I can be bad at doing this at times. I just hope you like this. I tried😭*

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant March 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Absolutely wonderful for taking it just a short time ago. Thank you!!! Thank you!!! It is beautiful. Stop knocking yourself. You are amazing at what you do and you do it well. I appreciate you for doing this to the best of your ability. You gave it your all and that is all that matters. Great job, Bunny. Thank you!

AnnaSilverberg March 11th, 2023

<3 What a beautiful appreciation post! I absolutely love it <3

@YourCaringConfidant , I absolutely love the photo in the comment! <3

*new smile spreaders*

Sorry. very sorry. I actually missed this. but Desiree's little sweet helpers have created something beautiful for you all.

*Desiree your children are actually so sweet omg.. its so cute of them. I love it!*

screenshot-2023-03-10-at-22-58-15_1678489152.png

Jenna March 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

This is so stinking cute!!

March 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aw, that's sooooo adorable

cute-aww.gif

YourCaringConfidant March 11th, 2023

@Hope

You have received a very special appreciation note from @thisisanthony and I hope it brings the biggest smile to your face! :)

Hope, you do soooo much on 7cups and you are amazing at everything you do. You possess such amazing qualities that just makes you shine!

Anthony let me know that you are:

Supportive ~Respectful ~ Empathetic ~ Inquisitive ~ Innovative & ~ a problem-solver!

Here is the sweet note that Anthony wrote specially for you...

png-20230310-201654-0000_1678498131.png

Awwww Hope, you really are "one of the best"! You do so much for others and are always so helpful. I commend you for everything you do and I have nothing but respect for you. ♡

Anthony, thank you for appreciating such a beautiful, kind, and helpful person that always does for others. It is my honor to be able to deliver your sweet message. Stay amazing and thank you for what you do to spread joy. Continue to always try and be the best version of yourself. :)

March 11th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Thanks for this wonderful post ♥️

@thisisanthony You are most welcome. ♡

Hope March 13th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you both, this was quite thoughtful. I appreciate it!

March 11th, 2023

Heyy everyone 😁

@Aishaa97 , your peer appreciation streak continues... yayy

Today's appreciated peer is... *drumrolls* @iCareUK!

Here's a lovely appreciation note from Aishaa:

it-has-been-such-a-pleasure-working-with-olivia-she-was-so-helpful-and-i-m-so-happy-to-have-her_1678510330.png

Care: heyy care! It was nice talking to you in the LSR yesterday! You kept the room alive :)
Aishaa: Yayy for the great appreciation note! ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ
- charmingFlower8111

iCareUK March 11th, 2023

@charmingFlower8111

Oh my, I didn't even see the tag for this.

This is so sweet, thank you so much Aishaa <3

Self-appreciation, for many, can be very difficult to do... but not for our dear @Fristo who has taken time to acknowledge that he is a...

20230311-004503-0000_1678513855.png

That's right, folks! Fristo wrote himself an appreciation note reminding himself that he is a great person. Great job, Fristo! If you know Fristo, like we all should, you would know that he is absolutely amazing. He does so much on 7cups. He dedicates his time to helping others grow, to spreading kindness, to being a great role model, and so much more! 💛

I am not the only one who feels this way either. Let's take a look at the following appreciation note @GodChild1010 sent in for Fristo...

20230311-003225-0000_1678514167.png

See! I told you, I wasn't alone in thinking these things about out dear Fristo. GC realizes and notices that he is amazing amazing and firm in his love towards everyone he comes across. Fristo is a great example and he's the kind of person that truly cares.

He also possesses the following qualities:

💛Supportive 💛Innovative 💛Motivated 💛Determined 💛Cheerful 💛Purposeful 💛Authentic 💛Respectful 💛Empathetic

Thank you @Fristo and @GodChild1010 for taking the time to fill out and submit the appreciation form. ♡ It was such an honor to be able to post this for you guys. May you both have a wonderful day/night! 😊 🐻 🍯

amiableBunny4016 March 11th, 2023

Today we have a appreciation for the amazing, wonderful, caring @NovaGalaxy from the wonderful @Aishaa97

screenshot-2023-03-11-at-09-05-35_1678531369.png

Novaaaaaaa! Jeez are you one of the most awesomest and loveliest and funnest people on here ( screw proper grammar XD). Seriously I appreciate you so much you know that? You just are such a perfect combination of supportive, cheerful, funny, kind and just a genuinely pleasant person to be around. Some days our ridiculous chats cheer me up and you are a joy to be around and I am seriously so glad that you PMd and started this whole friendship. You are amazing and please stay exactly as you are, cheering up people.

