Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

cristlecares November 12th, 2022

@caringrain9809 Welcome to PAT Awesome rainnnn๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป And beautifulll postttt๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Hope to see your magic every week from now on๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’™

*Hugssssss* ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

November 12th, 2022

@cristlecares thank you cris๐Ÿ˜
we-did-it-balloons.gif

jovialSunshine5049 November 12th, 2022

@Bumblebee308

Welcome to 7cups!! It's awesome of you to come to 7cups and do that amazing appreciate message for yourself! You really deserve it~

Blue ๐Ÿ’™, Purple ๐Ÿ’œ, Rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ for you!

_1668241205.ๅพฎไฟกๅ›พ็‰‡_20221112161512.jpg
Graphics created by: @jovialSunshine5049

She is inquisitive because she asked questions, she pays full attention and observant.

Appreciated by-

@Bumblebee308

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 12th, 2022

Summoning the most angelic pixieee around 7 cups :o hey hey @PixieAngel01 ๐Ÿ’› get yo tissues ready because this one's it, mi love!๐Ÿค—

We have a sweet message from an anonymous peer for you:

_1668242373.image.png

And another by a not-so anonymous peer. ๐Ÿ˜›

_1668242471.image.png

๐Ÿ’› Happy Birthday, krysypixiee ๐Ÿ’›

You're one of the kindest, most sweetest, and the loveliest people I've met here, your biggest and the most loving, caring, thoughtful heart is so so special.

Never a dull moment with you, I love how we can jump on and off in all kinds of conversations *at the same time* lol. (๐Ÿ’€)

To know you, and your beautiful heart is a blessing in its own. And I'm forever grateful to have met you, and be able to know you and your loving heart.

So this day and every other, I hope your heart is full of love (as it already is) but more for yourself, and for the universe to fulfill all your dreams and wishes, and keep smiling down at you, as you brave through everything that comes your way, and emerge stronger than ever.

You have all it takes, all it takes, always. I believe in you, I'll always do, and I'm so so proud of you. ๐Ÿ’›

Love yaaaa a lil too much every passing day!

-sunnywunny

(Still not over the cutest nickname I have here lol๐Ÿฅบ)

hug-love.gif

To the anonymous peer, you did what I planned to lolll xD so now I couldn't be anonymous hehe ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Thankyouuu for the sweetest gesture ever, it's so thoughtful of you remember their birthday and try your best to make them feel so remembered and celebrated.

We've got cake (not more sweet than you though), dig in. ๐Ÿ’›

November 12th, 2022
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou fabulous post ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

@PixieAngel01 many many happy returns of the day. May you have many more blessed years โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 13th, 2022

@caringrain9809 @cristlecares

Y'all are too sweet, thankyouuu so much! ๐Ÿค—โค

cake.gif

cristlecares November 12th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Oh my God Sunny๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ Beautiful post๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป Loved loved loved this๐Ÿ˜€

@PixieAngel01 Many Many happy returns of the day Angel๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™ May you always be surrounded by lots of happiness and love๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™ Sending lots of wishes and hopes your wayyyy๐Ÿค—

dtanushree November 12th, 2022

โค๏ธ๐ŸŒธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒธโค๏ธ

๐Ÿฆ‹ @JustMorgan19 ๐Ÿฆ‹

You have been appreciated by @Imden for being empathetic, resilient, humble, cheerful and for having a growth mindset.

๐Ÿฆ‹Here's Imden's message for you๐Ÿฆ‹

_1668272514.Green Lake and Mountain Inspirational Quote - Pinterest Pin.png

๐Ÿฆ‹Qualities appreciated by them๐Ÿฆ‹

๐Ÿ’—Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

๐ŸŒŸResilient - They bounce back when things fall apart,

๐Ÿ’—Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong,

๐ŸŒŸCheerful - They are fun to be around,

๐Ÿ’—Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

โค๏ธ๐ŸŒธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒธโค๏ธ

@Imden Thank you for this beautiful appreciation message! Hope you receive the love and kindness zillion times back which you spread in the comunity.

