Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

CosmicMiracle November 16th, 2022

And here we go again with another spy piece, Cosmic is back from the deepest pits of wherever to deliver a wonderful and heartfelt appreciation message for @RiyaXD :) (I live for these messages!)

🌈🌈🌈 QUALITIES 🌈🌈🌈

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged
Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

===

"A beautiful mindset, helpful, patient, attentive, understand perspectives"

===

Thank you for your beautiful heart and for being there for our peers, Riya! It's always a compelling moment to be the medium for these appreciations <3

And to our dear anonymous peer, thank you for your kindness and for contributing to all the positive energies that we all share here in 7Cups <3

ο»ΏI dedicate this song to you both: True Colors movie version by Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick :)

🌈 🌈 🌈 🌈 🌈
For you, @AngelLight99 who lives for truth and being real over perfection, you deserve this anonymous appreciation <3
🌈 🌈 🌈 🌈 🌈

clap-clap-clap.gif
===
QUALITIES:

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Coachable - They have a desire to improve
Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions
===

"A person with kind and pure heart, helpful, patient, polite, understanding"

===

Hi, @AngelLight99 I hope you're having a great day and that this appreciation just adds more to the joy of it. If not, I hope this somehow reminds you that life is good and that you are a blessing to the people whose lives you've touched <3 thank you for your radiance <3

Hey! Anonymous peer! Yes, you! :p thank you for the effort to send this message to us to show your appreciation for one of our peers <3 you are also a part of our cause and we are so thankful and honored to be the medium for your kindness <3

For you both, I dedicate this song: Ode to My Family by The Cranberries :) an old song but one that remains heartwarming, just like this appreciation <3

minions-hug.gif

(yey! GIFs)
AngelLight99 November 16th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle

Thank you so much...for this appreciation....I really appreciate the person who can embrace the qualities in other people..Thank you so much.....

Jumping up and down and just overall bouncing off the walls with joy because this is such a heartwarming appreciation post for

🌟 @intelligentPlum9182 🌟

ren%C3%A9e-slater.gif

===

QUALITIES

Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future
Agile - They change course as needed

===

zoey-yr8pts.gif

===

"Seeing as how I have had the privilege of both offering support to this peer as well as being on the receiving end of it, I think it is only right that it is to them that I should now dedicate these appreciative words.

She is someone who is kind-hearted, thoughtful, sincere, reliable, curious, and open to conversations. I have perceived a great deal of responsiveness in regards to the suggestions that I have made to her throughout our conversations which, in my role as a listener, makes me feel as though I am genuinely having an impact in my own little way. As an example of her kindness and empathy, she was available for me during a recent dip in my emotional well-being, and I felt comfortable opening up to her regardless of the fact that it was a rather personal subject. I recently took a short break from the site, and as soon as I came back she sent a message my way. These are all some of the things that I am deeply grateful for.

Thank you."

===

Hi, Plum! :) Anonymous peer's appreciation for you sent me to tears. On behalf of the entire PAT (Peer Appreciation Team), we are humbled by your compassion and dedication to being someone's friend. Thank you for the gift of you <3

And to you amazing anonymous peer! I hope you are now feeling better about whatever it is that sent you on a negative and low vibration. Know that the community is behind you and that we are immensely blessed to have you as one of us <3

For you both, I dedicate this song: Candy in the Sun by Swirl 360 from the movie Never Been Kissed <3 I love the upbeat tune in this one as we celebrate you both :)

dancing-unicorn-unicorn.gif

πŸ’™πŸ€πŸŒˆβ­ Hi, @DonaldDraper βœŒοΈπŸ˜„
πŸ’™πŸ€πŸŒˆβ­

* pulls Donald by the arm *
*sits down on the sand with Donald * * points to the wordings on the horizon *
* watches the stars as Donald reads his message *
===
QUALITIES:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

===

"You are a great person. you look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future."

moon-love-you-to-the-moon-and-back.gif

===

ο»ΏThank you, anonymous peer, for letting us become a part of your appreciation for our dearest Donald <3 know that you are instrumental in making someone's day and that we send you our sincerest wishes of good health and unlimited e-hugs :D <3

@DonaldDraper I pride myself as a logophile, a lover of words, but at the moment, I can't find any to describe you. So let's go with unbelievable <3 thank you for everything you do, for all the lives you've touched both members and listeners, and for simply the gift of you. I sincerely wish you all the best foods in the world :D

