Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

UniversalSmile November 9th, 2022

@LittleJadeFlower The pleasure is all mine🙆‍♀:)

charlie-brown-dance.gif

@UniversalSmile

* It's really kind of you to show your appreciation to your peer. I believe this act of appreciating really show about your kind and good self. I am hoping for you to have a great day ahead and sending love your way~<3

🌺 @Harsvin 🌺

Hiyaa 🙆‍♀❤ We have something to deliver specially for you📫 , and I am more than happy to share this SPECIAL appreciation messages with you!!

The appreciation message is from someone who is kind and generous with the name, Tracey @Tracey12345.❤ They appreciates Harsvin for being supportive, kind, optimistic and more good characteristics!
_1668013506.IMG-20221108-WA0000.jpg
🍀

And hold on, it does not end there yet! We have another appreciator who appreciates Harsvin for having ability to delegate, great communicator and a problem-solver.

Our next appreciator is someone who is hardworking, proactive and always up to learn and improve themselves, it is none other than Buddy, @yourbuddy30!
Here is what they had to say:
_1668015396.IMG-20221108-WA0001.jpg
❤️🌸

Last but no least, I would also like to put some appreciation words from me along with these appreciations.
_1668015573.IMG-20221108-WA0025.jpg
🎀

And to anyone coming across this post as well, happy midweek. I hope everyone is doing great.❤ Sending love your way!
I would also like to thanks both appreciator for being so appreciative and kind with words. You guys are really doing great!
Harsvin November 10th, 2022

@UniversalSmile

I woke up to this today, it's an amazing surprise to me and made my whole day ❤ im lost for words to express how much this means to me, thank you so much @tracey12345 @yourbuddy30 and @universalsmile for writing this beautiful message, thank you for everything you do for the AL team it's an honour for me to guide and support you all in your journey. I love you all so much ❤❤❤

* hugs *❤

cute-bear.gif

UniversalSmile November 16th, 2022

@Harsvin This is a bit late but awwww I'm just really happy to know that its was able to make your smile❤❤❤ And love you too!!! Sending lots of love back🙆‍♀ Thanks for all your supports and guidance once again!gracias-thanks.gif

TwoCreamTwoSugar November 9th, 2022

@WhenTheTimeComes ⌛️

The time has come! The time for an appreciation from a special human being! Who may it be?

😄 @GoldenNest2727 😄

Let's here what GoldenNest2727 had to say about you...

WhenTheTimeComes is doing an incredible job with hosting a weekly Check-in Session for the 7 Cups Academy. Time is so encouraging, engaging, knowledgeable, and supportive. Time was new to hosting, but you'd never know it. It's been nice to watch Time become a seasoned pro. If you're in the Academy, either as an intern, trainee, or alumni, you should attend one of Time's Check-in Sessions. You won't be sorry.

Wow! 😮 How amazing is that appreciation! Clearly, Time has made a "timeless" impression.

( 😏 ... hoping that enthusiastic pun landed ... 🙈 )

But in all seriousness, how wonderful is it to get such great feedback!? But it looks like that's not all. GoldenNest2727 also shared some remarkable attributes they think you have mastered!

• Supportive - They are kind and helpful 👥
  • Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future 💭
  • Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act 🙏
  • Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation 💬
  • Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately 📡

* TwoCreamTwoSugar happily delivers this peer appreciation and wishes well WhenTheTimeComes and GoldenNest2727. I sincerely thank the latter for this submission!*

A note for WhenTheTimeComes: thank you so much for everything you do! We are so happy to see the impression you have made on the community and the impact is being clearly felt! You're a rockstar!

justFarheen November 10th, 2022

🌟Hey Hey Hey @Baryonic !! @Nihao22 has sent a magical appreciation for you!🌟

Qualities noticed in Baryonic are:

⭐️Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

⭐️Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

⭐️Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

⭐️Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions,

⭐️Decisive - Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently

There's a sweet note for you too! Check it out!

_1668089600.Appreciation @Baryonic.png

Oh wait, that's not all 😯

Lovely Nihao has one more lovely thing in store for you!

⭐️ Nihao has a very special message for you! (text is clickable) ⭐️

Thank you for being super supportive, Baryonic. You make 7Cups a better place with your kindness, care and amazingness! <3

Thank you for this lovely appreciation, Nihao! This is so sweet of you! Keep being awesome!

