Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Forum Oath - for listeners

samc95xc September 23rd, 2014

Members, find your forum oath here

Lately , we have seen that the forums are becoming very much active and lively through your participation . So I moved ahead one step and made a Forum Oath.

Here it is as follows .

"I ____
pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
-by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
-by not sharing any personal media handles.
-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
-by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
-by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
-by loving the time spent in forums .
lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed _
Dated._"

Thanks

Love

Sam

I
Fact about Alcoholism/Alcohol Consumption: Alcohol is a toxic substance in terms of its direct and indirect effects on a wide range of body organs and is a causal factor in more than 200 disease and injury conditions.

Kutless May 10th, 2016

I second this

Abdul92 May 13th, 2016

I Abdul92
-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
-by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
-by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
Signed Abdul92
Dated 13-15-2016

Ranaeil May 15th, 2016

I, Jarysa

-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the Member and fellow Lsteners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.

-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor, who can support me in those times .

-by being brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.

-by believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.

-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a Mentor for more details.

-by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when I see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.

-by loving the time spent in forums.

lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Signed,

Jarysa May 14th, 2016

came2believe May 19th, 2016

I Benjamin pledge to be active in the foruns in my best possible ways

-by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there

lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational through my work.

cinnamoncocoa May 25th, 2016

I, @cinnamoncocoa,
Signed cinnamoncocoa
May 25 2016

Lightworker1111 May 26th, 2016

I Lightworker1111
lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational through my work.
Signed Lightworker1111
Dated 05/26/2016

ItsMichelle May 27th, 2016

I Colorfuljoy84

-by not sharing any personal social media handles.

-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside of me for the members and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to learn and grow.

-by not getting into any public arguements and connecting with a mentor, who can support me in those times.

-by being brave and participating in the community discussions & projects(based on forums)in a healthy & positive way.

-by believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts through training and experience.

-by letting our Forum Mentors Team know when you see any abnormal activites happening in the forums( such as triggering posts/aguements etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.

Lastly,by making the threads lovely and inspirational through my work.

Signed Colorfuljoy84

Dated: 5/26/16

olive May 27th, 2016

I olive99
Signed //Olive00//
Dated 27th May 2016

olive May 27th, 2016

I olive99
Signed _//olive99//
Dated 27th May 2016

EyeRain56 May 30th, 2016

I Nicholle
Signed _//Nicholle//
Dated 29th May 2016

TheSeer June 2nd, 2016

I, TheSeer,

Pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways...

Signed _//TheSeer//
Dated The First of June 2016

Iauren June 2nd, 2016

I @iKat
Signed Kat
Dated 060216

Sventek June 4th, 2016

I pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

Evois June 4th, 2016

I Evois, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways:
( By trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
( By not sharing any personal media handles.
( By sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow. heart
( By not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor, who can support me in those times.
( By being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
( By Believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
( By writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
( By letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
( By loving the time spent in forums.
( Lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed:
Evois
Dated: 4 June 2016

June 7th, 2016

I, PlasticRoses

- by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
- by not sharing any personal media handles.
- by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
- by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
- by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
- by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
- by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
- by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
- by loving the time spent in forums .

Signed @PlasticRoses
Dated 06/07/2016

EuphoricDreamer June 14th, 2016

I, EuphoricDreamer, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a mentor , who can support me in those times.
-by being brave and participating in the community discussions and projects (based on forums) in a healthy and positive way.
-by believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories they belong and connecting to a mentor for more details.
-by letting our forum mentor team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
-lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed //EuphoricDreamer//
Date: 14/06/2016

SnowInOctober June 15th, 2016

I SnowInOctober
Signed SnowInOctober
Dated.15/06/2016

Jessicka June 29th, 2016

I Jessicka,

Signed; Jessicka
Dated; 6/28/16

HelpingHand315 July 2nd, 2016

"I ItsJustMekitty
Signed Kiti
Dated.2.7.2016

ForeverInNeverland July 2nd, 2016

I Forever in Neverland (Anjali)
Signed _ FOREVER IN NEVERLAND
Dated._ 02/07/2016

Aryore July 3rd, 2016

I, Aryore
Signed _//Aryore//
Dated 3rd June 2016

Katyrt July 3rd, 2016

I Katyrt
Signed _//Katyrt//
Dated 2nd July 2016

HopieRemi July 10th, 2016

"I SoothingAsh____
Signed _SoothingAsh
Dated.7/10/16_"

HopieRemi July 19th, 2016

Burning Ember

Signed _//BurningEmber//
Dated 19th July 2016

BreatheEasy247 July 19th, 2016

I BreatheEasy247
Signed _//BreatheEasy247//
Dated 19th July 2016

Glitterybaby July 29th, 2016

I Glitterybaby,
Signed GB
Dated.July 29th 2016

FlowersOfHope August 5th, 2016

@samc95xc

I Hopemaybloom
Signed Hope
Dated 8/4/1026.

HeyItsJ August 20th, 2016

I HeyitsJ
Signed //HeyitsJ//
Dated 20/08/16

Isaac September 5th, 2016

I, Isaac
Signed //Isaac//
Dated 05/09/2016

BellaFreedom September 10th, 2016

I, BellaFreedom,

Pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways...

Signed _//BellaFreedom//
Dated September 10, 2016

Rain45 September 10th, 2016

I dancingrainbow45
Signed _//dancingrainbow45//
Dated 10th September 2016

UntilThen September 13th, 2016

I olive99
Signed _//UntilThen//
Dated 12th September 2016

TheSpiritGuardianOri September 17th, 2016

I, TheSpiritGuardianOri,
- by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
- by not sharing any personal media handles.
- by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
- by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
- by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
- by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
- by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
- by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
- by loving the time spent in forums .
lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed //TheSpiritGuardianOri//
Dated 17th September 2016

warmSoul46 September 20th, 2016

I warmSoul46
Signed _//warmSoul46//
Dated 20th September 2016

JustALover October 1st, 2016

I, JustALover
✧by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
✧by not sharing any personal media handles.
✧by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
✧by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
✧by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
✧by believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
✧by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
✧by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
✧by loving the time spent in forums .
✧lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed // JustALover
Dated // Saturday, October 1, 2016

Nada October 10th, 2016

I NadaMedhat2
Signed _//NadaMedhat2//
Dated 10th October 2016

RaCat October 15th, 2016

"I RaCat pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
Signed by @RaCat
Dated at 2016 14th of October

HarveyM October 22nd, 2016

@samc95xc

I HarveyM
Signed HarveyM
Dated October 22 2016

CassieThePeach October 25th, 2016

I CassieThePeach pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
Signed by @CassieThePeach

10/25/2016

ComradeBear October 28th, 2016

I ComradeBear
Signed ComradeBear
Dated 10/28/16