Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 23rd, 2021

@confidentangel2369 yayyy soo excited to hear that ❤join usss

November 21st, 2021

@cheerfulIceCream , see how much appreciation you've received:

@empathicYosu1506 , @BeautifulSun298501 and @xandia think that you are-

Supportive. You are kind and helpful. Respectful. You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood. Empathetic. You look to understand and share the feelings of another. Resilient. You bounce back when things fall apart. Problem-solver. You avoid using emotional reactions to guide you decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together. Innovative. You are open to new ideas and discussions. Decisive. Despite uncertainty, You make decisions and move forward confidently. Having Ability to Delegate. You facilitate teamwork. Great Communicator. You speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation. Optimistic. You focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone. Purposeful. You act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place. Emotionally Intelligent. You read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

That's not all! You are also:

Motivated. You are internally motivated to achieve your goals.

Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, you believe growth is always possible.

Agile. You change course as needed.

BeautifulSun298501 further says about you: [You are] Always so helpful and open-minded! Great job, Cheerful!

empathicYosu1506 says:

CheerfulIceCream obviously has a great personality that shines during any discussion where she is around ♥️

@emotionalTalker2260 made these ice-creams for you:

_1637480132.icecream1.jpeg

More ice-creams and candies by empathicYosu1506 :

_1637480347.icecream2.png

Happy days, cheerful ice-cream!

<3 Do you want appreciate your fellow friend on 7cups? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

<3 Do you want to join and work with our amazing team? Join the Peer Appreciation Team now by applying (clickable) now!

Thankyou <3 ,

Fristo,

from Peer Appreciation Team.

💗

November 21st, 2021

@xandia has more to say to appreciate you, @cheerfulIceCream ,

Xandia Says: [You] led a great session on kindness today; I really appreciated joining in the chat session!!!

You welcomed new chatters to the session and gave back positive encouragement.

Keeping making us cheerful

- fristo and team

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 21st, 2021

Y'all are so amazing for appreciating our peer @empathicYosu1506 , @BeautifulSun298501 @xandia ❤ I agreee @CheerfulIcecream is a fabulous human (not ice cream , yes :P ) who is always spreading so much cheer around ! Yay Cream 🤗❤

@emotionaltalker2260 , such lovely ice creams ooof! Loved them so much , I nommed a few \😜/ , Emo ❤

Thankyou for putting it all together @Fristo ❤

emotionalTalker2260 November 21st, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

\😮/ leave some icecreams for everyone else to enjoy 😮/🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

and hehehe thank you :)

And kudos 🦚❤️ @Fristo

@CheerfulIcecream I hope you enjoy being appreciated, plus my awesome little drawing 😮 you deserve it hehehe
cheerfulIceCream November 21st, 2021
@Fristo
OMA, what is all this? 😮😮
*hides*

*half an hour later*

@empathicYosu1506 , @BeautifulSun298501 and @Fristo @xandia @sunisshiningsoareyou

*shares the candies @empathicYosu1506 posted me*

Many thanks to you all for seeing the best in me and expressing it!💜

I'm glad you all exist and keep the world so beautiful and maintain your own beauty. 😮🌷💜

@emotionalTalker2260 Many thanks for the yummy artwork. 😮💜

Have an amazing day/night ahead!🌝🍪

That's enough attention for today. *runs away*

@cheerfulIceCream

:) you are very welcome

BeautifulSun298501 November 21st, 2021

Wow! Thank you for this wonderful shout-out to @cheerfulIceCream ! These graphics are so good!😋 @Fristo

TheFiniteInfinity November 21st, 2021

💗

Hey there all of you!

It's Peer Appreciation time!

This time,

@BeautifulSun298501 has appreciated her member friend @GenuineLightz

☀️ Sun appreciates light 💥

What an amazing combo?

Sun wants to appreciate Light for having these amazing qualities!

_1637504829.Geniuzlightz.png

Thankyou light, for being this awesome! I am happy to be a part of community where you are in!

Also, Thankyou Sun for taking time and appreciating your fellow friend on 7cups! You are amazing!

So Now,

I want to remind you all,

As our program is aimed to,

as you appreciate others for their good qualities, you also gain those good qualities!

⭐️ Do you want appreciate your fellow friend on 7cups? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form ( clickable) now!

⭐️ Do you want to join and work with our amazing team? Join the Peer Appreciation Team now by applying ( clickable) now!

Thankyou 💖 ,

TheFiniteInfinity,

from Peer Appreciation Team.