I dedicate this song to you both: Steer by MIssy Higgins <3 it's a very inspirational and empowering song that is a constant across my playlists :)

group-hug.gif

November 16th, 2022

Making an impact on someone without even them knowing is one of the @CosmicMiracle 😁

Thank you for posting this. @Anonymous if you are reading this. Thank you 🧑 Yes, it's been years on cups and we touch many lives when we are here. But receiving a surprise like this is always heartwarming. Cant thank you enough πŸ’™πŸ€πŸŒˆβ­

Liv125 November 16th, 2022

Hello there @Brownsugar5613 :D

You have just been appreciated by the lovely @juhirashOA !!

Here are the wonderful qualities that this peer sees in you:

πŸ’—RespectfulπŸ’—- You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

πŸ’—Problem-solverπŸ’—- You avoid using emotional reactions to guide your decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

πŸ’—InnovativeπŸ’— - You are open to new ideas and discussions

πŸ’—OptimisticπŸ’— - You focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

πŸ’—Having Growth MindsetπŸ’— - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, you believe growth is always possible

Here is a special message that your peer would like to share:

_1668635715.20221116_212223_0000.png

@Brownsugar5613 Thank you for being so thoughtful, and taking that time to think fully about your actions before you speak :) That is something which everybody aspires to, and you truly deserve the appreciation! Its nice to have such a great member in our community πŸ’—

@juhirashOA It is really nice to see such a well-thought out and beautifully written peer appreciation. You are such an amazing person for spreading all of this compassion and joy, and acknowledging the positive aspects in your peers :) Thank you πŸ’—

JasmineFlower222 November 16th, 2022

Hey look @Swifygirl13 , @LittleBirdie has something special to say to you!

_1668639547.Purple Watercolor Leafs Stationery Paper A4.png

I also would like to tell you that you're a very strong and amazing person. I appreciate how you're always active in the rooms and bring a positive light to everyone around you. Keep being you πŸ€—

Hey @amiableBunny4016 you've been appreciated by @JustMeUwU

_1668640779.Green Organic Quote Poster.png

@Avishere2244 also appreciated you and this is what they said.

Bunny, you are the most crazy amazing person I have ever known. No one. And I Mean No One. Can ever compare to you. Not in the slightest way. You are unique, fun, kind and caring. I would never have found someone like you in a million years. I luv ya bestie. *sends a million warm hugs*

amiableBunny4016 November 19th, 2022

aww. thank you so much. These messages make my day. You all are so amazing and thoughtful. Im glad i helped out. Thank you for appreciating me

TwoCreamTwoSugar November 17th, 2022

πŸ’πŸΆ @hounddog2021 πŸΆπŸ’

Helllllooo, hounddog2021! A fellow member of our community has submitted quite the appreciation for you! This member is...

πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’š @BenittaJ ! πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’™

BenittaJ has submitted to us some great insights into what they think of you. Are you ready to hear what they have to say? I am!

Mike is a wonderful host in our sharing circle. When mike is in charge no one can be missed in Queue , No one will be disappointed, No trolls can take place, No interuppts can happen while the sharer is sharing because Mike takes care of everything. Thankyou Mike for hosting in sharing circle.
7cups is secured
sharing circle - safe
Mike - Secured + Safe + Supportive.
Triple S❀️

πŸ’ It sounds like BenittaJ thinks highly of your ability to lead the sharing circle! That's awesome! πŸ’

In addition to these things, they also pointed out some qualities you have that make this appreciation even more special:

• Supportive - They are kind and helpful πŸ‘₯
  • Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood πŸ‘‹
  • Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another πŸ‘‚
  • Cheerful - They are fun to be around πŸ˜„
  • Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation πŸ’¬

🌈

* TwoCreamTwoSugar happily delivers this peer appreciation and wishes well hounddog2021 and BenittaJ. I sincerely thank the latter for this submission!*

A note for hounddog2021: thank you so much for impacting the community in such a way! It sounds like your peer think you are an effective leader and display wonderful attentiveness and empathy. Thank you for what you do!

