Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

anjellyna September 11th, 2022

@anjellyna oops for some reason the graphic didn't paste! here it is

_1662865570.gloriaD.png

GloriaD September 11th, 2022

@anjellyna

Thank you Angie for posting this here, the colors are very calming πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’›

Aww, thank you so much Jas for your kind words and the beautiful card! I am so so happy to hear that you think that way about me 🌸 You are sooo talented and an amazing listener too 🌻 I'd love to see your amazing self around the community, and in PMs too 😊 Wishing you the best for the things you'd like in life 🀍

GloriaD September 11th, 2022

@GloriaD

@Jasmineishereforu

GoldenNest2727 September 11th, 2022

@Rebekah, you've been appreciated by the lovely @Sunisshiningandsoareyou.

_1662909766.For Rebekah.jpg

Rebekah, thank you for keeping 7 Cups a safe place for us all! This is my first go at working with the team, so please grant me some grace with your graphic. Sun's wishes for you are warm, meaningful, and heartfelt! There's no doubt she wanted something beautiful for you.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 11th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727

Aww first time and absolutely well done, Nest. Welcome to the team!❀

Sending more sunflowers @Rebekah πŸŒ»πŸ’™

Rebekah September 11th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727 & @Sunisshiningandsoareyou πŸ₯Ί I am speechless! Sun, this means so much to me. I've been going through a rough patch these past few days and seeing this has really lifted my spirits. It makes me so happy to know that there is someone out there who sees *me*! πŸ’™πŸŒžπŸŒ» <--- these are the best 3 emojis ever!!! 🀭 thank you so much for your kind words, Sun, and thank you Nest for your lovely words as well! I greatly appreciate this from the both of you. Thank you, once again!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 12th, 2022

@Rebekah

Aw yes best three emojis haha, and hey hey ofcourse, you're seen, and super duper appreciated for being your wonderful self, always going above and beyond to support the community in multiple ways, Rebekah. I'm so glad the message reached you at a needed time. Sending lots of love and hugs.πŸŒžπŸ’™πŸŒ»

GoldenRuleJG September 12th, 2022
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou appreciates @MadHatter77 because they are..

πŸ’™Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

❀️ Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

🌈 Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

😊Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

🌈 Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

β€œHatter my wonderful friend, it is so random to remember now how we first started talking here haha, and I'm so glad you messaged that day, it has been a fun ride ever since. I admire you for being so open to life always, I know there's struggles putting you down at times (and hey that's completely human), but the way you approach them headstrong and exhibit a shining ray of hope, and all things positive is truly heart-warming to see. You are such a lovely human, and I always feel so loved, appreciated and cared for around you. I'm sending you the biggest, most comfiest hugs ever. Thanks for making me smile so wide always. I hope you are always tucked inside a million reasons to smile, laugh and be happy for, and even not, I send you endless strength and cheer to make the most out of everything that comes your way, and create your own reasons to smile. You deserve all the good stuff in life, dearie.❀️”

mar%C3%A7o.gif

YAY – A SELF-APPRECIATION!!

CalmTimesAhead says they do well at being:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful

I myself, are supportive in ways I cannot imagine, I have helped many cups members and I have been apart of this amazing team + my new internship, I want to give myself a Pat on the back. *Also pat treat yourself to some cake* :)

mid-autumn-%E4%B8%AD%E7%A7%8B%E8%8A%82%E5%BF%AB%E4%B9%90.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 12th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG Thanks for posting! ❀

@CalmTimesAhead, Way to go, you! ❀

CalmTimesAhead September 12th, 2022

❀️@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thanksssss

@dtanushree appreciates @Lou73 as they have shown these qualities. They are…

πŸ’šSupportive. They are kind and helpful.

πŸ’›Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

🀍Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions.

❀️Accountable. They own up to commitments and promises that they have made, Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

"Lou, you're an amazing host. Thank you so much for your support and love in the chatrooms. Thanks for your time and efforts too which is visible in your work on cups. Your presence is much much appreciated always β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ I love that blue butterfly in your pfp."

shimmering-butterfly.gif

Lou73 September 12th, 2022

Thank you so much for this @dtanushree what a lovely surprise! Your words are so kind and very much appreciated πŸ’™

Thank you for posting @GoldenRuleJG !

Love the blue glittery butterfly! πŸ¦‹

GoldenRuleJG September 13th, 2022

@Lou73 glad you like the butterfly Lou πŸ˜†πŸ’œ

Good work! You are welcome - thanks for your great efforts! ❀️

❀️❀️🀍❀️❀️❀️❀️🀍❀️❀️❀️❀️🀍❀️❀️❀️❀️🀍❀️❀️❀️❀️🀍❀️❀️❀️❀️🀍❀️❀️❀️❀️🀍❀️❀️❀️

@Gk955 appreciates @Pinkstorm00 because they are…

❀️Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

🀍Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

❀️ Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

🀍 Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions, Accountable. They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.

β€œI appreciate pinkstorm00 because she gives a very happy vibe to the room, she shows concern to me and she is who she is without fakeness at all. I appreciate her presence to be so fun.”

stitch-love.gif

❀️❀️🀍❀️❀️❀️❀️🀍❀️❀️❀️❀️🀍❀️❀️❀️❀️🀍❀️❀️❀️❀️🀍❀️❀️❀️❀️🀍❀️❀️❀️❀️🀍❀️❀️

@Gk955 appreciates @MondoRalph because they are…

❀️Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

❀️ Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

❀️Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart, Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.

β€œI do admire MondoRalph because I have seen him apologize for everytime he make wrong things or that he think he may have done something bad. I admire this character of him to be humble enough and respect each members. I wish him a very happy life.”

thank-you-thanks.gif

September 12th, 2022

@lovemelikeyoudo2024 you got appreciated anonymously! 🧑

The appreciator says:

"The peer is a great communicator because they helped me understand my problem and gave me the best possible advice."

Thank you love, for being so understanding and being there for your peerπŸ’› -fristo

gentleemperor September 12th, 2022

⚫ 🀍 πŸ¦‹ @SoulfullyAButterfly πŸ¦‹ 🀍 ⚫

~ Butterfly, you’ve been appreciated by @jasmineishereforu πŸ•ŠοΈ

Here is Jasmine’s message to you πŸˆβ€β¬›

ySx2XnL.png

I’m also happy to share the picture that Jasmine dedicated to you πŸ’Œ

_1663006060.image.png

Notes from me

Butterfly, I haven’t interacted with you much personally but your dedication and care for 7 Cups clearly shows everywhere I see you. Thank you for your contributions to this community and making both this place and the world a little bit better.

Jasmine, thank you for showing your peers appreciation. It may seem like a small thing to do to some, but it can really make someone’s day. It’s a great way to lift others up and spread positivity. You’re super friendly and awesome to be around!

I hope to see more of both of you. You rock and stay awesome!

πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

@gentleemperor @jasmineishereforyou what a beautifully done post - well done!

Personally love interacting with you two πŸ’œπŸ˜Š

@SoulfullyAButterfly wohoo congrats - not surprised. You are fabulous teacher πŸ‘¨β€πŸ«β€οΈπŸ˜Š
gentleemperor September 12th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG Haha thanks I love interacting with you too! 🌟

(Kinda disappointed that the formatting looks different to what it looked in he editor though smhhh :p)

September 13th, 2022

@gentleemperor the image clarity is better when we upload image on imgur first and then use the imgur link to upload here (my experienceπŸ˜€)

gentleemperor September 13th, 2022

@Fristo ohhh thanks for the tips! 😍🌟

September 13th, 2022

@gentleemperor gentlee wow i really love how this post looks!

@Fristo aw thank you so much! πŸ’› Good to know that I'm heading in the right direction haha. Couldn't be done without Jasmine and Butterfly though ✨ (The first card not being centered still bugs me lol 🐞)

September 13th, 2022

@gentleemperor i centered itπŸ˜€

@Fristo whaat? I didn't know you could do that 😍 Weeee! Fristo got super powers :D Thank you soo much! πŸŒŸπŸ’•

SoulfullyAButterfly September 14th, 2022

@gentleemperor thank you for sharing this and for your kind remarks!

@jasmineishereforyou thank you for making my week! I appreciate you reaching out and connecting as well as for trying out so many new things in our community!

Harsvin September 13th, 2022

Hey @Soulsings we have a lovely appreciation message written for you by @butterlycow

Soulsings is described as :

πŸ’› Supportive - They are kind and helpful

OEmjHuI.jpeg

A beautiful picture dedicated by butterlycow to soulsings :

c9rKwwc.png

@Soulsings thank you so much for your valuable contribution to 7cups, over the years you have hosted many incredible sessions that have benefited countless listeners and members.
You are an amazing leader and a wonderful person. Truly an inspiration for so many of us on Cups. We appreciate everything you do, thank you once again for gifting us your compassion, warmth, kindness and wisdom. πŸ’›

@butterlycow thank you so much for writing such a lovely message and sharing with us a beautiful image.

soulsings September 13th, 2022

@butterlycow - thank you so much for the appreciation. It is a wonderful thing to see something like that the first thing logging on. Thank you for contributed so much to discussions. ❀️

@Harsvin

butterlycow September 13th, 2022

@soulsings you're welcome πŸ€—

justFarheen September 13th, 2022

Hey @Rosshini you got appreciated anonymously! 🌸

_1663071779.nmDgmkr - Imgur.jpg

Thank you Rosshini, for being the amazing and supportive listener you are! πŸ’—

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 13th, 2022

@justFarheen @Rosshini

Welcome to the team, Farheen, this is such a flowery, beautiful post. Keep it up.❀

Rossss, you bright being, you deserve all the applause. Keep being you, and spreading light around.❀ Always uber proud to see you shine.

Rosshini September 13th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww Sun, that's very kind of you. This shines are the reflection from bright Sun like you. Thank you for being part and having super energy and show the positivity wherever you are 🌞

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 13th, 2022

@Rosshini Aw thankyou, Ross, that means alot to me, your kindness is overflowing hehe. *big hugs* ❀

Rosshini September 13th, 2022

@justFarheen

Thank you ❀️. I am honored to have got your appreciation. Proud to be part of your listner journey ❀️. Wish to know this sweet anonymous listner.

Thank you Farheen for posting and keep us motivated ❀️

CosmicMiracle September 13th, 2022

@MarwaneB sends magic via this appreciation post for @MikeCannabis πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ€

QUALITIES ADORED:

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Inquisitive. They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future
Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions
Great communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

===

_1663074638.Peer Appreciation Team (2).png

===

Thank you to MarwaneB for this wonderful and heartfelt appreciation message :) we are all blessed by your light and your warmth :)

And to MikeCannabis, may you continue to be your amazing self and spread more positivity in our community. Thank you from every one of us! :)

For you both, I dedicate a song of friendship: You Will Be Found from the Broadway play "Dear Evan Hansen" :) I hope you guys like it! :)

@xandia sends vibrant and colourful energies to @SirenOfSerenity via this appreciation post ❀️🌸🌈

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act
Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions
Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation
Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

===

_1663076892.Peer Appreciation Team (3).png

===

Thank you for this remarkable message for Siren, xandia! :) Our community is made more outstanding by people like you who go out of their way to shower their peers with well-deserved thoughtfulness and compassion. <3

And to SirenOfSerenity! <3 I myself witnessed how powerful your presence is here in 7Cups <3 I am honored to post this message for you and to be one of your peers <3

I dedicate this song called Test Drive by the legendary John Powell from one of my favorite animated films of all time: How to Train Your Dragon :D because Toothless is just... ugh! <3

SirenOfSerenity September 13th, 2022

Everything about this is so beautiful omg :') Thank you to both @Xandia and @CosmicMiracle The music made me emotional but happy and empowered xD

she27 September 13th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle i came across this post and couldn't leave without replying to it β™‘

first of all, thank you @xandia for appreciating @SirenOfSerenity πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ i couldn't agree more! siren is wonderful, supportive, optimistic, and a thousand other things, and so are you, @xandia !

and well, @CosmicMiracle , thank you for sharing this! to be honest, what caught my attention was the song you shared (: the soundtrack from the movie how to train your dragon is my favorite πŸ‰πŸŽΌ

keep being amazing!

@she27

Thank you!!!! OMG! <3 I'm sharing Toothless with you! :D

And thank you for being a part of our community! Your light is seen and felt! <3

Ohhhh.. and I would wanna check out your songs ;) hugs!