Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

TheFiniteInfinity November 25th, 2021

Thankyou so much Lav!

And Thankyou for appreciating your friends on 7cups. You are amazing! ✨❣️

Mango3 November 25th, 2021

@TheFiniteInfinity First of all thank you for the video it's beautiful!!

@Rosshini and @empatheticLavender2924 I'm soo sorry I only got a notification about this now!! I know I have a lot to say when you both are in my pm's but you have me speechless both of you! You both have given me the most beautiful gift ever! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the kind and most amazing words! You both have grown so much as listeners but also as individuals and is a great honour to know you both and to work with you both. When I watched the video there was this frog in my through and I was "Mango don't cry Mango don't cry" But that did not help hahaha and don't worry it was not sad tears. I will forever cherish this video and the amazing people you are! Thank you Ross and Lavender <3

TheFiniteInfinity November 25th, 2021

Yeaa Mango! Thankyou so much!

It's my pleasure to make such appreciation posts.

Glad that you liked it!

I completely agree with Rosshini and lavender that you are really such an amazing person!

Thankyou for making our community beautiful!

Lots of love πŸ’•β™₯️

LavenderHere November 25th, 2021

@Mango3
Aww thank you so much and I am glad you liked it hehe

November 24th, 2021

This appreciation is for Dahlia ( @calmingMermaid5761 )

I just went through Dahlia's profile bio which makes me wonder how wonderful a 7cups peer I am posting this appreciation for. - fristo

@transarevalid and @anjellyna have enumerated just a few qualities in our amazing peer. They think that Dahlia is:

1. Supportive. They are kind and helpful, 2. Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, 3. Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another, 4. Inquisitive. They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future, 5. Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act, 6. Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together, 7. Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions, 8. Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, 9. Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone, 10. Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

transarevalid further says about you, Dahlia: This peer is a great communicator, because when they communicate in the sharing circle, they're always nice and friendly

Sending these two flowers as good wishes and lots of appreciation:

_1637753967.2 flowers.jpg

⭐️ Do you want appreciate your fellow friend on 7cups? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

⭐️ Do you want to join and work with our amazing team? Join the Peer Appreciation Team now by applying (clickable) now!

Thankyou πŸ’– ,

Peer Appreciation Team

November 24th, 2021

@Fristo

@transarevalid and @anjellyna

Omg, I definitely wasn’t expecting this!! :’) thank you both so much! This means so much to me!! *hugs hugs hugs* β™₯️

Dahlia x

GoldenRuleJG November 24th, 2021

Thank you so much @brightWindow2311 and @BeautifulSun298501 for your incredible support. Kind of you both :) Did not expect an appreciation message. Well done everyone - the creators and receivers of the messages.

BeautifulSun298501 November 24th, 2021

πŸ™ So appreciative of all your supportiveness!

Peer appreciation for @Fristo

Supportive: They are kind and helpful

Respectful: They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Innovative: They are open to new ideas and discussions, Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Why i pick those qualities?:

Innovative because they have awesome interview questions and I love their interview series. I really enjoyed being their interviewee and reading the interviews they did with other fellow listeners.

Great communication and optimism with the work they do in listener check-ins. They are very proactive :)

Respectful and kind because they ask if you require any help or assistance and they are appreciative of any new ideas and they have a creative flair of ideas 😁

🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (could be a member or a listener) ? Here is the peer appreciation form for you ! - click here

🌻 Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you ! - click here

@Fristo GIF for your appreciation

https://media.tenor.com/images/4746b656b7f603263b4272a5b764f789/tenor.gif

Appreciation post for @brightWindow2311

Supportive. They are kind and helpful, Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals, Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

I have picked all these qualities for bright as I feel they are someone who truly cares about their speaker. They show so much passion and enthusiasm when they are hosting. They always include every person in the chat and they are welcoming to all.

GIF: https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/animated-clapping-gif-14.gif

🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (could be a member or a listener) ? Here is the peer appreciation form for you ! - click here

🌻 Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you ! - click here

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 25th, 2021

Another lovely appreciation @GoldenRuleJG , for another lovely peer ! Yay

@brightwindow2311 is indeed a fabulous host ❀ keep up the great work, bright ! You are wonderful!

