Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Marje March 8th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

Annnaaa!!! This is sooo pretty! I love how you combined all your colors to this pretty post! Biiigg welcome to the team! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

March 8th, 2023

*knock knock*

@confidentRabbit7311, you've been appreciated again, this time by our wonderful @Marje 😲

Your amazing qualities have been noticed by your awesome appreciator:

Supportive

Determined

Great Communicator

Optimistic

Purposeful

Consistent

Also, have a look at the lovely appreciation post Marje left for you:

lani-the-vp-of-the-lurkies-organization-xd-i-wanna-let-you-know-that-i-appreciate-all-the-work-you-put-in-the-room-may-it-be-modding-being-a-friend-or-simply-being-a-lurkie-you-re-doing-amazing-you-re_1678248555.png

Lani: Loving your lurking style (just kidding xD) You're amazing in the chatrooms! Here are some 🥕 for your efforts!

Marje: you're really awesome and on an appreciation roll! Keep it up 👍

animated-text.gif

YourCaringConfidant March 8th, 2023

@charmingFlower8111 Great job! What a nice posting! Welcome to the team. You are starting off strong as an amazing smile spreader! <3

LilacLeopard March 8th, 2023

@charmingFlower8111

beautiful post! Well done and welcome to the team ❤️❤️

confidentRabbit7311 March 8th, 2023

@charmingFlower8111

wow! Wonderful post layout welcome to the teammmmmm! Awwee ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Marje March 8th, 2023

@charmingFlower8111

Awesome post, twinsy! This is sooo pretty!! Yayy! Big welcome to the team!! \^o^/

VictoriaLove7 March 8th, 2023

Hey everyone 😊

We have a wonderful appreciation for @JoyHappyness

From @Marje 🌸

2-20230307-112934-0001_1678251116.png

These are the qualities that Marje finds in you Joy

3-20230307-112934-0002_1678251155.png

From me to both

@JoyHappyNess I hope you are well and thanks again for your kind words.

@Marje Thank you for giving this appreciation. Hope you are doing well.

JoyHappyNess March 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

I appreciate making this amazing post for me Vicky... I cannot be more happy. I can never get enough of joy from inside out frame... amazing.

@Marje

A gift is having a person who appreciates animation as much as I do. Yes, they were made for children but we can learn so much from them, you said that Marje. Thank you for first knowing Poppy and Branch...I love those two characters. Again I appreciate you sharing this love with me. This love for animation. Having a Disney partner is great 😃. Disney just make my days... I don't think I will ever outgrow Disney.

Marje March 9th, 2023

@JoyHappyNess

Aww, you deserve all-best appreciations, Joy! You're just sooo wonderful! And yeah, we're Disney for life! No way to get out of it now! xD I'm really happy to have met you! ( ^ ^ )

JoyHappyNess March 9th, 2023

@Marje

Still obsessing over this appreciation post and I've just noticed the emoticon😭😭😭

VictoriaLove7 March 9th, 2023

@JoyHappyNess I'm glad you like it, Joy! 😊

Marje March 9th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you for the lovely graphics, Vicky! This is amazing! Really shows our love for Disney! Keep it up! ( ^ ^ )

VictoriaLove7 March 9th, 2023

@Marje Thanks, Marje!

Hey everyone! 😊

We have a wonderful self-appreciation for @RainbowRosie

20230307-114341-0000_1678251345.png

These are the qualities that you possess, Rosie

20230307-114341-0001_1678251397.png

From me

@RainbowRosie Being able to appreciate yourself is a good step to accept who we are and be at peace. You are a wonderful person.

Hey everyone 😊

We have a wonderful appreciation for

@hopefulPond6108 🌼

From @iamwhoiamwhoami 🌸

1-20230308-120612-0000_1678252020.png

These are the qualities Iam finds in you, Ponds

2-20230308-120612-0001_1678252037.png

From me to both

@hopefulPond6108 Hope you too are doing well and hope to see you in rooms.

@iamwhoiamwhoami Thank you for giving this appreciation. Hope you are doing well.

March 8th, 2023

Heyy everyone 👋

Hope you're doing great today! :)

Today's appreciated peer is @floatingdandelion !

