Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

emotionalTalker2260 November 9th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

πŸ₯² tbh, I was never expecting the backgrounds to look so beautiful, but here's my skills proving me wrong. πŸ˜€ they are absolutely stunning and gorgeous 🀩

November 9th, 2021

@emotionalTalker2260

Thank you for creating this wonderful artwork! It's absolutely stunning! πŸ’œ

@Nerdtastic01

🀭 you're welcome

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 9th, 2021

Awww what a beautiful realization it is !! You are awesome sauce Emo and super duper creative and talented πŸ€—β€

@emotionalTalker2260

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

: D *hugs* hehehe XD

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 10th, 2021

*hugs* back ❀ @emotionalTalker2260

bubblingBreeze14 November 10th, 2021

@Nerdtastic01

Absolutely beautiful! You've done a great Job Nerd! 😍😊

@BeautifulSun298501 : You are amazing for appreciating your peer... 😊

@brightWindow2311 : You've just received a wonderful appreciation... Keep being awesome! 😊❀️

@emotionalTalker2260 : As I always say, wonderful graphics Emo! ❀️

BeautifulSun298501 November 12th, 2021

This is great! Thank you for your wonderful artistry in sharing this! πŸŽ†

Happy900 August 7th, 2022

Another amazing person.

I am loving this.

xinyii11 November 9th, 2021

@Bubblegumwings1234 Here's an appreciation for you and a special little graphic :) Hope you like it!

═══════════════════════════ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ══════════════════════════

"A great peer I must say. Wings is always there with an open mind for new ideas. Not only that talking with

Wings is fun and easy. I've loved every conversation we had! You're a wonderful person Wings <3"

══════════════════════════ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ═══════════════════════════

7-cups-peer-appreciation-graphics_1636466802.png

Graphics created by: Xin Yi 🌈🌼

Appreciated by: @bubblingBreeze14 πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒΈ

We'll be back with another compilation of wonderful responses soon. In the meantime, if there's anyone in the community that you'd like to appreciate, please do so using the form below <3 Love y'all!

Peer appreciation form: click here

@xinyii11

Simply beautiful!! ❀️ Thank you for another wonderful post...

I'm used to call @Bubblegumwings1234 as "Wings" so, thank you for incorporating wings in your beautiful graphic! πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚

xinyii11 November 11th, 2021

Hehe for real! I was thinking the same when I made the graphic XD also, thank youuuu so much β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

bubblingBreeze14 November 12th, 2021

@xinyii11

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

@xinyii11 Another amazing individual.

So very deserving of this.

They work very hard, at whatever they do for the 7cups Community.

Thank you, @Bubblegumwings1234 πŸ€©πŸ’• Glad you like the graphic!

@Bubblegumwings1234

❀️😍 You deserve it Wings! You are truly amazing... and I'm glad that I got to meet you! 😊😊

November 10th, 2021

This Appreciation is for

@lueurspace

They have endless qualities, just listing a few of them-

Supportive. They are kind and helpful.,

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart.,

Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.,

Coachable. They have a desire to improve.,

Inquisitive. They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.,

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.,

Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.,

Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions.,

Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.,

Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged.,

Decisive. Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently.,

Accountable. They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.,

Having Ability to Delegate. They facilitate teamwork.,

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.,

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.,

Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.,

Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible.,

Agile. They change course as needed.,

Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Appreciation By- Sun!
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun further says about lueur-

Honestly, so manyyyy ! Luuu is absofreakinglutely amazing ! A complete gem of a human and a blessing ! πŸ₯°

I could not agree more with Sun there, lu is amazing and we wish the best for them! -Fristo

If there's anyone in the community that you'd like to appreciate, please do so using the form below <3 Love y'all!

