Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

courageousheart96 November 19th, 2021

@brightWindow2311 and @rosshini

thank you so much ross. I appreciate you too, ross. you are amazing for believing in me and seeing my strengths. I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

thank you bright for designing the content

BeautifulSun298501 November 19th, 2021

❤️❤️❤️ Hello, Everyone! I have a lovely and HUGE appreciation for @Fristo ! ❤️❤️❤️

Your peers @blissfulForest7074, @blissForest7074, @Peacefulflight, @cheerfulIceCream want @Fristo to know they are:

• Supportive - kind and helpful
  • Respectful - tries to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
  • Empathetic - looks to understand and share the feelings of another
  • Resilient - bounces back when things falls apart
  • Humble - humbly admits when they are wrong
  • Coachable - has a desire to improve
  • Inquisitive - looks for and finds new ways to improve and build a healthy future
  • Patient - takes time to calm down before they act
  • Problem Solver - avoids using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborates with others to problem solve together
  • Innovative - open to new ideas and discussions
  • Motivated - Internally motivated to achieve their goals
  • Determined - steels their resolve and keeps going forward even when they feel discouraged
  • Decisive - despite uncertainty they make decisions and move forward confidently
  • Accountable - owns up to commitments and promises they have made
  • Having Ability to Delegate - facilitates teamwork
  • Great Communicator - speaks with everyone's best interests in mind, is genuine, and is open to conversation
  • Optimistic - focuses on cultivating positivity to bring out the best in everyone
  • Purposeful - acts with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
  • Agile - changes course as needed
  • Emotionally Intelligent - reads emotional cues and responds appropriately
  • Is very inspiring

❤️ @Peacefulflight says - "They are always calm, composed, and full of positivity. They have always been very helpful and inspiring to me." ❤️

❤️ @cheerfulIceCream says - "Do I still have to say it? I'm ✨Lazy✨! " 😂

@cheerfulIceCream wants you to check out this lovely gift https://ibb.co/WvWBYn2

@Peacefulflight wants you to enjoy this gift as well https://www.google.com/url?

Thank you to all of these wonderful appreciators! And thank you Fristo, for being you!

If you are enjoying these appreciations and want to appreciate you peer, please click this link: https//forms.gle/ri5KxMgKZmNVepPS6

Want to help spread the appreciation cheer? Join the team here: https://forms.gle/4S4VeMSjpCotvQsu7

cheerfulIceCream November 19th, 2021
@BeautifulSun298501
I wanted the gift to show up here. XD

Sorry! I will add it here later today! I know that is important to you!

@cheerfulIceCream wanted you to have this for being so wonderful @Fristo! Cheers to you!

_1637342462.7B0F9D84-BB4B-4246-A65D-73F1ABED5FCA.png

November 20th, 2021

@BeautifulSun298501 wow chutki!! thank you @cheerfulIceCream

@BeautifulSun298501

@Fristo, this is also the wonderful appreciation gift send by @Peacefulflight ! Enjoy!

_1637344245.18899.jpg

November 20th, 2021

@BeautifulSun298501 You are awesome @Peacefulflight , wish you a very good journey ahead, on 7cups and beyond<3

And thank you BeautifulSun, great work in spreading smiles(:

BeautifulSun298501 November 20th, 2021

🙏

GloriaD November 19th, 2021

@BeautifulSun298501 - Thanks for compiling the appreciations for @Fristo - there certainly are many 😁🌻

And thank you @blissForest7074, @Peacefulflight, @cheerfulIceCream for appreciating Fristo - All of you are really cool 😎

Thank you, Gloria!

Hey all, its PEER APPRECIATION time again !!!! 🥰

🍋 @lemonicecreamcake 🍰

has been appreciated by their Lemon twin - 🌙 @Moonlemon48 🍋

Here is a graphic consisting of the qualities recognized in you cake - isn't that amazing ? ✨

And thank you moon for appreciating - it's so nice of you ! ✨

🤍 Hope the both of you like it 🤍

_1637355453. Moonlemon46  FOR  lemonicecreamcake - 717kb (GloriaD).png

🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (could be a member or a listener) ? Here is the peer appreciation form for you ! - click here

🌻 Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you ! - click here

Kind regards,

Gloria from Peer Appreciation Team 💛

Wow! Nice graphics!

@BeautifulSun298501 - Thank you Beautiful 😊♥️🌻

lemonicecreamcake November 19th, 2021

@GloriaD

Thank you for the post!!

GloriaD November 20th, 2021

@lemonicecreamcake

Your welcome 😁♥️🌻

lemonicecreamcake November 19th, 2021

@MoonLemon

Thank you so much!! I appreciate you for being kind to me ever since I joined, twinesss!

