Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Safety Patrol: Cheers and Top 5 Flaggers! ✨

Rebekah December 11th, 2021

Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well 🌞

This will be our main forum thread detailing when cheers have been awarded, and our Top 5 Flaggers! It will be updated every so often with new Top 5 Flaggers (I'd like to aim for once a month, but I have a feeling it'll be a bit more sporadic than that), and when cheers have been awarded for flagging.

So, this space is quite important for Safety Patrol team members.

Maybe 'subscribe' to this page and keep an eye on updates from Safety Patrol leaders!

PPC (Primary Points of Contact);

- Community Manager: Heather225
- Admin: EvelyneRose
- Ambassador: Rebekah
- Mentor Leader: tommy

AffyAvo September 30th, 2022

@MidwesternCalmSeeker What profiles do you look at? I don't think I have ever looked through all of the newbies and not seen at least a few things that needed flagging. I don't look at those every week though as many of those profiles will repeat, but try to go through them all at least once/month.

MidwesternCalmSeeker October 1st, 2022

@AffyAvo

"Welcome New Members" and "Active Listeners" are usually my go-to spots. If I run across an inappropriate post (i.e., one that includes a link to a dating or third-party chat site) I go to that member's profile to see if the content is also posted there.

AffyAvo October 1st, 2022

@MidwesternCalmSeeker New members I would guess many catches usernames just due yo the timing? Ie. Not much for bios or profile pictures.i tend to do similar with forums.

Exploring browse listeners a little more opens up a lot of options as there are so many filtering options and someone doesn't have to be on at the same time as you.

Still if you are looking at the new members/active listeners and nothing comes up I think a tick on the form for blank area was all clear should count towards the monthly quota!

LittleBirdie30 September 24th, 2022

Congratulations and great job everyone! I've felt like I've seen such a safer community recently! ❤️ All thanks to you!

SparkyGizmo January 26th, 2023

@LittleBirdie30

❤️❤️❤️

Rebekah OP January 26th, 2023

Hello everyone! It has been a while since this has had an update 💙

I'm happy to announce that cheers are currently being awarded to all safety patrol members who filled in the flag report form from September 23, 2022 - January 25, 2023! 🌞 we all know what this means... it's time to announce the top 5 flaggers of this period!

However! Before we get to that, I'd just like to briefly touch upon something; we received feedback recently that SP team members prefer the cheers to be given more consistently, i.e. once per month. This sounds relatively easy, but it does take quite a long time for us to calculate the full amount of cheers needing to be awarded in addition to getting through to actually giving the cheers. On the other hand! - we value feedback immensely and as a result, we will do our absolute best to award the cheers more consistently! Each month, sometime during the 1st week of the month, cheers will be awarded, and this thread shall be updated in reflection. Thank you for your patience, and for helping us create a more comfortable and happy environment for our SP team! 🌞💙

So, with all that said, I would like to give mention to a few users who were close runners up! @

Here are our Top 5 Flaggers!

5th Place - @Star001 with 81 flags!
4th Place - @Dystopiatae95 with 90 flags!
3rd Place - @AffyAvo with 127 flags! 🌞
2nd Place - @blissart with 194 flags! 🌞🌞
1st Place - @SparkyGizmo with 1020 flags! 😱🌞🌞🌞

Sparky!!!!!! This is absolutely phenomenal, you safety patrol flagging superstar! 🌟🌟🌟 Thank you so much for your amazing efforts at keeping 7 Cups a safe place. You are very much appreciated!

And, a special thank you to our safety patrol as a whole, for maintaining site safety to the absolute utmost standard. Your work does not go unnoticed; you are greatly appreciated!

If you would like the chance to appear on our top 5 flaggers list, please don't forget to fill out the cheers form, found HERE 🌞

YourCaringConfidant January 26th, 2023

@Rebekah Big congratulations to the top 5 flaggers and great job to all the other safety patrol flaggers. You all are doing an amazing job keeping 7cups safe and it is very much appreciated!