🌈 πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’πŸ’šβ€οΈ 🌈

KimByeongIn November 17th, 2022
Heya
@wishfulDaisy1763

It makes me so happy to see you making such progress in your listener journey!!
The reviews you have received are heart-warming and proof of how good you are for this role!!
I hope you get all the happiness you ever wish for.

Here's an appreciation from a secret admirer~~

_1668673581.Thw.png
My dear
@placidbeing3987

I hope you're doing really great.

I post a lot of appreciations but this is the first time something has made me cry and smile at the same time.

I hope that whatever went on between you and
@IMDEN
has ended beautifully and hope that both of you are happy right now 😊

Here's a sweet message from them for you πŸ’œ

_1668673980.Th1.png

D’autres choses peuvent nous changer, mais nous commencer et finir comme une famille

ο»ΏMy dear Em,

@EmotionsListener

I want to write an essay on your good qualities but I think

@blitheSun94

beat me to it.

You are amazing and awesome, that's what I always say.

But today, I want to shine a light upon your grace, your hard work, and your immense dedication to the LGBTQ+ community.

No team here is as small as ours but you've done so much that it's undoubtedly the best one on 7 cups.

You've lightened my mood up whenever I've felt down.

You even co-hosted the discussion which I was going to miss out.

You've always encouraged me to just do whatever I wish for.

You're the best guide, team leader and friend.

You're an angel.

I hope you get all that you ever wish for.

All my love to you~~

Whoops, got carried away in my appreciation for you πŸ˜‰

Here's what Blithessun said about you!!

_1668674922.Th.png

_1668674962.Th2.png

I enjoy talking to you too, sun and you've been such an awesome presence in the support room ❀️

EmotionsListener November 18th, 2022

@KimByeongIn & @blitheSun94

Thank you to you both for the excessively kind words. I can only hope to live up to them and make them true.

love-languages.gif

blitheSun94 November 19th, 2022

@EmotionsListener

Of course, it's true! - And so much more. Thank you for your presence in our community. ❀️

blitheSun94 November 19th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

Thank you, Kim. What a beautiful post, indeed! I enjoy our conversations as well and look forward to seeing you around. ❀️

@CourageousWatermelon1956

It really makes me happy to see a member grow so much

Here's an appreciation from
@Life30
to celebrate your strong soul πŸ˜‰

_1668675603.Thi.png

_1668675642.Thi1.png
Big cheers for
@BrookieLou96
yes-wink.gif

Thank you so much for sticking around with cups
and
helping so many individuals over the years~~

I'm here to present this beautiful message for you from
@LittleBirdie30

_1668676010.b.png
πŸ’œ @ASilentObserver πŸ’œ

I have a surprise for you~~
And not just one, but two 😊

Here's a sweet message from
@yourbuddy30

And I must admit,
I get the "Older Brother" vibes too 😝

_1668676572.b (1).png

Aaand
Here's another one from
@winterellie

Such lovely words πŸ’œ

_1668676621.b (2).png

And this is from me ~~~

hug-cats.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 28th, 2022

@ASilentObserver so deserving of all the praise and applause. ❀

@23helicopters

I'm so so so happy to see you lighting up the rooms as soon as you step in

I'm so proud of you and hope that you get everything you ever wish for πŸ’œ

And, I will join you in your appreciation for yourself~~

_1668677118.b (3).png
πŸŒ€ @WhenTheTimeComes πŸŒ€

Crissyyyyyyyy
@cristlecares
sends you truck loads of love πŸ’œ

I've not been fortunate enough to get to talk to you but I believe every word crissy said.
I hope to catch you in the LSR soon.
Till then, I wish you all the happiness in this world~~

_1668677882.t1.png

_1668677913.t1 (1).png

_1668677949.t1 (2).png

and also this~~

_1668677996._- Imgur.jpg
Frozty November 17th, 2022

πŸ’š @Kate2609 πŸ’š

Hi Hi Kate

You’ve been such an awesome peer, being so supportive and kind to those people around you.

And such greatness is being appreciated by no other than

@BenittaJ

Benitta has noticed that you’ve been:

πŸ’š Supportive - They are kind and helpful

πŸ’š Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

πŸ’š Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

πŸ’š Cheerful - They are fun to be around

πŸ’š Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

πŸ’š Here’s what Benitta has to say about you πŸ’š

_1668679213.image.png

❄ A Frosty message❄

Hi hi Kate, we never met before but from the sound of it, you’re such an amazing person for supporting your peers. Thank you for all the kindness that you have spread around here.

