Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Safety Patrol: Cheers and Top 5 Flaggers! ✨

Rebekah December 11th, 2021

Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well 🌞

This will be our main forum thread detailing when cheers have been awarded, and our Top 5 Flaggers! It will be updated every so often with new Top 5 Flaggers (I'd like to aim for once a month, but I have a feeling it'll be a bit more sporadic than that), and when cheers have been awarded for flagging.

So, this space is quite important for Safety Patrol team members.

Maybe 'subscribe' to this page and keep an eye on updates from Safety Patrol leaders!

PPC (Primary Points of Contact);

- Community Manager: Heather225
- Admin: EvelyneRose
- Ambassador: Rebekah
- Mentor Leader: tommy

Rebekah OP December 11th, 2021

Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce that cheers have been awarded to all safety patrol members who filled in the flag report form from November 2 2021 - December 11 2021! 🌞

Here are our Top 5 Flaggers!

5th Place - @cheerfulIcecream with 51 flags.
4th Place - @SparkyGizmo with 64 flags.
3rd Place - @blissart with 79 flags.
2nd Place - @Robynni with 85 flags.
1st Place - @Rebekah with 155 flags!

Well done to all of you! If you would like the chance to appear on our top 5 flaggers list, please don't forget to fill out the cheers form.

As a general reminder, please fill this form out as soon as possible to track your safety patrol activity. It's mandatory to complete - please click HERE for the form. If you can't access or open the link, please message @Rebekah, who will direct you toward it.

HealingTalk December 11th, 2021

@RebekahRoyal

You are a flagging athlete!

All the best, Rebekah,

you are wonderful...

Rebekah OP December 12th, 2021

@HealingTalk, aw, thank you!

Robynni December 12th, 2021

Wow I had no idea I'd flagged so many 😳 thank you for the recognition for our work, it's truly lovely of you to do this @RebekahRoyal I will try my very best to keep it up! ❀️

@Robynni, you've done an awesome job at flagging, Robyn!

Rosshini December 12th, 2021

@RebekahRoyal

All the best everyone for keeping the quality and standard of the platform. Rebekah, congratulations, you are amazing.

@Rosshini, thank you!

SparkyGizmo January 26th, 2023

@Rosshini

❀️❀️❀️

Rosshini January 26th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

Sparky ❀️❀️❀️

SynSavory December 12th, 2021

@RebekahRoyal

Awesome!

IceCream4IceCream December 12th, 2021

@RebekahRoyal

I just realised I never had the form to track cheers :(

SparkyGizmo December 12th, 2021

@RebekahRoyal

Hi Rebel! 😊❀️ Many thanks and big *hugs* ❀️

HealingBrokenWIngs December 13th, 2021

@RebekahRoyal

Woop woop! Awesome work, Y'all <3

@HealingBrokenWIngs

❀️❀️❀️

SynSavory December 14th, 2021

@RebekahRoyal

Congrats! All the winners get a green flag for winning. πŸ˜ƒ

@SynSavory

❀️❀️❀️

GloriaD December 17th, 2021

@RebekahRoyal

Wow, congratulations @cheerfulIcecream ✨ @SparkyGizmo ✨ @blissart ✨ @Robynni ✨ and Rebekah ✨

Thank you for all of your individual efforts - the community is much safer with all of you and other safety patrol team members around πŸ˜ŠπŸ’›

SparkyGizmo December 17th, 2021

@GloriaD

Hi Gloria! 😊❀️ *high fives* and many thanks my friend!

wonderfulRainbow817 December 18th, 2021

Way to go team! Congratulations @cheerfulIcecream @SparkyGizmo @blissart @Robynni @RebekahRoyal!!!!

SparkyGizmo December 18th, 2021

@wonderfulRainbow817

Hi Rainbow! 😊❀️ *high fives* and many thanks my friend!

LavenderHere December 12th, 2021

@RebekahRoyal

Woohoo congratulations flagging athletes, and everyone in the SP and SPOT team for making 7Cups a safer place.

