Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Forum Oath - for listeners

samc95xc September 23rd, 2014

Members, find your forum oath here

Lately , we have seen that the forums are becoming very much active and lively through your participation . So I moved ahead one step and made a Forum Oath.

Here it is as follows .

"I ____
pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
-by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
-by not sharing any personal media handles.
-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
-by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
-by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
-by loving the time spent in forums .
lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed _
Dated._"

Thanks

Love

Sam

I
Fact about Alcoholism/Alcohol Consumption: Alcohol is a toxic substance in terms of its direct and indirect effects on a wide range of body organs and is a causal factor in more than 200 disease and injury conditions.

PuppyLove13 November 4th, 2016

"I PuppyLove13,
-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
-by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
-by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.

PuppyLove13

4/11/16

PuppyLove13 November 8th, 2016

I PuppyLove13, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways by

1. Trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
2. Not sharing any personal media handles.
3. Sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
4. Not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
5. Being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
6. Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
7. Letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
8. Loving the time spent in forums.
Lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

PuppyLove13

November 8, 2016

sunnytea November 11th, 2016

I, SunnyTea
-by loving the time spent in forums.
Lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed SunnyTea
Dated 11/11/16

patientBirch4497 November 13th, 2016

I pledge an oath to be active in the forum

Annaxelia November 18th, 2016

I Annaxelia
Signed _//Annaxelia//
Dated 18th November 2016

Rain45 November 18th, 2016

I warm dancingrainbow45
Signed _//dancingrainbow45//
Dated 18th November 2016

IsaboeOfLumatere November 18th, 2016

I, IsaboeOfLumatere, pledge to be active in the forums in the best possible way I can

- by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there,
- by not sharing any personal media handles,
- by sharing the love and creativity that is inside me with members and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them grow,
- by not getting into any public arguments and instead connecting with a Mentor who can support me in those times,
- by being brave and participating in the community discussions and projects (based on forums) in a healthy and positive way,
- by believing in myself and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience,
- by writing threads in the categories they belong to and connecting with a mentor for more details,
- by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity in the forums (e.g. triggering posts, arguments, etc.) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern,
- by loving the time spent in forums and, lastly,
- by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Signed: IsaboeOfLumatere
Date: November 18th, 2016

Navylady November 20th, 2016

Not sure if I did this or not so I am going to do it now just in case.

I navylady
Signed _//navylady//
Dated November 19th 2016

tranquilForever68 November 21st, 2016

I tranquilForever68
Signed _//warmSoul46//
Dated 21th November 2016

Keanan December 4th, 2016

"I KeananWillListen
Signed. KeananWillListen
Dated.12/4/16

SympatheticPrune2001 December 6th, 2016

I, SympatheticPrune2001
Signed _//SympatheticPrune2001//
Dated 6th December 2016

ImHereForUNow December 23rd, 2016

I, ImHereForUNow,
Signed _//ImHereForUNow//
Dated 6th December 2016

Reececup1986 December 30th, 2016

I Reececup1986
Signed Reececup1986

12/29/16

SympatheticPrune2001 January 23rd, 2017

I SympatheticPrune2001
Signed _//SympatheticPrune2001//
Dated 23rd January 2017

cosmicdreamer08 January 28th, 2017

I owllistentoyou

Signed _//owllistentoyou//

Dated 01.28.17

HarryC January 29th, 2017

"I harrytheunicorn
Signed //harrytheunicorn//
Dated. 29th January 2017"

AutumnLeigh January 29th, 2017

I, AutumnLeigh:
✧by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
✧by not sharing any personal media handles.
✧by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
✧by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
✧by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
✧by believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
✧by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
✧by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
✧by loving the time spent in forums .
✧lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed // AutumnLeigh
Dated // Sunday, January 29, 2016

Reececup1986 January 30th, 2017

I Reececup1986
Signed Reececup1986
Dated 29th January 2017

Sventek February 24th, 2017

I, Sventek
✧by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
✧by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
✧by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
✧by believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
✧by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
✧by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
Signed // Sventek
Dated // Saturday, Feb 24, 2017

calmZebra60 February 25th, 2017

I, calmZebra60

iTheOverseer February 27th, 2017

I iTheOverseer

Signed _//iTheOverseer//

Dated February 26th, 2017//

ShadlokVance March 6th, 2017

"I Shadlok
-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for other members and listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.

-by not getting into any public arguments
-by Believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts through feedback and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories, they belong & connecting to a forum mentor if unsure
-by flagging any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can be addressed.
-by loving the time spent in forums.
-lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed ShadlokVance

Gabe March 14th, 2017

I RubberDaisies
Signed _//RubberDaisies/
Dated 23rd September 2014

crimsonMelon8700 March 14th, 2017

I pledge to help others.

dancingStrawberry34 April 3rd, 2017

I, DancingStrawberry34

May 6th, 2017

I, YourBestFriend,

- by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
- by not sharing any personal media handles.
- by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
- by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
- by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
- by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
- by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
- by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
- by loving the time spent in forums .
lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Signed:
YourBestFriend

Dated: May 6th, 2017.

PetiteSara May 14th, 2017

I, PetiteSara, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

- by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
- by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
- by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
- by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
- by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
- by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
- by loving the time spent in forums

Signed,

PetiteSara

14/5 2017

caringLight May 16th, 2017

@samc95xc

I pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
Signed caringLight
date:16/05/2017

Artemidesia May 18th, 2017

I, compassion4you14,

- by loving the time spent in forums .

Signed:
compassion4you14

Dated: May 18th, 2017.

damselinthisdress May 22nd, 2017

I, damselinthisdress

sujaypai May 31st, 2017

"I sujaypai
Signed sujaypai
Dated. 1 June 2017"

June 6th, 2017

I, AlfalfaSproutDeux, pledge to be active in the forums in the best possible ways by:

-Trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
-Not sharing any personal media handles.
-Sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
-Not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor, who can support me in those times.
-Being brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
-Believing in myself and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-Writing threads in the categories in which they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
-Letting our Forum Mentor Team know when I see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
-Loving the time spent in forums.
-Making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Signed: AlfalfaSproutDeux
Dated: 06/06/17

Isha June 25th, 2017

I, Isha2017
Signed - Isha
Dated- 25.06.2017

rebecca947 July 14th, 2017

@samc95xc

I rebecca947
Signed _//rebecca947//
Dated 14th July 2017

RinRinChan July 26th, 2017

I, Rinrinchan

pledge to be active on the forums in my best possible ways
✧by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a mentor, who can support me in those times.
✧by believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts through training and experience.
✧by writing threads, in the categories, they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
✧by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening on the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
✧by loving the time spent in the forum.

RinRinChan July 26th, 2017

Signed - Rin

Date: 26/7/2017

SunFern August 5th, 2017

I SunFern

5 August, 2017

SunFern

SpeedyHare August 24th, 2017

I pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
Signed adaptiveLight27
date:25/08/2017

CastielIsPerfect August 29th, 2017

I, CastielIsPerfect

Rozaria August 30th, 2017

I, Rozaria,

Pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
Signed //Rozaria//
Dated.//08-29-2017//