Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Re-Introducing Member Compassion Course

ASilentObserver July 8th, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well.

This post is about - 7 Cups Compassion Course which was created by Laura. The course is for members only. Not for listeners!

The goal of this course is to understand and know the basics of practicing compassion and help & support our members to have a compassionate experience in the group support chat rooms. This course allows you to foster healthy conversations and connections as well as be a compassionate, loving, supportive, and amazing member of the chat rooms and the community.

Who can participate?

Any member can take this quiz. Even if you are an experienced member, then also welcome to take part in it. Because we are all learning and practicing compassion.

How can a member participate?

• Once you have completed the course, please let us know in the comments of this post.
  • Also, tag any 3 members you know to invite them to take the quiz as well.
  • Your responses to the course will be graded and if you successfully passed it, you will receive, “Compassion Hero” badge.
  • If you didn’t pass, that’s okay. Feedback will be shared and then you can retake the course.

Please remember that this course is designed to help you practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Because it is kindness that makes any place a better place to live in. Also, it will make you feel more comfortable, and well equipped to participate and be a wonderful participant in the group support chat rooms and forums.

If you have any feedback to improve the course or any other ideas, please let us know in the comments of this thread.

On that note, I invite you to take the compassion course here: https://tinyurl.com/4us8x8ue

A big thank you to @vivelespatates for single-handedly managing this initiative for all these years!

Edit: by ASilentObserver on 04/06/2022

Nanci August 6th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Chularin August 6th, 2022

Oops, I took the course yesterday and forgot to come and write in here 😬

MandyInnocentBunny August 6th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I finished the course

optimisticDog2293 August 6th, 2022

@ASilentObserver
Hello, I completed the thingie.

javaMonarch August 6th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Just completed the compassion course. Thank you.

@ASilentObserver @mxVanity @itsme12347

javaMonarch August 6th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Hey. Sorry about that. I completed the compassion course with updated information.

Thank you.

@ASilentObserver @mxVanity @mmoyer

philosophicalShip August 6th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

i just completed this course!!

imightlikegirls August 7th, 2022

@ASilentObserver i participated :)

greenAvocado6307 August 7th, 2022

@ASilentObserver, just completed the compassion course. Thank you.

secretPlace3191 August 8th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I finished the course!

ASilentObserver OP August 8th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Aug 07, 2022.

Congratulations to our 32 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@alihaider24900 @bell77 @Chularin @coffeereader @crazylife0205 @dapperGrapefruit5699 @graysonisalive @GreenTeaMug @javaMonarch @Jesep @Kindturtle1458 @Kingbing @Littlebear00 @MCoco23 @Nancie @Nikodynamic110 @optimisticDog2293 @Peachbeachhappy @philosophicalShip @Phoenix1234theythem @PureOak @Runner83 @SallyCat @TheGreatLegend @imightlikegirls @greenAvocado6307 @demonkiyo @Audaemus @aloeimvera @Spencerluvs @alec970 @secretPlace3191

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message.

cameronbk August 8th, 2022

@ASilentObserver i have completed the course!

Bing22 August 8th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I have just completed the course :)

itslia1o1 August 8th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

finally did it ! yay ❤️

sabalom August 8th, 2022

i took the course !

SomeoneGR August 8th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Took the course but idk who to tag

calmmoon2104 August 11th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I took the course! it was really great

ASilentObserver OP August 11th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Aug 11, 2022.

Congratulations to our 21 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!
@BingSpyDon @Bluedophin12 @calmmoon2104 @cam924 @crowdedfoam @Dallady @iSpirit @itslia1o1 @Jayni @LacedVictoria @leucisticRockdove @limegreenwriter14939 @Mellisendis @MicroPsycho @pihhuv @PinkPumpkin1013 @Sabalom @Slothgurl17 @SomeoneGR @WhisperInTheWind @yellowglass

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message.

calmmoon2104 August 11th, 2022

@ASilentObserver Yay! Thank you observer! Congratulations all!

Dallady August 27th, 2022

Congrats to you too! :):):)

@calmmoon2104

GeminiPrincess08 August 31st, 2022

@ASilentObserver, I completed the surveeeeyyyy!

ASilentObserver OP September 1st, 2022

@GeminiPrincess08 yay Gemini. Thank you for taking it. How did you find it?
Also, you have successfully completed the course and now you are a Compassion Hero. Congratulations to you <3

glisteningwind1 September 3rd, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I have completed this compassion course. Please do grade and let me know if, i need to make any improvements

ASilentObserver OP September 5th, 2022

@glisteningwind1 Hi glistening, the compassion course is only for member accounts. As you are a listener, you can complete the training listed https://www.7cups.com/listener/training.php#training

Empathetic777 September 12th, 2022

@ASilentObserver i just completed the quiz

ASilentObserver OP September 14th, 2022

@Empathetic777 Hi empath, Compassion Course is only for member accounts. You completed it from your listener account. In order to do it, please use your member account. While on your listener account, you can explore and complete these training: https://www.7cups.com/listener/training.php#training

ASilentObserver OP September 14th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Sept 14, 2022.

Congratulations to our 5 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@honestPlane3854 @xandia @crystallizedrequiem @Naevis @impartialKitten393

Naevis September 14th, 2022

Done

dynamicStrawberries2208 September 23rd, 2022

@ASilentObserver done

Changingperception55 October 4th, 2022

Completed :)

ASilentObserver OP October 4th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Oct 04, 2022.

Congratulations to our 6 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@BloomingNight @Changingperception55 @dynamicStrawberries2208 @erude @JustJay101 @Sam7169

Brainhack249 October 5th, 2022

@ASilentObserver just finished completing this course. I'm looking forward to hearing more information on how to get more involved in anyway I can to best suit each other's needs! 🙏

ASilentObserver OP October 10th, 2022

@Brainhack249 Thank you and congratulations Brainhack. You successfully completed the Compassion Course and passed it. You earned the badge, "Compassion Hero".

lemonSys October 8th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

just submitted my responses!

ASilentObserver OP October 10th, 2022

@lemonSys Thank you and congratulations Lemon. You successfully completed the Compassion Course and passed it. You earned the badge, "Compassion Hero".

kayleebee October 18th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Completed and submitted. It's a good course with helpful information.

Dallady October 19th, 2022

👋 finished it.

Thankful and grateful to have refreshers like this.

There was a grammar error near the end; where it asks to share feedback.

@ASilentObserver

LittlePrincessSarah October 26th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I took the test. Thank you.

ASilentObserver OP October 27th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Oct 26, 2022.

Congratulations to our 6 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@Brightfarm3263, @kayleebee, @Dallady, @littleprincesssarah @Jefferythebunny319 @CASurvivor

goldenWings28 November 4th, 2022

Just took the course <3