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you Caring! 😊 big *hugs* ❤️

BlueRivercares January 26th, 2023

@Rebekah wow 80+ niceee work.....I am barely finding 20 lol xD

@BlueRivercares

❤️❤️❤️

cristlecares January 26th, 2023

@Star001 @Dystopiatae95

@AffyAvo @blissart @SparkyGizmo

Congratulations all the top flaggers🌻🤩💃🎉 You guys are all super amazinggg💙🌻💃Thank you so much for all your hardwork in keeping the cups safe for everyone☀️ Y'all are super appreciated for everything you do😄🤗 Keep working hard and Keep shining🌟🤩

yaya-clap.gif

@cristlecares

Thank you CC! 😊 big *hugs* ❤️

January 26th, 2023

@cristlecares

Aww, thanks a lot!💕

January 27th, 2023

@cristlecares

Thanks so much lovely Crissie! Didn't expect my name to be on here at all ❤️❤️ I appreciate you so much!

@Rebekah

Hi Rebekah! 😊❤️ Thank you so very much for this forum post! I appreciate you, your leadership style and for you being there to help us to celebrate our victories as well as supporting each of us along the way! It means more than you will ever know! ❤️

Thank you to everyone on the team! ❤️ Teamwork makes the dream work! 😊

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

@SparkyGizmo, the feeling is mutual, Sparky! 🌞💙 thank you!

SparkyGizmo January 27th, 2023

@Rebekah

❤️❤️❤️

January 26th, 2023

@Rebekah

Thanks for the mention and the appreciation post as a whole!💕 Glad to make it to the list😮💃

Congrats everyone for the hardwork and keeping an eye out for the flaggable profiles/posts.😃💖🎊

@Dystopiatae95, you deserve it! Thanks again! 🌞

@Dystopiatae95

❤️❤️❤️

kindheartedLily January 26th, 2023

@Rebekah

Awesome job, everyone!!

@kindheartedLily6247

❤️❤️❤️

MidwesternCalmSeeker January 26th, 2023

@Rebekah

@SparkyGizmo - Are you online 24/7? 😀 Just kidding. No wonder everything I came across last month was either already flagged or just fine!

@MidwesternCalmSeeker

❤️❤️❤️

audienta January 27th, 2023

@Rebekah

Wow, @SparkyGizmo, that's incredible! Would you mind sharing some tips on how to spot reportable profiles?

@audienta

❤️❤️❤️

resourcefulMirage2502 January 26th, 2023

Grats, guys! You guys are excellent! Keep up the good work!

@resourcefulMirage2502

❤️❤️❤️

AffyAvo January 26th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo what dark corner are you hanging out in? Haha seriously congrats on finding so many! That's awesome!

@AffyAvo

Hi Affy! 😊❤️ hahah hahah, you sooooo made me laugh! 😊 I love your sense of humor! ❤️ I envisioned me being in some dark corner of a poorly lit alley way....with a trench coat on and opening one side and saying "Wanna' buy a watch"? lol 😊 Thank you my friend for your amazing contributions as well! Affy "hits" it from many sides....on the safety patrol team to help "keep the streets clean" as well as in the forums to do the same!

AffyAvo January 27th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo Haha yes!

_1674783119.image.png

@AffyAvo

Affy, oh... my.... goshhh! 😊❤️ Hilarious! 😊😊😊Thank you for this gift you gave to me today of laughter! This is the first thing I get to see when signing onto the site today! This, my friend, is pure gold! Keep rockin' the house Affy!

jasishereforallofu January 26th, 2023

@Rebekah Keep up the good work you guys ❤️congratulations-congrats.gif

@Rebekah @SparkyGizmo yaaay you are absolutely awesome, ❤️❤️❤️

@jasmineishereforu

Thank you Jazzy Jas! 😊 big *hugs* ❤️

(also, been meaning to mention, that is one sweeeeeeeeet set up that you have! So nice! That should be my mental "happy place" lol).

@SparkyGizmo *big hugs back*, you are very welcome to my safe place 🤗🤗❤️

RachelListener January 26th, 2023

@Rebekah

@Star001 @Dystopiatae95

@AffyAvo @blissart @SparkyGizmo

Congratulations all! 😃 Thanks for keeping us safe!

@RachelListener

Thank you Rachel! 😊 big *hugs* ❤️

January 26th, 2023

@RachelListener

Thanks a lot, Rachel!💖😊

January 27th, 2023

@RachelListener

Thanks a lot Rachel ❤️❤️