Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

BeautifulSun298501 November 16th, 2021

Thank you for posting this, @Fristo!

GloriaD November 16th, 2021

@Fristo - Thank you for putting the post out here 🌻

@BeautifulSun298501 - You are awesome for appreciating a fellow peer, thank you for that ♥️

@ DichotomousDetia - Congrats, you have been appreciated! Thank you for being the way you are - and we hope the best for you 😊

SoftFaith2004 November 16th, 2021

💙This awesome appreciation goes to :

@Mango3 !🧡

By @empatheticLavender2924 !💜

💜An awesome appreciation by her: Mangooooooooo you're so awesome you take care of all of us and the CT and other stuff here so well. And you even answer all my questions patiently hehe no matter how silly they are. I am so happy to know you and meet you here hehe. ✨

There Qualities 💙:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful. ✨

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart.,

Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Coachable They have a desire to improve.,

Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions.,

Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.,

Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged.,

Decisive. Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently.,

Accountable. They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.

Having Ability to Delegate. They facilitate teamwork.,

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.,

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.,

Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.,

Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible.

Thank you very much for appreciating a peer!❤

❤ Peer appreciations form : https://forms.gle/ri5KxMgKZmNVepPS6

❤Want to join the team? Fill this form : https://forms.gle/4S4VeMSjpCotvQsu7

LavenderHere November 16th, 2021

@SoftFaith2004

Thank you so much for posting!! *pokes @Mango3 hehe*

@empatheticLavender2924 Thank you ❤

Mango3 November 16th, 2021

@SoftFaith2004 Thank you for the post! @empatheticLavender2924 Wow hahaha thank you! I'm speechless but this means a lot! You are an amazing person and thank you for what you do for everyone >3

@Mango3 Haha Thank you! ❤ I am glad you liked the post ❤

LavenderHere November 16th, 2021

@Mango3
Yay and you're awesome too!! Alsoo looks like 7Cups got a new heart >3

BeautifulSun298501 November 16th, 2021

brilliantturtle89_1637081099.jpeg

🌸 @Brilliantturtle89 has been appreciated by @sunishsiningandsoareyou 🌸

Thank you for being you!!!!!

If you are reading this appreciation and would like appreciate one of your peers: https://forms.gle/ri5KxMgKZmNVepES6

If you want to join us here on the Peer Appreciation Team: https://forms.gle/4S4VeMSjpCotvQsu7

brilliantTurtle89 November 18th, 2021

@BeautifulSun298501

Thank you so much

BeautifulSun298501 November 19th, 2021

Thank you for being you!

GloriaD November 16th, 2021

Hey 😊 Feeling great to be back here once again ! 🥰

This time, its an appreciation for -

🍁🍁🍁🍁 @bbtAndsushi 🍁🍁🍁🍁

and this appreciation is by @wittyRaspberries2228 💜 - Here are some lovely things they have to say to you !! 🌸

wittyraspberries2228-for-bbtandsushi-708kb-gloriad_1637100746.png

Thank you wittyRaspberries for noticing the qualities, and for appreciating your peer 💜

And thank you bbtAndsushi for making such a positive impact on others 🍁

We love to have both of you here in our community ! 😊

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

If you want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (could be a member or a listener), here is the peer appreciation form for you - click here

Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you, so - click here

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 17th, 2021

What a lovely graphic @GloriaD , great job ❤

Woohooo @bbtandsushi & @wittyRaspberries2228 y'all are awesome ❤ Thankyou for being a part of the community!

GloriaD November 17th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🌻 Thank you Sun 🌻

wittyRaspberries2228 November 19th, 2021

Thank you for posting this! It is beautiful!

GloriaD November 19th, 2021

@wittyRaspberries2228

Thank you so much 😊 Glad you liked it 🌻

bubblingBreeze14 November 21st, 2021

@GloriaD

Another wonderful post Gloria! 😍 Thank you for this lovely compilation 💜💙💚💛

November 17th, 2021

Hello wonderful people! This is Nerd from the Peer Appreciation Team!

This shining appreciation goes to....

🌈 @DreamTouch 🌈

appreciating-dreamtouch_1637109095.pngGraphics created by: Nerd 🤓 💜

Appreciated by: @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ☀️

Way to go, DreamTouch! Keep up the great work! 💜

If you would like to appreciate an amazing member/listener in our 7 Cups community, you can fill out this form!

If you would like to join our wonderful Peer Appreciation Team, you can fill out this form!

Stay tuned for some more awesome peer appreciations! 💜

Have a wonderful day/night, everyone! 😊

xinyii11 November 17th, 2021

@Nerdtastic01 Wowww awesome graphic, Nerd! Truly beautiful <3

@Nerdtastic01 - Beautiful graphic for our wonderful peer 🖤

@Sunisshiningandsoare you - Thank you for appreciating many peers here on 7 cups 💛

@DreamTouch - So many qualities in one person, really great to have you here with us 💙

🖤💛💙 May all our dreams come true 🖤💛💙

Oops, a typing error ! Correctly tagging @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 💛

bubblingBreeze14 November 21st, 2021

@Nerdtastic01

Nerd... WOW It's beautiful! 😍 I think it really goes with our peer's name "DreamTouch". I was swayed for a place like a dreamland when I saw the post. You've done a great job again! 😉

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou : You are definitely shining bright for appreciating your peers. Thank you ❤️

@DreamTouch: You're amazing! I hope you loved this post as much as we do... 💜

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 21st, 2021

Whattaaa beautiful graphic Nerd, thanks so much for creating it so nicely ❤ you are super appreciated alsooo @Nerdtastic01 !