GoldenRuleJG November 25th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you Sun - bright is indeed a fab addition to our site ☺️

Peer Appreciation for @Xe

Inquisitive. They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions.

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible.

Innovative because they host really interesting sessions and share wonderful new ideas and they are open to hearing your ideas for scripts.
Having a growth mindset: They push you to give your best work and they can see how one idea can work another way too (e.g. They found my guided discussion can be a sharing circle script too).
Inquisitive: They look for and find healthy ways to build the future. It was great they were honest about where some areas in my script raise ethical issues and they explained this through great communication and optimism.
Thank you Xe ❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 25th, 2021

I like how detailed your appreciations are ,Golden ! You've picked on the right qualities and found the right words to express your appreciation for our peer ! Great job @GoldenRuleJG , happy to have you in the team β€πŸ€—

@Xe is amazing and this appreciation is super well deserved ! Keep being amazing as ever , Xe ! ❀

GoldenRuleJG November 25th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou That’s so kind of you Sun.❀️Happy to be on this wonderful team! Xe has done many great things / go Xe! ☺️

November 29th, 2021

@GoldenRuleJG
You are so sweet <3 always so appreciative and considerate, I'm really falling short on how to reciprocate it all.

I'm deeply thankful for your words. In my experience you too are inquisitive, innovative and so creative. Always open to feedback, suggestions and ideas, which is great, you are so growth oriented, personal and societal. Always surging ahead with great ideas. Steadfast with your roles and work, really an overachiever, you go beyond expectations and always give your all. You think outside the boxes and don't let your progress be hampered by anything. You do things as they should be done, you set your own standards. Which let's the environment around you progress as well, I adore this progressive attitude.

This community is glad to have leaders like you and I am glad to have met you, my journey here with you has been brilliant. I'm so happy to see you grow as a leader and engage in all of these wonderful things. Keep being true to yourself ^^ I'm sure you'd achieve your goals. Best wishes <3

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
You both have showered me with so much appreciation. I'm really moved haha. You're both very warm, engaging and vibrant and this brightness is so infectious! Keep smiling and spreading that warmth.

It's always a pleasure to have you around Sun <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 29th, 2021

Right back atcha lovely beinggπŸ€—β€ @Xe

Kyoshi November 24th, 2021

It’s appreciation time!!

With today’s appreciated peer: @CommunityModKay

✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚:

β€œKayyyy you deserve this appreciation and many more for being the awesome human you are !
I've only met you a couple of times in rooms but your energy is so warm and friendly ! It is lovely to see you around whenever and I want you to know how very appreciated you are !
Thanks for being such a lovely cereal :p
❀”

✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚:

Supportive: They are kind and helpful.
Great Communicator: They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine and open to conversation.
Optimistic: They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.
Agile: They change course as needed.
Emotionally Intelligent: They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Appreciated by: @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Do you want appreciate your fellow friend on 7cups?

Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form now!
Do you want to join and work with our amazing team?
Join the Peer Appreciation Team now by applying now!

CommunityModKay November 24th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Suuuuuun, this is soooooo sweet of you!! Thank you so much for your kind words, they made my day ❀️❀️

Aww you sooo deserve to have all your days made like this and even better hehe πŸ€—πŸ€—β€β€ @CommunityModKay

November 25th, 2021

An appreciation for @mytwistedsoul by @placidAvocado2692

Placid says that Soul is:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart,

Inquisitive. They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future,

Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions,

Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged,

Accountable. They own up to commitments and promises that they have made,

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone, and

Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

So many qualities<3

Placid further says about Soul:
This person makes me feel seen ad heard. I can always count on them to be there for me when I’m feeling alone, reminding me that I’m not. Keeps things positive and kind! I consider this person a friend-and loyal ❀️

So lovely to meet you, Soul. -Fristo

Kind regards,

Peer Appreciation Team πŸ’›

mytwistedsoul November 25th, 2021

@Fristo @placidAvocado2692

Wow! This is so nice and sweet and unexpected! Thank you so so much ❀ You have no idea how much this means!

