Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

cristlecares November 18th, 2022
Heylo beautiful cupsers🌻🌼 Hope y'all are doing well😇🍪
Cris is back with another appreciation post🌻🌻

So the person who's being appreciated today isssssss
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
@Chetan1408🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸

And they've been appreciated byyy @Caringrain9809 🌻💛❤️

Rain says,
_1668781834.Screenshot_2022-11-18-19-47-09-97_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

And rain also has a very beautiful message for Chetan😮
_1668781903.Screenshot_2022-11-18-19-49-45-23_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Note from Cris to Chetan🌻: Chetannnnn Thank you so much for always trying your best to support and spread kindness to everyone around you🌻🌸You really make everyone feel at ease in LSR😄 It's always fun around youuu 💃 You deserve all the appreciation in the world for everything you do🌻 Sending lots and lots of wishes and hopes your way😇Keep being the fun 'you' to always🧡 Cookiessss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Thank you so much @Caringrain9809 for appreciating your awesome peers and letting them know how amazing and beautiful they are🌻 and also that they're valued and cared always 🌻💙I appreciate you for your constant support and kindness to hooman beans, penguins, bunnies and kitties around youuu🌸🌻*high fivesss best buddy* and also *comfy hugs* Keep shining✨and keep being the awesome youuuuu💙 Cookiesssss🍪🍪🍪

Flowers for Chetan and Rain💙
_1668782059.Screenshot_2022-11-18-19-57-37-92_8b1cfbb769bd52fc36fa25a4fcc64305.jpg

If you want to bring smiles on your peers/friends/fellow cupsers faces! Fill out an appreciation for them using the

Peer appreciation form :

Have a great day/eve lovelies😇💙
Chetan1408 November 21st, 2022

@cristlecares

Thank you Cris for the appreciation post. Well, @Caringrain9809 I don't have words to explain how I am feeling right now. Words are less to explain it. But all I can say is thank you. Thank you very much for your kind words... I am incomplete if I don't have my family (Cups Family) here. Always appreciate your time, role and efforts. I hope you have a nice career ahead. *lots of hugs*. ☺️

Thank you.

December 6th, 2022

@cristlecares thank you for posting it :), you will always have a special place in my heart.

GloriaD November 18th, 2022

@Kate2609 @eschola @neonBlueberry1843

All of you have been Appreciated by one of the most appreciative peers on 7cups : @BenittaJ 💚

Benitta dedicates many stars for the 3 of you ⭐⭐⭐

_1668784001. BenittaJ  FOR  Kate2609, eschola, neonBlueberry1843 - Original (GloriaD).png

Thank you Benitta for continuously appreciating everyone around you! 💚 I hope you still have your Appreciator crown and medals 😊🥇👑

Kate, Neo and Eschola - Thank you for your kindness, encouragement and patience! I think you all would make a great support team 💛 Maybe I will sneak in just 1 cookie for each of you, you all deserve a sweet treat for your sweetness 😁🍪🍪🍪

My best wishes to all of you - GloriaD 🌻

neonBlueberry1843 November 18th, 2022

@GloriaD Ben I love you so much

CosmicMiracle November 18th, 2022

💜🌈⭐

@purpleTree4652 someone wonderful, amazing, fascinating,remarkable, and ANONYMOUS sends this appreciation to you :D

💜🌈⭐

===

QUALITIES:

According to them, these are what make you shine so bright!

Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

===

"Tree has demonstrated empathy, support and determination in countless posts and replies to others, myself included. I feel like I have a friend sitting right beside me whenever I’m in the same place on the website as them! They make me feel welcome and understood. I appreciate them so much."

hi-love.gif

===

I love GIFs, OMG <3 <3 <3

Hi again, @purpleTree4652 :) your dedication to the forums is heartfelt, and I can relate to what your appreciator said to you. I hope you know how much it means to people to have someone respond to them. It's more than just words; it's validation, it's compassion, and it's love. Thank you for spreading these and more <3

And to you, anonymous peer, thank you for the recognition of Tree's efforts <3 you are also one of a kind <3

I dedicate this song to both of you: The Greatest Show by the cast of the movie The Greatest Showman <3

minions-its-time-to-party.gif

purpleTree4652 November 18th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle

Dear Miracle, Please see that this response is shared with anonymous appreciator. :)

Dear Miracle and Anonymous,

That was the closest to a virtual hug I have ever experienced. You both gave me exactly what I needed today. I'm in tears of love, and appreciation, and surprise, and good vibes. I plan to be around a long time to continue to support you and give you the love and understanding that you both deserve. Thank you for thinking of me. --your friend, tree

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Hi, @svnflower :) I am humbled to post this appreciation message for you <3
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

===
QUALITIES:

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

===

"svnflower is so supportive of everyone around her! she's really caring and super selfless, and she always stops what she's doing to make sure that the people around her are content. she's everything that i want to be, and hope to be, someday. here's to wishing her all the joy and peace the world has to offer! <3 "

dikke-kusssssss.gif

===

Thank you to our dear anonymous peer for this appreciation message. There is something beautiful in going out of your way to write a message for someone that touched your life. These are not just words; they can be wings, crutches, or even a bandaid. I hope you know how big of a deal this is and we thank you for letting us be the medium for your appreciation :)

And to @svnflower thank you for your compassionate heart and your gentle soul. We are very lucky to have you as one of the advocates of what we stand for here at 7Cups :)

I dedicate this song for you both: Try Everything by Shakira from the animated film, Zootopia <3

zootopia-judy-hopps.gif

💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈
Hi, @joshcrs101395 :) I am very honoured to post this appreciation message for you. I am very impressed with the work you do for us here at 7Cups and this appreciation encompasses your gift of compassion <3
💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈

love-heart.gif
===

QUALITIES:

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future
Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible
Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

===

kawaii-love.gif
"Josh has always been supportive and understanding through my struggles! Every time we talk, he patiently listens to what I have to say before he helps me to think outside the mental box I climbed into, assists me to realize my worth and points out solutions to my problems without any judgment whatsoever. He gives me much warmth and comfort; I am so grateful he became my listener. Josh, your presence and purpose is appreciated more than you realize!"

===

Thank you so much for everything that you do, Josh! Know that the energies you spend here will come back to you a thousandfold <3

And to our anonymous peer, we are so glad that Josh was able to do what he can for you <3 thank you for spending the time to write him an appreciation message. Even as Listeners, we also have days when we need to be reminded that what we do contributes to the overall scheme of things. Thank you <3

For you both, I dedicate an upbeat song with groovy dance moves: Dragostea Din-Tei by O-Zone <3

dace.gif

SirenOfSerenity November 18th, 2022

Hello there @Liv125 🌸 Your lovely peer @sunisshiningandsoareyou ! Sun, as well as your fellow peers who have gotten the opportunity to interact with you want to commend you for being supportive - you are kind and helpful 💛

🌸 For being cheerful - you are fun to be around, a great communicator - you speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation 🌸

Furthermore, you’re being appreciated for being optimistic - you focus on cultivating positivity to bring out the best in everyone💛 And last but not least, for being emotionally intelligent - you read emotional cues and respond appropriately

_1668795171.1[1].png

_1668795208.2[1].png

_1668795264.3[1].png

We truly appreciate you being here Liv, and we hope this appreciation post from Sun gives you all the smiles and happiness you deserve

animated-flower.gif

Liv125 November 18th, 2022

Omg thank you so much for such a beautiful appreciation post, both Sun and Siren!! 😊 It was such a pleasant surprise to come onto 7 cups today and see this, it has made my day. Thank you Sun for your lovely, kind and thoughtful message 💛 I really appreciate your positivity and welcomeness, you are truly awesome!! I am excited to work more with the PAT team and get to know everyone a lot better hehe. The layout is very pretty, and i love it. I hope you have an amazing rest of your day 💗💗

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 18th, 2022

@ouicherie, soooo happy every time I get a glimpse into your massive impact in the community, specially as an academy ambassador, and and and yes, right now is another time that I'm here to reflect it back to you. 😛

@WhenTheTimeComes, has been quite generous in appreciating your time and efforts in your roles, along with how cheerful and supportive you are (which I can vouch for toooo) and rightfully so, you truly go above and beyond in supporting the CDM as well as academy in general, and it is so so appreciated. ❤

