Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

😥😥😭😭😭😭yep! That's the best title I could come up with

Tinywhisper11 July 19th

Trigger warning - disabilities and some moaning🙂

so the bottom of my spine is broken and not completely fixable. It's been this way for almost 5 years now. I am paralysed from the waist down, and had my legs amputated. I can sit up when I wear a special made brace with metal splints in, that way I can type, and do arts and crafts, I have good upper body strength, but I'm in constant pain, which really sucks🙁 I have 2 wheelchairs, but I normally use the one I can push myself in, not very far. But it feels like I have a bit of indepence being able to move myself. The past week I've had to use the other wheelchair. It has a control on the armres t. I can't use my normal wheelchair cause I'm to weak right now, and the pain is just so bad I can't move my arms and head properly. The doctors said oneday I will most likely become completely paralysed. So I try to do as much as I can, while I still can. So now I'm sad, and worried. Cause I'm not ready to be fully paralysed yet. I'm really hoping with a bit of rest, I can get back to normal. Well not normal, but my sort of normal😞 it's really hard sometimes. This month as been really really hard

Helgafy July 23rd

@Tinywhisper11

Maybe it's better not to think about it.

Helgafy July 24th

@Tinywhisper11

Tiny - here is what the Bible teaches about the worth of you and Josua.

Psalm 139:13-16

13 For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;

Tinywhisper11 OP July 24th

@Helgafy I love him so much ❤ his birthday is 6 days away😭😭 I don't know how I'm gonna get through the next 6 days

Helgafy July 24th

@Tinywhisper11

Maybe we can just sit by each other the next 6 days Tiny. If you want to you can lean your head on my shoulder when you want to. We can hold hands when you feel like. I can let my fingers touch your cheeks as often as you want to. In the night, if you want to, I can put a madrass on the floor in your room and sleep there - and if you wake up I can give you a long hug and stroke your back until you're quiet. I can also dry your tears with a fine, white small cloth with flowers printed on. I just want you to feel loved and safe all the time.

@Helgafy thankyou that's very kind, very sweet ❤ I wish I could give you a real hug ❤

bubu-dudu-bubu-dudu-love.gif

Helgafy July 24th

@CatDaddy60

Hi Cat.
I just wanted you to see the lies Tiny has been told about herself. 

CatDaddy60 July 24th

Thanks Helga.

** Tiny, she is giving good advice. Try to realize that you were created in the image of God, and is love. We cannot control the actions of others and find ourselves Subject to their effects. You have been devastated much more than others, however God is not inflicting it upon you. Nonetheless, God is able to draw goodness from even the worst situations that humans created. It is often hard to see at first.

One thing is that you are here in 7 Cups and and have been a blessing to so many. That may seem difficult to hear and is not meant to diminish your suffering. Yet, through it you shine mightily for others. God's blessings come forth.

Tinywhisper11 OP July 25th

@CatDaddy60 🙂❤❤ thankyou ❤

Helgafy July 24th

@CatDaddy60
The second reminder because you lost the first.

Bigmouth July 22nd

@Tinywhisper11

Tinywhisper11 OP July 22nd

@Bigmouth ❤❤

amicableox0685 July 22nd

@Tinywhisper11

Love you angel.

Tinywhisper11 OP July 23rd

@amicableox0685 I love you too ❤❤❤

@Tinywhisper11. I was thinking about you 💜.

@adventurousBranch3786 thankyou ❤❤ that's very sweet of you🙂 gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

genericbeing July 23rd

@Tinywhisper11

:( I'm sorry your in pain, its very heartbreaking to hear that. But it good you can be mobile now and then. I would push you if I could so you could go places and see things. The best i can offer is this meaningful hug.

dog-friends.gif

@genericbeing awww hugs you back ❤ thankyou for being so kind. And. Um.. Could you just give me a push into the kitchen please??

genericbeing July 26th

@Tinywhisper11 Of course Tiny :) :)

Greentrees2325 July 23rd

@Tinywhisper11

Hi Lola,

I just wanted to check in on you and say hi 💕… sorry I wish I was better with words… I just hope a big warm embrace is okay 🫂 hugs you tightly ❤️. 

