Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Re-Introducing Member Compassion Course

ASilentObserver July 8th, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well.

This post is about - 7 Cups Compassion Course which was created by Laura. The course is for members only. Not for listeners!

The goal of this course is to understand and know the basics of practicing compassion and help & support our members to have a compassionate experience in the group support chat rooms. This course allows you to foster healthy conversations and connections as well as be a compassionate, loving, supportive, and amazing member of the chat rooms and the community.

Who can participate?

Any member can take this quiz. Even if you are an experienced member, then also welcome to take part in it. Because we are all learning and practicing compassion.

How can a member participate?

• Once you have completed the course, please let us know in the comments of this post.
  • Also, tag any 3 members you know to invite them to take the quiz as well.
  • Your responses to the course will be graded and if you successfully passed it, you will receive, “Compassion Hero” badge.
  • If you didn’t pass, that’s okay. Feedback will be shared and then you can retake the course.

Please remember that this course is designed to help you practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Because it is kindness that makes any place a better place to live in. Also, it will make you feel more comfortable, and well equipped to participate and be a wonderful participant in the group support chat rooms and forums.

If you have any feedback to improve the course or any other ideas, please let us know in the comments of this thread.

On that note, I invite you to take the compassion course here: https://tinyurl.com/4us8x8ue

A big thank you to @vivelespatates for single-handedly managing this initiative for all these years!

Edit: by ASilentObserver on 04/06/2022

ASilentObserver OP November 8th, 2023

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Nov 08, 2023.

Congratulations to our 13 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@unassumingcoconut @Trosclair03 @PaulaUp @Sageovh @Kristine8 @Sparkleunicorn1992 @wordypoe @humorousMango4896 @katiez14 @NSND86 @DepressedAge @Qwizdy, @loyalApricot1375

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message. 

purpleSea7109 November 10th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Ok thank you for letting us join.

purpleSea7109 November 10th, 2023

I think I joined send did questions. It's OK if not got name written here. Everyone is great with or without the course.

I am just a click away.Xx 

imaginativePenguin1204 December 12th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

I took the course. I don't really know anyone.

Kewaniej December 12th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

I finished the course! 

crimsonDrum7450 December 20th, 2023

@ASilentObserver I completed this course, I’m not sure how many you need to get correct but I’m content with just putting myself out there and giving it a go. 

underapinetree December 27th, 2023

@ASilentObserver I would like to inform whomever it concerns that I have taken the Compassion Course. I do not know many people here yet so I cannot tag anyone yet, but I hope to meet more soon. Are there any other steps I need to take? Thank you

unassumingEyes January 5th

I completed the course. Not tagging anyone because I don’t know who has and hasn’t taken it…

purpleSea7109 January 5th

Hi someone help me what to do. I think I joined and,answered questions or course. 

I don't understand. I am just a click away.Xx 

MicahSPH January 9th

@ASilentObserver I completed the course for compassion

ASilentObserver OP January 10th

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Jan 10, 2024.

Congratulations to our 20 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@MarsandBooks1516 @alixthebest @Autisticyouth @bellsbum19 @BlueMangocat5071 @crimsonDrum7450 @DreamyPal @El2002snow @Hannah2111 @heartbrokentay @IchooseLife79 @imaginativePenguin1204 @inventivechestnut7359 @Kewaniej @MicahSPH @SleepyPersonForever @Teenmorgan16 @Thoughtfulgrapes1163 @unassumingEyes @underapinetree

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message. 

pooh-butterfly.gif

MissVictoria January 28th

I’ve completed the course

Dannyduck January 29th

That was intense and exhausting but time well spent. I found the self examination rewarding. Thanks for the experience. Danny 

idontknow1341 January 29th

@ASilentObserver

I have completed the course, thank you.

ASilentObserver OP January 29th

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Jan 28, 2024.

Congratulations to our 9 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@ShortStuff772 @independentCar1594 @BluBunny888 @Dottore401 @Sk2345 @Missvictoria @cookieDough017 @Dannyduck @idontknow1341

pooh-butterfly.gif

HealingGriz January 31st

@ASilentObserver I completed the quiz. Thanks for the refresher. 

purpleSea7109 February 1st

I think completed but don't know.  Please help because want to know and get sqme too.

Click on my name,and I get back to you.

Thanks all. 

Delia444 February 26th

Hello everyone. I just took the course. Thank you so much for the opportunity.

I wish you the best❤️

dynamicHuman4719 March 20th

I completed the course. Am I supposed to acknowledge that here?

patientIdea9203 March 20th

@ASilentObserver I completed the course

ASilentObserver OP April 4th

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before April 04, 2024.

Congratulations to our 26 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@HealingGriz @OrangeWater3636 @Sife @Pinklime8616 @Zeraphim @BlackyDragon @somebody? @Delia444 @Tcarney @peacecat @theemptycup @BEAUXDEAN @Ela0lands @sympatheticCake9606 @Elconfundido @jellyuu @ADynamicHuman47 @Reine123 @Manherachan @independentCup3828 @purpleskylightrose @Maj807 @CatHanderOutNoah @etherealize @4Jasmine @Maeeeeebae999

@ASilentObserver I completed the course.

ASilentObserver OP May 9th

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before May 09, 2024.

Congratulations to our 8 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@NovaStarling @CallmeSeven @yellowPineapple3652 @tealPapaya5453 @imaginativeLychee8147 @Zmei3 @JosiahCooper @impartialFriend5056

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message. 

NamasteInMN May 16th

@ASilentObserver

The quiz has been completed. Thank you!

moonoquq May 18th

I completed the course 🧙‍♂️

ASilentObserver OP May 23rd

@moonoquq awesome, thank you moon. how did you find the course?

Nanpotter May 26th

@ASilentObserver I complete the course!

ASilentObserver OP June 19th

@Nanpotter Thank you Nan, but you are on your listener account while to take this course, one needs to be a member. Maybe you like to explore Listener Quizzes and may find it helpful. Check them out here! 

ASilentObserver OP June 19th

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before June 18, 2024

Congratulations to our 8 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@4Jasmine @NamasteInMN @fangs4lunar @moonoquq @Phoenix1234theythem @Gargi07 @LittleEggHarbor @SolitaryBird

Blue89 June 24th

Hi! I found the course and I tried it out. I don't expect to have been very good at it, but I tried my best

orangeThinker13 June 25th

@ASilentObserver thank you! I just took the course. I don't know who to tag 😞

fearlessabbey July 16th

@ASilentObserver

I completed the course!

Amanda84 July 26th

I am just completed the compassion badge and have found it very helpful, thank you :) July 26th 2024.

iampapaya August 1st

@ASilentObserver

Done with the test

ASilentObserver OP August 2nd

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before August 02, 2024

Congratulations to our 10 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@PPH @BoluwaTIFE1 @Blue89 @orangeThinker13 @SageFlower2008 @accidentaltentacles @fearlessabbey @iampapaya @LittleEggHarbor @PastaIsVeryUnderrated

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please message me. 

LittleEggHarbor August 2nd

@ASilentObserver Thank you! :D

orangeThinker13 August 7th

Yay! Thank you @ASilentObserver!

AmyGrace55555 August 3rd

@ASilentObserver I took the coarse, I’m tagging @reliablebunny23 @Gargi07 @PastalsVeryUnderrated @juliaistired and @Noor511 to do it too.

I saw compassion and thought of you all.