Have a wonderful day/night everyone <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 10th, 2022

Hello hello lovelies, @Bubbles2025 @SoftFaith2004 @YourDigitalFriend @starmelon7 @Helpingxhearts @topanga00 @Glencia89 @Unique1122 @chaos5 @SparklingSeashells @Livingtohelplive @beyoutofullkalon @Izzy274, we've got a super generous appreciation for y'all by someone who chose to be anonymous this time, and let their heartfelt words do the talking. 💛

_1668095676.image.png

To each of your kind-heart, from their kind-heart:

_1668095293.image.png

Hope this didn't poke your eyes too much lol #ForumStruggles, please Click here for a clearer-image. :')

And ofcourse the text here:

"I'd like to take this opportunity to appreciate all the amazing listeners who've helped me stand where I am standing today. <3
Thank you so much for taking the time to be there for me, for comforting me, for listening to me, for supporting me, for believing in me, for cheering me on, for checking in on me, for helping me, for providing a safe space for me to vent in, for making me smile, for validating my feelings, for making me feel better, for making me feel loved and cared for, for everything! I can't thank you enough! I was standing at a point where I thought I couldn't make it. I thought I was going to fail everything, I was going to be a mess. You were there for me when there was no one. You gave me hope when I was hopeless. I am forever grateful. My success today is because of your kindness. My ability to dream today and work on making them come true is because of your support and belief.
Taking the time from your own daily busy lives and listening to me, sending me comforting words. Making me feel loved when I thought I didn't deserve it, validating my feelings when I thought I was just a mess. You all were there for me. You all cared. You gave me hope. You helped me back on my feet and sent me running to the finish line. You saved my life from the darkness that was drowning me. I can't thank you enough. I will and can never forget your kindness. And I hope the happiness and warmth you spread on 7Cups and everywhere else comes back to you again and again and again in greater magnitude. Hugs to all of you <3
Thank you so much for everything!!"

Anonymous peer also sent a thankyou note:

_1668095599.image.png

I'm honestly very touched to see these beautiful friendships here, how y'all care for each other and support each other is super heart warming, and I truly hope each one of you receives all the love and kindness back always. Thankyou for being awesome sauce and instilling lots of hope within one other and the community at large. 💛

To the anonymous peer who took time to leave a note of gratitude, you're an incredibly kind, caring, and loving person who values people, their thoughts and care and ofcourse for being your sweet and considerate self, you deserve all the warmth and compassion you receive. 💛

teletubbies-big-hug.gif

SparklingSeashells November 10th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It's just onion, promise I'm not crying 🥺💜

This is what makes listening worth while. Hearing the difference you've made.

I don't have anyone here I'm not proud of so whoever this anonymous hooman bean is, I'm proud of you. I'm proud of you for taking such a baby steps and actually, massive leaps. And thank you for letting me be a part of it.

SirenOfSerenity November 11th, 2022

Hello there @Sayakcrazy ! Guess what 😯 You’ve received a super special Peer Appreciation from your buddy @softCat123 ! 💚

_1668124247.thank-you-meme-funny-idlememe-4.jpg

@softCat123 says: “The Peer is emotionally intelligent because he can openly share and determine his emotions. He is also a great communicator, who can make you feel comfortable and even fun! He is really trying to solve his problems and I see great motivation. And of course, thanks for respect!”

It's awesome to have you as a part of the Cups community, you're becoming a beacon of light and a great motivator to your peers and you're grately appreciated and recognized for it 💚

🌟 Your appreciated qualities include: 🌟

Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Problem-solver - You avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

Cheerful - You are fun to be around!

Great Communicator - You speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

hello-friends-music-on.gif

🌹 Hi there @bubbleWest2798 ! You have such a lovely peer appreciation message from your peer @MilaAvery 🌹

From Mila 💌 ,

It's been a really long time since i chatted with @bubbleWest2798 since now i'm on the adult side. So, i really miss them a lot. Soon, i'll try to be an Adult-Teen listener, so that i can continue chatting with you🥺❤. Here goes my appreciation to you, I hope you see this, Bubbles💜

-> My peer is supportive because she used to be there for me when i was down.

-> They are respectful (in fact, extremely respectful) because they always know what the

boundaries are and never crosses the line and always treats me with respect.

-> They are humble because no matter how amazing they are, they are always so down-to-

earth.

-> They are a great communicator because when I finish a chat with her, I feel so happy.

They always cheer me up with their way of talking.