Hi hi Benitta, we only we see each other once in a while in the circle, but seeing your appreciates makes you such a total sweetheart. Thank for all your appreciations here.

Sending love, peace, happiness and best wishes for both of you!

Our love is so big. It has room for everybody.

-Cari Tuna

GloriaD November 17th, 2022

@ArielKn

You have been Appreciated by @niceNectarine340 😊

According to Nectarine, you are:

Supportive, Respectful, A Problem Solver, Cheerful and A Great Communicator πŸ’œ

Nectarine also has a message for you!

_1668695806. niceNectarine340  FOR  ArielKn - Original (GloriaD).png

Nectarine, thank you for this sweet appreciation for your peer! I'm glad you have found support and are able to discuss problems together 🀍

Ariel, you have an amazing set of qualities! Thank you for using them to help yourself and others to understand different perspectives and analyze with a calm mind πŸ’œ

Lots of love to you both - GloriaD 🌻

ArielKn November 18th, 2022

😳

@Mack

You have been Appreciated by your 7cups peer @AmyMir6 πŸ₯°

_1668700060. AmyMir6  FOR  Mack - Original (GloriaD).png

Amy also has a written note for you!

There is an error when I try to directly insert the image ... So Click here to view it!

Amy, thank you for observing and appreciating Mack's wonderful self πŸ’œ You are amazing for supporting others and caring for them wholeheartedly!

Mack, thank you for being who you are ⭐ You are loved and appreciated for your amazing personality! I hope you are doing well and hope that you have lots of support by your side 😊

My best wishes for the both of you - GloriaD 🌻

CosmicMiracle November 17th, 2022

πŸ’œπŸ¦
* curtsies *

I proudly present this appreciation to a one-of-a-kind peer: @lavalavau

πŸ’œπŸ¦

wolf.gif

===

QUALITIES:

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible
===

"Lava is always understanding, supportive and loving. I hope he gets whatever he wants from life. May he always be cheerful and positive."

matt-hug-hugs.gif

===

@Lavalavau on behalf of the entire community of 7Cups and all of us here at PAT (Peer Appreciation Team), we offer you our unlimited e-hugs and support. Thank you for being here, your presence is appreciated :)

And to our anonymous peer, thank you very much for going out of your way to offer words of kindness, support and appreciation. A blessing is an understatement to describe you :)

For you both, I dedicate this song: The Family Madrigal from the animated movie Encanto :) I love this song so much as the main character singing in the scene showcases her family with pride, just as we all are for the two of you :)

cute-love.gif

lavalavau November 17th, 2022

Iluuuuuuuuu ❀️

@AmyMir6 has also appreciated another Peer, yayyyy 😊

... And the receiver of Amy's golden appreciation this time is ....

@Astraeuss

_1668706844. AmyMir6  FOR  Astraeuss - Original (GloriaD).png

Amy has also sent this note for You!

*Click ME*

Astra, thank you for your supportive and cheerful personality πŸ’™ It certainly can be tough to deal with life's challenges, but your kindness and resilience is observed by another amazing human (Amy), and I'm sure by others who you've spent time with 😊 I wish you peace and strength in your life's journey 🌻

Amy, thank you so much for spreading positivity on 7cups πŸ’œ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 17th, 2022

Hiya @MelodyOfTheOcean, been a while, seeing your sweet self around, I hope you've been taking good care of yourself. πŸ’›

Happy to see your impact site-wide, today is just another day when someone is reminding you of your awesomeness quite sneakily hehe. πŸ’›

_1668710509.image.png

Thankyou for being such a positive force around, Ocean, you can always make anyone's heart sing with your lovely words filled with kindness, care and lots of joy. πŸ’›

To the sneaky anonymous peer, you're so appreciated for recognizing the good in your peer, and making them feel like a valued contributor. Good wishes to you as you step up as a leader. πŸ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 17th, 2022
Hey there, @Novelwriter, you're appreciated and applauded by your Angelic peer @lyricalAngel70, who appreciates you for being resilient, inquisitive, motivated, determined, and optimistic. πŸ’›

_1668712324.image.png

This heartfelt note made me feel so so warm truly, thankyou for being ever so kind, caring, thoughtful, generous, benevolent, loving, appreciative and encouraging always, Angel. πŸ’›
It's a pleasure to have peers like *you* around, that are immensely empowering and motivating, who help others shine brighter. πŸ’› Sending lots of love and shiny beams your way!

