Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Re-Introducing Member Compassion Course

ASilentObserver July 8th, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well.

This post is about - 7 Cups Compassion Course which was created by Laura. The course is for members only. Not for listeners!

The goal of this course is to understand and know the basics of practicing compassion and help & support our members to have a compassionate experience in the group support chat rooms. This course allows you to foster healthy conversations and connections as well as be a compassionate, loving, supportive, and amazing member of the chat rooms and the community.

Who can participate?

Any member can take this quiz. Even if you are an experienced member, then also welcome to take part in it. Because we are all learning and practicing compassion.

How can a member participate?

• Once you have completed the course, please let us know in the comments of this post.
  • Also, tag any 3 members you know to invite them to take the quiz as well.
  • Your responses to the course will be graded and if you successfully passed it, you will receive, “Compassion Hero” badge.
  • If you didn’t pass, that’s okay. Feedback will be shared and then you can retake the course.

Please remember that this course is designed to help you practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Because it is kindness that makes any place a better place to live in. Also, it will make you feel more comfortable, and well equipped to participate and be a wonderful participant in the group support chat rooms and forums.

If you have any feedback to improve the course or any other ideas, please let us know in the comments of this thread.

On that note, I invite you to take the compassion course here: https://tinyurl.com/4us8x8ue

A big thank you to @vivelespatates for single-handedly managing this initiative for all these years!

Edit: by ASilentObserver on 04/06/2022

yellowLand3941 July 27th, 2022

@ASilentObserver just completed the course!

ASilentObserver OP July 27th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before July 27th, 2022.

Congratulations to our 14 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@happychipmunk @jda3902907 @mariainfj @natalienatalien @QuickCheetah @XzY1000 @Happyducky8 @lionfriend3250 @whitejenny @passionateHickory9496 @YellowLand3941 @LessMusical @shyprune8738

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message.

mariainfj July 27th, 2022

nice thank youu ! :)

Stinkysluggr July 27th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I have taken the quiz, though I think I accidentally took it twice:,) oops. Anyway, I’m somewhat new so I don’t have any members I know of who I can tag.

Jojobahnojo July 28th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I’ve finished the course ❤️

ASilentObserver OP July 28th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before July 28th, 2022.

Congratulations to our 10 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@Ilmondoinunlibro @Helloblackberry @Stinkysluggr @humorousZebra9194 @Jannel @bluecheeseisrank @Imworkinonit @MrsRas9295 @creativeYard5710 @jojobahnojo

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message.

Numbr3 July 28th, 2022

@ASilentObserver - I completed the course.

Kitty2018 July 28th, 2022

I took this course very useful 🙂

DragonView July 29th, 2022
Done @ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP July 29th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before July 29th, 2022.

Congratulations to our 11 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@hicsuntdracones @creativeYard5710 @amiableBeing8117 @Numbr3 @Kitty2018 @proactiveSea7606 @Gabriellelm @dragonview @JovialPanda @amusingOwl9567 @katiebearolo

katiebearolo July 29th, 2022

@ASilentObserver Did it! <3

ASilentObserver OP July 29th, 2022

@katiebearolo thank you Katie. Congratulations, you became a Compassion Hero. Badge assigned to you. Great responses and thoughts. How did you find it?

AnonymousDesi July 29th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I completed my 7cups compassion course.

sunnyNectarine4614 July 30th, 2022

@ASilentObserver. I took the course. Really great questions and situations.

Luna268 July 30th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Hello. Just took the course. I don't know anyone else directly in here...I can't tag anyone else.

I really enjoyed the course content and hope to get to know others as I keep joining some activities.

Thanks!

July 30th, 2022

@ASilentObserver done, tagging @sophielations @camuss00 @goingsafari

WinterGold July 30th, 2022

🌻 @ASilentObserver Completed. Thank you 🌻

EmeraldGremlin July 30th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I have completed the compassion course.

TheBPDBaddie August 1st, 2022

@ASilentObserver I completed the course and quiz!

TheBPDBaddie August 1st, 2022

Just a side note, I haven't quite clicked with anyone on this app yet, so that's why I haven't tagged anyone!

FuzzyHugsX0X0 August 1st, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I've just completed the course and I'm glad this was introduced. Some of the questions really made me think about what compassion means to me. I think this will help create a better and safer environment for everybody here.

ASilentObserver OP August 1st, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Aug 01, 2022.

Congratulations to our 15 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@persistentsquare123 @AnonymousDesi @dapperGrapefruit1728 @sunnyNectarine4614 @ErosX @Luna268 @waterunicorn @NamanGoel2002 @WinterGold @ChloeVSCO @EmeraldGremlin @Myosotis17 @TheBPDBaddie @imaginativeGlobe5370 @FuzzyHugsX0X0

land749 August 1st, 2022

Just completed the quiz (:

courageousOrange1622 August 1st, 2022

Completed the course! Thank you for sharing it!

noahslilark August 1st, 2022

@ASilentObserver i took the course!

LostLittleGuy August 1st, 2022

I completed the course/quiz.

alsea August 2nd, 2022

I've just finished this course! I hope many people can find it but I don't know who to tag here :(

forcefulPond2353 August 2nd, 2022

I just completed the course.

ASilentObserver OP August 2nd, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Aug 02, 2022.

Congratulations to our 12 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@land749 @nom980 @courageousOrange1622 @Blueplane8270 @ForlornHope95 @noahslilark @Lostlittleguy @Basketcase505 @alsea @forcefulPond2353 @energeticCoconut2474 @purpleBranch5107

courageousOrange1622 August 2nd, 2022

@ASilentObserver thank you!

findingthesestars6098 August 2nd, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Um. I've just taken the "7 CUPS COMPASSION COURSE" on a google doc sort of quiz, and it sent me here. Will I now have all the other chat rooms available?

Also, is it okay if I don't tag anybody? I'm new, and don't really know anyone.

slyknewslu August 2nd, 2022

@ASilentObserver done

7Lavender August 2nd, 2022

i just took the course, it was very helpful and i loved it.

Thank you for sharing it!

ready2chang3 August 2nd, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I completed this course and would like to be part of more group chat sessions.

SilverSequence August 2nd, 2022

@ASilentObserver I have completed the course!

NotALaser August 2nd, 2022

I had completed the course! 😀

However, I don't really know of members I can invite to completing the course 😔

ASilentObserver OP August 3rd, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Aug 04, 2022.

Congratulations to our 20 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@7lavender @911rescue @Aredhel16gv @azureOwl77 @bubbleSkies7989 @energeticCoconut2474 @Eren3 @findingthesestars6098 @NotALaser @purpleBranch5107 @ready2chang3 @SilverSequence @slyknewslu @XxitsSamxX @affectionatesky407 @Sincereplace2035 @ThadSterling @ambitiousApple6715 @thefrozenlakes @confusedRaven6140

PeachBeachHappy August 4th, 2022

I just took the course! :)

Bell77 August 5th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I did the quiz

Mcoco23 August 5th, 2022

I took the course 😊

Thanks