Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

limeCity1300 December 1st, 2020

My sweatheart is sick in hospital.

Adeline12345 December 1st, 2020

They were 12, they didn't know...

JustDube December 1st, 2020

Even after he smoked nothing changed

JemmyX0X0 December 2nd, 2020

@peacefulHug92

And then...everything ceased to live

amoOna97 December 2nd, 2020

I fell to my knees sobbing..

limeCity1300 December 2nd, 2020

I cannot say it in only 6 words. So, this is what I have on my mind:.

I am in a conversation with another listener and she takes ages to reply to my messages. What makes it worse, is that I have been waiting a day for her to come online and now the time I have available to talk, is running out quickly. It has been nearly 20 minutes, since she last responded and now it looks like she gas gon off line.

mytwistedsoul December 2nd, 2020

@limeCity1300 It's really hard when that happens. I gave up on listeners ages ago. I found it's sometimes easier to write on a forum rather then privately - of course I understand that it can be hard to talk about somethings more publically though. Have you thought of maybe finding a back up listener?

SweetPearCrumble December 2nd, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

The quality of listeners were good years ago but now too many found this site and lots of people think they are capable when they are not

mytwistedsoul December 3rd, 2020

@SweetPearCrumble You're absolutely right. Many of them seem to have the roles reversed and seem to think that the members should listen to them. Or they ask the most inappropriate questions. Or they ghost you. Or invalidate you.

It's a shame really, because it's my understanding that this place was built around their voluntary listeners.

limeCity1300 December 3rd, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Thanks for your comment.

At the moment I am talking to 2 listeners. I send both of them messages every morning, hoping that at least 1 of them, will be able to talk to me. 1 of them is sick and that makes it difficult for her to talk to me. The other 1 would talk to me for a little while and then just disappear. Before she came on line today, I had a talk with another listener, but couldn't connect with her. So I ended the conversation. Now I am waiting for one of them, to get back to me again.

What makes it difficult is the fact that I couldn't find a listener in my own country yet. So, there is always a difference in the time zones. Eg. talking to a listener from the USA, is very difficult, because there is at least a 7 hour time difference between me and a listener from there. It is so frustrating!!!

mytwistedsoul December 4th, 2020

@limeCity1300 The time difference does add to the problems doesn't it? Hopefully the listener who is sick get better soon and will be available to you. I'm sorry you're having so many problems finding someone to connect with. It is extremely frustrating when you need someone to talk to and there's noone around. I wish you the best of luck!

@limeCity1300

Kindkangaroooo is a great listener that is responsive

Zak3 December 2nd, 2020

Met woman with five minutes' memory

@Zak3

You met a unicorn. Women remember everything, always!

Zak3 December 2nd, 2020

@SweetPearCrumble

Haha, that's funny!

The woman in question could only use about 3 to 5 minutes of short term memory. As for her long term memory, she remembered everything until a specific point in time. Sadly, that moment was when she was waiting for her daugther.

So I would have a conversation with her to reorient her (e.g. where she was, what was going on, when should come expect her daugther to come by), and telling her she was in a safe place. By the time this was done, she'd look at me and asked me what was going on, asking when her daugther would come by.. She already had forgotten everything we just spoke about. She had to be kept under constant surveillance. I guess we are our memories.

@Zak3

Ohh no :( sounds like dementia or side effects of ECT. This may be a unique case.

@SweetPearCrumble

Really sorry to hear about that. I hope things improve for her.

Rebekahwriter13 December 3rd, 2020

He truly loves two other people.

Adeline12345 December 3rd, 2020

There's white strands on her hair

Adeline12345 December 3rd, 2020

His face bloodied, the nose battered

creativeShip8033 December 3rd, 2020

I thought I could trust you

limeCity1300 December 3rd, 2020

I LOVED her. She BROKE me.

sugacubeeee December 3rd, 2020

Smallest coffins are the heaviest ones

TheDreamer17 December 3rd, 2020

Things worse than death remain here.

JemmyX0X0 December 3rd, 2020

@TheDreamer17 that's good

TheDreamer17 December 3rd, 2020

@JanelleINFP Thanks!

PositiveSunflowerAlex December 3rd, 2020

Suddenly, he had nothing to loose.

SweetPearCrumble December 5th, 2020

@PositiveSunflowerAlex

That is a devestating story :( very veryvery sad 😭

SweaterWeatherthissummer February 8th, 2021

His everything didn’t get him her :((

lovesickgirl December 3rd, 2020

Without him, she’s a living corpse

SweetPearCrumble December 5th, 2020

@lovesickgirl

It is rare but there are some men that take a while to get over. Hang in there! Each day that passes, you are futher away from that time, even if it is the size of a small grain. This shall pass. :) Hugs.

Actuallynobody017 December 3rd, 2020

My car crashed my toy car .

plumBeechwood7549 December 3rd, 2020

Still indebted for having an education.

mytwistedsoul December 4th, 2020

We hide in the dark alone

MayaCloud December 7th, 2020

Battle was over, but scars remain...

AngelWytch December 7th, 2020

Without our hearts, only darkness remains

mytwistedsoul December 7th, 2020

Breathing just to pass the time