Moonlemon48 November 20th, 2021

@lemonicecreamcake

😉

exquisitePeace7976 November 19th, 2021

@GloriaD

Beautiful!

@exquisitePeace7976

😁♥️ Thank you 💛🌻

November 20th, 2021

@GloriaD I especially like your graphics, Gloria. A treat as always!

@Fristo

Thank you for having me here - I appreciate you and all of our team members ♥️

Moonlemon48 November 20th, 2021

@GloriaD

The graphics are magnificent!

@Moonlemon48

🌻 Thank you Moon 🌻

confidentangel2369 November 22nd, 2021

I have thought about joining and I'm interested and so today I'm going to join in

TheFiniteInfinity November 20th, 2021

💗

Hey there all of you!

This is a Peer Appreciation Post.

This time,

@Chevy81 has appreciated @CalmCoral

So here it is!

Chevy wants to appreciate Coral for having these amazing qualities!

_1637416239.cheytocoral.jpg

Once again, I want to thank Coral for being a wonderful part of this community.

Coral , Here is what your friend Chevy wants to say about you!

( written by Chevy)

"Coral has been really supportive and her understanding is beyond words can describe. When I honestly said that I wasn't in a good place and needed a break, she understood, respected, and even consistently checked up on me. I didn't really expect that one whom I should support but actually did that to me, I may not be able enough saying how grateful that made me feel. (not cheesy enough? we can resume this in our PMs XD)

Coral, you've been going through many things but you keep getting back up, growing stronger, and shine brighter. I am truly honored to have you picked me and confided in me. Let's keep going together, shall we <3 "

Thankyou Chevy for taking time and appreciating your fellow friend on 7cups! You are really doing an amazing work!

Both of you, be like this, awesome, forever! <3 <3 <3

So this is my first post as a part of the Peer Appreciation Team.

I am very glad to be a part of this team and this work is very exciting.

Hope it was good!

(sorry all, I am noticing just now that the background image is little blur)

I will definitely try to improve my editing!

<3 Do you want appreciate your fellow friend on 7cups? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form ( clickable) now!

<3 Do you want to join and work with our amazing team? Join the Peer Appreciation Team now by applying ( clickable) now!

Thankyou <3 ,

TheFiniteInfinity,

from Peer Appreciation Team.

💗

@TheFiniteInfinity - Hey Infinity, happy to have you here 😁 Beautiful graphic ❤️💚💛 Hugs for you and for @Chevy81 @CalmCoral 🌻

Thankyou so much Gloria 💕

Chevy81 November 20th, 2021

yay, group hug! thank you @GloriaD

@TheFiniteInfinity this is so lovely! thank you for spending your time making this beauty <3 I truly appreciate your hard work!

i wouldn't notice the blur if you didn't mention it

Aww... thankyou so much Chevy! I can do these appreciation posts with great pleasure for ( and from) you amazing people on 7cups! This is really amazing to do!

Oh, maybe I shouldn't of mentioned the blue , lol XD.

Have a wonderful day/ night all! ♥️💕

BeautifulSun298501 November 20th, 2021

Lovely, lovely, post!

TheFiniteInfinity November 21st, 2021

Thankyou so much, Sun! 💕💕

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 20th, 2021

Blur ?!! What blur 😮 all I see is the word "beautiful" personified , such a lovely graphic @TheFiniteInfinity ! Your time and efforts are super appreciated and we are glad to have you in our team ! ❤

Woahhhh @Chevy81 , take it from you to appreciate a peer , what a heart touching message! You're wonderful for being the lovely *you* and appreciating our peer ! ❤

Yayy @CalmCoral , you seem like a fabulous human , so glad to share the same platform with you ❤Keep being awesome sauce !

*blushes* @Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for always spreading your warmth, kindness, care, and support to every peer whom came across with your light. keep shining!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 21st, 2021

Aww thankyouu🤗❤ @Chevy81

TheFiniteInfinity November 21st, 2021

Aww... You are so amazing,

Sunisshiningandsoareyou.

I guess I shouldn't have mentioned about the blur at all! Lol! XD

Thankyou 🤍♥️

and I want to mention, your username here is so amazing! It can give hope and positivity who reads your name!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 21st, 2021

❤❤....aw Hahahah xD ishh okiee :P @TheFiniteInfinity

November 21st, 2021

@TheFiniteInfinity You know some artists deliberately blur for effect! So I saw that as an artistic blur. Great work, Infinity!<3

confidentangel2369 November 22nd, 2021

I think it's a good idea and I'm going to be involved also