Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 3rd, 2023

@Starmedia I miss you!๐Ÿฅบโค *hugs you in thoughts*

April 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou awww๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 5th, 2023

@Fristo hehe๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’›

Happy900 August 7th, 2022

@xinyii11 So very proud of them.

GrimSox July 27th, 2023

@xinyii11 how do we put the image so that it covers the post like this? I tried posting landscape images but they look smol ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

xinyii11 November 2nd, 2021

Wonderful people, I'm back with yet another graphic. Please join me in appreciating @positivePumpkin22 !! ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ”ฅ

7-cups-peer-appreciation-pumpkin_1635847258.png

Graphics created by: Xin Yi ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒผ

Appreciated by: @bubblingBreeze14 ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿน

We'll be back with another compilation of wonderful responses soon. In the meantime, if there's anyone in the community that you'd like to appreciate, please do so using the form below <3 Love y'all!

Peer appreciation form: click here

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 8th, 2021

Love the graphic, @xinyii11 โค Brilliantly done !

xinyii11 November 8th, 2021

Aww thank you so much <3

@xinyii11 So very proud of them.

bubblingBreeze14 November 2nd, 2021

HeLlO eVeRyOnE!!! ๐Ÿ˜‡ Breeze is here again with another appreciation for one of our peers. It's a pleasure to see these wonderful appreciations and I must say you all are amazing for taking a moment to appreciate your peers! ๐Ÿ˜

Alright, so this appreciation goes to our wonderful @MollyT. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ

new-project_1635853790.png

Appreciated By: @Angelx28

Thank you all for appreciating, looking forward to seeing more appreciations ๐Ÿ˜Š

Appreciate a peer through this form: click here

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 8th, 2021

The Colorful graphic is super lovely @bubblingBreeze14 โค

Woohoo @MollyT @Angelx28 , y'all are awesome sauce โค

bubblingBreeze14 November 8th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank You ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

@bubblingBreeze14 Another amazing person.

Job well done.

BeautifulSun298501 November 3rd, 2021

@Nerdtastic

You have been appreciated!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Your peers - @blueberrywaffles, Angelx28, and @DaisyFlower32 - want you to know that you are:

• Supportive - You are kind and helpful
  • Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.
  • Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another.
  • Resilient - You bounce back when things fall apart.
  • Humble - You humbly admit when you are wrong.
  • Coachable - You have a desire to improve.
  • Motivated - You are internally motivated to achieve your goals.
  • Determined - You steel your resolve and keep going forward even when you feel discouraged.
  • Decisive - Despite uncertainty, you make decisions and move forward confidently.
  • Accountable - You own up to commitments and promises you have made.
  • Great Communicator - You speak with everyone's best interest in mind, are genuine and open to conversation.
  • Optimistic - You focus on cultivating positivity to bring out the best in everyone.
  • Purposeful - You act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.
  • Have a Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, you believe growth is always possible.
  • Agile - You change course as needed.
  • Emotionally Intelligent - You read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

๐ŸŒทYou also received another appreciative comment:

Nerd is always trying to include everyone in a group so no one feels left out. Personally, I feel a lot more welcomed in a group where Nerd is around. And their presence eases my anxiety in group chats a bit.๐ŸŒบ - @blueberrywaffles

Way to go Nerdtastic! Keep it up!

BeautifulSun298501 November 3rd, 2021

I forgot to properly tag you for this @Angelx28 ! Here it is๐Ÿ˜„

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 3rd, 2021

โค

Hello lovely people coming across, y'all are on a roll with peer appreciations and so are we , on a roll to pass along your kind appreciation to them , and and and we are lovin' it (ring a bell ...[?] McDonald's? XD )

Without further adieu let's throw some light on our appreciated peer for this time -: *drum rolls* ---- @Theriverissinging .... yayyyy Riverrr , so very happy for youu!!

And and now time for our awesome peer who appreciated you --- *drum rolls* again ---- @Jovialbutterfly6752 .... woohoo Jovvv,so kind of you to share this peer appreciation !

