Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your profile pic?

Heather225 August 9th, 2023

You may have noticed that the newly upgraded rollover feature (the pop-up that appears when you hover over a user’s name using the desktop version of the site) aimed at encouraging interaction and connection. Now you can get a quick look at basic info without having to click into the profile such as if a listener is verified, what level they or a member is on (tip: helps to identify newbies to welcome), and what I like most: a bigger clearer profile photo.

screen-shot-2023-08-09-at-11-40-18-am_1691606469.png

To celebrate the rollover, please tell us

What is your pfp

Does it have a meaning?

★ Why did you choose it?

☆ Bonus upvotes if you tag a friend to share their pfp story!

thistleish August 9th, 2023

@Heather225

i never post on here ever but i've been spending more time on this website lately and i'm bored. plus i foam at the mouth when given a chance to talk about my special interest

my pfp is liu qingge, from the danmei/xianxia novel "scum villain's self-saving system" by mxtx. this specific scene is him going through a qi deviation in the lingxi caves and being saved by the main character, shen qingqiu!

it doesn't really have a meaning other than i like his character a lot, lol. he has the personality of a really rough boulder and i love him for it and he makes me feral. what a man

TabbyCat97 August 10th, 2023

@Heather225

★ What is your pfp

- multicoloured kitty cat ♡

★ Does it have a meaning?

- I love cats :) its cuutee and it has a little butterfly on its nose 🦋 My name is TabbyCat so it matches my user with it being a colourful tabby cat hehe. I used to have a tabby cat in my old home too :) and I named my account after her

★ Why did you choose it?

-Tabby Cat like my kitty!

-I chose a rainbow cat for pride month and then made it more pastel and it wa so cute and I wanted to keep it <3

Thank you so much for this awesome update H, you're amazing 💜

Tagging-

@SupportiveMitch @AnnaSilverberg

AnnaSilverberg August 10th, 2023
@TabbyCat97

😻 Your profile picture is sooo adorable! 😻

💚I have already shared about mine, but thank you for the tag
💚
✨💙

Tinywhisper11 August 10th, 2023

@Heather225 I put a photo of my face, because this is the only place I get compliments. My spine is broken and not comp letely fixable so my legs became dead weights and they had to amputate them. Also most of my fingers we're cut off. And my body is covered in scars.😞so yeah I'm a freak, but people on here tell me I'm pretty and see me as normal. It makes me feel good about myself

magnificentNutella August 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Tiny, I find you to be beautiful inside and out. You always make me feel so loved and welcomed in positivity corner. You are the kindest and most fun soul ever😊❤

-with love from nute🍫😀

Tinywhisper11 August 10th, 2023

@magnificentNutella awwww thanks nute ❤ that's very sweet😁 just like me 😎 ❤❤❤

GrimSox August 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 You're one of the most beautiful people I've come across in my life, Tiny 🥺 I love you just the way you are 💖 You make me laugh, you make me be in awe of your art, and you make 7cups so lively! I think you're a badas$, and must be protected at all costs!

Tinywhisper11 August 11th, 2023

@grimsmark8😁 yes please protect my bad buttocks 😁 😂😂😂😂😂😂I love you too ❤❤ thanks sweetie ❤ gives you giant tiny hug ❤

Sasher August 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 would love to meet you one day. Even if it means I see you and cry ♥

@Sasher awww sasher thanks ❤❤that means alot ❤❤

trueconfidant123 August 11th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

👑Princess Lola Unicorn Smurf 👑

You are one of the most beautiful individuals I have ever come across at 7 Cups. You are the life of our group chatrooms. We feel blessed to have you with us. It is a pleasure to get to connect with you. You have been through a lot, but what's more motivating is to see your cheerful spirit. I am always in awe of your personality. Keep being the lovely bubbly self. We love you!