Soo happy to hear you've joined us on the listener side too, Writer, with the kind of qualities mentioned here, it is evident you're a compassionate and powerful hooman, and I'm so excited to to see you continue getting better. πŸ’› Best wishes always.
thoughtful-thanky.gif
SirenOfSerenity November 18th, 2022

Hi there @Brandy207 🌹 Your lovely peer @Aliya321 want you to know how much your awesomeness is appreciated πŸ₯°

_1668742490.20221117_222038_0000.png

It sounds like you've really made a positive impact on your peer ❀️

Your Appreciated Qualities Include:

πŸŽ‰ Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

πŸŽ‰ Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another

πŸŽ‰ Resilient - You bounce back when things fall apart

πŸŽ‰ Patient - You take the time to calm down before they act

πŸŽ‰ Problem-solver - You avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

Thank you for being such a positive influence and comforting presence here in the community @Brandy207 🌹 And kudos to you @Aliya321 for appreciating your peer with such heartfelt words, I hope you continue to come across more peers and parts of the Cups Community to appreciate πŸ’š

love-big.gif

UniversalSmile November 18th, 2022

Hiyaa @oceanblue27 ✨ We have got something special to deliver to you today!

For the kindness you have spread, a peer @Bennitaj have wrote a heartfelt appreciation message to you! Thank you for being supportive, respectful, having ability to delegate, cheerful and great communicator!✨

Here is a message for you:

"The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Jus like how u made me feel when i thought I'm caught up in a cobweb. The way you supported the other person and made them feel lite was πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ you are one good person to be around ❀️"

_1668757714.20221118_080929_0000.png

🌷

Ocean, hearing this about you, it warms my heart too. You are doing amazing and I hope to be able too see it continue for a long time❀ Sending love your ways!

And thank you @Bennitaj for spreading smiles consistently to a lot of peoples, you a really truly a gem and genuine person❀ Sending love your way too!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 18th, 2022

@UniversalSmile Wonderful post, Elly!❀ Thankyou for being so appreciative, @BenittaJ, you're amazing!❀

UniversalSmile November 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ❀hugs-and-love-hug.gif praying-cat.gif

KimByeongIn November 18th, 2022
πŸ’œ@cristlecares πŸ’œ

Crisyyyyyyyyy

I hope you know you're awesome
And your light is reaching out to others!!

Here's what
@confidentRabbit7311
said about you~~

i-belive-cristlecares-is-a-great-chat-support-and-mod-she-has-the-kindest-heart-and-knows-how-to-bring-energy-and-lighten-up-your-day_1668765074. She is very friendly and welcoming, extremely patient and understanding!.png

And I agree with every word Lani said.
You really are very understanding and I love working with you πŸ’œ
cristlecares November 18th, 2022

@KimByeongIn Awwww thank you so much for this very beauuutiful post KimπŸŒ»πŸ’œ Ahhh I can see all purple fonts xD πŸ˜„ *hugssss*πŸ«‚ and Cookiesssss πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

PS : You're amazingggggg KimmmmmπŸ’™πŸŒ»

@confidentRabbit7311 Laniiiiiiiii omggggg this made my dayyy yayyyπŸ’œπŸŒ»Thank you so much for your kind words dearieee πŸ€—πŸ€— Thank you for always being so supportive and caring towards me LaniπŸ˜‡ I know we've not known each other since long but always know that I'm really proud of youuuuuu🌻 You're doing greatt as a listener and I feel soo happwee to see you grow everyday, help in LSR, be kind to others and make lots of friendsπŸ˜€ Always be "You"πŸ˜‡ Thank you so much once againπŸŒ»πŸ’™ Keep shining and keep spreading warmth around dear Lani🧑
Hugs and loads of CookiesssπŸ€—πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

PS: You're awesomeeeeeeeee yayyπŸ’™πŸŒ»

confideinmimi.gif
confidentRabbit7311 November 18th, 2022

Thanks crissss u made my dayyyyyyyyy 🀩🀩🀩