💜💜💜*hugs for both if okay*

friends-hug.gif

I completely agree with Aishaa.

@NovaGalaxy- your an amazing person Nova. you literally put a huge smile on my face every time you join a room. Thank you for everything you do! Your absoloutely amazing and you are so so so so so appreciated! Not only as an ATL, but as a person your a delight to talk or chat to.

@Aishaa97- of course our lovely Aishaa, appreciates here peers. Aishaa I am sending 3259080 appreciations back to you. Your so so sweet and caring. Thank you for appreciating Nova. Your so amazing and kind. You are a true gift to the world Aishaa.

Bunny

NovaGalaxy March 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

🥺🥺🥺🥺 you two 🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖 I’m gonna cry, you are both so sweet 🤧🤧🤧

Bunny, you’re an absolute pleasant person to be around 😊 (yes I do need to do more visitations smh #LazyNova 😛). I appreciate what you do, you are seen and much appreciated

and @Aishaa97 🤧 I don’t know what to say- you’re literally so sweet and kind, I’m glad I am able to call you a best friend, (and yes, screw proper grandma 😀🧙 we don’t need fine china to enjoy a (7cups) tea party 🥲 all we need is napkins lol). Again, I’m actually in shock 🥲

thank you both sooo so so so so much 🥺💖

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 11th, 2023

Hey hey @khushimishra, so lovely to meet you via your self-appreciation, it's such a sweet read and truly commendable! 💛

image_1678543152.png

"I love you the way you are" ~ this one statement alone is more powerful than anything in the universe. May you always love yourself the way you are, Khushi! 💛

Purple is in the air!😛

Heyyoo @Marje 💕 your charming twinsy aka @charmingflower8111 has sent you a lovely message! And the eyes definitely followed lol! 💕

image_1678543495.png

Marje and SundaeFlower, I'm super happy to see your beautiful twinsyship flourish, and it's always a pleasure seeing y'all around, be it in the rooms or this very thread, where you spread soooo many smiles and keep spinning your magic wand! Keep it up, you two! 💕

Thankyou for your message for Marje, @CharmingFlower8111, the appreciation karma sure comes around here super fast! Here's one for you, by the ever so amazing @Jenna, someone all of us appreciate and cherish so much! 💚

image_1678544688.png

Thankyou for your appreciative note for Flower, Jenna, I so agree, it's super fun watching people grow and become more involved within the community. You know what's even better though? It's when someone as wonderful as you takes the time to let them know they are doing great, it's deeply impactful and in multiple ways. Thank*you* for always being such an epitome of all things fabulous. You're so appreciated too! *fist bumps* 💚

SundaeFlower, I really agree with what Jenna said, you're such a kind and friendly presence in chatrooms, and as I said in the previous post, in forums, this particular thread also, you're doing phenomenal as a Smile Spreader and I'm so excited to see more of you around. Thanks for being you! 💚

March 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Jenna , I have no words to describe how uplifting your words are...

its-so-beautiful-happy.gif

Summons @CommunityModEden 😮

Hey hey Eden, your non-mod mod self xD is appreciated for being an amazing presence around, and we truly agree with @Amiablebunny4016, you are an absolute delight to have around! 💚

image_1678546252.png

Thankyouuu for keeping our chatrooms feel so good with you in them, Eden, you're a very lovable hooman! 💚

Speaking of lovable hoomans, I think if I ever misspelled the word "loving" it would be "Amiablebunny4016" and no one would even notice the difference, because there isn't any! 💚

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

you always make me cry with your sweet messages Sun😭💜

Aww it's okiee to cry, because same lol! ❤

@amiableBunny4016

Sunny-Bunny's crying club always hehe! *hugs youuu* 🤗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

😭Sun has a special place in my heart. Our crying club will be very successful. *hugs if okay*

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 12th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Aww and so does Bunny!❤ Yesss, we rocking the club lol! *hugs back*

CommunityModEden March 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

aw this is soo sweet! thank you soo much for your kind words bunny. I hope you know we appreciate you a lot too. Thank you for always being your amazing self ❤️

We have a lovely appreciation for the amazing and very talented @ConfidentRabbit7311 . This appreciation is from the very kind @iCareUK who has left a beautiful note for you Lani.

screenshot-2023-03-11-at-15-13-25_1678547792.png

Lani, Lani, Lani.
I love you so much, you are such a credit and inspiration to 7 Cups, you don't give yourself the credit you deserve, I am so proud of the achievements you have accomplished with becoming Mod and Peer Support, you have helped others to obtain badges and you are a pleasure to know and chat to.

