Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

November 23rd, 2021

@brightWindow2311 correction - @Sher217

Sher217 November 23rd, 2021

@muscialHarmony

432 💜🎶💜

~ Sher

November 23rd, 2021

@Sher217 123 💜🎵💜

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 23rd, 2021

I so love the colors ,bright ! Great job with the graphic ❤ @brightWindow2311

Woohoo @Sher217 , thanks for being awesome sauce , you are so so appreciated for spreading joy around the community ❤

Yayy @musicalharmony , so lovely of you to appreciate our wonderful peer ! Your thoughtfulness is valued greatly ❤

Sher217 November 23rd, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hey Suni 👋

As always, your post made me smile 😃

Thank you!

~ Sher

November 23rd, 2021

@brightWindow2311

It's @Sher217 :)

GloriaD November 23rd, 2021

Hey !!! 🌻 So glad to see a lot of peer appreciation posts everyday 💛

Today we have an appreciation for .......

🌊🌊 @theriverissinging 🎵🎵

who has been appreciated by 😁😁 @cheerfulIceCream 🍦🍦

💙 Here is a graphic for you, river 💙

_1637675152. cheerfulIceCream  FOR  theriverissinging - 851kb (GloriaD).png

Furthermore, cheerful wanted to dedicate this image to you - "it's Disney River Country !!! XD"

How beautiful 🥰💚💙

_1637675418. cheerfulIceCream ---- theriverissinging (Disney Land River).jpg

We love having both of you here - thank you for helping 7 cups in your own ways - it makes all the difference ! 🥰

🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (ANY member or listener) ? Here is the peer appreciation form ! - click here

🌻 Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you ! - click here

Kind regards,

Gloria from the Peer Appreciation Team 💛

Aww beautiful graphic @GloriaD ❤

@theriverissinging is amazingggg 🦦❤

And so are youu, @cheerfulIcecream ❤

theriverissinging November 23rd, 2021

oh no T-T *hides* y'all are so beautiful, I can't even-

@GloriaD, the graphic is lovely, I really like the warm and cool sides to it 😮 andddd you're lovelier.

@cheerfulIceCream my only wish for you is that you find Yaseen and go settle on some savage planet and enjoy. 😞 Thank you so much for this! Really appreciate it.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I don't know what to say to you. How do you compliment a ball of fire taking over the site with their fierce kindness 😭

@theriverissinging

Hey river - thank you for your kind words - hope you are doing well 🌻

cheerfulIceCream November 24th, 2021
@theriverissinging
Thank you for your good wishes. 🤌 Now go back and hide.⚰
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 29th, 2021

Awww haha you're otterly fabulous 🤗❤ @theriverissinging

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

☀️ Thank you Sun ☀️ You put light in everyone’s life ✨✨✨

Aw thanks lovely Gloria, you are awesome ❤🌻 @GloriaD

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Hey, you ball of fire taking over with fierce kindness. 🌞
Haha Hey hey you scoop of ice cream spreading so much cheerfulness around 😜❤ @cheerfulIceCream
@GloriaD
💜🌻💜
BeautifulSun298501 November 23rd, 2021

We have another wonderful appreciation for @HopeHeals95. Thank you @Silentopals for appreciating your peer. @Silentopals wants @HopeHeals95 to know he is:

• kind and helpful
  • tries to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
  • looks to understand and share the feelings of another
  • bounces back when things fall apart
  • humbly admit when he is wrong
  • has a desire to improve
  • looks for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future
  • takes the time to calm down before they act
  • avoids using emotional reactions to guide his decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
  • is open to new ideas and discussions
  • is internally motivated to achieve his goals
  • steels his resolve and keeps going forward even when he feels discouraged
  • despite uncertainty, he makes decisions and moves forward confidently
  • he owns up to commitments and promises that he has made he facilitates teamwork he speaks with everyone’s best interest in mind, is genuine, and is open to conversation
  • he focuses on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
  • he acts with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
  • Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, he believes growth is always possible
  • he changes course as needed
  • he reads emotional cues and responds appropriately

_1637678472.Hope heals.png

Thank you for appreciating your peer!!!!!

Are you reading there posts and want to send a peer appreciation form of your own? Click this link: https://forms.gle/ri%KxMgKZmNVepPS6

Want to join the team? How about giving this a click: https://forms.gle/4S4VeMSjpCotvQsu7

Beautiful graphic @BeautifulSun298501 , brilliantly done ❤

Omg so many amazing qualities, @HopeHeals95 , you are absolutely fantastic ! Much love to you ! ❤

You're so appreciated for adding joy to our peer's day with this sweet gesture, @silentopals , thankyouuu

BeautifulSun298501 November 23rd, 2021

🙏

TheFiniteInfinity November 23rd, 2021

@BeautifulSun298501

@HopeHeals95

@silentopals

Amazing post and amazing appreciation! Thankyou all for being a wonderful part of this community!