💗

Thank you, @TheFiniteInfinity ! I love the way you brought this into the lightz! 😀

TheFiniteInfinity November 21st, 2021

Thankyou sun! Thankyou for doing this great work! It's my greatest pleasure to do this amazing work! 💫

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 21st, 2021

Hey hey Everyone, so very excited to do this one, it is literally one of my most favorite people in 7 cups and I am sure so many would agree with how well deserved this appreciation is !

*drum rolls*

It is our kindness and compassion heart bandit , our very own @SparkyGizmo !! Yayyy!

Sparkyyy Spark, you're one of those who never fail to acknowledge people and appreciate them for just about anything and everything they do ! Having been a proud recipient of your praises , high fives and hugs, I would like to take this opportunity to express how much it means to me and I am sure everyone who crosses paths with you thanks their stars ! It makes me very happy to be a part of this appreciation for youu , you deserve every bit of it and more ! ❤

I hope y'all like the graphic I created hehe !

_1637521344.Sparky .jpg

@Empathicyosu1506 and @GoldenRuleJG have noticed and appreciated these amazing qualities in you, and I must say, they got quite the *eye* for acknowledging brilliance!

Further on Yosu said , " I simply appreciate SparkyGizmo for the way they are. Their presence in the chatrooms keep the spark ignited with their kind soul ❤️ "

Golden has also shared why they appreciate these qualities in you , " Teamwork as They are appreciative of every listeners attempts to help others out and they do not say things like let the peer supporter support first !

Great communicator as They convey excellent social skills through detailed , genuine messages that come form the heart.

Respectful, empathetic and supportive as They feel everyone is involved in their success and they give credit where it’s due.

They are always warm to anyone in the room if they know them well or not. Everyone is treated like a friend ❤️ "

And I can't help but agree wholeheartedly with both of them ! You're awesome sauce Sparky Spark , and 7 cups community is blessed to have you ! Continue sharing your sparkle always ! *high fives* and big *hugs* to youu !

Well done Yosu and Golden , y'all are such supportive, friendly , kind people and I have to say, it takes one to know one , thanks for being super amazing yourselves! ❤

💥Hello to the one reading this , would you like to appreciate a fellow 7 cupser ( yes, both members and listeners can be included 🥰 ) ? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form ( clickable) now!

💥 We are currently onboarding more team members to help us share even more appreciations ! If you'd like to help us out , Join us here . ( clickable)!

Definitely! Great work!

SparkyGizmo November 21st, 2021

@BeautifulSun298501

❤️❤️❤️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Empathicyosu1506

@GoldenRuleJG

Oh my wonderful friends, my amazing teammates! 😊❤️😊 Well, it takes a lot for the Giz to be at a loss for words but trust me, all three of you just made that one happen! You know, I'm willing to be vulnerable with all three of you here, I left the LSR, clicked on notifications and saw this amazing forum post! 😊 I had to sit and read it a couple of times, to make sure it was really meant for me! ❤️ I was like nah, read it again!

You know, I won't be very eloquent right now and it's because I'm still sitting here, typing with happy tears in my eyes! *breaths deeply* Like Wow! Thank you! It really is one of those moments, what do I say, what do I say? Thank you for caring about me! ❤️Thank you for seeing value in me! ❤️

Good Day Sunshine, Rule and Yosu.......I loved the graphics on this forum post. I loved the heartfelt messages that each of you passed along. I also love how each of you pulled in the essence of me in what you had to say. From the compassion heart bandit all the way to team work! All three of you really do "see" me, you remember what I say, what I do and see the intentionality of why I do it. Thank you for "seeing" me today and every day! I am so grateful to have teammates like all of you! Your opinion of me matters! It's days like these and people like all of you that make it worth it. My hard work matters to you and I'm so grateful to know that I matter to all of you as a human being also!

I can only imagine each of you know the deep respect I have for each of you! I can only hope that I have shown that to you in my words and in my deeds. big *hugs* ❤️ I am incredibly grateful and humbled *bows head in front of greatness* in front of my team

GoldenRuleJG November 21st, 2021

@SparkyGizmo You so deserve this moment Sparky 🤗🤗

@GoldenRuleJG

big *hugs* ❤️ I really can't thank you enough my friend! You have really made the rest of my day, night and probably my entire week! ❤️

cheerfulIceCream November 22nd, 2021
@SparkyGizmo
You turned this post around. 😮*hi5 and hugs*
I want to that I totally agree with these people. You must be an angel.
SparkyGizmo November 22nd, 2021

@cheerfulIceCream

❤️❤️❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 23rd, 2021

Awww Sparky Sparkkk, happy tears are the best hehe *passes tissues* , thankyou for being so very amazing , ofcourse we *see* youu , your sparkle is literally that radiant ❤ biggest hugsss backkk 🤗 @SparkyGizmo

SparkyGizmo November 23rd, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

Hello @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much for your awesome words and support.

@SparkyGizmo really is one of a kind and so are you ❤️❤️

@GoldenRuleJG

❤️❤️❤️

TheFiniteInfinity November 22nd, 2021

Awesome @sunisshiningandsoyouare ! The graphics and the vibrance of the post is amazing!

@SparkyGizmo , you are really amazing, to get these extraordinary appreciations!

Thankyou @Empathicyosu1506 and

@GoldenRuleJG , for being such a wonderful part of our community!

♥️

SparkyGizmo November 22nd, 2021

@TheFiniteInfinity

big *hugs* ❤️ and many thanks!

GoldenRuleJG November 28th, 2021

@TheFiniteInfinity Thank you - ❤️

@Fristo Excellent idea Fri. Really lovely work everyone on your messages of appreciation to your fellow listeners and well done fellow listeners 😊

confidentangel2369 November 22nd, 2021

I look the ida

November 23rd, 2021

Appreciation for @ticketdaenbyversion2
by @moonlemon48 and
@BubbleFlower

Ticket is:
Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged, and

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

That's not all, Ticket is also:

Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong,

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act,

Decisive. Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently,

Having Ability to Delegate. They facilitate teamwork,

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone,

Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place,

Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible, and

Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

BubbleFlower further says:
Ticket is a very good person who puts others before themself and tries to feel what the other person is feeling in order to understand how others feel.

They are great with communicating with others and are always determined to help those around them.

A lot of good wishes to you, ticket<3 -fristo

💥Hello to the one reading this, would you like to appreciate a fellow 7cupser (yes, both members and listeners can be included 🥰 )? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

💥 We are currently onboarding more team members to help us share even more appreciations! If you'd like to help us out, Join us here. (clickable)!

TicketSystemVersion November 23rd, 2021

@Fristo My hearrrrrrrrt! TvT Thank you so much, I didn't expect this! @MoonLemon48 and @BubbleFlower, thank you guys, you're so sweet!

Kyoshi November 23rd, 2021

Time for another lovely appreciation and this time its for......

@courageousheart96

Supportive: They are kind and helpful.

Respectful: They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic: They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Humble: They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Coachable: They have a desire to improve.

Inquisitive: They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

Patient: They take the time to calm down before they act.

Problem-solver: They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Determined: They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged.

Accountable: They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.

Having Ability to Delegate: They facilitate teamwork.

Great Communicator: They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Optimistic: They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Having Growth Mindset: Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible.

Want to appreciate your friend (could be a member or a listener) ? Here is the peer appreciation form for you ! - click here

Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you ! - click here

Appreciated by: @empatheticLavender2924

GloriaD November 23rd, 2021

@HealTheHealer - Thank you for the lovely post ✨

@courageousheart96 - You have been noticed and appreciated once again, thank you for everything that you do here on 7 cups 💛

@empatheticLavender2924 - Thank you for appreciating your peer 💜

courageousheart96 November 23rd, 2021

@HealTheHealer @empatheticLavender2924 @GloriaD

I genuinely appreciate it.

thank you lav 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

LavenderHere November 25th, 2021

@courageousheart96
yayyy glad to hear that Heart- you're awesome hehe

Kyoshi November 23rd, 2021

@Bubblegumwings1234 is….

Supportive: They are kind and helpful.

Coachable: They have a desire to improve.

Inquisitive: They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

Motivated: They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.
She is sweet.

Want to appreciate your friend (could be a member or a listener) ? Here is the peer appreciation form for you ! - click here

Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you ! - click here

Appreciated by @cheerfulIceCream

cheerfulIceCream November 26th, 2021
@Bubblegumwings1234
Jokes apart, go to sleep.
cheerfulIceCream November 26th, 2021
@Bubblegumwings1234
I'm going back to sleep. *-*
November 23rd, 2021

Hey @Sher127 you got appreciated by @muscialHarmony keep up the good work and keep shining 😀

Graphic Credit- brightwindow

💥Hello to the one reading this , would you like to appreciate a fellow 7 cupser ( yes, both members and listeners can be included 🥰 ) ? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form ( clickable) now!

💥 We are currently onboarding more team members to help us share even more appreciations ! If you'd like to help us out , Join us here . ( clickable)!

_1637657964.20211123_142718_0000.png