Thank you Lani <3

Lani deserves appreciation. Wohoo! so proud of you Lani!💜

Bunny

iCareUK March 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Such a beautiful post Bunny, you are so talented <3

@iCareUK

Awww thank you 💜that means alot to me 🥺🥺🥺

confidentRabbit7311 March 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Awee thanks for the beautiful post ❤️❤️❤️

@icareUK thanks soooo much ❤️❤️❤️ made my morning appreciate ya!

A very sweet note to: @BlueRiverCares

b24b342b7f7469a82f5f8b1bc968a71d-miss-you-quote-lettering_1678548455.png

BRC, I hope you're break is going well and that you are having an enjoyable time. I wanted you to know that we miss your presence here on 7cups... One sweet and beautiful friend, in particular, has left you the following note. 🐸 🍪

20230311-042930-0000_1678548683.png

Awwww, isn't that the sweetest note ever? @BlueRiverCares I hope this tag notification is one you see first once you return. Almost like a welcome back message, lol. It has got to be a great feeling knowing that people miss you when you're not on. It is so beautiful. It just comes to show that you are such a beautiful and kind human being with so many good qualities. 💚

I don't want to rush your break, BRC, but hopefully you return soon so you and Aishaa can enjoy...

image-processing20210530-7985-dftg9w_1678549257.png

@Aishaa97 I know you are missing your friend, but on the bright side look at all the other friends you have here to keep you company. You are so full of love and sweetest that everyone loves you. Always be who you are because you are just amazing! Have a great day, beautiful. Xoxo.

fcpl-07-sweet-pink-clouds_1678549740.png

BlueRivercares March 22nd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @Aishaa97 returned :p. thank so much for appreciation..it was a nice note for me to start cupsing again. Desiree thank u so much for amazing graphics.

March 11th, 2023

Hi everybody ❤️

We have received an appreciation for @LavenderHere from @broadfemmelovelive

Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart,

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together,

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged,

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.

@LavenderHere , @broadfemmelovelive has also one messagge for you:

7-cups-post-pat_1678554152.png

My personal note for both: Thank you for making 7 Cups a better place ❤️

We have a very special appreciation from @confidentRabbit731 1 dedicated to Anna.

@AnnaSilverberg

You are such an all around great person that Rabbit left the following note specially for you:

png-20230311-045654-0000_1678560738.png

Rabbit is right, ya know? You really are great to be around. Everytime I see you in the rooms, you are just there... radiating this positivity from you, giving off such a beautiful aura. You are always kind and welcoming to all. You are involved in discussions and your responses are always on point. You have such a beautiful way with words. I totally see why Rabbit felt the need to appreciate you and let you know. Anna, you are new to the team as a smile spreader but you are doing an amazing job. I am truly glad you are on the team!

0f13ee812003967bffab50657924be41-red-butterfly-transparent_1678561137.jpg

@confidentRabbit7311 Thank you for taking the time to appreciate Anna for being the beautiful, kind, supportive person she is. I am so glad you recognize that about her but I also hope that you recognize that the same is true for you. You are pretty amazing yourself and I am glad to know you. 🥕 for the best Rabbit I know. Xoxo.

confidentRabbit7311 March 11th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Awee thanks for posting this beautiful thread . Appreciate it

Anna I appreciates uuuuu!!!

@confidentRabbit7311 So glad you love it. Anna is so sweet so she deserves a beautiful posting! ♡

AnnaSilverberg March 11th, 2023

🐰💙 @confidentRabbit7311 Thank you so so so much for your kind and caring words! I love seeing you in the chatrooms and in PM's and have so much fun chatting with you 💙🐰

💛 @YourCaringConfidant Thank you so much for making this wonderful appreciation post and your kind words 💛

❤️ You guys are amazing and your kind and amazing words warm my heart ❤️

😊 Thank youuu 😊