@JustMorgan19 Sending you lots of beams and love. Hope everything works out for you and more and more people love and support you throughout your journey of life!

mika-is-perfect.gif

Liv125 November 12th, 2022

awww i love the little chick at the end, a very wholesome post๐Ÿ˜Š

dtanushree November 13th, 2022

@Liv125

Ikr? ;) Sending one to you!

chibird-nice-day.gif

Liv125 November 17th, 2022

awww thank you so muchhh :))

dtanushree November 12th, 2022

shooting-star-wish.gif

Hey Precious ๐ŸŒŸ @Elysium

We have received a beautiful appreciation message for You by Youโค๏ธ

๐ŸŒŸHere's the message๐ŸŒŸ

_1668274177.you're a rainbow, phone wallpaper.png

๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒˆQualities appreciated for You by You๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒˆ

๐Ÿฆ‹Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

๐Ÿ˜ŽRespectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

๐Ÿฆ‹Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act,

๐Ÿ˜ŽDetermined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged,

๐Ÿฆ‹Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

@Elysium thank you so much for believing in yourself! I am so inspired by your self-appreciation message. Sending you beams of love! You are a star!!

you-are-a-star-doodlernie.gif

SirenOfSerenity November 12th, 2022

๐Ÿ”” *ding dong* ๐Ÿ”” Greetings! We have a lovely and well deserved Self Appreciation post for @Onedirection1213 ! โญ๐ŸŒผ

_1668282682.20221112_144115_0000.png

Your Appreciated Qualities Include:

๐ŸŽ‰ Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another โค๏ธ

๐ŸŽ‰ Resilient - You bounce back when things fall apart ๐Ÿงก

๐ŸŽ‰ Patient - You take the time to calm down before they act ๐Ÿ’›

๐ŸŽ‰ Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together ๐Ÿ’š

๐ŸŽ‰ Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals ๐Ÿ’™

Your self appreciation message was very inspirational. Thank you very much for your years of dedicated Listening in the community! Please never pass up an opportunity to continue giving yourself the appreciation and recognition you deserve!

il-fullxfull_1668282667.2340408962_o6vu.jpg

Liv125 November 12th, 2022

wow, this is layed out beautifully and i lovee the rainbow theme! โค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

gentleemperor November 13th, 2022

๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’œ @MelodyoftheOcean ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒธ

~ You've been appreciated by @confidentRabbit7311 aka Lani ๐Ÿ’•

Lani left you the following message ๐Ÿ’œ

ska-rmavbild-2022-11-13-kl-02-37_1668306600.05.png

I tried sooo many things to get a higher image quality... but got and error code 065 lol. If you want it in higher resolution this is an imgur link. I thought that the option to upload a video could work so you got a video too lol.

Lani wanted you to know that ๐ŸŒธ

"Just always checking in and making sure they can do there best. Super kind and sweet and encouraging"

Lani appreciates you for being ๐ŸŒธ

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Coachable - They have a desire to improve

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Great Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Meeel (or Oceaaan), sweet and highly logical thinker Mel, I'm happy to bring this appreciation to you from Lani. You deserve it to a hundred percent! I can totally see all the positive qualities Lani appreciates you for. Adding to the list, I think you're super intelligent and funny. I'm grateful for meeting you, my friend. ๐ŸŒธ

Laniii (I tend to greet you as Rabbitooo in lsr lol), thank you for this wonderful appreciation post! You too are very supportive, helpful and just awesome to be around. I'm very glad that you joined our community and team. You're so kind and friendly and spread joy just by being here and being yourself. ๐ŸŒธ

Keep on rocking both of you! I wish you all the best! ๐Ÿ’œ

MelodyoftheOcean November 13th, 2022

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu

@confidentRabbit7311

Laniiiiiiiiii, I don't even know what to say. You came into my pms when my off-cups life wasn't all glitter and sunshine, but you make it sparkle now, every day, by just being yourself! You always try your best to improve, but most importantly: You care soo much, about everyone close to you. And I appreciate that, I really do! Just know that you matter just as much! You're amazing, that's a fact โค๏ธ

@gentleemperor

Emmm, thank you for the appreciation post! It's so pretty and you said so many nice things and you always give your everything to make sure it looks prettyyy, and I know that can be difficult, when I was on PAT, all my posts got messed up once I sent them on 7Cups, still not sure why that is. Anyway, I appreciate you and all your efforts here, and I don't say that enough โค๏ธ