Hey Fristo πŸ™‚ its nice to meet you too!

November 25th, 2021

This appreciation is by @MyPleasure FOR

@Moonlemon48 , @CallMeNaman2002 , @empatheticLavender2924 and @Izzy274

Pleasure says about 4 of them, that they are:

Having Ability to Delegate. They facilitate teamwork,

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone, AND

Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

"I have had their support since day one and they are so kind and humble to talk to. Some of them are peer supporters and mentors, which shows how diligent and dedicated they are to their roles. I admire them!❀✨" -Pleasure

We admire you too, Pleasure!

Click here to see pic by Pleasure for our 4 amazing peers.

As you appreciate others for their good qualities, you also gain those good qualities!

⭐️ Do you want appreciate your fellow friend on 7cups? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

⭐️ Do you want to join and work with our amazing team? Join the Peer Appreciation Team now by applying (clickable) now!

Thankyou πŸ’– ,

Peer Appreciation Team.

Moonlemon48 November 25th, 2021

@Fristo aww, this is soooo sweeeet✨❀. Thank you @mypleasure✨

LavenderHere November 25th, 2021

@Fristo
Aww @MyPleasure thank you so much for your appreciation- means sooo much to all of us hehe. We are all here for you.

And @Fristo thank you for making the post and sharing it with us!

November 25th, 2021

An appreciation for @disneymoonlight

By
@acexaro

Ace says about disney that disney is:

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act,

Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together, and

Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

I have talked to disney one or two times and I have felt great seeing their enthusiasm on 7cups. Good wishes for you, disney. -fristo

As you appreciate others for their good qualities, you also gain those good qualities!

Thankyou πŸ’– ,

Peer Appreciation Team.

So many awesome qualities , Yayyy @disneymoonlight ❀ keep being wonderful as ever !

Your sweet gesture to appreciate our peer is so heart touching, @acexaro , kudos ❀
Thankyou for posting, @Fristo ❀

November 25th, 2021

@sweetBubbles5405

got appreciated by @Tinyphilosopher

Tiny thinks that sweet is:

1. Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

2. Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

3. Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions,

4. Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, and

5. Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

I am glad to have you as a part of our listener community, thanks for all you do here<3 -Fristo

πŸ’₯ Hello to the one reading this, would you like to appreciate a fellow 7cupser (yes, both members and listeners can be included πŸ₯° )? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

πŸ’₯ We are currently onboarding more team members to help us share even more appreciations! If you'd like to help us out, Join us here. (clickable)!

November 26th, 2021

@ColorfuldogsofParadise , a small appreciation for you by @cheerfulIceCream

Icecream thinks that you are:

Resilient. You bounce back when things fall apart,

Coachable. You have a desire to improve,

Motivated. You are internally motivated to achieve your goals,

Determined. You steel your resolve and keep going forward even when you feel discouraged, and

Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, you believe growth is always possible.

Icecream also says:
Para is honestly one of the loveliest people, so laid back yet so dedicated and determined. She's always trying to improve and motivating others with kind, appreciative yet honest words. πŸ’œ

I agree with every word of icecream there, Para comes to cups with a sincere, dedicated, determined and a compassionate heart. They are open to learning and growth and continue to evolve. -fristo

πŸ’₯ Hello to the one reading this, would you like to appreciate a fellow 7cupser (yes, both members and listeners can be included πŸ₯° )? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

πŸ’₯ We are currently onboarding more team members to help us share even more appreciations! If you'd like to help us out, Join us here. (clickable)!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 26th, 2021

You are so kind for appreciating our peer @CheerulIcecream and so is @Fristo for posting this , thankyou ❀

I agree with y'all , @Colorfuldogsofparadise is a great asset to the site and their openness to learn , improve is super inspiring and appreciated ! Something else that really speaks to me is the ability to accept mistakes and areas of improvement ~ being open to feedback and growing ! You're wonderful, Color πŸ’β€

November 26th, 2021

@sunisshiningandsoareyou says

@theautumnwitch is-

_1637915457.20211126_135721_0000.png

Respectful-They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic-They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Resilient-They bounce back when things fall apart.