To my Teeny Tiny 💞

@trueconfidant123 awwwwwwwww awwwww awwww confidant thankyou ❤❤😁🤗❤ gives you giant tiny hug

trueconfidant123 August 11th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Sending back a giant tiny hug! 🤗❤️

August 10th, 2023

@Heather225

What is your pfp
It's a picture of a white flower covered in raindrops

Does it have a meaning?
Well, my pfp matches my username.
Lemme extract the meaning from my pfp 😀
The flower's petals are a bit translucent, which in my eyes, signifies the fragility of life, and that it needs to be preserved.
Finally, the raindrops on the petals might mean the impact of others' actions on us.

★ Why did you choose it?
It's the monsoon season, or annual rainy season where I live, so I wanted a pfp to match the season vibe 😊

Tagging:
@BlueRiverCares @GuiOakes

LovingPeacefulHeart August 10th, 2023

@Heather225

My profile picture is an upside down pineapple. 🍍

I really like pineapples, especially pineapple flavored things (rum). Apparently it also refers to a certain lifestyle which I did not intend.

If I were to change it I would make it a Queen of Spades sign.

Tagging: @InternalAcceptance

@LovingPeacefulHeart omg 😂😂😂😂😭 Peaceful, that's funny! I just googled that xD The next time I'm gonna eat a hawaiian pizza, I'll defo be thinking of that xD
trueconfidant123 August 10th, 2023

@Heather225

★ What is your pfp?

My pfp has a bright pink background with the initials of my username in white brush pen font, TC.

Yes. TC stands for 'True Confidant'.

★ Why did you choose it?

I wanted a pfp that goes synonymously with my username. Cupsers can easily identify me with my pfp. TC is also one of my nicknames on here, among others.

★ Tagging

@grimsmark8 @Fristo @CupCake500 @Daf8

@trueconfidant123 Thank you for the tag 😍

★ What is your pfp?

It's a cat, with sorta the Barbenheimer glasses on.

I guess it means to be unbothered like cats, like in an equanimous way. At the same time, be cute and serious. Pink = cute, black = serious. And I'm seeing things through lovely glasses.

★ Why did you choose it?

Because I love cats, and love the adorable glasses. You just know that I'm gonna stretch and yawn. The whole vibe is like that cat meme describing itself as, "unbothered, moisturized, happy, in my lane, focused, flourishing"

★ Tagging:

@Blitzkryeg @amiablePeace77 @Howegeorgia20 @Walker7957 @soulsings @OnlyDarkness @BrightIndigo @GoldenRuleJG @goldenPear3098

@grimsmark8

😺 + 🕶️ = 🆒

@trueconfidant123 🍵 + 👀 = You

@grimsmark8 LoL 😆

Bluewolf1229 August 10th, 2023

Timber Wolf

My Totem-Native American Spirit Guide

My favorite animal and I always choose wolf pics.

dinosaurBlitz August 10th, 2023

@Heather225

What is your pfp - a picrew that looks very similar to me!

Does it have a meaning? - not particularly besides the pride flag behind it to represent that im queer :D

★ Why did you choose it? - i chose it bc it looks like me without actually being me :D

Heather225 OP August 10th, 2023

@dinosaurBlitz

cute! i could spend hours making picrews. it's one of my favorite satisfying time wasters lol

dinosaurBlitz August 11th, 2023

@Heather225

theyre so fun! i dont know anyone irl who makes them but ik a lot of people online who do so its a fun conversation starter sometimes!!

WharfRat August 10th, 2023

What is your pfp

It's a picture of a pheasant that was walking down my mom's driveway. It turned and looked at me, which made what I think is a great picture.

Does it have a meaning?

There is no real meaning to it. I find it amusing. I'm particularly ugly, so I don't do selfies, and I don't want to be seen.

★ Why did you choose it?

I think it's a good picture and it's funny.

slowdecline48 August 10th, 2023

Am not "celebrating" the rollover as I am somewhat skeptical of technological change in general, but I'll answer anyway:

• my current pfp is of the end of the handle of my current woodworking project, which when it's done will be the 9th cane I've built so far.
  • No special meaning to it other than that it is current creative work & is, thus, more expressive of my character than a typical headshot.
  • I chose it because of the 2nd answer above & because I don't post my face online. I'm a private person, & am quite cautious about posting photos of myself as well as personal info.
August 10th, 2023

★ What is your pfp?

