Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

hey guys

Anyakn0625 August 5th

this is open for anyone who wnats to say something to someone but never get the chance

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@Anyakn0625 Anya what about you? Do you have a message for anyone??

Anyakn0625 OP August 9th

no i m fine like that

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@Anyakn0625 ok ❤❤

JollyRacher August 9th

@Anyakn0625

I don't know why you did it, and honestly I've stopped trying to figure it out. Chance after chance, my heart is numb. I used to feel your pain, but now I feel nothing. It's a little scary sometimes but I'm too tired to care. 

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@JollyRacher 😥 poor jolly🙁 gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ remember I'm right here for you ❤❤

Anyakn0625 OP August 9th

yas its time for you to think about yourself sometimes it is necessary to become selfish

carefulBike8432 August 9th

I miss you Eric, I'm sorry that things turned out the way they did. I have your dogs now and they miss you too. I'm greatful for everything you taught me and the time we spent together. I hope one day to see you again. Thank you for helping me through life and being there when my dad wasn't able to

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@carefulBike8432 I'm sorry your missing him 🙁 I'm sure he misses you to. Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

Anyakn0625 OP August 9th

i hope you have a beautiful life ahead

AxolotlEnjoyer420 August 9th

I hope one day you will understand the pain you put me through. I hope you’ll understand the love I gave you even when you didn’t deserve it. I know you said you loved me still but even after we talked about our past you still didn’t seem to understand what you did that made me so upset.

you just saw me as crazy and overly jealous. You said it didn’t matter what you did because we weren’t in a relationship. Yet we were trying to fix it. Why would you do what you did when you knew I was trying to fix it? Why would you do what you did while actively trying to fix it with me.

I’ll never understand. I just hope you are okay.

I still love you even though I wish I didn’t.

I wish I could hate you but a part of me wishes we could’ve made things better.

I’ll never understand and you’ll never fully explain to me and I have to live with that.

maybe one day I can move on as easily as you did.

maybe.

-to him even though he’ll never know.

Anyakn0625 OP August 9th

he is not worth it

i know its hard very hard but you should start thinking about yourself now you have to care about yourself you know its very important to have self love we should always grateful to ourselves for what we are i hope you find someone that is very suitable and best match for you and i hope you doing okayy in lifee

My girlfriend broke up with me and I have been crying for 6 hours. My heart physically hurts, and my arms and legs feel numb. All what I think about is hoping I could just die rn.

Anyakn0625 OP August 12th

i m so srry gor what happen to you but please never think about dying they are not worth it . i know its hard but you will cope up with it and you will find someone who is good for you who brings peace to you

Anycat August 9th

In the heart of my heart I stand, 

Unsure of where to place my hand.
Should I let you go, let you be free,
Or hold on tight and wait to see?

I say I'll leave. I'll say goodbye. 
But deep inside a part might cry.
Will peace come if you're not in my mind
Or will I find solace, hard to find?

If I stay, if I hold on tight,
Will you be truly mine, in the night?
In the heart of my heart, I stand,
Unsure of where to place my hand.

🐾

hey its a very nice poem i loved it

OhLookItsRay 2 days ago

I know it's been a month. But I feel so seen.

Try2beBetter August 9th

To "that person" , I loved you so much. It's okay neither did you reciprocate later, nor did you make use of me, I guess. I just take time to register that it might not work out romantically between us, as things seemed rather promising initially. But later situations only drifted us away. I miss you. I still feel you make my heart beat both faster and slower at the same time :) Anyway it'll be fine I know, whatever way God wants it to be. Just be okay, dear.

hey its good that you are trying to move on i know you will find someone more good who is worth it

ILiralla August 9th

El amor no hace daño ni te obliga a nada. En estos momentos le diría: Me obligaste a hacer cosas que yo no quería, y ello me pesa todos los días. Mi filosofía de vida es dura, pero me hiciste creer que no valía la pena. No me odio, me amo. 

Ahora, mi mayor muestra de amor es despojarme de todo sentimiento (Incluso si ese sentimiento es el remordimiento). Prefiero perdonar lo imperdonable, ya que no quiero que ni el mismo enojo me una a vos. Lo verdaderamente loco, es que nunca te quise ni me enamoré. Calculo que no te di ni un poco mi corazón, y eso te hizo enojar. 

