Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

BeTheLight111 December 1st, 2021

@Fristo aww !! Thank you , You don't know But your kind words mean a lot to me haha as this is my first time doing something like this

🤩 and I'm having a great time making them 💖

FrenchToast December 1st, 2021

@BeTheLight111 Thank you for the amazing visuals and posting this!

Oh gosh, @FruityHoliday63, thank you so much for your kind words! Your questions are a delight to answer. They are so well thought out and intricate. I appreciate your nice words, thank you!! ❤️

fruityHoliday63 January 7th, 2022

@anotherfrenchtoastclub

You always have the right answers (and when you don't, you get helpful references lined up). I'm very grateful for the mentorship and thanks for this note, I felt delightful

xoxo

fruityHoliday63 January 7th, 2022

@BeTheLight111

I'm keeping these posters, thank you for taking everything and putting it in this lovely form! Also, I really appreciate the opportunity to be able to write the peer appreciation form, it felt good to. Thank you for these little thoughtful activities, they're so much warmth. (Love the colors in the posters!)

xoxo

December 1st, 2021

@tinyDream says @Help127 is-:

Supportive- They are kind & helpful

Empathetic- They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Resilient- They bounce back when things falls apart.

Emotionally Intelligent- They read Emotional cues and respond appropriately .

Congratulations @Help127 you got appreciated by @tinyDream keep up ths good work and thank you for your all the contributions for the community & know that you are amazing keep being amazing be blessed!(:

Want to appreciate your friend (could be a member or a listener) ? Here is the peer appreciation form for you ! - click here

Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you ! - click here

Graphic Credit- Bright

_1638339441.20211201_114656.jpg

December 1st, 2021

@brightWindow2311

Great Communicator-They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

December 1st, 2021

@Ferventflame has sent an appreciation for @amusingcoconut

Flame thinks that amusing is:

Supportive. He is kind and helpful,

Respectful. He tries to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Empathetic. He looks to understand and share the feelings of another,

Resilient. He bounces back when things fall apart, and

Humble. He humbly admits when he is wrong.

Flame also writes:

Amusing is resilient and kind; they always try help others despite themselves struggling a lot which is admirable.

They always seem to know the right words to help and support the person no matter what difficulty they are facing.

They had an incredibly tough last two weeks but they stand up back again.

Their strength has always inspired me as a member in the chat rooms. I am glad they are here with us. I have seen them become such a wonderful supporter in the chat rooms and have become a good friend of mine. Thank you amusing for all you do.

AND has sent these flowers too:

_1638346198.flowers.jpeg

How beautiful you must be, keep going good Amusing! - Fristo

Want to appreciate your friend (could be a member or a listener) ? Here is the peer appreciation form for you ! - click here

Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you ! - click here

ferventflame December 5th, 2021

@Fristo

thank you for doing this it’s wonderful as always ❤️ Means a lot .

@amusingcoconut

Lots of love for you ❤️

December 2nd, 2021

@bouncyPiano1111 , there is an appreciation for you by @courteousPlace

Place thinks that you are:

1. Supportive. You are kind and helpful,

2. Empathetic. You look to understand and share the feelings of another,

3. Great Communicator. You speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

4. Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, you believe growth is always possible, and

5. Emotionally Intelligent. You read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Place also says about you:
[She is] good communicator because she is genuine and willing to share her thoughts.

Keep being fabulous and a blessing for members, bouncy! -fristo

BeTheLight111 December 3rd, 2021

🌸🌸Hello Everybody !!! I am Light here , With an Appreciation Post for Moon 🌛 made by Sun 🌞 (isn't that interesting? 🌟)

So ,Here it is :

_1638507118.Blue and Purple Crescent Moon Phone Wallpaper.jpg

_1638507304.Sun further had to say .jpg

it was a pleasure creating this post

-light 111

🌸🌸

Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (could be a member or a listener)? Here is the peer appreciation form for you! - click here

🌻 Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you! - click here

Posted by : @BeTheLight111

Appreciated peer : @Moonchild1206

Appreciated by : @sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😌❤😌

GloriaD December 3rd, 2021

@BeTheLight111 - Hey Light ✨ I love your graphics - lightens up anyone’s day ✨

@sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞 - what a beautiful message for @Moonchild1206 🌛