_1668801161.image.png

Thankyou, Time, for recognizing and appreciating Cherie. I so appreciate all the work you do also, it is a joy to see you host many encouraging and supportive check ins, and be an approachable face to reach out to. ❤ Keep up the great work!

good-job-gif-jelluze.gif

ouiCherie November 19th, 2022

@WhenTheTimeComes wow! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure assisted you on CDM and grateful for the kindness. You supported me too with your patience and friendliness 🤗🙏🏻

& @Sunisshiningandsoareyou you're a shining sun indeed, but for me, your presence also feel like that comforting and soothing rain. Thank you, Sunnie! 🤗

justFarheen November 19th, 2022

💜Hey there, @Amiablepeace77 , you've been appreciated by your lovely peer @RumpleSteeleSkin !! 💜

💜 Super Qualities in Amiablepeace77: 💜

💜 Decisive - Despite the uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently,

💜 Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.

💜 Having the Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork,

💜 Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

💜 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

💜 Have a look at what Rumple has to say! 💜

_1668837011.Appreciation @Amiablepeace77.png

💜 Here's a lovely surprise for you too! 💜

_1668837042.images.jpeg

Your efforts are very appreciated, Amiable. Thank you so much for your awesome contributions to the 7Cups Community!! Keep Shining! 💜

Thank you so much for appreciating your peer, Rumple. You are a very hardworking peer too, considering all the amazing roles you have on 7Cups! Keep Sparkling 💜

amiablePeace77 November 20th, 2022

@justFarheen

Thank you so much Rumple! You're a great hardworking leader and hearing this from you means a lot to me!

GloriaD November 19th, 2022

@TU100OT

You sweet soul 💛 You have been appreciated back by another sweet soul : @GoldenNest2727 😊

_1668843990. GoldenNest2727 FOR  TU100OT - Original (GloriaD).png

Nest - Thank you for your appreciation for TU, and for so many other people 😊 It makes me feel positive to see your kind and encouraging words for others! I feel inspired by you 💛

TU - Yayy, you have been appreciated, and I'm so happy for you 🥰 You truly are kind, positive, cheerful, and I love seeing your presence around the forums! Your Gifs lift me and others up (I still remember the reactions of @SparkyGizmo 😁), and your contributions are noticed and highly appreciated 🌻 Thank you for being here with us

SparkyGizmo November 19th, 2022

@GloriaD

Hi Gloria! 😊❤️ Thank you for creating this forum post and helping to acknowledge one of our amazing teammates! I appreciate you and everyone else on this team and more than any of you will ever know! Thank you for all of your hard work, dedication and in this specific way also. It sure does lift spirits around here! Thank you also for tagging me! ❤️ It is so incredibly kind of you to remember how Tu lifts the spirits of others around here as well as remembering me being so appreciative of their kindness. Oh, I remember what you speak of too! I'm even grateful of the reminder today. I remember those gifs and now I get to laugh all over again! 😊

Hi Nest! 😊❤️ You rock! Thank you for nominating/publicly appreciating such a kind soul around here! Clearly you have great taste and know a good thing when you see it!

Hi Tu! 😊❤️ Congrats and this is so highly deserved! No one is happier than me to see you being appreciated and publicly! I appreciate you too! ❤️ Thank you again for your special gifts to me that Gloria speaks of! That sure is something I'll never be able to "un see" and I'm happy for it! 😊❤️Thank you for giving me the gift that keeps on giving because I got to sit here, feel joy in my heart and laugh all over again! *giggles*

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️ everyone!

amiableBunny4016 November 19th, 2022

Hello @youace,

I wanted to send you this appreciation because your so special and unique. You have always been there when I needed it the most. What a kind and amazing person! This is from me to you. You deserve it.

@youace is:

• Supportive- They are kind and helpful
  • Empathetic- They look to understand and share the feelings of another
  • Respectful-They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
  • Resilient-They bounce back when things fall apart
  • Patient- They take the time to calm down before they act

screenshot-2022-11-19-at-13-39_1668865318.32.png

*hugs for you if okay*

thank you.

From Bunny

axile November 19th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

* hugs *

thx bunny so much i will always be here for you no matter what the cause is you are a very kind and smart person and i care for you are a true friend ^^

CosmicMiracle November 20th, 2022

💙❤️🖤🤍
Hi, @Tobedoctor :) humbled to be a messenger for this heartfelt appreciation for you :)
💙❤️🖤🤍

===

QUALITIES:

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

===

"Tobedoctor has been there for me on my bad days and laughed with me on my good, for that, I'm very grateful to her. Big shout out to you❤"

===

A GIFT FROM YOUR APPRECIATOR

===

Thank you for the blessing that is you, @Tobedoctor there are roles in life that gives us a purpose and this appreciation message, I hope it reminds you of one of yours. We are proud to call you our peer <3

And to you, anonymous appreciator, please know that you have touched a life through this appreciation message. Take pride in the fact that you have contributed to the overall positivity of the community just by being you, which to be honest, is nothing short of amazing <3

hug-mochi.gif

For you both, I dedicate this song: Heroes by Alesso ft. Tove Lo <3 let's party! :D

celebrate-party.gif

StargirlTina November 20th, 2022

@rationalVase7507 You've been appreciated by @Liv125

💗Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future

💗 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

💗Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

💗 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

💗Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible!!

Wow, this is so sweet! And that's not all, Liv has some more kind words for you Vase~

_1668924370.Your paragraph text.png

This is truly beautiful and heartwarming.🧡✨🦋

Thank you to both of you for spreading more magic in the community!

sending-hugs-sending-hugs-and-kisses.gif

Liv125 November 20th, 2022

Thank you Tina!!!💛

@Liv125 You're so welcome Liv! 🧡 Thank you for being you~

(Ps: This is gonna be one of my favorites and the cutest appreciations I've seen lately!💗🌻)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Sunnyyyyyyyy, you've been anonymously appreciated once again!🥳

_1668925629._Anoni.png

hamster-watching.gif

The peer also said "Sun is our sweet, bright, cheerful teammate and would understand who I am if I make a big appreciation message. (Yes, this is a compliment XD)
We love you Sunn. Thank you so much for everything.
*ignores my urges to type a big appreciation* 🌻🌞🐧⭐🥁🍫🎂
"

Ahhhh, this is adorable~ Thank you anonymous appreciator for appreciating our beloved Sunny in such a sweet way!🧡💃🏻 You are so awesomeeeee!

Sunny, I can't find enough words to appreciate you either! You're this beaming, radiant being and you're no less than a sun on 7cups. You're highly loved and cherished and I am so grateful to you too!🦋🌻✨ Keep shining!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 28th, 2022

@StargirlTina

I saw it earlier and have been smiling ever since lol, this is one of my favorites too, and I agree hehe, uber cute. 🥺

The anonymous peer did an awesome job at hiding themself by not writing a long text xD thanks for the compliment hahahah *but* I know "who" would be the one watching over me like this cutuu hamster forever. 🥰❤

You best believe I'm watching over you too, and sending extra bright sunny beams your way always.

Always and Forever, yes yes. :P *hugs tight*

I wuvvv you lots, my dearest. 💘

Tinaaa, thankyou so much for your lovely words, the beautiful post, and just your sweet self, I can sense how excited and enthusiastic you are about this one, and it honestly touched my heart. You're so appreciated, cherished and loved tooo, *you* incredible being! ❤ *sticky high fives* and *big hugs*

kawaii-love.gif

UniversalSmile November 20th, 2022

Hi Odez ,

@odez9191 I am happy to share that you have receive an appreciation message from @unassumingpeach6421 ❤️

Here is the message for you:

_1668926640.20221120_142858_0000.png

They also acknowledged and appreciate these beautiful qualities you have in yourself - supportive, respectful, empathetic, patient and accountable. Those qualities surely said something great about you! Thank you for being an awesome peer! 💖

And not to forget, they also include a voice mail for you HERE (clickable).

🌷

Last but not least, I hope you receives this message well! And hope you are having a great weekends😊

And to @unassumingpeach6421@odez9191 , thank you for writing this beautiful appreciation messages and for being so kind with words❤ You are amazing! Sending love your way!