@LavenderHere

Thank you Lav! 😊 big *hugs* ❀️

Rebekah OP June 3rd, 2022

Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce that cheers have been awarded to all safety patrol members who filled in the flag report form from December 12, 2021 - June 3, 2022! 🌞

I would like to give mention to a few users who were close runners up! @AffyAvo with 66 flags, @fruityPond7887 with 66 flags, and @HopieRemi with 71 flags! Special thanks to @GloriaD, @Dystopiate53 and @wonderfulRainbow817 for a high number of flags, also!

Here are our Top 5 Flaggers!

5th Place - @cheerfulIcecream with 74 flags!
4th Place - @Robynni with 81 flags!
3rd Place - @HealingTalk with 148 flags!
2nd Place - @blissart with 312 flags! 😲 this is amazing, thank you bliss!
1st Place - @SparkyGizmo with 406 flags! 😲 well done to you for having over 400 flags, Gizmo!

Well done to all of you, particularly bliss and Gizmo for having such high flag rates! If you would like the chance to appear on our top 5 flaggers list, please don't forget to fill out the cheers form 🌞

fruityPond7887 June 3rd, 2022

Aw thank you so much! I didn’t realize I did so many 😯

@fruityPond7887, you're very welcome! Thank you for such a high number of flags πŸ’™

fruityPond7887 June 7th, 2022

@Rebekah That's what we're here for! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 3rd, 2022
Well done, everyone. Thankyouuu for being so proactive in keeping our community safer. ❀
SparkyGizmo June 6th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❀️❀️❀️

SparkyGizmo June 3rd, 2022

@Rebekah

Hi Rebel! 😊❀️ Thank you so very much for your amazing forum post, tagging me, acknowledging my efforts as well as the efforts of others! Thank you for seeing value in me and giving me positive affirmations as well as quantifying and tracking the progress of the team. Must say, really does make me feel good that I'm getting traction around here and only helps me to continue to try and "bring the heat and bring the noise" lol 😊❀️😊

I love your leadership style and letting all of us know that we are on the right track speaks volumes! Thank you for "catching all of us being good"! Weeeeeeee weeeeeeee! 😊

Thank you team! So many times, when I "roam the halls of 7 cups" for flagging, I get to see all of my amazing teammates at work! 😊 I'll see when someone else has flagged it first and it makes me feel great knowing that others are "so on it"!

*high fives* 😊 big *hugs* ❀️ and keep rocking the house team!

@SparkyGizmo, your words never fail to bring a smile to my face, Gizmo! Thank you for your lovely words and hard work for the team. We value you so much and we πŸ‘€ you! πŸ’™πŸŒž

SparkyGizmo June 3rd, 2022

@Rebekah

❀️❀️❀️

HealingTalk June 3rd, 2022

@Rebekah

Oh! Surprise! I made it to the podium!

Thank you Rebekah, great leader and teacher!

Congratulations to everyone for their contribution to safety in 7 Cups.

We need more nasty profiles to increase our stats and gain more cheers... πŸ˜„

@HealingTalk, hahaha!! 🀭 thank you!

@HealingTalk

❀️❀️❀️

HopieRemi June 3rd, 2022

Oh wow I did 71 :o

GloriaD June 3rd, 2022

@Rebekah

Thank you for the mention, Rebekah 🌻 Well done to all the team members ✨ Together we are doing an amazing job keeping 7Cups safe, thank you to all, and keep it up πŸ’›

@GloriaD

❀️❀️❀️

SynSavory June 7th, 2022

@Rebekah

Wow - I didn't realize that there could be so many flags!

June 25th, 2022

@Rebekah I won't be surprised if @sparkygizmo and @blissart are cops irl πŸ˜‚

Those numbers are rare. 30+ hours of flagging 😯 Phew!

SparkyGizmo June 25th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

lol! Gizzie says...."Come out with your hands up! Don't make me give you this teddy bear 🧸" . haha 😊❀️😊