Peer appreciation form: click here

Regards,

Peer Appreciation Team

Want to join the team? Fill this application form

@Fristo, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww.. such a beautiful appreciation! Thank You for appreciating your peer and for this lovely post! ❀️❀️

lueurspace December 16th, 2021

@Fristo & @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Fristo, first of all, I'd like to thank you for posting this message for me. I appreciate your kind words, you are such an amazing person - just being around you inspires me and I find you to be very thoughtful! :)

Now, Sunnie...

I am so sorry that I am checking out this post so very late! I completely missed the tag for some reason and now that I was exploring the thread, I found my name smh.

Sunnie, you are easily one of my dearest friends on cups, wait you are one of my dearest friends in the whole world. You have listed so many things for me and it means a lot to me that you always go out of your way to appreciate me this way. You are truly so special. When I check this thread, I see you appreciating so many people and there are so many appreciation messages for you! There's no surprise why that is the case - you are a safe space for people and you radiate positivity wherever you go. Even a person who briefly interacts with you can witness your wonderfulness and appreciate everything that makes you, you. I appreciate your presence in my life. No matter what happens, I will be here for you just like you are always there for me. No words can describe the love, appreciation, admiration and care I contain in my heart for you. You are one of my favourite reasons that my heart has stretch marks containing all this for you ❀️

Lots of love,

luuu

giphy.gif

The point is, people improve when they get external love and support. How can we hold it against them when they don't?

@Fristo So very true.

GloriaD November 10th, 2021

Hey everyone 😊

I'm back with another appreciation, and this time it is for our friend -

🎹🌸 @bubblingBreeze14 🌸🎹

gloriad-for-bubblingbreeze14-1-25mb_1636584575.png

Graphics and Appreciation by : GloriaD

BG Image Credits : Cherry Blossoms; Piano

BREEZE is :
  • Supportive (kind and helpful) + Respectful (makes sure everyone feels respected and understood)
  • Empathetic (looks to understand and share the feelings of others) + Humble (humbly admit when wrong)
  • Coachable (has a desire to improve) + Patient (takes the time to calm down before acting)
  • Problem-solver (avoids using emotional reactions to guide own decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together) + Innovative (open to new ideas and discussions)
  • Motivated (internally motivated to achieve goals) + Decisive (despite uncertainty, she makes decisions and moves forward confidently)
  • Accountable (owns up to commitments and promises that she has made) + Great Communicator (speaks with everyone’s best interest in mind, is genuine, and open to conversation
  • Optimistic (focuses on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone) + Has Growth Mindset (instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, she believes growth is always possible)
  • Agile (changes course as needed) + Emotionally Intelligent (reads emotional cues and responds appropriately).

Breeze, you are always bubbling with positive energy πŸ₯° Thank you for everything 🌸

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

To appreciate a peer (anyone from the 7 cups community 🧑) - click here

Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? - click here

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

November 11th, 2021

@GloriaD Beautiful Graphic!

bubblingBreeze14 November 11th, 2021

@Fristo

100% agreed 😊

GloriaD November 11th, 2021

@Fristo

Thank you so much 😊β™₯️🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 11th, 2021

The background looks like cherry blossoms πŸ₯Ί , such a lovely graphic and message @GloriaD , kudos to you ! ❀🌻

You are awesome sauce indeed, @bubblingBreeze14 ! What a great pleasure to know and work alongside your positive energy ! Keep being *you* πŸ€—β€

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww... Sun ❀️, you don't know how happy I am to hear that. Thank you. It has been and always will be a pleasure to work with you too.

I'm really grateful to have had the chance to meet such a wonderful person! β€οΈπŸ’›

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou - Yes, they are cherry blossoms 🌸🌸🌸🌸 Thank you for your kind words 😊 You always do an amazing job, very supportive and engaging, so KUDOS to you as well ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Agreed - a wonderful person, so glad to meet @bubblingBreeze14 😁

@GloriaD

I'm speechless...❀️😍 (*happy tears*) Honestly I don't know what to say. This is truly amazing; the artwork, everything written.. I'm flattered. Thank you for such a wonderful appreciation! I never expected it.

