Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Forum Oath - for listeners

samc95xc September 23rd, 2014

Members, find your forum oath here

Lately , we have seen that the forums are becoming very much active and lively through your participation . So I moved ahead one step and made a Forum Oath.

Here it is as follows .

"I ____
pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
-by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
-by not sharing any personal media handles.
-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
-by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
-by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
-by loving the time spent in forums .
lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed _
Dated._"

Thanks

Love

Sam

I
Fact about Alcoholism/Alcohol Consumption: Alcohol is a toxic substance in terms of its direct and indirect effects on a wide range of body organs and is a causal factor in more than 200 disease and injury conditions.

Kete November 27th, 2014

I kete
-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
-by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
-by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
Signed kete
Dated 26rd november2014

Alena9896 December 6th, 2014

"I alena9896
alena9896

​6th december2014

Kristynsmama December 8th, 2014

I angelwing2

-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor, who can support me in those times.

-by being brave and participating in the community discussions and projects based on forums in a healthy positive way.

-by believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts through trainings and experience.

-by writing threads in the categories where they belong and connecting to a mentor for details.

-by letting our forum mentor team know when I see any abnormal activity happening in the forums such as triggering posts arguments so they can intervene and try to address the concerns.

-by loving the time spent in the forums.

lastly by making the threads lovely and inspirational through my work.

signed: Angelwings2

dated: December 8, 2014

wonderfulPurple52 December 11th, 2014

I, Wonderfulpurple52, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways by:
- trying to create and maintain a positive environment
- not sharing any personal media handles
- sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the members and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them grow
- not getting into public arguments and instead connecting with a mentor who can support me in those times
- being brave and participating the the community discussions and projects (based on forums) in a healthy and positive way
- believing in myself and constantly desiring to improve my posts through training and experience
- writing threads in the categories they belong, and connecting to a mentor for more details
- letting our Forum Mentor Team know when I see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (eg, triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern
- loving the time spent in the forums
- and last, by making the threads lovely and inspiration through my work.

Signed,
Wonderfulpurple52

Annie01 December 11th, 2014

IAnnie01

Signed Annie01
Dated 12/11/14

BubblyBrook December 11th, 2014

"I Bubblybrook
Signed _BB
Dated._11/12/2014

Sharry December 14th, 2014

ISharry
Signed:Sharry
Dated:14thDecember 2014

LucioleAudacieuse December 15th, 2014

"I, LucioleAudacieuse,pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways :
- by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
- by not sharing any personal media handles.
- by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
- by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
- by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
- by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
- by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
- by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
- by loving the time spent in forums .
Signed, Luciole Audacieuse
Dated : 15/12/2014

Thanks <3

wonderer December 15th, 2014

I Wonderer
Signed Wonderer
Dated 15th December 2014

AGirlWithNoHearing December 15th, 2014

"I, AGirlWithNoHearing, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

__ AGirlWithNoHearing__

​Dated: December 15th, 2014

AstridKingsley December 15th, 2014

I AstridKingsley,pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
Signed, AstridKingsley
Dated:15/12/14

Jerome December 21st, 2014

I Jerome,

lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Signed Jerome

Dated 21 December 2014

ConallBranagin January 1st, 2015

"I Aedan

Aedan M.S. 1/1/15

SoaringSky January 16th, 2015

I Evangeline,
EvangelineLover

1/16/2015

AkankshaP February 22nd, 2015

I Akanksha,
//Ringingbells2015//

2/22/2015

March 4th, 2015

I,maku,

- by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
- by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
- by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
- by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
- by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
lastly,
- by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Signed maku
Dated 4th March 2015.

ZaraSmiles March 4th, 2015

I, Zara,
? by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
?by not sharing any personal media handles.
? by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
? by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
? by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
? by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
? by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
? by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
? by loving the time spent in forums .
? lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed KeepOnSmiling
Dated 4th March 2015

bestTruth96 March 5th, 2015

I bestTruth96
Signed bestTruth96
Dated 3/5/15

ListenandLove March 24th, 2015

"I ListenandLove

ListenandLove
3/24/2015

Ellseaa April 1st, 2015

I EllseeEll,

Signed EllseeEll

Ila April 22nd, 2015

I Resisti
-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.​
Signed _//Resisti//
Dated._ 22/04/15​

Roadie April 30th, 2015

Good for you @Resisti :)

Upbeat April 25th, 2015

I kash216 pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways -by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there. -by not sharing any personal media handles. -by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow. -by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times . -by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way. -by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.​ -by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details. -by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern. -by loving the time spent in forums . lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work. Signed _//kash216// Dated._ 25/04/2015

Roadie April 30th, 2015

Awesome @Kash216 :)

Upbeat April 30th, 2015

heart

Thank you

@roadie

FallenAngel06 April 30th, 2015

I, Riya,

Signed Riya

Dated 30April2015

Roadie April 30th, 2015

Thank you @FallenAngel06 :)

CoffeeTeaAndHonesty May 1st, 2015

I, CoffeeTeaAndHonesty,
pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways:

-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor, who can support me in those times .
-by Believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational though mywork.

Signed: CoffeeTeaAndHonesty
Date: 1 May 2015

ZoeAlwaysSmile May 4th, 2015

I alwayssmile0,

heartby trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
heartby not sharing any personal media handles.
heartby sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
heartby not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
heartby being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
heartby Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
heartby writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
heartby letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
heartby loving the time spent in forums .

Signed alwayssmile0

Dated 4thMay 2015

Ocean May 5th, 2015

I, Kay

Pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

By trying to create and maintain a positive environement there.

By not sharing any personal media handles.

By sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them grow.

By not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor, who can support me in those times.

By being brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy and positive way.

By believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts through trainings and experience.

By writing threats, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.

By letting our Forum Mentors Team know when you see any adnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc.) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.

By loving the time spent in forums.

Lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational through my work.

Signed Kay.

Dated Tuesday, May 5th, 2015.

Reececup1986 May 7th, 2015

I Reececup1986,

Signed:

Reececup1986

SunflowerDory May 7th, 2015

I SophieZhang9805,

Signed Sophie

7 May 2015

Adesa May 8th, 2015

I Adesa pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways -by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there. -by not sharing any personal media handles. -by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow. -by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times . -by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way. -by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.​ -by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details. -by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern. -by loving the time spent in forums . lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work. Signed Adesa Dated 9/5/2015

originalTurtle70 May 9th, 2015

I Catherine,

Love, Catherine

Oceangirl456 May 12th, 2015

I fallyn

Signed Fallyn

IIMercifulHarmonyII May 13th, 2015

I, Riya,

Signed 😺harleen

Dated 14th May, 2015

HealingLotus May 17th, 2015

"I SacredBlossom/SaraMarie

Signed: ~SacredBlossom~
Dated5/17/2015

Reececup1986 May 20th, 2015

"I Reececup1986
Signed: Reececup1986

Dated.5/20/2015

Isaac May 21st, 2015

I, CrucifiedSoul

lastly,
- by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Signed: CrucifiedSoul

Dated: 5/22/2015

FlowerInDisguise19 May 23rd, 2015

I, Rabea (sweetBlueberry19)
lastly ,by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed:Rabea (sweetBlueberry19)?

23.05.2015?