@Oedez9191 🙆‍♀

quby-high-five.gif@Odez9191 🍀

CosmicMiracle November 20th, 2022

baby-yoda-baby-yoda-white-claw.gif

💙🖤🤍💙🖤🤍💙🖤🤍💙🖤🤍💙🖤🤍💙🖤🤍💙🖤🤍💙🖤🤍 Because I'm in a party mood with Grogu (Baby Yoda up there), I'm donning my party hat and dancing shoes as I post this appreciation message for @intellectualLunch8745 💙🖤🤍
💙🖤🤍💙🖤🤍💙🖤🤍💙🖤🤍💙🖤🤍💙🖤🤍💙🖤🤍💙🖤🤍

===

QUALITIES: Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

===

"A token of appreciation for your amicable nature, emotional intelligence, putting your close ones before yourself, being open to new ideas, sharing openly despite the inherent difficulties it comes with and valuing the small things in your life. Way to go! :) "

===

Thank you for your kindness, anonymous peer! Those are such beautiful words to describe @intellectualLunch8745 and we couldn't be any happier knowing all the amazing qualities and the things the peer did despite adversity <3 resilient souls are magical!

And to @intellectualLunch8745 we hope this serves as a reminder on your most trying days that there is someone who sees the strength in you and celebrates you. May you always be filled with courage and light <3

I dedicate this party song for you both in celebration of what you both represent in our community: Titanium by Sia ft. David Guetta <3

dance-funny-dance.gif

Let's party! <3

purpleSea7109 November 20th, 2022

Congratulations and keep up hard work and take care and thank you we appreciate you all.xx if need me I am here click on my name. XX

Bunny1637 November 20th, 2022

@GloriaD you’ve been appreciated by an anonymous secret friend as part of the Secret Friend Game!

Here’s your appreciation post ❤️

Enjoy and have a wonderful week ☺️

_1668982255.E76162BA-64AE-4D77-AA5E-3C1C1D2FA966.png

Appreciated Peer: @GloriaD

Appreciator: Anonymous! - part of Secret Friend Game

Post made by: @Bunyy1637

GloriaD November 21st, 2022

@Bunny1637

Thank you Bunny for posting this appreciation for me, that too so beautifully 😊💛🌻 It made me really happy today 🥰

I feel so honoured to be appreciated by a team member, and I’m so happy and thankful to my Anonymous Secret Friend who observed all this in me 😭🌸💜 ... yes, happy tears flowing! (Hmm ... I have time to guess who it is right? 🤔😁)

Before I leave to guess who my Kind Secret Friend is, I’d like to take this moment to thank @gentleemperor for this amazing idea/game of Secret Friends - where team members would appreciate each other anonymously and all the appreciated team members would have some time to guess who their secret friend is 😊💛

I’m so excited for this in the coming weeks! I’m also amazed to see the numerous amazing contributions and ideas by the entire PAT so far, Thank you to all of you 🌺

_1669016830.8B92ACB5-77F6-4056-963B-E312B9C78F9E.jpeg

GloriaD November 26th, 2022

@Bunny1637

Ah yes, I’m back with my guess, before the secret friends are revealed ... Wasn’t sure whether to reply or not, but I guess I’ll just reply here 😊

So ... I think this secret appreciation is by @Fristo, the awareness of all my roles and the way it’s written makes me feel it’s them 🌻

But, if I guessed it wrong, I apologise 💛 I’ll definitely drop by in your PMs and talk more with you, if it’s ok 🥰

Frozty November 21st, 2022

🍥 @Jenna 🍥

Hi hi Jenna

You’ve been such an amazing peer, been caring and a helping around

And your amazingness is being appreciated by

@AnnaSilverberg

Here is the qualities Anna noticed about you:

🌈 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

🌈 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

🌈 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

🌈 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

🍥 Here’s Anna’s special message about you 🍥

_1668990499.image.png

Hi hi Jenna, you’ve been a constant presence of support to me since I was a newbie. Even just lurking in the room with you in there, I can pick up something to learn ‘cause you’re that amazing. And I’d like to thank you for all the work you do.

Hi hi Anna, it’s always a delight talking to you in the room, you were insightful in the discussions and thank you for all the work you do. I know you’ll go very far in your listening journey here.

Sending love, peace, happiness and best wishes for both of you!

Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.

-Voltaire

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 28th, 2022

Go you @Jenna ❤ *fist bumps*

Jenna November 28th, 2022

@AnnaSilverberg

Oh, Anna, you are the absolute sweetest. Thank you so much. You are so wonderful and so kind, always. I'm sending you lots of love back! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

TwoCreamTwoSugar November 21st, 2022

🔆 @Fristo 🔆

Hello there, my friend! A beautiful individual in our community has decided they want to appreciate you, and I can't agree more! This person is:

🎸 @artisticsoull ! 🎨

Let's see what artisticsoull has to say:

well, ever since I joined 7cups I can see him active in chatrooms, supporting people and listening actively, and respectfully, I want to appreciate @Fristo for being there as a listener and helping people out with their problems(regardless of how small and big they are), he has also solved some problems I had on 7cups when I asked him in LSR, he is always patient and listens by heart, and a great communicator he is.

I'd say artisticsoull is an astute observer 😎 and very appreciative of all of Fristo's hard work and contributions to our community! It's wonderful to hear, isn't it? 💙

You know what else is wonderful to hear? 👂 A voice message that was left for you with some truly sweet words!

That can be found, here.

✔️ Lastly, artisticsoull has shared the qualities they think you exemplify (and there are many!): ✔️

• Supportive - They are kind and helpful 👥
  • Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood 👋
  • Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act 🙏
  • Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged 💪
  • Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation 💬

* TwoCreamTwoSugar happily delivers this peer appreciation and wishes well Fristo and artisticsoull. I sincerely thank the latter for this submission!*

A note for Fristo: truly, you deserve as much appreciation as we can give you. You have inspired so many in this community and I think this appreciation was a wonderful reminder of how valued you are here. Thanks for everything you do!

hellp143 November 21st, 2022

@Fristo nice

SirenOfSerenity November 21st, 2022

🛎 Special Appreciation Message for our awesome @CommunityModAaron ! 🛎

Greetings Aaron! It's lovely to see you receive the appreciation you deserve 💙 You're a wonderful community mod that's always very helpful, patient and fair. Your peer @SensitiveMortalM agrees as well, plus more!

🌟 You are appreciated for being supportive - you are kind and helpful

🌟 You are respectful - you try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

🌟 You are empathetic - look to understand and share the feelings of another

🌟 You are resilient - you bounce back when things fall apart

🌟 And last but certainly not least, you are humble - you humbly admit when you are wrong

@SensitiveMortalM special message for you:

_1669030032.20221121_061045_0000.png

Thank you @CommunityModAaron for being a wonderful influence here in the community as well as keeping the group rooms enjoyable and safe for all 💙 And thank you @SensitiveMortalM for taking out the time to appreciate your peer!

deku-baby-deku.gif

cristlecares November 21st, 2022
Heylo beautiful cupsers🌻🌼 Hope y'all are doing well😇🍪
Cris is back with another appreciation post🌻🌻

So the person who's being appreciated today isssssss
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
@DonaldDraper yayyy🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸

And you've been appreciated byyy
@JK🌻💛❤️

Jk says that...
_1669037097.Screenshot_2022-11-21-18-11-11-07_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Andddd Jk also has to say something sweet about Don🧡

_1669037191.Screenshot_2022-11-21-18-15-56-18_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Note from Cris to Don: Donnnnnn you already know how much I appreciate, value and adore youu🌻🧡
But I'm telling you once againnn that you....are....amazingggggggg😄 You're one of the best hooman beans I've met in here🧡I'm really really blessed to have crossed paths with you in here and to have you as my mentor friend🌻 Thank you so much for all your support, kindness and care❤️ Thank you so much for everything you do for the community tooo😄 Keep being the coooolest Don you are and Keep spreading warmth to others ✨ *hugssss* 🤗 and Cookiesssss 🍪🍪🍪

Thank you so much @Jk for appreciating your awesome peers and letting them know how amazingggg they are🌻💙May this appreciation be a motivation for your peer to give their best in everything they do💙 Keep shining and keep supporting others around you🌸🌻 Cookiesssss🍪🍪🍪

Flowers for Don and Jk🧡
_1669037296.Screenshot_2022-11-21-18-25-38-72_8b1cfbb769bd52fc36fa25a4fcc64305.jpg

Do you want to appreciate your fellow members/listeners or yourself? Peer appreciation program is here for youuuuu yayyyy💙 Appreciate and make someone's day a bit brighter ✨

Peer appreciation form : Cookies on the other side 🍪

Have a great day/eve everyone💙✨