It is cookie monster.

Yes! It means everyone sweet I meet I nom them as cookie.

★ Why did you choose it?

To spread happiness.

@Fristo

Disclaimer:

Please be safe around Fristo. 🍪😛

Gabrielamtineo August 10th, 2023

My profile picture it’s a waterfall from

my country

it means a moment that I really enjoyed with my bf and he’s family.

i choose it because I wanted to captured the moment cause I wished that moment last longer it’s part of my actual life

@Gabrielamtineo

Aww this is the sweetest & most deeply thought of pfp. 💙

Good to see you in the forums. 😊

@Gabrielamtineo That's such an adorable memory, Gabriela!
Mahad2804 August 10th, 2023

@Heather225

What is your pfp

My profile picture is me on stage at school.

Does it have a meaning?

It means a lot to me because this was the first time I got to host an event at school. It was the annual prize distribution. Parents, teachers, students, everyone was there and it was such an amazing experience doing that. I loved it so much that now I jump at every opportunity to get on that stage again.

★ Why did you choose it?

It is a constant reminder of the confidence and pride I felt when standing on that stage, representing my school and all of my fellows that day.

Tagging @cristlecares @wishfulWillow6962 @beck1 @SupportiveMitch to come and share the stories behind their pfps.

SupportiveMitch August 10th, 2023

@Heather225

What is your pfp

It is a wolf with rainbow sunglasses!

Does it have a meaning & Why did I choose it?

I have always loved wolves, I think they are such cool animals, and I love how they look after each other in a pack. I think we could all learn some things sometimes from how they care for their family. I actually even have one tattooed on my arm!

The reason I chose a wolf with Rainbow sunglasses was to show my support for the LGBT community. Being a mental health platform, i wanted to broadcast to our members that I could be an ally for them and support or advocate for them on LGBT matters. :)

TaylorCaress03 August 10th, 2023

@SupportiveMitch Wolves are my favorite animals. They can't survive alone, and it reminds me how I need to depend on others to help me get through. So I LOVE your pfp! Plus, im bisexual, so the rainbow sunglasses are amazingggg

GuiOakes August 10th, 2023

@Heather225 Hi! My pfp is from my favourite 3 song series, Kilmer, Shama and Arandano.

What is your pfp

Hi! My pfp is from my favourite 3 song series, Kilmer, Shama and Arandano.

Does it have a meaning?

Yes! The character in the series has went through a lot! Fought and found ways to overcome it!

★ Why did you choose it?

That frame is only one of the frames in the entire series where she genuinely gives such a warm smile! I really liked the colour pink! And I feel having this pfp comes off as very warming and welcoming it represents what I truly want to be like in terms of my personality, hence, the pfp :P

Taggings friendos: @charmingFlower8111 @BlueRiverCares @starlasky @ComradeRuhi

PianoMat August 10th, 2023

@Heather225

image_1691682175.png

It's a small 31 key keyboard stuck under my chin. I thought it would make a nice B&W picture and go along well with the name...

@PianoMat I love this, Mat! Yep, what you read in the username is what you get haha.

LoveMyMoonflowers August 10th, 2023

@Heather225

What is your pfp?

My current pfp is that of a little bunny and some flowers! <3

Does it have a meaning?

I love bunnies hehe <3 as well as flowers and nature in general :3 My previous pfp had some moonflowers in it, to go with my username. (*That* one had more meaning hehe.) I also think my current pfp is a watercolour painting, and I love watercolours! (I haven't painted in a while but am getting back into it soon! <3)

★ Why did you choose it?

I chose this pfp because I thought it was cutee <3 hehe.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Thank you for posting this interesting thread! :)

BluBerrii August 10th, 2023

My Pfp is Craig Tucker from South Park

Yes it has meaning to me! Ever sense I was little, Craig as been my comfort character. Even though he is from a not so nice cartoon, he brings me comfort.

I chose it because I with to bring comfort to others, and I think it really fits :)