And the appreciator is... *drumrolls* a secret friend ! 😲

Float, your unique qualities have been observed:

supportive-respectful-empathetic-cheerful-optimistic-emotionally-intelligent-intuitive_1678251333.png

Here's a beautiful appreciation post from your secret appreciator!

everytime-i-see-float-in-the-discussion-i-know-it-will-be-a-supportive-and-helpful-vibe-very-positive-and-caring-to-everyone-sharing-or-being-apart-of-the-discussion-she-is-an-amazing-person-thank-you-float_1678251053.png

Float, you're so so so wonderful and amazing in the member chatrooms! Keep it up!

appreciation-confetti.gif

Hey everyone 😊
We have a wonderful appreciation for
@GK955

From @Chetan1408

3-20230308-090607-0002_1678252338.png

4-20230308-090752-0000_1678252358.png

These are the qualities Chetan find in you, GK
5-20230308-090752-0001_1678252398.png

Chetan gave a picture for you in this link

From me to both
@Chetan1408 Thanks for giving this appreciation and hope you keep supporting in rooms

@GK955 GK, it is great to know you from mcr a while ago. Despite your struggles you try to help others, I hope you are doing okay.
March 9th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 @chetan1408 thanks I really appreciate it and I love my selfie picture... Yeah Chucky

March 8th, 2023

Our lovely @Erica has been appreciated by @Tae22534 !

Erica, your wonderful qualities have been noticed by your appreciator:

Supportive

Respectful

Optimistic

Authentic

You also received a wonderful appreciation post :)

erica-has-helped-me-a-lot-she-is-very-supportive-and-has-always-been-there-for-me_1678254677.png

Erica and Tae : You both are awesome!

angel-jimenez.gif

March 8th, 2023

@charmingFlower8111

Thankyou so much Flower!! 💛

@Erica

You have helped me a lot in my listener journey. All of it is true! 💛😊

@FrenchMarbles
Not only are you a wonderful spreader of smiles but you are a wonderful appreciator. Thank you so much for taking up the time to appreciate many of your peers! It is with much joy that I get to deliver the following appreciation notes for you! :)

@AdmirableSound
Congratulations on hitting a milestone on your 7cups journey! You have completed AL4 and you did it! Yayyyy!!!! French is so proud of you! I am so proud of you! Everyone please join us in congratulating this humble and coachable person for a job well done! 👏
png-20230308-000913-0000_1678282587.png

@WhimsicalWhimsy
After reading the note French left for you--all I can say is "WOW!" You surely must be an amazing, sweet person. Please enjoy your very special read.
20230308-001631-0000_1678282847.png

@FaithfulGeekyGal20
I just wanted to say I absolutely love your username. It is soooo fun! Lol. :D I don't know if you like cats but I just had to make your graphics using this cccuuuttteee kitty. Lol. Anyway, French had sent you the following note and thinks you are supportive, patient, and authentic. What beautiful qualities!

20230308-003245-0000_1678283079.png

And last but not least...
@Rocketeer
This is for you! 🚀 French clearly cares and is so proud of you. I wish you much happiness in your life! Please enjoy your special note! 💛
20230308-004221-0000_1678283299.png

Optimisticempath March 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant you are so amazing at this 😮😮 every single one of them is so beautiful and pleasant to look at 💕

Happy to see many people getting appreciation and love 🥳

@Optimisticempath Awww, you are too sweet!!! ♡♡♡

I'm really happy to make my first post as a guest smile spreader 🥳

It is for a very kind and supportive and fun person @MagpieWorries 💛

By a really sweet appreciator @Chetan1408 💛

image_1678286969.png

Chetan shared an image for you that you can view by clicking Here. Godzilla? XD

Thankyou both for making our rooms feel nice and fun 💛

@Optimisticempath I am so proud of you! Your first posting! Yayyy and you did beautiful!!! Yay for being a guest smile spreader. Lol, question though-- what is stopping you from being a full blown smile spreader? :)

Optimisticempath March 9th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant thankyouu very much 🥺 your encouraging words mean a lot to me 💕

You know I thought that to myself xD idk I was not up for quotaish things here but I made some posts already and it was really fun so I might be a full blown smile spreader soon 😮

YourCaringConfidant March 9th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Exactly. Lol. Quota is only 2+ a week so very feasible. :) Either way I'm enjoying you being here and seeing all your beautiful postings.