Aww thankyouu @GloriaD and @bubblingBreeze14 ❤y'all are so lovely !

*pokes* Dreamieee :P @DreamTouch don't be shy ❤

November 17th, 2021

@jovialButterfly6752, here are just few appreciations for you by your 7cups peers:

@blissfulForest7074 and @cheerfulIceCream think that you are:

Supportive. You are kind and helpful.,

Respectful. You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Patient. You take the time to calm down before you act.

Problem-solver. You avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.,

Accountable. You own up to commitments and promises that you have made.,

And Great Communicator! You speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Icecream has further dedicated this image for you:

butterfly_1637123173.jpg

And me, fristo, thinks that jovial has a great mind with an immense potential to grow and contribute through their passion and work in the times to come!

If there's anyone in the community that you'd like to appreciate, please do so using the form below <3 Love y'all!

Peer appreciation form: click here

Regards,

Peer Appreciation Team

Want to join the team? Fill this application form

IceCream4IceCream November 17th, 2021
@Fristo @blissfulForest7074 @cheerfulIceCream

I'm going to cry... so much love for you all Thank you so much. Been feeling kind of discouraged with my PhD applications lately so this made my day.

@jovialButterfly6752

Oh jovial ... hope all will go well regarding your PhD applications ... Sending lots of love and wishes from my side 💖💖💖

cheerfulIceCream November 17th, 2021
@jovialButterfly6752
Cry. 🤧
I hope things eventually turns out good regarding your PhD application. Hang in there. 💜
BeautifulSun298501 November 17th, 2021

Wow! Congrats Jovial! You got this!

November 17th, 2021

@Fristo 🙋 I love it

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 17th, 2021

You'd be such a great fit for the team, Naman ! If you do consider joining us we'll be super grateful, I for one love your graphics and admire your creativity always 🤗❤ @CallMeNaman2002

(No pressure ofcourse hehe🥰)

November 19th, 2021

Hello wonderful people! This is Nerd from the Peer Appreciation Team!

This spectacular appreciation goes to....

💫 @ExpressedEmotions 💫_1637283167.Appreciating_ExpressedEmotions.png

Graphics created by: Nerd 🤓💜

Appreciated by: @blissfulForest7074 🌳

Way to go, ExpressedEmotions! Keep up the great work! 💜

If you would like to appreciate an amazing member/listener in our 7 Cups community, you can fill out this form!

If you would like to join our wonderful Peer Appreciation Team, you can fill out this form!

Stay tuned for some more awesome peer appreciations! 💜

Have a wonderful day/night, everyone! 😊

BeautifulSun298501 November 19th, 2021

Amazing!

November 19th, 2021

@Nerdtastic01 Beautiful and spectacular graphic, Nerd<3

xinyii11 November 19th, 2021

Amazing graphics as always, Nerd. We're gonna miss you a lot during Thanksgiving 🤗🤗

ExpressedEmotions November 19th, 2021

@Nerdtastic01 @blissfulForest7074

Oops what's this? That is a lovely graphic Nerd. Thank you.

GloriaD November 19th, 2021

@Nerdtastic01 - Wow, really colourful - just like the qualities of @ExpressedEmotions ❤️🧡💛💚💜

@blissfulForest7074 - Thank you for appreciating your peer 🌳✨

November 19th, 2021
_1637333197.0001-12645522459_20211119_183058_0000.png

Graphic credit-:

Brightwindow.

Appreciated by-: @Rosshini

Rosshini says COURAGEOUSHEART96 is-:

Supportive-They are kind and helpful.

Respectful- They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Resilient-They bounce back when things fall apart.

Humble - hey humbly admit when they are wrong.

Coachable-They have a desire to improve.

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

Patient- They take the time to calm down before they act.

Problem-solver- They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions., Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

Determined- They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged.

- Decisive - Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently.

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made., Having Ability to Delegate. They facilitate teamwork.,

Great Communicator -They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation., Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone. Purposeful -They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible.

Agile-They change course as needed., Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

To appreciate a peer (anyone from the 7 cups community ❤) - Click here

Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? - Click here

Keep up the good work @courageousheart96 you got a appreciation from @Rosshini

cheerfulIceCream November 19th, 2021
@brightWindow2311
How did you @Rosshini put all those points when th form only let's us choose 5?😮
Rosshini November 19th, 2021

@cheerfulIceCream

Awww I didn't know I can choose only 5 points. It let me choose all. Aww in that way how lucky me ❤️. Thank you cheer for let me know this.

Rosshini November 19th, 2021

@brightWindow2311

Bright, thank you soooo much for the graphics. You did wonderful job and I m so thankful for your design and affort. You are soooo wonderful. I appreciate all the hard work of yours. 🧡