Great Communicator-They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Emotionally Intelligent-They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

@Theautumnwitch you got appreciated by @sunisshiningandsoareyou keep going and keep shining!

Want to appreciate your friend (could be a member or a listener) ? Here is the peer appreciation form for you ! - click here

Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you ! - click here

Graphic CREDIT- bright.

November 26th, 2021

@brightWindow2311

A message and gift from @sunisshiningandsoareyou to @Theautumnwitch-

"You are one of the most supportive , uplifting, cheerful and just the best human around ! I am so so grateful to have known you all this while and establish is friendship with you , which makes me feel so warm and fuzzy always! I truly have the bestest interests in my heart for you, Autumn and would always always want you to live the bestest life possible ,Sky is the limit for you my friend, you got this . It is so inspiring how you manage to keep a positive outlook in life despite everything , your resilience is radiant! Today and about every other day I just want you to know how very special *you* are anddd how very blessed are those who get to know you ! So much love alwaysss anddd some crème brûlée tea alsooo haha . big huggieees , keep being the beautiful *you* , that you are 🍁❀🍁"

Gift

TheAutumnWitch November 26th, 2021

@brightWindow2311

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

β™₯️πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’β™₯️ Sunny, you brought tears to my eyes with this heart-touching message. I wish I could be more elaborate on this, but I don’t have the words to sufficiently voice my appreciation for what you’ve said about and for me. It really, truly means a lot to me to be appreciated so much, and to receive so much love and support from you. You’re one of my bestest friends here on 7cups, and I am looking forward to continuing to be by your virtual side as we progress through our mental health together! Thank you times infinity for always being here for me with sweet words and a kind, patient heart. Thank you for being my lightbringer on 7cups, Sunny!!!❣️❣️❣️ β™₯οΈβ˜€οΈβ™₯️

Love,

Autumn β™₯οΈπŸπŸ‚

BeautifulSun298501 November 26th, 2021

These are always so touching to read. My heart is meltingπŸ₯°! You are all amazing 🀩!

TheAutumnWitch November 27th, 2021

@BeautifulSun298501

Thank you! πŸ₯°

TheAutumnWitch November 26th, 2021

@brightWindow2311

Thank you for posting this, Bright! ✨β™₯️✨

GloriaD November 27th, 2021

Hey amazing people !!! 😊

I'm back again with another APPRECIATION for a wonderful LISTENER here on 7 cups -

πŸŒΈπŸ¦‹ @SoulfullyAButterfly πŸ¦‹πŸŒΈ

You have been appreciated by @GoldenNest2727 πŸ˜ŠπŸ’›πŸ’™

Here is a graphic for you Soul - Hope it is able to reflect the kind words by Golden, and the beauty of both of your souls πŸ˜ŠπŸ¦‹

_1638018845. GoldenNest2727 FOR  SoulfullyAButterfly - 934kb (GloriaD).png

Thank you Golden for appreciating ! Your personal message shows how much impact your peer has made on you 😊 And thank you Soul for the meaningful work that you do - I hope we all keep learning from our lives & from each other and progressing - soaring like great butterflies ! πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (ANY member or listener) ? Here is the peer appreciation form ! - click here

Kind regards,

Gloria from the Peer Appreciation Team πŸ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 27th, 2021

Aww that is a lovely graphic, @GloriaD , I like how you've included Butterfly in it hehe .❀

Yayy @GoldenNest2727 ~ your kind intention to make a peer feel appreciated is super duper appreciated and I so agree with you ! @Soulfullyabutterfly is an amazing human and a terrific leader in the site ~ thanks for that you do , Soul ❀

SoulfullyAButterfly November 27th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you Sun, I really appreciate all your support.