I'm glad I could be of a positive influence to you. I have enjoyed every conversation we've had. We'll always be friends.. there's no doubt! β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’œ

And Thank you for incorporating a piano as well in your lovely design. (I love playing piano 😊)

As I always say you are amazing..!!

@bubblingBreeze14

I’m glad you are happy 😁 Ah, I’m sure you’ve been a positive influence to many - You deserve the appreciation 🌻🎹🌻

@GloriaD

β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’œ Thank You β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’œ

@bubblingBreeze14 Breeze yayyy you're amazing and you totally deserve thisπŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸ’•

@xinyii11

Aww... Xin Thank you. 😊😍❀️ It means a lot to me. πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’› You're so amazing yourself 😊 Glad to have had the opportunity to work with you..

@GloriaD Nice Job.

November 11th, 2021

A small appreciation for

@LovetoGod

doll-1_1636602995.png

LovetoGod is:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful.,

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart.,

Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.,

Coachable. They have a desire to improve.,

Inquisitive. They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.,

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.,

Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.,

Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions.,

Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.,

Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged.,

Accountable. They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.,

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.,

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.,

Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.,

Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible.,

Agile. They change course as needed.,

Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

So many qualities in one!

You're oh so lovely, Love❀

Appreciated By:
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

To appreciate a peer (anyone from the 7 cups community 🧑) - click here

Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? - click here

@Fristo

A wonderful appreciation! Nice rendition Fristo ❀️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou : You are amazing for appreciating your peer! Keep shining 🌟🌟

@LovetoGod : Wow, you've received a wonderful appreciation! You deserve it!

@Fristo Another well deserving individual.

So very proud of them.

November 11th, 2021

Hello wonderful people! This is Nerd from the Peer Appreciation Team!

This well-deserved appreciation goes to....

✨ πŸ₯– @anotherfrenchtoastclub πŸ₯– ✨

jiRB1kx1rqUX-6heOrQDXxC-pGz4jw5SMVy1sJ_p8pRJvv2esgzc23Z2i0W6IwazfcdBTCI1emfN597qrx9tNurZG54eJea_ym2b24VxJNi9fBdpqGkPzJQ8qLvvHBkCg6Ssct6r

Graphics created by: Nerd πŸ€“ πŸ’œ

Appreciated by: @bubblingBreeze14 πŸ’

Way to go, anotherfrenchtoastclub! Keep up the great work! πŸ’œ

If you would like to appreciate an amazing member/listener in our 7 Cups community, you can fill out this form!

If you would like to join our wonderful Peer Appreciation Team, you can fill out this form!

Stay tuned for some more awesome peer appreciations! πŸ’œ

Have a wonderful day/night, everyone! 😊

@Nerdtastic01 - Fantastic work on the graphics ⭐️ it’s interesting to see how the team tries to incorporate certain traits, emojis, or other aspects (of the peers) into the artwork πŸ‘‘

@anotherfrenchtoastclub - Yay !! You have been appreciated 😊 Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you have put into our wonderful community β™₯️

@bubblingBreeze14 - Thank you for appreciating the many wonderful people here on 7 cups - you are AMAZING 🌻🌻🌻

FrenchToast November 12th, 2021

@Nerdtastic01 @bubblingBreeze14

Oh my gosh!! This is beautiful and quite literally made my day. @bubblingBreeze14, thank you for such kind words ❀️ The power in spreading such positivity is eternal, I hope you know that and that goes to show what an amazing person you are. It's a delight to have gotten to know you ❀️

@anotherfrenchtoastclub

Aww, Toast.. I'm really happy to see that you liked it ❀️
It's the least I could do for such an amazing person! I am aware how much effort you put into our community and to manage everything. You're doing an awesome job.

Thank you for being amazing and do continue to be that. ❀️😊 I'm glad to have met such a wonderful person!