Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My daily ramblings

Iamwhoiamwhoami December 1st, 2022

I am finally going to follow the lead and try and avoid posting in multiple different places. I am going to try and do most of my rambling in this thread.

My cognitive issues are making it harder and harder for me to focus on multiple things. That combined with my laundry list of other issues, makes functioning at all near impossible.

Having to go through medication experimentation again is going to make it even harder.

Whenever I have to refocus because I literally can’t remember blocks of time or where I am and why I’m here kinds of things , I’m usually able to come here and figure out through my posts and profile etc.

That has proven to not work very well at times. I wondered if I centralized my thoughts here that maybe that might work better.

That also keeps me from being a distraction from those who are more deserving than I.

Helgafy December 19th, 2022

@adventurousBranch3786

Hi advent.

Nice to see you here. I posted to @GlenM about the tree here. He asked me to link him to it. I don't know how to do that. Can you please help me.

From your friend Helga.

adventurousBranch3786 December 20th, 2022

@Helgafy. I see the link from below. Do you see it?

Helgafy December 21st, 2022

@adventurousBranch3786

Yes advent. I see it. So now I think he has seen the tree. My ME-brain get so easy confused! Ha.ha.

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP December 21st, 2022

@adventurousBranch3786

It is finished, page nine has a few links to short video clips of it. If you’re interested.

mytwistedsoul December 19th, 2022

@Iamwhoiamwhoami Hey :) Your tree looks amazing! I'm so glad you decided to put it up! You did an awesome job!

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP December 19th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Thank you, I am appreciative of your enjoyment.

@mytwistedsoul

Hi.

I posted to @GlenM (our leader) about the tree here. He asked me to link him to it. I don't know how to do that. Can you please help me.

From Helga.

mytwistedsoul December 20th, 2022

@Helgafy Hey Helgafy :) sure! No problem

https://www.7cups.com/forum/50OverCommunity_193/General_2434/Mydailyramblings_292332/?p=7

Just copy and paste the blue to him. It will bring him right to this page

Helgafy December 21st, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Thank you, thank you, thank you - from "mytwistedbrain" ha.ha.

mytwistedsoul December 21st, 2022

@Helgafy lol! You're welcome! :)

@mytwistedsoul

It is finished, page nine has a few links to short video clips of it if you’re interested

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

WOW!

@Helgafy

I was just thinking about you, hoping you’re doing ok.

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP December 18th, 2022

_1671400055.image.jpg

hopefulPond6108 December 18th, 2022

@Iamwhoiamwhoami 👏 Applause!!! What a beautiful 🎄tree!!!

@hopefulPond6108

Thank you, I am appreciative of your enjoyment.

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP December 18th, 2022

The last one was just of the messages that I still have to put on the tree . Well over a hundred to go yet.

_1671412326.image.jpg

_1671412446.image.jpg

juliak1968 December 19th, 2022

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

Your tree is sooo originally beautiful!

@juliak1968

Thsnk you and I am grateful you enjoy it

@juliak1968

It is finished, I put links to 3 short video clips along with a short message , right now it’s on page nine. If you’re interested.

juliak1968 December 22nd, 2022

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

Thanks, I'll go look for them now :-)

I am done for tonight, I have nothing left to give to this project tonight, completely exhausted.

December 19th, 2022

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

Oh, how very beautiful your tree is. I am so so proud of you. You deserve to rest. Extraordinary job.

I hope you feel proud of yourself. That tree brought tears to my eyes😂.

Happy holidays me dear friend🛌💤

@scarletPear1945

Thank you so much, but it is not finished.

I appreciate your kind words.

December 19th, 2022

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

It is still gorgeous

@scarletPear1945

Thank you, I truly appreciate your enjoyment.

@scarletPear1945

I finished it , a few links to short video clips of it on page nine, if you’re interested.

I do hope everyone here enjoys this project, it is for you. The kindness and compassion and support from this community built this project. I am just a lowly “vessel” that started putting the pieces together.

Though it is not finished. I will try and find the strength to complete it in the next evening or two after I finish work.

December 19th, 2022

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

Looking forward to the finished product🎄

I have been trying so hard to not post any of my negativity at least until this project is completed. I am sorry I have to let it out.

I have this desire to complete this project for everyone one here as my way of saying thank you. As I have stated in other posts, I am definitely not in any way a holiday or celebratory person. I don’t like being the center of attention, I live like a hermit for a lot of reasons. But this project represents something that I feel a strong need to put together and share with this community.

I may have spent a lot of exhausting, very difficult, draining hours trying to put the pieces together. But this community deserves the credit for this project. Hopefully everyone will understand why if and when I get it finished.

My brain flickers have been out of control the past couple days. My depression is raging, anxiety is high on the list of highly active issues. This project is extremely difficult for me in a broad spectrum of ways. Focus, motivation , desire, brain flickering , extreme distaste for celebrations, not being the focus of attention, are just a few. As the days go on my physical abilities and my mental abilities are fading, they may have been fading for awhile and I am just noticing or they are slipping away rapidly, I am not sure which it is. I guess it doesn’t matter.

The simplest tasks that used to take a few minutes take a half or more. Others that I spend hours on and triple check my work, the outcome is a complete mess. Nothing like what I thought I did.

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

You must rest.

@Helgafy

I finished it, page nine has a few links to short video clips of it. If you’re interested

Doing this project I have realized how bad my memory is getting, I copied, pasted, printed every response (up until Saturday mornings) that I have gotten on the threads that I posted. I have tried to respond to each with some form of a thank you, I have missed a few, I apologize for that. My point is that I didn’t remember any of them. None….. I am so ashamed of that.

I understand my future involves this happening completely. It is just another thing that is crumbling in my foundation.

I am ashamed that I am rambling about my miseries when there are millions of others whose issues can be dealt with and they have a n excellent chance at some form of healing and happiness. I am ashamed that there are wonderful, beautiful, kind, caring, compassionate people here reading my writings and sharing their kindness and support to someone like me whose future doesn’t include a bright path . I’m grateful that I am a part of this community,

I have fallen down and this time I’m accepting my place.

I accept this fate which I cannot change.

I will try and adapt and change so I stop posting the negative feelings here and I can let my body and mind drift peacefully down the current that is currently pulling it down.

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

2 more posts to you at page 7

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

I have a message to you at page 6 too.

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP December 20th, 2022

@Helgafy

Thank you for being such a wonderful person.

@Helgafy

I looked at them and responded back . Thank you so very much.

I don’t think I am going to get to the tree thing tonight. I have a small surprise to complete this project. I am not having a very good day today and I can’t shake anything today. In fact it is a very bad day.

Hopefully I can finish it by Thursday sometime.

I am off work for awhile starting Thursday. So hopefully I can somehow get myself motivated to get this done for everyone.