Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ramblings 3

Iamwhoiamwhoami December 31st, 2023

Nothing new, same issues . I miss the people here. I have been really struggling the last few months. I have been really trying and it seems like I am going back instead of forward.

Tinywhisper11 3 days ago

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂 we will always have each other ❤

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP 3 days ago

@Tinywhisper11

I am eternally grateful to have been blessed with having you embedded in my heart.

I truly was lost without knowing how you were doing…..

It was terrifying for me , fearing the worst, we just found each other and the negative thoughts that overwhelm me took over and just made it so much worse.

Then the warmth came flooding over me with the first message you sent me a little while ago I literally just about passed out with relief.

❤️❤️❤️I love you ❤️❤️❤️

@Tinywhisper11

I wish I could type faster and with no mistakes to correct. I don’t want to lose this connection with you . I should figure out this thing with these pictures that you love to send, so I could send some back to you as well.❤️❤️💕

Tinywhisper11 3 days ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami we will never loose our connection ❤ not ever, not in heaven or on earth🙂❤ chosen family stays together always 

greys-anatomy-amelia-shepherd.gif

@Tinywhisper11

I actually am kind of feeling a little hungry, I haven’t felt hungry for several days. And the knot in my stomach is loosening up. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tinywhisper11 3 days ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami yaaay! Go get yourself something nice to eat, and have one for me too. Liquid food is disgusting😝😝😝

Tinywhisper11 3 days ago

@Tinywhisper11 oh and those funny pictures I like. When you go to reply to a message there are lots of squares with symbols on them at the top. There's one that looks like a magic wand. That one will take you to the pics ❤❤

@Tinywhisper11

I don’t have that symbol on my phone keyboard but when I am able to I will get my laptop and see if it shows up there

@Tinywhisper11

I agree , liquid food whether it’s through a straw or an iv is very disgusting. Food for can wait, talking with you is more important right now.❤️❤️

Tinywhisper11 3 days ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami next time if I dissapear it's either cause I'm just to week, but will try to check in as much as I can ❤

I'm normally paralysed from the waist down, but now my left side is paralysed too, I'm gonna have another spine surgery soon, hopefully they can sort that part out ❤

@Tinywhisper11

I understand, I’m not sure I won’t freak out again, but I understand. I will never let go, I just want to be there in person, sitting beside you, I am always thinking of you, I hope they figure it out really soon. I will try and be patient for you.

❤️❤️❤️

Tinywhisper11 3 days ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami I will try to be here as much as possible ❤ you mean the world to me, I really love you. We will always be holding hands, and together we can get through everything. Now you go eat I'm gonna have to rest a little while ❤

@Tinywhisper11

Whatever you need.. You are the most important thing to take care of .

❤️❤️I Love You, Never Letting Go ❤️❤️

Tinywhisper11 3 days ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami I'll see you soon angel ❤❤ I love you ❤

@Tinywhisper11 You will be in my thoughts (as well as many others around here) 💕

Tinywhisper11 2 days ago

@adventurousBranch3786 thanks branch ❤❤ don't worry I'll be ok🙂

amiablePeace77 2 days ago

@Tinywhisper11

I hope the surgery will help tiny. You are a wonderful supportive person despite all what you've gone through. You never fail to support others here. I will keep you in my prayers 💙

Tinywhisper11 2 days ago

@amiablePeace77 awww thanks Ami ❤ everyone is being so kind to me ❤❤

mytwistedsoul 3 days ago

@Tinywhisper11 Hey you ❤️ It's nice to see you back

Tinywhisper11 3 days ago

@mytwistedsoul hi soul ❤❤ thanks, I'm gonna try be here when I'm well enough to🙂 ❤ so your the other person iam was talking about missing me🙂 how are you sweetie??

mytwistedsoul 3 days ago

@Tinywhisper11 You take your time and get better ok? ❤️ Oh I was one of many I'm sure 😊 You're a big presence so when you're not here it's definitely noticed ❤️ *hugs you gently and sends healing vibes* 

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP 2 days ago

I feel like I want to shout from the rooftops to all of her friends that she is ok but still struggling, but that is her news to share.

Tinywhisper11 2 days ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami you carry on😂😂 but you know there's this invention called phones😂😂😂😂😂

But I don’t know all of your friends names and phone numbers.

Tinywhisper11 2 days ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami 😂😂😂 I don't have a phone, and all my friends are on this site ❤😁

@Tinywhisper11

A phone is used for calling, a computer is for internet stuff. So how do you propose I go about doing that then?❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tinywhisper11 2 days ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 yep! Ok so we are in agreement, we will just shout it from the roof tops😂😂😂

@Helgafy

I heard from Tiny , she is alive but still very ill. She is now paralyzed on one side. They are planning spine surgery.

The young woman can’t seem to catch a break.

I was trying to bite my tongue and not shout it out at the highest mountain peak, because it is her story to tell. But I think she would be ok with my bringing it up here in this bit of writings, to the few who come back here a little bit and all love Tiny and only wish her the best . I think Twist and a couple others have already been here and found out about Tiny. I haven’t heard from you today, so I thought you would like to know.

I truly hope you’re doing ok, … you’re in my thoughts as well..

Tinywhisper11 2 days ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami ❤❤❤ hi Helga ❤ don't worry I'm ok ❤

Helgafy 2 days ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

Friend - yesterday my brother was visiting me. He comes once pr. week with groceries and we talk for 2 hours. Then I don't write here so much. And yes - we're all very relieved about hearing something from Tiny and we shout from the roof of the houses - "Listen - Tiny has said hello!" She's suffering (as you also do) so hard and we don't like that at all. We bless her in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. There has been a periode of warmer days here. So red, yellow and light pink roses are at my terrassegarden. Can you please pick them and hand them over to @Tinywhisper11. I think you can express your heart's feelings by doing that. And I know @mytwistedsoul will bring her his homemade icecream. If she don't want to eat it now I'm sure the home where she lives has a freezer so that she can eat it later. I lift you all up to our Father in heavens place.

I am confused, I am elated that Tiny is still with us, but I am feeling scared and anxious about what the near future holds in store for her, much less the long term. She has been the so much, and still continues to fight.

I am confused because I am feeling an extreme range of ?emotions? at the same time. In addition to those regarding Tiny, I still struggle in my darkness and everything that goes along with it.

However my feelings don’t matter. All that matters is Tiny and her well being.

amiablePeace77 2 days ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

It can be very hard to hear what others have been through and are still going through but please never forget that you matter too and that there is support for you here 💙

Thank you

@amiablepeace77

Thank you

Tinywhisper11 2 days ago

@amiablePeace77 yes that's right. Iam I love you ❤ and I want to help you, so many others do to ❤

BlueDarkAurora 2 days ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami Both of your feelings matter just as much. But I think that's what it is to love someone, they come first ^-^ I'm glad you both get to share this beautiful bond. 

@BlueDarkAurora

Thank you

Tinywhisper11 2 days ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami I'll be back soon ❤

@Tinywhisper11

I will be here waiting with bells on ❤️❤️

Tinywhisper11 2 days ago

@Iamwhoiamwhoami sorry I was gone for so long, I'm in a lot of pain and things take forever to do right now. It's hard only being able to move your arm and head. But sweetie, I'm going to be ok, after the surgery I'll be back to speeding around theese hallways😁❤ you must remember you have also been through so much, and we are here for each other ❤