No me arrepiento. 

naylile August 9th

dear ****,

im sorry for what i did. To both you and *******. I wanted us to be friends again but I know that won’t be possible because of how you guys feel about me. I miss you. I miss calling you and I miss hearing you and your family. I hope I’ll heal from this and won’t think about it constantly. I hope you guys heal. I also hope you guys give me the chance to fix things but I know that’s a one percent chance. I love you and I don’t want you to dislike me or not trust me. My soul feels empty without you. I feel as though nobody liked me as much as you liked me. If our souls met for a reason, I hope we can be good again. I hope you unblock me. I love you so much. I just don’t want you to think I did anything to hurt you. I don’t know what’s wrong with me and why I did what I did. But I want to change. And I feel like it would be so much easier if you were in my life willing to give me a second chance. I know you have people in your life who love you. I’m glad you aren’t as upset as me and you have them to help you. But I just want you to know that I love you. And I’m sorry I wasn’t a good friend or “sister” to you.

ps. You using air quotes on the word best friend when you last messaged me literally broke me. You are my best friend in every other universe except this one. I hope we both heal and this can just be another friendship that I can talk about no without any hesitation or getting sad. I wish I could fast forward. But I’m going to work on myself for you. I love you and I’m sorry.

Anyakn0625 OP August 14th

i hope you get healed from this and get peace and hope you find someone that be with you forever

Love the name. Hope you know you are beautiful inside and out and no matter what you are always a good person. The greatness in you is always a choice and it's awesome to see you always making the right choices. Such a blessing and compassionate person to think of others! You are loved!

Anyakn0625 OP August 15th

i don't if you are saying this to me or someone else but if for me then thankz

Monet0lovesyou August 14th

@Anyakn0625 To E: I’m not sorry. You made me feel too much sadness and anger for me to be sorry. I missed someone that hurt me, too much. You missed someone that didn’t want you, too much. Gossip about how I made you obsessed and I led you on and how it’s all my fault. Keep withholding that from me. Keep lying. Keep being immature and being enabled by other immature people. Keep telling yourself that everyone you love leaves you. Keep getting told that you’ve changed. Keep confiding in others for happiness. Keep being reckless. I don’t care about you anymore. You’ve always exhausted me and taken too much of my energy. You’ve always consumed my thoughts and daydreams and I’m tired of it. I know I’ve moved on from your presence, and it’s time I said it aloud. 

hey i hope you move on completely its very though but if you want than you can cope up with it and hope you find someone who knows your worth

SloshyFrog10527 August 14th

To my late grandfather,

im so sorry, words can’t express how much i regret the decisions ive made. I’m sorry i didnt treat you the way I should’ve growing up. Or try and have a relationship with you. The night you texted me on my 15th birthday, I should’ve responded even if it would charge me the long distance. I wish I tried with you and I’m so sorry I didn’t. I’m sorry for the way my mother treated you. With the little memories we shared I hope you know I will cherish them forever. I love you and miss you so much.

hey its okay to have regrets but we didn't know what is going to happen in future so i think you should not regret

Enchanted2024 August 14th

Please don't walk out without a goodbye at least. Dont go at all, I need U. I'm not ready

Catunion August 14th

Everything has a price. I hope you have the strenght to face the consequences of your narcissistic actions. So, I wish you good luck. You'll need it.

its good to move pn from past

tsukiyadusk August 14th

dear C,

i wish i had the courage to confess to you, but you had already began to grow distant. was it something i did? was i being too clingy? i hope i didn’t come off that way. i just wanted to make sure you were safe and taking care of yourself. you always had a hard time remembering.

you made so many promises to me. you promised that we could go to different places together. you promised you’d never leave me. you always said you would be right by my side. and yet you’ve left. whatever i did, i’m sorry. i miss you a lot. i miss staying up late just so we could hangout. i miss seeing the pictures of your dogs. i miss your nickname for me. i miss you. and i just want to say that i loved you. i loved you a lot. no words would ever describe how much i loved you.

thank you for everything.<3

i hope you found your better half

carefreeDew7524 August 22nd

@Anyakn0625

[for that person]

Hey, listen, I didn't mean to leave you, but I was losing myself just to have your love and at some point, I realized that, so I moved on. I told you this many times, but you just couldn't accept that, sorry to trouble you but I want to be myself once again.