-> Last, but definitely not the least, my peer is Emotionally Intelligent because they are able

to assess the mood of the conversation and can converse accordingly, which is a beautiful quality. I miss you a lot and love you to the moon and back, Bubbles💕. “

flores-flower.gif

@bubbleWest2798 Mila has also written a beautiful handwritten appreciation note just for you:

_1668138993.peer appreciation photo.jpeg

Frozty November 11th, 2022

🧡 @Tinywhisper11 🧡

Hi hi Tiny

Your tiny whisper has brought laughter and fun to those around you

And you’re being appreciated by an amazing soul

@amicablewater4529

Here are qualities that Ami noticed from you:

🌺 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

🌺 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

🌺 Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future

🌺 Cheerful - They are fun to be around

🌺 Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

🌺 Here is what Ami has to say about you 🌺

_1668130061.image.png

A Frosty message

Hi hi Tiny, we’ve never met before, I would love to, this message from a peer shows how amazing you are. Thank you for bringing in the fun and laughs wherever you go.

Hi hi Ami, it is a pleasure to make one another of year special appreciation for a peer. Thank you once again for being spreading smiles and seeing the best on people around you.

Sending love, peace, happiness and best wishes for both of you!

Ther is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter.

-Charles Dickens

Special delivery for @lostturtle22 ! 🐢 You are being appreciated for the positive impact and support you've had towards your peer @toughtiger6481 🎊🎉

Tiger says: "In chats they ask things that make me think and pause to re-evaluate my thoughts"

Keep up the awesome work @lostturtle22 ✨️💛 You deserve to be appreciated for the safe space you've provided for your peers as well as the following qualities:

_1668145356.png_20221111_003336_0000.png

cristlecares November 11th, 2022
Heyloooooo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Guess whattttttt!!!!!
You've been appreciated by @goldenLion1121 yayyyyy🎉🎊🥳

Golden says that,
_1668152729.Screenshot_2022-11-11-12-55-20-83_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Golden has a sweet message for you Sunnnn😄
_1668152792.Screenshot_2022-11-11-12-49-17-93_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Note from me (Cris) : Sunnnnn you really deserve all these Appreciation and moreee💙🌻 I know I've told you this many times but I'm telling you again, You're really really amazing and beautiful Sun💙 We (not just me) are sooooooo glad to have you here with us, helping us, guiding us, giving us warm words, hugs, cookies😄❤️ Thank you for everythingggg you do for this community, for your fellow cupsers🌻😄 You're really our Sunshineeeee☀️Hugssss🤗🤗

Thank you so much @goldenLion1121
🌸🌻 We are sooo happy to see you appreciating your peers and encouraging them to do their best in what they do yayyyyyyy 🌼 Keep supporting everyone and keep spreading kindness😇🌻Cookiessss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Flowers for Golden and Sun😄🌻

_1668152967.Screenshot_2022-11-11-13-19-13-25_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

( Do you want to make someone around you smile?? Appreciate them and let them know how Amazing they are using the Peer appreciation form : 1 click=2 smiles🌻

Have a great day/eve everyone💙🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 11th, 2022

@cristlecares @goldenLion1121

Awww these are the moments, that have me coming back here to do even better, the next time I'm logged in. 🤧

Anyaaaaa, you're truly one of the most amazing people I've come across here, always so kind, respectful, humble, supportive, thoughtful, compassionate, appreciative and encouraging towards everyone.

I admire you and appreciate you more for always finding time to remind people of whatever makes them good, and their appreciable qualities. But I appreciate you more, for being *you*, you make me smile every time I see you around. ❤ Thanks so much for always seeing, valuing and appreciating and simply being your fantabulous self.

Sending lots of love and hugs. 🤗

Ps: I noticed how you requested for pink and yellow colors for this post, to have that much consideration for as much personalization as possible, is immensely commendable.

*you* are so special and beautiful in every single way, and I adore you so much! ❤

Crissyyyy you sweet soul, where do I begin xD I sometimes wonder how come our paths crossed so late here hehe, even though it feels like knowing you and having your cheerful presence around since forever now, and I'm only grateful for it. You never fail to make me or others around you feel super duper special and appreciated and seen and valued and loved and cared for.

It makes my heart smile to see you being your happweee self around always, and spreading your happwee vibe in the entire community, making everyone else too uber happweee happweee. 💜

Dunno how you manage to do all of it hehe, but gotta say, you do it so well and your care and love is always felt so deeply. 💜

Lots of love, hugs, cookies and sunflowers for you. 🤗

I can go on, you know it too :P but to spare others xD I'll conclude here lol (for now 😈) thankyou for this incredibly beautiful post, the sweetest message, and the lovely flowers. Smiling inside out haha! 🥰

For both of you:

hugs-and.gif

cristlecares November 11th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌻🌻☀️☀️

Awwww sun🌻 You melt my heart everytime you write something for me🥺🤧 How do you even do that! Sun's magiccc 😄🌻