Here are some of the many many qualities we appreciate in you ,River , which I tried my best to encapsulate in a creative way for youu๐Ÿค—โค -:

m4tTJ5SCX3_PaUJ8o-0Munblqoe5RcR7mkymo5RqvmVGyl73O2dggZegwFvVybzrqh_P--LTDuhhWIwen4Q798HK8Ot7NPUvYs6VcFcNCL1qkS1Cxwadwovwl3vAujXEoHTlbk3q

Jov also left a sweet message for you (River) , " Always willing to lend a helping hand! so grateful they've been up to helping me with coverage when my team members suddenly got sick, etc."

You wanna appreciate someone in our community too ? Yayy *high fives* , please feel welcome to do so through this Peer Appreciation form ( clickable link )

โค

theriverissinging November 4th, 2021

@jovialButterfly6752 Fkskdkskzjs oooof jovi, you're so kind. Happy to support whenever possible. I have only learnt all of this from y'all (my wonderful mentors, peers and members). You're a very beautiful person who "just gets it" many times lol. It's just so nice to start my day after coming across this, so thankk youuu soooo muchhh! ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž, I'm running out of words to tell you how wonderful you are. Thank you for the wonderful graphic and post! I really like the pastel colors hehe, appreciate it very much! ๐Ÿข

@Fristo aka chutki, you do so much I don't know how ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Thank you for the precious appreciation program! #JusticeForChutki because I wonder if you're ever appreciated enough for all that you do and just being you โœจ
IceCream4IceCream November 4th, 2021

@theriverissinging

Lots of love โค๏ธ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou So very proud of both of them.

Well deserved.

GloriaD November 3rd, 2021

HELLO EVERYONE ๐ŸŒป

I am Gloria, a member of the PEER APPRECIATION TEAM ๐Ÿฅฐ

Here we have a lovely appreciation for .....

@jovialButterfly6752 !!!! ๐Ÿฆ‹

wonderfulrainbow817-for-jovialbutterfly6752-901kb_1635971720.png

Image created by : GloriaD

Appreciated by : @wonderfulRainbow817 ๐ŸŒˆ Thank you so much for the appreciation, you are truly wonderful ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป

To appreciate a peer (anyone from the 7 cups community ๐Ÿงก), you can fill out this form - click here

๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป

theriverissinging November 4th, 2021

@GloriaD what a beautiful graphic!

@wonderfulRainbow817 so true, I definitely agree on all the qualities you listed for jovi!

IceCream4IceCream November 4th, 2021

Omg you made my year @wonderfulRainbow817! This is so so sweet โค๏ธ It was my cupaversary yesterday too so this was definitely lovely to read. Thank you so much for seeing all this in me though I don't often see these things in myself. I appreciate you so much for everything you do for the team.

A big thank you to @theriverissinging @GloriaD as well โค๏ธ I'm gonna cry with all this kindness

GloriaD November 4th, 2021

@jovialButterfly6752

Ah yes jovial, sometimes we donโ€™t really see qualities in us or donโ€™t notice or think much of them - but this is what a peer appreciation project is about ๐Ÿ˜‰ there are people out there who notice your qualities, and appreciate you for them โ™ฅ๏ธ So hope to see many more appreciations for others ๐ŸŒป

wonderfulRainbow817 November 4th, 2021

Aw @jovialButterfly6752. Happy Cupsaversary! I didn't even realize that was yesterday <3

@jovialButterfly6752

Happy belated cupversary!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’โœจ

@GloriaD So true.

November 4th, 2021

@Bluelove13 is

Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

They are very kind and trying their best to help people here.

Appreciated By- @ferventflame

Good wishes Blue, hope you shine brightly in your days!

Bluelove13 November 5th, 2021

@ferventflame thanks a lot this made blue day brighter ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

ferventflame November 7th, 2021

@Bluelove13

aww blue sweet, well those words arenโ€™t really enough to describe what a wonderful person you are. Keep being you and inspiring others for how strong you are. We love you โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’™โœจ๐ŸŒŠ

@fristo thank you for posting this โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@Fristo Amazing person.