Hope all of your days shine brighter with each passing day 💛

@GloriaD your post made me smile , thanks ❤😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 3rd, 2021
Thanks dearie @GloriaD ❤ hope your days are as bright as you too !
Aww I love the graphic ( so nice to see how you've included the galaxy lol ) @BeTheLight111 , thankyou very much for your time and efforts, I value you deeply ❤
MoonChild1206 December 3rd, 2021

❤️Oh My Goodnesssss!!! This is absolutely amazing, I love it so much❤️

Thank you very much @SunIsShiningAndSoAreYou 😄☀️ If I'm being absolutely honest, I was not having the best day and this completely turned it around for me ❤️ You've made my day and caused a huge smile to appear on my face 😊 You have such a beautiful soul and I appreciate and value you so much! It's quite amazing that we are Sun and Moon 🌙❤️☀️

Wow @BeTheLight111 I love the visuals of the post ❤️🌙 I adore the galaxy/space theme and all your effort and time put into this! Thank you for this fantastic appreciation post!

@GloriaD I'm happy this post made you smile 😊 It did the same for me! I hope to see you more on 7Cups ❤️

I hope all of you have a great rest of your day! Keep being the incredible people you are ❤️

Awww so glad this was served on a day it was well needed, and I hope the effect stays for long ~ you deserve to feel seen and appreciated everyday , @MoonChild1206 ! 🤗❤Have an incredible rest of the day alsooo!

Hehe I love the sun and Moon together lol !

💛Another appreciation post 💛

@CallMeNaman2002 has been appreciated by the wonderful @FighterArpi

_1638525811.Orange and Yellow Classy & Refined Seasonal Promotions Thanksgiving Flyer.jpg---

@callmenaman2002 you deserve all the praise and appreciation , thank you for dedicating so much time here in helping and supporting people

@fighterarpi you are the sweetest person ever (: !!

-@bethelight111 , from the peer appreciation team

______

🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (could be a member or a listener)? Here is the peer appreciation form for you! - click here

🌻 Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you! - click here

FighterArpi December 3rd, 2021

@BeTheLight111

So are you Light 💜 ! Thanks a lot for posting it sooo beautifully

@CallMeNaman2002 Hope you liked it bigB 💕 ! :D

Lots of love 💗

crang17 December 3rd, 2021

Helloooo @courageousRiver3092!! Here is a small appreciation for you by @wittyRaspberries2228

Rasberries think that you are

Supportive, Kind, Helpful, Respectful. Empathic, Inquisitive, Great Communicator, Optimistic, Purposeful, and Emotionally Intelligent!! 🌱

_1638536345.courageousRiver3092.jpg

** You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

You look to understand and share the feelings of another.

You look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

You speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

You focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

You act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

You read emotional cues and respond appropriately. ** - @wittyRaspberries2228

Raspberry also shared a very touching message:

River was supportive because they validated me with relevant and kind experiences of their own. They were respectful because they were focused on how I was feeling and was attentive. Empathetic because I felt the care flowing in their words, it was not disconnected. I could feel this person was very present and in the moment with me. They were inquisitive by asking questions and offering kind and gentle suggestions. River was a great communicator because the conversation flowed smoothly and was centered around my topic. This person was optimistic in that they kept telling me, gently of course, to do what was best for me and that I was important. They were purposeful because they were not pushy but created a space for me to say what I needed. They were emotionally intelligent because they could gauge the mood of the conversation and follow it with me.

🌱🌼🍀 courageousRiver, you're dedication is admirable. I hope this post would surprise you along with the warm gratitude from all our hearts. Keep up the great work!