Posting again as @Amiablebunny4016 appreciates @birdKing449 💕

image_1678288089.png

You're so caring and helpful Bunny 💜 Thankyou for your kindness 🐇

Hello Bird 💕 I hope you're doing ok, as Bunny said I hope you take care of yourself also and may things improve for you too 🌸

After reading this appreciation I wanna chat with you too xD

You sound amazing @LaetusAuditor thankyou for being a great listener here! 💙

image_1678288802.png

For you 🌸

It can be nice for listeners to hear they are doing great and encourage them too after their time and hardwork to be there for us, so thanks for your kindness to appreciate your listener @ivorySea989 💙 you have inspired me to continue looking for support! 🌸

@Optimisticempath Wow!!! This graphic is just soooo pretty! Whoa. I see you have some talent there. <3 Great job and I am so happy to see you as a guest smile spreader. Look at you spreading smiles already! You are amazing.

GloriaD March 9th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Hey Optimistic, so happy to see you here 😊😊😊😊 Wonderful post, absolutely amazing, thank you for that 🌻

Optimisticempath March 9th, 2023

@GloriaD Gloriaaaa I've always felt inspired seeing you in this forum and I'm really happy too sharing the team with you all 🥰 thankyou very much! It means a lot to me! 🤗🌻

GloriaD March 9th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Aww, thank you 💛💛💛 I'm happy to work with you here 🌻🌻🌻

LaetusAuditor March 10th, 2023

Oh wow, thanks, I'm rendered speechless by that. 😅

I was really just having a conversation, and you're a pretty good conversation partner @ivorySea989, so really it was mostly you. But I'm really glad the conversation had such an effect on you.

And @Optimisticempath thanks for that, this forum helps with one's perspective and spread good feelings. <3

shinequeen001 March 8th, 2023

hello, hello!!!
@Aishaa97 you've been appreciated by our lovely @YourCaringConfidant

Qualities they observed in you:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

they also left a sweet message for you:

dream-girl-can-be-torn-n-times-memo-pads-plan-message-writing-sticky-notes-marker-stick-jpg-640x640-2_1678292815.jpg

@shinequeen001
Thank you for posting this for me. :)
@Aishaa97
For you...
20230304-210741-0000_1678295069.png
shinequeen001 March 8th, 2023

hello, hello! I hope everyone is doing well.
soo today our appreciator is @Chetan1408 and appreciated peer @MelodyOfTheOcean

Qualities Chetan observed in Melody:

Supportive
- They are kind and helpful.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

Chetan left something.. ohhh aww! it's a message!!!
31iv9nhv6vl-ac-uf1000-1000-ql80-2_1678308539.jpg

@Chetan1408 thank you for leaving a kind message for Melody. you're really amazing and sweet.
@MelodyOfTheOcean thank you for always being awesome with people. we appreciate your effots and hardwork on cups.

MelodyoftheOcean March 8th, 2023

@Chetan1408

Chiliiii you've made my day. Thank you, really, for this wonderful message. I can only throw it right baaack! You always make people smile when you join rooms, you're just a very positive presence, and I appreciate that!

@shinequeen001

This post is so prettyyy, thank you for being awesome and making this message shine and sparkle! You're an awesome deliverer ^^

This appreciation note is dedicated to one of the kindest people in LSR...

@Jenna 🧑‍🚀

This is for you for all the times you have welcomed me in the room with arms wide open! 💜

png-20230308-094328-0000_1678315711.png

I think you possess the following qualities:

🚀 Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

🚀Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

🚀Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

🚀Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

@Jenna, I should not have to tell you this again but I will anyway...

youre-out-of-this-world-youre-amazing.gif

Jenna March 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

You are so sweet and so precious. Thank you for this appreciation and your kind words. You really brought my mood up a lot! I really appreciate you doing this for me.