And yessss I'm happwee in here because of people like you around me💙🌻 You make me happwe and make me want to do my best in everything I do in here😄 Yessss I really really wish I had met you earlier but but I'm happwe that I got to meet you in here, got to learn from you, adore you and spend lots of time with youuuu💙😄 And we have soooo many more moments and memories to share with each otherrr yayyyyy! Looking forward to see and experience more of Sun's magic and kindness🌻💙 Lotssss of wishes and hopes for you sunnyyyyy☀️ *hugsssss*

You are soooo very special to me toooo❤️🤗

um-abra%C3%A7o-gostoso-bear.gif

goldenLion1121 November 11th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww Sun! Omg! Thank you so so much for your kind words, it means so much! I needed to hear this today so it’s very much appreciated. ❤️

You are always so sweet, so lovely, and so so kind, so thank you for that! Also, thank you so much for being you! ❤️

bubblingBreeze14 November 11th, 2022

@cristlecares

Yet another beautiful post Cris! Great work and Thank you for sharing this beautiful appreciation for our very own Sun!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

See, I always say you're a shining sun, but you never listen. 😋😀
Look now, it's not just me so many people see your light and they feel the warmth you give them with your beautiful rays of sunshine!
All I can say is, we have one of the shiniest Sun here with us and we're so lucky to be among the few who get to witness your shine!
Keep shining! ❤️💛❤️

@goldenLion1121
Thank you for appreciating our peer :) While Sun deserves it a lot I must say you deserve to hear this too... and that is, "You are awesome!" Thank you for spreading kindness and compassion and sending some appreciation!💛

gentleemperor November 12th, 2022

⚜️ @NainaLantern ⚜️

~ You've been appreciated by @FriendlyAnju777 💛

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Anju left this message for you 💛

ska-rmavbild-2022-11-12-kl-01-48_1668214258.51.png

Click here to get the card in higher quality 🌟

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Anju saw the following qualities in you 💛

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Naina, thank you for being a hardworking and dedicated listener on Cups. I'm happy to have you on the team and I'm very glad to share some well deserved appreciation coming your way. 💛

Anju, thank you for being here, being a listener and appreciating your peers. I'm of course glad to have you on the team as well and I find you really great for noticing the good in the people around you. 💛

I wish you both all the best and hope to see you around. Take care! 💛

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Harsvin November 12th, 2022

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well, today we have a lovely self-appreciation message by @CourageousPomegranate766 💜

Qualities they identify in themselves

💜 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

💜 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

💜 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

💜 Coachable - They have the desire to improve

💜 Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

_1668230731.179bbea4ce07553378f38c52b6747b09.jpg

Here is another very special self appreciation message:

_1668233226.image.png

Thank you for writing this beautiful self-appreciation message @CourageousPomegranate766 💜. We are so proud of you for sharing all your amazing qualities with us. I truly admire you for practising compassion for yourself. You are an amazing person. Lots of love, care and warmth from all of us 💜

corazon-neon.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 12th, 2022

@Harsvin I purple this post. 😍

Sooo pretty, Harsvin! 💜

Harsvin November 12th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much Sun❤

Frozty November 12th, 2022

🌷 @SirenOfSerenity 🌷

In Greek mythology, Sirens are known to have to have alluring sweet voice

Here in 7cups, we have our very own Siren that has the sweetest voice that helped and support those around.

And because of that, Siren, you are being appreciated by an amazing soul

@Search4wisdom

Wisdom has noticed these following qualities about you:

💜 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

💜 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

💜 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

💜 Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

💜 Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

🌷 Here’s what Wisdom has to say about you 🌷

_1668236858.image.png

A Frosty message

Hi hi Siren, I’ve met you in the chatroom an even got to talk to you, and I must say you are such a delight to talk to. Thank you for everything you do in our community.

Hi hi Wisdom, your willingness to learn and improve is such an admirable trait. Thank you for appreciating a peer and being a listener here.

Sending love, peace, happiness and best wishes for both of you!

A love of learning has a lot do with learning that we are loved.

-Fred Rogers

SirenOfSerenity November 12th, 2022

@WinterFrosty @Search4wisdom

Everything about this is so beautiful and perfect :') Thank you wisdom for the appreciation, and thank you Frosty for making it so beautiful! The colors are so soothing and beautifully put together

KimByeongIn November 12th, 2022
For a member and their self-love journey,
@Milly3333
I respect you and love you so much for taking the time to appreciate yourself.