Hiyaaa lovelies , back with another peer appreciation and it is another special one ❤

The utterly amazing @InquireWithin has shared their appreciation for the super supportive @PatienceImpatiens !

_1637679719.image.png

Pat , I have to agree with Inquire , your reflective , validating and supporting responses in the sharing circle are the highlight for whenever you're active in a circle , you truly give it your all to ensure people feel welcomed , acknowledged and supported !

On a slightly personal note, I remember you once spelling out my entire username in the room , " Sun Is Shining And So Are You " and when I offered that only Sun is fine also, you said that spelling it out and reading the words to yourself makes you smile and feel warm ~ that's one of the peak moments for me in cups and It is etched in my memory ever since ! Another time I remember you mentioning finding fairy lights and vases beautiful ~ along with some white flowers like the ones in your profile picture, so I hope y'all like the graphic hehe ❤

Y'all are both such a beautiful presence in the community and always shine so brightly in rooms . Thanks for being a part of the community! ✨

💥Hello to the one reading this , would you like to appreciate a fellow 7 cupser ( yes, both members and listeners can be included 🥰 ) ? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form ( clickable) !

💥 We are currently onboarding team members to help us share even more appreciations in the community ! If you'd like to help us out , Join us here . ( clickable)!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou : Wow, beautiful graphic - It’s nice of you to incorporate the part about the lights, flowers and vase, Sun ! ⭐️

And the words told to you by @PatienceImpatiens - a nice way of looking at your own name and remembering the meaning every single time you see it 💛 It does reflect about you Patience 🌸

@InquireWithin : is truly amazing - thank you for appreciating Patience ♥️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 24th, 2021

Aw thanks lovelyyy❤🌻 @GloriaD

PatienceImpatiens November 24th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @inquirewithin: thank you soooo much ---- you caught me on a low day and your graphic with the fairy lights and the impatiens in a beautiful vase along with your kind words got me right in the heart. I am warm now to the tips of my toes and send loads of love and hugs your way. I am humbled.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 24th, 2021

Aww so very to sorry to hear it is a low day but yay that we could help you feel better ,Pat ! Sending more love and hugs back at you 🤗❤ @PatienceImpatiens

💗

Hey there all of you, again!

It's Peer Appreciation time!

This time,

@Rosshini and @empatheticLavender2924 has appreciated their listener friend @Mango3

Here is a cute little video of appreciation for you, Mango 3!

Please feel free to pause at any time to read the text!

Please let me know if there is any problem with the video.

Thankyou so much all!

⭐️ Do you want appreciate your fellow friend on 7cups? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form ( clickable) now!

⭐️ Do you want to join and work with our amazing team? Join the Peer Appreciation Team now by applying ( clickable) now!

Thankyou 💖 ,

TheFiniteInfinity,

from Peer Appreciation Team.

💗

Rosshini November 23rd, 2021

@TheFiniteInfinity

Aww Fini, I am forever thankful for this wonderful video. This is awesome. 💚. Thank you Lav for join with me to appreciate Mango. Mango truly deserve it ❤️

That's my pleasure Rosshini ! Thankyou for appreciating Mango! ✨💕

LavenderHere November 25th, 2021

@Rosshini

Sorry I missed the tag, and thank you for joining in too. @Mango3 is awesome and so are you hehe

November 23rd, 2021

@TheFiniteInfinity loved this appreciation! wonderful video<3

@Fristo

thankyou so much Fristo! ❤️

@TheFiniteInfinity

For those who can't access the appreciation video of mango3,

Please use this link to view the video to do so.

https://youtu.be/AdU222t50H4

Thankyou! ❤️

Omigoshh @TheFiniteInfinity , this is soooooo amazing !! You're super creative 👌🏼❤

TheFiniteInfinity November 24th, 2021

Thankyou Sun! ❣️

@TheFiniteInfinity

Wow, the video is a first here - and we all are loving it 🌸

TheFiniteInfinity November 24th, 2021

Thankyou Gloria 💕

xinyii11 November 24th, 2021

@TheFiniteInfinity Awwww Infinity, what a wonderful video! I'm in awe of your talent :000

TheFiniteInfinity November 25th, 2021

Thanks xinyi 💕💕

LavenderHere November 25th, 2021

@TheFiniteInfinity
And infinity aww the video looks so cool- you're great at making them!!