I would add very hard working.

BeautifulSun298501 November 4th, 2021

๐Ÿ’ข @Shapeshiftsystem ๐Ÿ’ข

โœจโœจโœจYou have been appreciated!!!!!!!โœจโœจโœจ

@Ferventflame has appreciated you for:

• ๐ŸŒŸ Your supportiveness - You are kind and helpful!
  • ๐Ÿ’ซ You are respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood!
  • ๐Ÿ’ฅ You are empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of others!
  • ๐Ÿ’ช You have resiliency - You bounce back when things fall apart!
  • ๐ŸŽ‰ You are a great communicator - You speak with everyone's best interests in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation!
  • ๐ŸŽ‡You are optimistic - You focus on cultivating positivity to bring out the best in everyone!
  • ๐ŸŒพYou are agile - You change course as needed!
  • ๐ŸŒŸ You are emotionally intelligent - You read emotional cues and respond appropriately!

So many admirable traits! Way to go!

Thank you, @Ferventflame for honoring these wonderful qualities in @Shapeshiftsystem !

ShapeshiftSystem November 4th, 2021

@BeautifulSun298501 @Ferventflame

Aw thank you so much Flame. That's so sweet. Back at you โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ (lot's of strawberry jam hearts for you :D <3) *hugs if ok* <3

ferventflame November 7th, 2021

@ShapeshiftSystem

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค (;

Thank you for being you and sharing a bit of you with me. Itโ€™s truly an honour knowing you. Sending you my best wishes.

@beautifulsun298501

Thank you for writing the post, it means a lot you guys doing this. โค๏ธ

ShapeshiftSystem November 8th, 2021

@ferventflame

Thanks Flame. You're pretty darn awesome yourself ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š

GloriaD November 4th, 2021

Hello once again !!! Hope you all are doing well ๐ŸŒป

Its heartwarming to see a lot of peer appreciations ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

And so, today I bring to you an appreciation for ......

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ @Amy ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Appreciated by @jessrabbit7 ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒธ

Thank you for appreciating jess ! I'm sure Amy would be really happy to know about this ๐Ÿ˜Š

jessrabbit7-for-amy-1-37mb_1636055689.png

Image created by : GloriaD

๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป

To appreciate a peer (anyone from the 7 cups community ๐Ÿงก), you can fill out this form - click here

๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป

Amy November 4th, 2021

@GloriaD Beautifully created picture and I absolutely love the colours!

Oh my, this is so unexpected and so sweet! @jessrabbit7 you're the sweetest ever, thank you so much! *wipes tears away* โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

@GloriaD

Wow... so beautiful!! You've done an amazing job ๐Ÿ˜„

GloriaD November 9th, 2021

@bubblingBreeze14

โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ Thank you โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

@GloriaD Beautiful job.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 6th, 2021

โค๐Ÿ’™โค

! Hey hey amazing people !

Soooooo excited for another peer appreciation! I've always been one to vouch for the shared love, understanding, support and encouragement amongst members ~ it truly is beautiful to see members connecting through group chats and / or forums ! This time, one of our amazing member @Angelx28 has expressed their admiration and appreciated another awesome member @ferventflame !!

Y'all are super duper wonderful and I hope the graphic does justice to the admiration I share for both of youuu , Angel and flame ๐Ÿค—โค

Hc0TRAis0hQQkzFGcPdBqPdB9BUgTyMlsCRoMyokCSuv0QjvqcXDUuQZh3POFrytwiKfQGJl0hHMSNdCubWUEv3ChVSZyiLVflhc_HUCD4HCOVlb0QWWO2h7jwxDgCP2AsfWXNTA

You ( the one reading this ) wanna appreciate someone in our community too ? Yayy *high fives* , please feel welcome to do so through this Peer Appreciation form ( clickable link ) !

โค๐Ÿ’™โค