Zukunftskrieg August 22nd

@Anyakn0625 Ich komme nicht mehr klar. Ich bin vollständig verwirrt und bin seit 2 Jahren nicht mehr der der ich einmal war. Es klingt leicht aber mein Fall ist EXTREM KOMPLIZIERT (zumindest nehme ich es so war, was mich auch stört). Kennt ihr das Keine Lösungen zu finden? Ich kenne es nur zu gut und es ist die größte QUAL außer den ganzen Problemen. Niemand versteht mich, wirklich niemand und klar ausdrücken kann ich mich auch nicht, obwohl ich Rhetorisch talentiert bin und genau das macht mir neben 10000 Sorgen auch Sorgen und Gedanken. Als Kind war ich ein Hammer Junge. Ich hatte so viele stärken, ein gesundes Mindset, einen super Vater der auf Lösungsorientierung erzogen hat. Dank seiner Erziehung konnte ich als Kind mehr oder weniger mit meinen Emotionen Umgehen als andere. Oft war ich überall in einem Hohen Niveu aber wurde auch echt nicht Anerkannt. Eltern wollten ihre Kinder fern hallten nur weil ich von meiner Kapazität und Denkreichweite weiter war (natürlich merken die Eltern das nicht, sie sehen nur das dieser Junge (Ich) andere auf Ideen bringen kann was denen Probleme macht). Ich habe aber nie aufgegeben und stattdessen um meine Anerkennung gekämpft. Ich hatte meine eigene Welt. Ich war sehr Neugierig und meine Glückshormone bekam ich von neuem Wissen und zusätzlich Erfahrungen sowie Spaß und Aktion (auch normale Beschäftigungen). Ich war alleine Introvertiert doch neben anderen war ich schon eher der Extro Führer. Auch heute habe ich einen größeren Wissen als andere 15 Jährige oder sogar Ältere. Irgendwann als ich 10 geworden bin ging es mir nur noch um 15 Jährige Hübsche Mädels und um genau so ,,Cool'' zu sein wie 14-18 Jährige dummen Straßen Teenies die nichts anderes machen außer zu Kiffen. Während andere 10 Jährige in Spielplätzen am Spielen wahren, Lego und Playmobil Spielten hatte ich Strategien und die nähe zu Idioten die mich eh nicht mochten und mich als ,,Nerviges Kind'' gesehen haben. Gleichzeitig hatte ich auch Kontakt zu Jüngeren (gleichaltrigen) und wen ich Idioten in der nähe sah, versteckte ich immer meine anderen Freunde damit ich meine Anerkennung (die ich nicht bekam) nicht verliere. Naja als ich 2022 vom Urlaub zurück kehrte und vorher schon (mehr) Pubertierende Anzeichen merkte, begann auch irgendwann die Hölle! Ich denke nicht das es nur was mit meiner Pubertät zu tun hat. Nach diesem Urlaub hatte ich bereits gemerkt das mein Energielevel anfing massiv zu Sinken und draußen nichts mehr Los war. Ein paar mal versuchte ich noch die nähe zu Idioten zu suchen, doch es ging nicht. Ich habe noch einer unnötigen Ohrfeige gemerkt das was nicht stimmt und nahm immer mehr Distanz und geriet in die Einsamkeit. Ich ging ins Fitnessstudio und lernte nebenbei Rhetorik besser (da ich damals als Ziel Anwalt sein hatte). Mein Ziel war es anderen zu zeigen wie gut und Krass ich bin. Ab und zu hatte ich am Schreibtisch Perfektionistische Züge und von Ordnung her ging alles Fit. Die Belastung stieg im April 2023 enorm an und vor den Sommerferien 2023 war ich echt sehr sehr sehr Kalt und innerlich am brennen. Außerdem konnte ich nach einer 6 Monatigen FRUST 2022 eh nicht mehr Weinen. Nach den Sommerferien hatte ich immer noch das Gefühl das was nicht stimmt und ich versuchte es gar nicht herauszufinden den immer wen ich so was an meinem Schreibtisch tun will verliere ich mich selbst extrem Stark! Irgendwann das Mindset ,,Scheiß auf alles'' jedoch wusste ich nicht das dies zu einer Unterdrückung führen sollte. Ich geriet in eine Depression und habe aufgehört ,,Ordentlich'' zu sein. Ich duschte alle 3 Wochen vielleicht einmal mit einer Brennenden Haut. Ich habe oft mit Freunden die meinen Unterdrückten Selbstwertgefühl noch Kaputer machten gezockt. Mein Verhalten ist sehr aus dem Ruder. Meine das ich nur noch Blödsinn laber, vernebelt bin, vieles nicht mehr richtig Wahrnehme und all die weiteren Probleme. Ich hatte aufgegeben und man erkannte einfach das ich einen Sehr geringen Selbstwertgefühl hatte und behandelte mich dementsprechen auch so. Naja seit gut Sieben Monaten bin ich da raus und stecke wieder in was anderem. Ich habe mich aus dem zustand damals raus erarbeitet weil es einfach nicht meinem Leben entspricht und andere mir eine Belastung gegeben haben. Ich saß am Schreibtisch