Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ramblings 3

Iamwhoiamwhoami December 31st, 2023

Nothing new, same issues . I miss the people here. I have been really struggling the last few months. I have been really trying and it seems like I am going back instead of forward.

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP September 28th

@Tinywhisper11

So far that’s the plan. ❤️

Tinywhisper11 September 28th

@Iamwhoiamwhoami ok ❤ now forget all about it for the next 6 days😁❤

@Tinywhisper11

That is as easily done as it was to write it. I have been known to forget my own name on a regular basis.❤️❤️❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami that's ok, I'll remind you ❤ your name is angel ❤

@Tinywhisper11

I would appreciate the reminder ❤️❤️❤️

You have me confused now, because your name is Sweet Angel 💕💕💕💕

@Iamwhoiamwhoami 😁 ok your name can be 🤔🤔🤔 earth angel, or my sweet little moron 😁❤

Helgafy September 29th

@Tinywhisper11

Moron - lol.

Tinywhisper11 September 30th

@Helgafy 😁😁😁

Helgafy September 29th

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

Last time I remember it went really well with the driving.

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP September 29th

@Helgafy

Yes it did help, I just need to watch my times a little better. I think I took them a bit too close together. If I remember correctly.

@Iamwhoiamwhoami it's only 10pm and I'm wide awake, ready for the day😁 that hospital really messed up my schedule😂😂

@Iamwhoiamwhoami being ill sucks. Other than going to work, what do you miss doing the most??

I really really miss being able to do art and crafts right now

@Tinywhisper11

Going to work was the only thing that I had. It helped distract my thoughts a little bit. I don’t have hobbies or any activities that I enjoy. When I was off work, I was so drained from the combination of the job and the internal battle in my head, that I did what I am doing now. Spending my off time bedridden. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami that's ok ❤ at least you had something to occupy your days. I've never worked, I don't know what it is like. My aim is to go exploring. I'd also like to donate my time to charity, when I get well enough ❤ they are all just dreams though ❤ but it's nice to have dreams ❤

@Tinywhisper11

Those are wonderful dreams. They actually sound like realistic goals ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami hopefully 🙂 ❤ but travelling/exploring I don't think I'll ever be in a place mentally or physically for that. But you never know, I always hold on to the hope of 'oneday' 😁❤

@Iamwhoiamwhoami you know you said arthritis tells you the weather. So you mean when it gets cold,it plays up more??

@Tinywhisper11

Yes and also when it rains. ❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami oh wow! When it rains too. You are very unique ❤❤ a couple of the older folks here have athritis🙁 so I understand how painful that is🙁 bless you. The one man here, he gets it so bad is hand can lock up for days

@Tinywhisper11

It gets really painful, and my hands do lockup a lot, but this pain that I have been experiencing with the back and legs is a lot worse. My arthritis hasn’t progressed to the point yet of hands locking up for days. ❤️❤️❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami arthritis is painful🙁 bless you

@Iamwhoiamwhoami ok I gotta go for a while ❤ my carer is here, we are gonna get the piggies out to play for a bit😁❤ I love you ❤❤ hugs you tightly ❤❤ I'll be back later ❤❤

Ok, I love you too.❤️❤️❤️ Have fun ❤️❤️❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami I'm just drinking my coffee now😋 then gonna have a shower cause I'm sweaty ❤

@Tinywhisper11

Well since you’re getting caffeinated and so full of energy, take 2 showers, one for me and one for you. I haven’t had the to try it again for awhile. I am a big chicken of the pain . ❤️❤️❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami your not a chicken, being in constant pain is not easy🙁 I think your  very brave🙂 I can't shower alone, I need my carers to wash me. So don't worry about it ❤❤ it's a very challenging thing to do, especially cause you gotta climb in the bath

@Tinywhisper11

Like I said, ask them to do it twice, once for you and once for me. I can then pretend that I am a little bit cleaner. ❤️❤️❤️🙄🙄🙏🙏

@Iamwhoiamwhoami 2 of my pigs stay nice and clean, but one of them has longer hair, so he gets a bit dirty, their not the cleanest of animals. So I just have pig (the long haired one) a bath😁 he quite likes it ❤ the other two I bath every 3 months😁

@Tinywhisper11

That sounds like an interesting activity, ❤️❤️❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami it's actually really fun 😁 and he behaves so well, and looks funny after😁 ok im gonna go shower ❤❤ see you later ❤❤I love you ❤

❤️❤️I love you too ❤️❤️

Tinywhisper11 September 29th

@Iamwhoiamwhoami I had a shower for you, now you smell like lavender😁

Tinywhisper11 September 29th

@Iamwhoiamwhoami don't forget to take your meds ❤❤ I'm looking what to buy myself for birthday and xmas😁 I looooovveee xmas🎅 but I love you more ❤❤

@Tinywhispee11

Lavender is a scent I love, I just woke up after falling asleep for a little nap. Your birthday?? So when is your birthday if you don’t mind my asking? ❤️❤️❤️ I love you ❤️❤️❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami november the third ❤ I accept diamonds, cheques and all major credit 😁😁 thanks in advance ❤

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP September 30th

@Tinywhisper11

❤️ Ok, well I only accept ❤️ Well, why don’t we save that for if / when we meet in person. ❤️❤️ Of course I would have to be reminded a little in advance ❤️❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami sounds good😁❤

@Tinywhisper11

❤️❤️Thank you for the medication reminder, for being in a different time zone, six hours difference, you got that reminder in right on time. I take my nighttime batch at 10 o’clock, give or take a bit depending on old timer naps 💤💤💤 I woke up about 11 and actually checked my phone to see if you , or anyone else messaged me. Then I took my meds. Does that tell you something about where I rate the importance of things right now? ❤️❤️. My health is secondary to hearing from all of you❤️❤️ Actually I should have probably used the word pain maybe, I would not be too badly affected if I didn’t take most of my meds.

Other than the blood pressure med, the nerve and pain meds. And the one for the headaches and such from concussions. The rest are over the counter, a multi vitamin , nexium for severe acid reflux, another vitamin the doctor recommended, and a couple of other supplements that I take for the trans side of me that even though I will never be able to live as I probably should live with that part of me towards the front a lot more and a part of my daily life, the changes made by these meds I don’t want to lose. Part of the changes are a little bit physically noticeable.

There is a body cream supplement that I haven’t used since I have been bedridden. I know that my supplements interact ok with the pain medication, but the cream is one ai apply on my legs, and am hesitant on affecting the effects of the meds.

Actually those supplements I have not told my doctor about and I don’t plan to. I don’t want anything about my trans part of me on my medical records.

❤️❤️I love you ❤️❤️

@Iamwhoiamwhoami I understand but it's kinda sad, you should be able to embrace your trans side, everyone should. Maybe one day you will be able to ❤ oneday when we live together, I'll accidentally throw out all your clothes, and you'll have no other option than to wear my dresses😁 ❤ but I'm sure those tablets won't interfere with your current medical condition, so try not to worry about it ❤❤

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP September 30th

@Tinywhisper11

❤️ we will see what the future brings ❤️