To sum this up: The post made my day and both of you matter a great deal to me, so thank you for that. Hope to see you around soon! ^^

gentleemperor November 13th, 2022

Awww @MelodyoftheOcean it makes me happy to hear that you think that it's pretty. ๐Ÿฅฐ And thank you so much for liking my other posts to haha. I agree with that it can be difficult and I can relate that they randomly get messed up lol. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I can't say that I remember one of your posts for sure, but knowing you I'm sure they looked great and I'll maybe go back to find one (mwuahaha). ๐Ÿคฉ I appreciate you loads as well <3

MelodyoftheOcean November 14th, 2022

@gentleemperor

Hehe, I rarely posted, because I always put so much effort into a single post. And then those lacked quality when I uploaded them to Cups, so you might have to scroll waaay up to find one xD

gentleemperor November 14th, 2022

@MelodyoftheOcean I'll find one, don't worry ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sad that the quality got ruined when updating tho ๐Ÿ˜ช

November 13th, 2022
๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ’œ @kala ๐Ÿ’œ
You have been appreciated by the amazing @clio9876 for being supportive and determined

Here is clioโ€™s sweet message for you๐Ÿ’›
_1668327292.pap.jpeg

Clio thank you for your appreciation, Kala is really an humble person with a big heart :) - rain

Peer appreciation form : https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation

Have a great day/night everyone๐Ÿ˜„

TwoCreamTwoSugar November 13th, 2022

๐Ÿ’š @justHurting02 ๐Ÿ’š

Hi there, friend. I am here to let you know that someone in our community has appreciated you! That someone is...

@blissart !

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Let's see what blissart had to say about you, shall we? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Appreciate their attitude, courage, determination to fight all odds and challenging times

I love it! I can already sense the type of person you are just reading that.

blissart also shared some more of your key qualities they've noticed about you:

• Supportive - They are kind and helpful ๐Ÿ‘ฅ
  • Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
  • Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged ๐Ÿ’ช
  • Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone ๐Ÿ”†
  • Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible ๐Ÿ“ˆ

๏ปฟThat's quite a beautiful list, wouldn't you say!? ๐Ÿ˜Š

* TwoCreamTwoSugar happily delivers this peer appreciation and wishes well justHurting02 and blissart. I sincerely thank the latter for this submission!*

A note for justHurting02: thank you so much for the strength and determination you display every time you participate in the community! I am incredibly grateful to see an appreciation such as this one and even more grateful that you are here on 7 Cups and sharing what you may be going through. You are important, valued, and absolutely an incredible human being. ๐Ÿ’š

justFarheen November 13th, 2022

๐ŸŒธ Hey Hey Hey @lanadelreyx ! You've been appreciated by @Liv125 ! ๐ŸŒธ

๐ŸŒธQualities in Lana:๐ŸŒธ

๐ŸŒธCoachable - They have a desire to improve.

๐ŸŒธInnovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

๐ŸŒธMotivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

๐ŸŒธGreat Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

๐ŸŒธHaving Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible.

Here's a lovely message for you!

_1668343896.Appreciation @lanadelreyx.png

It was wonderful to read about how awesome you are, Lana. You're doing so good! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Thank you so much for this lovely appreciation, Liv. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Liv125 November 13th, 2022

thank you for the beautiful layout, i love the flowers and the sparkles ๐ŸŒธโœจ๏ธ i hope that lana sees this!

Liv125 November 17th, 2022

@lanadelreyx here is the post!๐Ÿ˜Š

amiableBunny4016 November 13th, 2022

Hello,

Today we have another appreciation message for @FluffySheep8.

@FluffySheep8 is:

Supportive: They're supportive and a great friend who is always really kind and cheers people on.