Doctors are not always right and miracles happen. Just take one day at time and if theres anything you’ve taught me, it’s to enjoy the little things in life 🙂 🌸. 

I’ll be sending healing prayers and love your way  🙏🏻 ❤️ .

Take care 🌻

Greentrees2325 July 23rd

and Lola, I believe we all have our guardian angels with us ❤️ 😇 . I’ll be praying for your angels to keep you safe and secure from all your fears 🙏🏻.

@Greentrees2325 thanks sweetie ❤❤ I really appreciate your kind words, hugs you tightly back. I believe we all have guardian angels too🙂 ❤❤

Iamwhoiamwhoami July 25th

@Tinywhisper11

I wish I had a fraction of your strength. You are somehow able to share support and positivity while enduring so much on a daily basis.

This past week has shown me a slight peek into that which you endure. I try and think about you and the fact you have continued to share your positivity and strength with everyone, and I have been blessed to be one of them. I try and pull a little strength to endure this pain that has kept me bedridden and not able to accomplish anything. I have not been able to hold onto that strength. You are a wonderful person whose attributes I deeply admire.

Thank you for everything you’ve done for me, and everyone else also.

Tinywhisper11 OP July 25th

@Iamwhoiamwhoami awww ❤❤ thank you for your kind words ❤ you have more courage and strength than you think you do, I see that in your writtings ❤ gives you a hug. I'll always be here for you ❤ and thank you for being here for me to🙂❤

@TinyWhisper11 Hi Lola ❤️ Just looking in on you. I check my calendar each morning approaching the end of the month and think of you, wondering how you’re doing, and saying a prayer for you. Warm healing hugs for you. ❤️

Tinywhisper11 OP July 28th

@PiecesOfWhoeverIWas ❤❤🙂❤❤ your such a great friend ❤ thankyou, I'm not doing great, but I'll be ok ❤

amicableox0685 July 29th

@Tinywhisper11

I'm really rooting for you. Your the life of the party. I know you explained some things but will you still be able to type?

Tinywhisper11 OP July 29th

@amicableox0685 @jesusredeemedme when I become completely paralysed I'm not sure if I will be able to come on cups any more, or do art the two things that keep me going the most. Hopefully it won't be for a few years yet. But don't worry, I'm determined to live forever, so far it's going well😁😁

@Tinywhisper11

Awwww you might be paralyzed????? :((

@Tinywhisper11

Dearest lola, I am so sorry that you are suffering with so much pain. Pain that is Non-Stop 24/7 is extremely debilitating on our ability to stay strong and positive. Just know that you have so many people cheering for you here. I am very happy that you have people to guide you and show you ways to help with the pain. I know some days are harder than others but you are such a trooper. Remember you have so many beautiful things to share and inspire so many people. I know God is not taking you away for many decades because you do have so much good in you to share with others. Just remember this life is full of miracles. In my honest opinion you are one of them. Stay beautiful stay calm and stay inspired. I'm sending you healing hugs and healing vibes. 💗💗💗🤗🤗🤗🌞

Take care and take time to rest, you are loved.

best always,

ABB💜

Tinywhisper11 OP July 30th

@amiableBlackberry92 ❤❤❤ thankyou🙂 you always make me feel better, with your loving words ❤❤ I hope your doing ok?

sadcat13 July 30th

@Tinywhisper11 *hugs you and offers you some ice-cream🍦🍦🍦🍦

Tinywhisper11 OP July 30th

@sadcat13 thanks cat ❤ I love you

I wish I could take you shopping <3 If I did, what would you really love to buy? <3

Tinywhisper11 OP July 31st

@jesusredeemedme2425 🤔🤔🤔🤔 toys😁❤

What kind??? Me toooo <3

@jesusredeemedme2425 remote control cars😁 and dolls and plushies and everything

How about the whole toy store??? <3

Did you ever play with toys?

@TinyWhisper11 Sending a big, gentle, quiet hug 🫂 ❤️

@PiecesOfWhoeverIWas hugggs you back ❤❤ thankyou ❤