💥 Hello to the one reading this, would you like to appreciate a fellow 7cupser (yes, both members and listeners can be included 🥰 )? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

💥 We are currently onboarding more team members to help us share even more appreciation! If you'd like to help us out, Join us here. (clickable)! 🌻

GloriaD December 3rd, 2021

Hello again 🥰 Hope your week is going good 🌸

We have another beautiful appreciation, and this time it for -

🤍 @blissart 🤍

who has been appreciated by their listener peer - 🤍 @LittleBirdie30 🤍

Here is a graphic with some of the things that Birdie had to say about you 😊

_1638535770. LittleBirdie30  FOR  blissart - 905kb (GloriaD).png

Thank you for appreciating !! - you are really sweet and kind as well Birdie 🥰

And thank you blissart for being the way you are - I'm sure that everyone feels really happy when they meet and interact with you 🥰

💛 Best wishes to both of you kind souls 💛

🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (ANY member or listener) ? Here is the peer appreciation form ! - CLICK HERE

🌻 Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you ! - CLICK HERE

Kind regards,

Gloria from the Peer Appreciation Team 💛

blissart December 4th, 2021

@GloriaD

@LittleBirdie30

Thanks you so much for ur kind appreciating, encouraging words . Made my day ❤️

crang17 December 3rd, 2021

Helloooo @Wayward7Good7Intentions!! Here is a small appreciation for you by @MrMarino. 💌

_1638542859.Beige Continuous Single Line Coffee Poster-2.jpg

🌱🌼🍀 courageousRiver, you sound like a truly lovely person! I wish you all the best while here. Keep up all the good deeds that you do and may you have more strength and endurance in this life. <3

From the whole team, we appreciate your presence on 7cups! 💕

💥 Hello to the one reading this, would you like to appreciate a fellow 7cupser (yes, both members and listeners can be included 🥰 )? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

💥 We are currently onboarding more team members to help us share even more appreciation! If you'd like to help us out, Join us here. (clickable)! 🌻⭐️💕

GloriaD December 10th, 2021

@crang17 - Beautiful graphics Crang 💛 Thanks for being a part of our team ✨

December 4th, 2021

This appreciation is by @ferventflame for

@RavenSky !

Flame says Raven is:

Empathetic. She looks to understand and shares the feelings of another,

Resilient. She bounces back when things fall apart,

Humble. She humbly admits when she is wrong,

Inquisitive. She looks for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future, and

Emotionally Intelligent. She reads emotional cues and responds appropriately.

Flame also says:
Raven always brings a smile to my face when she is around in the chat rooms. It’s so incredible to see her support members and converse with them, I always get to learn a lot from her. She isn’t shy of learning and asking questions about things she doesn’t understand which makes her very relatable. Despite living under tough circumstances(which I hope you get out of soon Raven, cheering for you sweet) she uses her experiences to support others.

I am glad to have met her and the fact she is here with us. Lots of love for you Raven.

Lots of love and wishes for you from my side too, Raven💛 -fristo

Flame has also sent these aster flowers for you:

_1638599088.purple flowers.jpeg

Aster was named after Greek word for star, it symbolises wisdom and faith :)

🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (ANY member or listener) ? Here is the peer appreciation form ! - CLICK HERE

🌻 Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you ! - CLICK HERE

Kind regards,

Peer Appreciation Team 💛

ferventflame December 5th, 2021

@Fristo

Thank you so much for putting this together and giving us a platform to appreciate users ❤️

@ravensky

It’s truly an honour knowing you and seeing you here raven. You remind me so much of my little sister especially the way you are so curious about everything. I admire your resilience and how you are so supportive of members on the chat rooms whilst struggling yourself. It’s so nice to meet more of you everyday and get to know you better from the shy math pun loving girl and add more to it now to your strength and the way you support others by making their emotions felt valid and heard. I am glad to have you here with us.

Wishing you the best

With lots of love

Flame

🌼

(I like to think of you as the aster flower )

December 4th, 2021

Hello wonderful people! This is Nerd from the Peer Appreciation Team!

This glimmering appreciation goes to....

💫 @communicativePenny8383 💫

_1638599458.Appreciating communicativePenny8383.png

Graphics created by: Nerd 🤓 💜

Appreciated by: @cheerfulIceCream 🌳

Way to go, communicativePenny8383! Keep up the great work! 💜

🌻 If you would like to appreciate an amazing member/listener in our 7 Cups community, you can fill out this form!

🌻 If you would like to join our wonderful Peer Appreciation Team, you can fill out this form!

Stay tuned for some more awesome peer appreciations! 💜

Have a wonderful day/night, everyone! 😊

December 4th, 2021

@Nerdtastic01

Thank you for this amazing edit also that's so sweet of you @cheerfulIceCream thank you for always being so supportive and kind you are a star of many souls ha ha keep it up ice cream 🍦

December 5th, 2021

Hello wonderful people! This is Nerd from the Peer Appreciation Team!

This vibrant appreciation goes to....

🐦 @Littlebirdd 🐦

_1638678724.Appreciating @Littlebirdd.png

Graphics created by: Nerd 🤓 💜

Appreciated by: @NG2 😄

Way to go, Littlebirdd! Keep up the great work! 💜

🌻 If you would like to appreciate an amazing member/listener in our 7 Cups community, you can fill out this form!

🌻 If you would like to join our wonderful Peer Appreciation Team, you can fill out this form!

Stay tuned for some more awesome peer appreciations! 💜

Have a wonderful day/night, everyone! 😊

December 5th, 2021

@Nerdtastic01 Beautiful, beautiful graphic!

December 5th, 2021

Here is a personal message from NG2:

"They are supportive and empathetic because they're kind and understanding." 💜

GloriaD December 10th, 2021

@Nerdtastic01 - Wow, so creative Nerd ✨✨✨

Great job @NG2 - for appreciating @Littlebirdd, You are as lovely as your peer 💛

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 5th, 2021

Hey Hey Loveliees, I hope y'all are doing well !

Who's happy ? Me... why ? Well well because two of the most amazing people i know here , share a beautiful friendship in cups and it's an honor to do this for them ! 🥰

The utterly fabulous human being , @Ouicherie appreciates another truly wonderful being , @blindheart12 andddd I am excited haha , i hope y'all like this graphic!

_1638718194.image.png

Heart, I agree wholeheartedly with Cherie , you have all of these qualities and more ! I see in you a very kind, dedicated, strong, compassionate and just a very nice person overall ~ it has been great knowing you and always is a pleasure to see you around ! Keep being amazing as ever , lots of love to you ! ❤

Cheriee, I just disagree with something lol and I couldn't "not" tell you :P , you are super duper empathetic yourself ~ I know your empathy, ability to understand people and read emotional cues first hand ~ you are wonderful my dearieee and anyone who knows you consider themselves lucky , as do I! Loveeee alwayss 💜

Thankyou for this awesome appreciation, you're always making people feel *seen* , I admire that alot !

🍒 Hello to the one reading this , would you like to appreciate a fellow 7 cupser ( yes, both members and listeners can be included 🥰 ) ? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form ( clickable) !

🍒 We are currently onboarding more team members to help us share even more appreciations ! If you'd like to help us out , Join us here . ( clickable)!

VaryingCloud December 6th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hehe..Thank you for the kind words Sun ❤️! (And.. thank you for tagging @Earmaster ) : )

loved your graphics too! So personalized and so awesome!😊😊❤️❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 6th, 2021

Aw thanksss lovelyyy ❤ @VaryingCloud

( pokes @ouicherie and @blindheart12 😮❤)

ouiCherie December 7th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunnie! Finally, I found this post again 😅 this forum can feel like a jungle

Thank you so much for posting it 🙏🤗 and @blindHeart12 truly grateful to have met you 💜🤗

Btw, the graphic is soooo sweet! 😍

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 7th, 2021

Aw glad you found it sweeet 💜💜 and no worries ahah, definitely a dense jungle xD @ouiCherie

blindHeart12 December 7th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@ouicherie

Awwww I was just choked and so overwhelmed when I read this post. Especially when it come from u cherie. You know you are my close friend and we share an unconditional friendship. cherie you itself so much supportive and hardworking person. awesome multi tasker. Still I think how she do all this haha.

Never happened I asked your guidance and you haven't helped me.

For years I was here on this platform but with you I learned about various program.. chatroom.. community.. group chat..became aware what exactly 7 cups is. Heartily thank you for that.

I always treasure and will treasure our laugh .. silly moment and serious brainstorming.i know one day u would achieve all your dream. Thank you so much dear 🥰💖🥰

Sun wow I liked how u made the post feel so special the graphic and kind appreciation word by you. You itself one of the awesome person on 7 cups. Thank you and God bless you.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 7th, 2021

Awww hugssss ❤❤❤ @blindHeart12