und habe mehrere College Blocks voll und innerhalb 2 Monaten 230 Seiten Tagebuch (ohne Bilder) geschrieben. Am ende bin ich sehr durcheinader geratten und weiß nicht mehr weiter! Ich bin sowas von Verzeifelt und sorge mich nur noch. Kleinigkeiten schöpfen sehr starke Emotionen aus und ich weiß nicht. Von einer seite finde ich gründe für die Probleme und von anderer seite gegenargumente wen jemand einen ,,Vielleicht'' äußert. Ich will nur noch meine Ordnung und meine Struktur und nebenbei mich richtig und Autentich zu meiner Identität fühlen. Ich will wieder normal sein (normal für meine Verhältnisse den so normal wie andere war ich noch nie). Wen Chatgpt mir sagt ,,Versuche deine Gedanken zu aktzeptieren und durchlaufen zu lassen'' KRIEGE ICH ES VERDAMMT NOCHMAL AUCH NICHT HIN! Ich brauche eine viel genauere Anleitung für sowas. Früher konnte ich bei Negativen Gedanken noch Lächeln und es wirklich ohne es Bewusst gelernt zu haben durchlaufen lassen jedoch bin ich innerlich nur noch wie ein Kleinkind der sich für alles Weigern will. Ich merke diese sachen z.b. das mein innerer Geist sich Weigert, gründe findet usw. aber ändern kann ich es nicht gerade weil es sich weigert. Dieses nie vorran kommen nimmt mich auseinander. Das hatte ich als Phasen insgesammt 5 mal im Leben in den letztn 2 Jahren aber dieses mal wollte ich es richtig durchziehen und am ende nicht auf alles Scheißen ABER ES KLAPPT EINFACH NICHT. Es ist schlimmer geworden. Wen ich mir ein neues Mindset entwickeln will weigere ich mich innerlich auch als hätte ich einen Doppelwillen oder so. Wieso ist das so? Es ist alles so Kompliziert und durcheinander. So als hätte ich innerlich gar kein glauben an irgendwas obwohl ich weiß was evtl. richtig ist. Mein glauben an Sachen von tiefsten inneren mangelt. Ich sehe das alles bewusst und nicht mal das kann ich richtig erklären. Ich könnte sagen von solchen Sachen gibt es 1000 weitere. Ich habe auch noch ständige Meinungswechsel und erzähle dinge ständig anders was mich auch in den Wahnsinn treibt. Ich weiß nicht mehr was richtig oder falsch ist an was ich glauben kann oder darf KEINE AHNUNG. Ich will aber nicht in den Scheiß auf alles Modus aber will auch nicht da sein wo ich bin. Hätte ich doch nur irgendwie die möglichkeit auf 10 Din A4 Blättern alles ordentlich und mit allen Details zu bennen (was ich auch zich mal versucht habe) könnte ich es wirklich schaffen das evtl. irgendwer checkt was sache ist. Außerdem wollte ich noch nennen das ich kein Autismus Spektrum habe, da ich glaube das einige hier verdacht darauf bekommen können. Ich denke jeden der seine Minuten auf meinen Text gerichtet habe und würde mich auf Antworten freuen und hoffe das ich keine Mitfühler sondern Lösungshelfende Menschen finde (die vielleicht ähnliche Erfahrung haben was ich ehrlich gesagt auch bezweifle). Ich habe nicht mal mehr nerv auf sachen wie ,,Ich verstehe dich ganz gut und fühle es mit dir''! Ich will nur noch Lösen und dann Leben. 

Zukunftskrieg August 22nd
@Zukunftskrieg Ich glaube ich habe den Kommentar gar nicht richtig beachtet und habe es als ,,Schreibt eure Probleme'' empfunden, aber glaube das ihr verständniss habt.
lovelyMoment32 August 22nd

@Anyakn0625 peace and happiness 

StarrySkies1236 August 22nd

I’m sorry if I made things weird or worse, I didn’t know how fast they would make it a thing and didn’t think through the consequences of it. If I could go back in time and stop myself from saying it to them, I would because I managed to ruin the friendship we had and for that I will forever blame myself. On the bad days when you feel like the world hates you, just know that I will always think the world of you and you will always be loved.

Anyakn0625 OP August 22nd

hey its okay to regret but don't hold it for long time its okay to let go and i hope you found peace in lige and found someone you love

diplomaticPenny4344 August 22nd

@Anyakn0625

To my dad, who I never remember - unfortunately due to mental health tried to slit his throat when I was still in nappies and then disappeared - as much as life moves on, my forgiveness and understanding grows with. I love you x

Anyakn0625 OP 3 days ago

hey i m sorry to hear what happens to u but still life is meant to forgive and be forgiven hope you have good and peaceful life agead