_1668237140.milly.png
From one member to another,
From one beautiful soul to another,
@StriveForJoyNotPerfection613
Here's so much love for you from
@creativeStrings3018

_1668237542.strive.png

I hope both of you realize how special you are to us!
We hope that you get all the happiness in this world.
Also~~~

@Rebekah

Yes, I did shriek as I read through your profile
Oh. My. God.

action-drama.gif

You are sooooooo amazing 😊

And this amazing-ness of yours isn't just appreciated by me but by
@MidwesternCalmSeeker

Here's what they have to say to you~~

_1668238231.Rebeka.png
Rebekah November 12th, 2022

@KimByeongIn, @MidwesternCalmSeeker - wow, thank you very much! 💙 it was lovely to log on today and see such lovely words from you both. I appreciate it very much and I hope that your weekend is as amazing as you both are! 🌞

Have you witnessed angels?
I have!
And right here on cups 💜

@FrozenGhost

You are one of them and for that, both I and
@MidwesternCalmSeeker

want you to see this!!

_1668238788.Frozen.png
Liv125 November 12th, 2022

what a lovely peer appreciation post 💜!

FrozenGhost November 12th, 2022

For your kind words

_1668260571.image.png

Hey hey @vroomvrooom, I'm sooooo happy for the timing of this appreciation sent for you by @cristlecares, it's what I told you too right haha, and now you have another reminder of how amazing you are and how truly cherished your presence is at 7 cups and in the lives of those you touch. ❤
*yesssss*, a big yes, you are super valued and loved by many many people (including us).

_1668240087.image.png

Accompanied by some flowers:
_1668240216.image.png

Hope you are always reminded of your kindness, thoughtfulness, wisdom and most important, of your big, beautiful, loving and caring heart, that has the ability to warm any one else's also. Big love and lots of hugs, Vroomieee. 🤗❤

Crissyyyy, you the best at recognizing the opportunities to uplift people and make them feel special in your own unique way(s). Thankyou for reminding so many people that they matter and are appreciated and loved for who they are. Your kindness is happweee magic infused making everyone super happweee happweee. ❤ Sending lots of happweeness and hugs your way. 🤗
cristlecares November 12th, 2022
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou sunnyyyyyy Thank you so much for this beautiful appreciation post for vroomie😄🌻 You've made it soooo pretty omg😍🥰

and I guess I've learnt it from you, to appreciate others around me whenever I get the chance and tell them how amazing they are😄🌻 I should thank you for being an amazing role model for me when it comes to uplifting others by appreciating all the good qualities they have and the hardwork they do in here hehe😀🌻And yesssss if people around me are happwee, then even I'm happwee wee 💙🌻

*Hugsssss* 🤗🤗 and Cookiesssss 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

@vroomvrooom Awww vroomieee *heart melts* sameeeee! ❤ And exactly what I meant, we don't realise the impact we have on people~ you don't even know how many people love, appreciate, value, respect, admire you and how many of us feel so so safe and supported around you. ❤

Here's just an example of it. And I hope you get many more of these reminders. You deseve them all. Thank*youuu* for vrooming around being a force of all things kind, loving, warm and compassionate. 🤗

winnie-the-pooh-love.gif

cristlecares November 12th, 2022

@vroomvrooom vroomie we don't really have to talk alot for me to know how amazing you areeeeee!😀 I've seen you interacting in the LSR and helping others whenever you have the chance💙🌻 And yeah I've seen you vrooming around (copied sun's word xD) spreading your kindness and support to everyone who needs and deserves it💙🌻 I just want you to remember that you're valued, loved and cared in here🤗💙 and know that you're appreciated for everythingggg (small or big) you do in here for others!! Thank you so much for being here vroomie💜( Thank you for always keeping your dm doors open for me too💙🌻) Alwayssss be the best vroomvroom you are😀 You rockkkk captainnnn💪💪

Cookiesssss for vroomieee or maybe I can send apples to keep the doctor away🤔🤔 Sending you both 😀

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

(Ps : You're already the best role model I can ever ask for😄🌻)

November 12th, 2022

Hey hey everyone, nice to meet you all
Maybe i am a new face to all of you, well i am caringrain a.k.a known as rain :)..now enough about me and let’s get to the thoughtful self appreciation by @theJeff 💙
_1668241208.Untitled presentation.jpeg

Jeff thank you for your appreciation, your message really made me think about it a lot, stay amazing :) - rain

Peer appreciation form : https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation

Have a great day/night everyone😄

@caringrain9809 Oooh a lovely new face to smile at and new back to *PAT*. 😛

Welcome to the team, Rain! ❤

November 12th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you soo much sun, finally i can start working with you :)

@caringrain9809 Yay I'm excited! <3