@FluffySheep8: Thank you for being such a valuable member to 7Cups and for being really supportive to everyone in the community.

screenshot-2022-11-13-at-20-11_1668370905.40.png

They have also left a note for you:

screenshot-2022-11-13-at-20-12_1668370934.53.png

*hugs*

November 14th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 very wonderful post, bunny๐Ÿ’›

amiableBunny4016 November 14th, 2022

thank you

Bethlikescupcake November 14th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you. I hope that people listen to what I try to say. A lot of people put me down or ignore me for it and it's nice to see that at least one person is listening. That makes it all worth it to me. I like to support people but I don't believe in coddling. There is a huge difference in my opinion. Thank you again and have a wonderful day

KimByeongIn November 14th, 2022
๐Ÿ˜@Fristo
Another long post since our Star Leader is a busybody spreading love and kindness all around โค๏ธ

Here's the first one by an anonymous peer

_1668409498.Fris 1.png
Of course, this is a thank you from all those countless peers (including me ๐Ÿ˜‰) whom you've welcomed and onboarded. Thank you for guiding us throughout our newbie journeys ๐Ÿ’œ

Now,
@angel2guide
has taken the time to say another Thank You Note to our captain!!
_1668409747.Fris 2.png

Again, I'd add my Thank You with this one since you freshly helped me this morning to get my resources and provided me with all the links I needed.

You are amazing, Fristo!!

Aaaaaand
That brings us to the third peer who wants to appreciate you,
@Rehan1
has sent you a sweet message~~

_1668409934.Fris 3.png

Honestly, I'm never going to get tired of appreciating you since you deserve it to bits โค๏ธ

Members are the heart of the 7 cups family
And nothing makes me smile brighter than seeing a member
soar heights with their amazing and creative soul

This post is dedicated to the lovely, lovely
@calmMango9611

Here's the appreciation from
@amiablePeace77

_1668411077.mang 1 (1).png

And they aren't alone!

@AffyAvo
has something amazing for you as well~~

_1668411127.mang 2.png

Oi, almost forgot this~~
kisspng-cartoon-smile-cuteness-smiling-mango-5a8e4b048aab22_1668411184.629126261519274756568.jpg

Hello Bello
@Bethlikescupcake

I've got a warm appreciation for you from an anonymous peer

Hope you love it ๐Ÿ’œ

_1668414301.beth.png

I think you can guess who sent this for you.
Here's another hint from them~~
_1668414790.portrait-dog-butterfly-on-nose-260nw-632893007.jpg

@MrMarino

First of all, I admit it, my fella
You're cool

And there's someone else who got a wind of your cool-ness
And sent me to send you a message~~

_1668415027.marino.png

I don't know if the butterflies fit the occasion but yep...
I got another thing for you from this peer~~
_1668415334.download (3).jpg
For someone who spreads so much love in this world~~
@Brahmm

Here's a sweet message for you from
@FLam3z701

_1668415561.Brahmm.png
Thank you so much for helping me out with my first discussion!!

P.S. I loved all the quotes in your bio โค๏ธ
Brahmm November 14th, 2022

@FLam3z701 Thank you so much for your kind words! I am glad I could help out in anyway possible. :)

@Fristo
I'm joining you in appreciating the one and only,
@prashpal84

Prash, thank you so much for always helping me out whenever I reached out in the LSR.
You've been such a supportive being.

Lots of hugs for you ๐Ÿ’œ

_1668415951.Prash.png

prashpal84 November 14th, 2022

@KimByeongIn @Fristo

Thank you kim for sharing & Thanks for the appreciation, Fristo .. just trying to learn from you.. still a long way to go to match your kindness.

November 14th, 2022

@nonethewiser

I miss you, I appreciate you so muchi-miss-you-missing-you.gif

This post is dedicated to someone who holds my deepest respect and our endless love~~

@Harsvin

You've just been appreciated by
@bilenn

for all that you do for this community.

We are so glad to have you

_1668422492.hh.png

Also this~~

Harsvin November 14th, 2022

@Bilenn

This brought me happy tears, thank you so much for making my evening, bilenn โค you are truly an amazing person with a heart of gold. I find myself lucky to have met you on cups, you are a lovely being that radiates kindness and compassion. I'm so proud of you to see grow on and off cups dear bilen. I wish you all the best in life and may all your dreams and wishes come true. Lots of love, care and warmth โค

P.S The baby cat video is super adorable and funny, I really enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜

@KimByeongIn

Thank you so much for the beautiful presentation Kim โค you are working so hard for our team and we appreciate everything you do โค

Wohoo!!

@creativeStrings3018

You are awesome! ๐Ÿ˜‰
And that's why you're receiving this message from
@StriveForJoyNotPerfection613!!

_1668420284.strings.png

Thank you so much for your sweet presence. ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒท