Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindness Crusaders of 7 Cups!

December 5th, 2023

Introducing..

Kindness Crusader Nomination Form

Any mentor / mega member or moderator of the community may nominate any member or listener using this nomination form. A member or listener who receives nominations by 3 or more will be awarded the Kindness Crusader badge and will be celebrated in this forum thread.

If you are a mentor or a moderator [former or present], please feel free to use this form to nominate anyone in the community whom you see being consistently kind to others in their community presence. You may use this form any number of times any time to nominate the kind members and listeners of 7 Cups!

Baron of Big-Hearts [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members] may also nominate using the nomination form!

61msc0rvudl-sl1360-photoroom_1701739164.jpg

Time to come together and spread the message of kindness at 7 Cups!

Want to join the Kindness Project (KP) team? Read the info about it here!

February 1st

Buddy @Brahmm, this one is for you! Let's see what has come for you. Are you ready to see it?

@Bluerivercares sends you a nomination for the kindness crusader badge and this is what they say:

i-miss-seeing-you-in-sc-i-want-u-to-know-you-matter-and-u-are-not-alone-take-as-much-time-as-u-need-can-not-wait-to-see-you-in-sc-again-800-x-800-px_1706777184.png

"Brahmm is one of our old great listeners hehe...they have been here much before me for sure and have contributed so much to the community. keep up the good work :)"

Brahmm is the best buddy to all!

Brahmm February 1st

Thank you for the post @Fristo 😃

Thank you so much Blue! Means a lot. 🤩

YourCaringConfidant February 2nd

@RoxanneChristiana

I am happy to announce that you have received your very first nomination! Your nominator is @Kristynsmama and she has kindly given her time to nominate you for the kindness crusader badge. While it does take 3 in order to be badged officially, every nomination received is worth celebrating. Today is the day we celebrate you! 🎉🎊

Here is the note your nominator left for you. Happy reading, Roxanne. 

20240201-183721-0000_1706876100.png

February 3rd

A nomination for @Borbie

@Kristynsmama has sent it 😀

Kristy says:

"Borbie is always so fun to chat with in the chatrooms. They are always welcoming to new members and spread joy and kindness every time they are in the chatroom."

Fristo's audio reading is here!

Amazing, amazing, amazingg! 😍

Kristynsmama February 3rd

@Fristo  Aww I love that this is an audio!  I loved hearing your sweet voice!  Thank you Fristo!

February 3rd

@Communitymodaaron, time to see you happier!

There is a nomination for the kindness crusader badge for you from @Kristynsmama

Kristy is saying this for you:

"CommunityModAaron is a fantastic Community Mod. They always make me feel appreciated as a room supporter. They are always welcoming to me and to new members and they catch things that aren’t appropriate for the chats rooms quickly and with integrity. Aaron is a great person and I love working with him!"

Fristo has recorded audio of the above message here. Give it a listen!

This is so true, Kristy, our Aaron is the bestest of best 😄

February 3rd

Pretty profile pic Braid @Lovingbraid9917, there is a kindness nomination for you!

Check out what @Katedoskocilova says for you:

"Braid is a very good listener. They recently joined the Relationship Support community and have been a really good helping hand! They are very interested in hosting discussions and i am really glad to see that from them. They are also understanding and kind, as well."

Fristo has an audio message too. Click me!

lovingBraid9917 February 25th

@Fristo Thank you very much for your kind and sweet gestures. I am grateful to you all. I hope I am able to help others as much as I could. Thank you. 

February 3rd

A kindness badge nomination has come for @Gilbird, from @Insightfulphoenix

Phoenix says for Gil:

"Gil is just a sweetheart, they does a great job of hosting sessions in the trauma community. Their communication is impeccable and even though, They and I have had some small run ins, they has such an aura about themselves that makes it feel safe to communicate. I enjoy being their team mate and I adore being able to work a long side them!"

Audio recording of the above message here!

You are both awesome, Gil and Phoenix 🌻

February 3rd

@Talisman210, how are you doing? 

I have something for you and I want to deliver to you what I have!

There is a nomination for you, @Insightfulphoenix has sent you this nomination for the kindness crusader badge. Read what Phoenix is saying for you:

"Talis is a great member, they give such sweet messages to those that share in the Sharing Circle. They create a positive atmosphere for others' as well. I enjoy having talis around"

Fristo's audio words here! (clickable)

YourCaringConfidant February 3rd

@WeEarth

I have wonderful news. You have just received a very sweet nomination from @InsightfulPhoenix and are officially a nominee for the kindness crusader badge! 

Here's what IP had to say...

20240203-044658-0000_1706953822.png

[Click here to view image larger.]

You know what, Earth? IP is 100% right. You really are the kind of person who takes the time out to think of others and it is quite beautiful. IP sees you. I see you. We see you. It's beautiful how you care for others and are always with a kind thing to say. I am so happy that @InsightfulPhoenix took the time to send this nomination in for you because you deserve it. Super proud of you.

🌎 💙 🌎 💚 🌍

LoveMyMoonflowers February 3rd

@YourCaringConfidant

Awwe what a vvvv lovely post, Desiree 🌈 

WeEarth February 4th

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you Desiree for this lovely post 😍

WeEarth February 4th

@YourCaringConfidant @InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you Phoe 💕 Your nomination was such a delightful surprise for me 😍 Your kind words mean a lot, my bestie.🥰

Keep being yourself, you're amazing just the way you are!😊

YourCaringConfidant February 4th

Our top nominator @InsightfulPhoenix has taken the time to send in a nomination for someone who is unlike no other.

🥁🥁 *drumroll* 🥁🥁

@Fristo Please enjoy the 🍪🍪🍪 as you enjoy reading this very sweet note from IP.

watercolor-colorful-artistic-simple-violet-pink-4th-birthday-art-card-invitation-20240204-061154-0000_1707045663.png

Awwww! IP is so right. You really are an inspiration, Fristo. You are always dreaming of ways to bring people together. Being apart of the KP team is really an honor; and I am so happy to be on the team with you, IP, and everyone else. I'm so happy that IP has the biggest heart and as always makes the time to appreciate people who are so kind and deserving. I hope that by reading IP's note that you have a big smile on your face. You are so appreciated, Fristo. And IP, you are as well. ♡ Hope you both have a great day. 

InsightfulPhoenix February 7th

Just taking the time to appreciate a very kind and beautiful soul currently, @Aurewolf this beautiful piece of art and message are for you. Please take the message I have created with mesmerizing images as gift from me to you!

aurewolf_1707340592.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: I just could not help myself and celebrate how sweet an compassionate Aurewolf is. I always see her making nominations for her fellow friends and peers. An quite honestly it is beautiful and I just wanted to give a shout out to wolf for being so kind. Thank you for being such a great friend and asset to the k.c team <3!

aurewolf-1_1707340674.png

YourCaringConfidant February 7th

@InsightfulPhoenix *gasps at the amount of beauty in these graphics* IP, these are top notch! ReWolf is soooo deserving! Awwww. ♡ 

InsightfulPhoenix February 8th

@Yourcaringconfidant thank you it was pretty fun to do, I always like doing these postings gets my creative juices flowing

February 8th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Wow, this is the first thing I saw when I logged in today

Thanks for making my day!

You are absolutely welcome, I'm so happy that I was able to make your day just a little brighter𥰠@Aurewolf

InsightfulPhoenix February 7th

Congratulations to @Hope for being such a dedication 7cups fellow peer and member, I appreciate everything you do, please take this beautiful message that I have conveyed within the art pieces as a precious gift. Once again, thank you for being so sweet and amazing!

hope_1707342543.png

@InsightfulPhoenix saidHope there is so many good things to say here. They are beautifully bright not only intellectually, but with compassionate opinions and the deliverance of kindness. Hope has been one of the most active members on my IDG postings and I appreciate every word that has been ever since. Their mind is not only filled with wonderous thoughts, but also calmness. I appreciate having Hope around.

hope-1_1707342769.png

Hope February 8th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Such a thoughtful message. I am truly grateful and I appreciate your thought-provoking and considerate posts. 

YourCaringConfidant February 8th

@PoliteOcean

I'm back again to deliver another nomination your way! Your amazing nominator this go round is the one and only @InsightfulPhoenix and here's what they had to say...

20240208-073624-0000_1707395934.png

[Click here to view image larger.]

Awwww! What a beautiful note that was. ♡ While you currently already possess the kindness crusader badge, I can't even tell you how happy it makes me seeing you continually getting the recognition you deserve. IP is right and said it beautifully! Read their lovely note again if you need to, Ocean. You're amazing and thank you for everything you do. ♡ 

PoliteOcean February 8th

@InsightfulPhoenix

I can’t begin to thank you so much for your kindness and thoughtful words of appreciation. It’s so lovely to know that as we all travel this journey together that somewhere along the way I’m actually helping someone in some small way. I hope you know I truly appreciate you! And so glad our paths have crossed here at 7cups! Thank you again so much ❤️🙏🏼

@YourCaringConfidant

oh my goodness! Well thank you so much again for sharing this with me as well as for your kind words of support! 🤗

Congratulations to @PositivePumpkin22 for receiving their 2 nominations! We all know it takes 3 for the badge, however it does not mean we can not celebrate the milestone achievement and the success!🤗 Please enjoy the messages from your friends and the beautiful artwork!

positivepumpkin22_1707399719.png

@Ruii00 said: " Hanna has been super duper awesome in my stay in the A.L Team She is always super happy to help! Thank you for everything Hanna."

positivepumpkin22-1_1707399802.png

@Anonymousff07 said: The way she constantly keeps me updated on the changes as well as provide me with constructive feedback on my work has been very inspiring and helpful.

positivepumpkin22-2_1707400150.png

Congrats to @CommunitymodIris for achieving another milestone in the Kindness Crusader Badge path with 2 nominations now. I am super grateful to be able to make these beautiful pieces of art for you and be able to show you the beautiful messages that your friends have for you!

add-a-subheading-6_1707402801.png

@Kristynsmama said: I will never the term com mod the same! Iris always brings joy and laughter where ever they go! They are helpful, friendly, warm, and inviting. Iris is a super Kindness Crusader!

add-a-subheading-7_1707403674.png

@Callcumcares421 said: Iris is one of my favorite fellow mods. She means a lot to me, and has helped with some pretty tough situations in rooms. I look forward to continue moderating with you. <3

add-a-subheading-8_1707404098.png

CallumCares421 February 8th

@CommunityModIris

Yesss we love Irisssss

Now this is something bittersweet and well deserved for you, @WeEarth. You have not only been such a strong supporter of your friends and fellow peers, now you are being recognized for how beautiful your soul is and how amazing you truly are! Please enjoy the beautiful works of art!

weearth_1707405444.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: I just wanted to take the time and honor WeEarth, not only do they nominate their friends but they have the sweetest friendliest vibe about themselves. I do enjoy seeing the nominations and all of the beautiful messages left. Thank you for all you do and please keep doing it!

weearth-1_1707406102.png

@Yourcaringconfidant said: Earth's heart is filled with so much kindness and love. I've never seen this before and it's a beautiful look on her. Earth is filled with so much beauty and her heart is just as big as can be! Have you seen her most recent posting offering a "picture perfect" service? It is such a beautiful initiative and it takes one with the biggest heart to be able to pull this off. I nominate my sweetest Earthy friend for the kindness crusader badge! Hands down, she deserves this and every single thing good to come. Earth is kind, supportive, friendly, personable, loving, and so much more. <3 Xoxo! 

weearth-2_1707406452.png

WeEarth February 8th

@InsightfulPhoenix @Yourcaringconfidant

Thank you Phoe & Desiree, I am truly grateful beyond words for your kindness and support.🥹

Phoe, it's my pleasure to have you all as my besties. Desiree,  I am just contributing my time to wonderful people like you.🤗

Thank you both for this delightful surprise.😍 Without all of you, Earth's family would feel incomplete. 😌 Thank you for being such amazing companions on this journey.😀

you-make-my-heart-smile-heart.gif

amiableBunny4016 February 10th
Hey @Kenzolena,

Lena! You have been nominated for being a wonderful Kindness Crusader by @Rui00

screenshot-2024-02-10-at-13-48-30_1707573048.png

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Lena - You are such a lovely hooman to be around! the sessions you host are so positive and your so supportive to your fellow peers. You bring so much joy to 7cups and you show kindness, love and so much more! your an example of a true leader! *sends high fives and hugs if okay*

Rui - thank you so much for nominating your peer! Your kindness makes a huge difference <3 keep being you! *sends high fives and hugs if okay*

Bunny

Rui00 February 10th

@amiableBunny4016 thank you for the beautifullll post Bunny 💙!

@Rui00

your welcome! <3 it was my pleasure!

Helloooo,

We have 2 more kindness nominations for @Daf8!

Daf! You deserve these so much, you are a true blessing to 7cups. I couldn't thank you more for your overwhelming amount of support and kindness. You shine this beautiful light on 7cups and make me smile with every small interaction I have with you! 💖 Keep being your wonderful self!

Here is a nomination from the lovely @AuRewolf!

screenshot-2024-02-10-at-13-59-21_1707573568.png

click here for clear image

Here is another one from the wonderful @HealingTalk!

screenshot-2024-02-10-at-14-06-11_1707573977.png
click here for clear image

@Daf8 - my friend, you deserved this! You are a beautiful, loving, caring, magnificent human and you will always be! Keep being your wonderful self and I hope to see you more around. *sends hugs and high fives if okay* You got this!

@HealingTalk and @AuRewolf - thank you so much for nominating your friend Daf. You both are a real example to the community with your leadership skills and your kindness! Keep being awesome! *sends hugs and high fives*

Bunny

February 11th

Yay, @Daf8 you got 3 nominations in total and it means the Kindness Crusader badge is coming to you, thank you Daf, you are awesome and we love you!

Thanks, Bunny for posting it! 😀

HealingTalk February 11th

daf-kc-lr_1707622808.jpg

@Daf8

HealingTalk February 11th

Congratulations, Daf!

You really deserve an award for extraordinary kindness!

All the best to you!

Marcelo

@Daf8

YourCaringConfidant February 10th

@AutisticYouth

You have received a very special nomination from @InsightfulPhoenix who wanted to thank you for all your contributions in the Women's Issues Community. IP has left you the sweetest, most genuine note of appreciation, so I hope it brings the biggest smile to your face. 

20240210-154737-0000_1707598484.png

What a beautiful note that was for someone so deserving. I'm with IP on this one. Thanks for being a wonderful forum supporter for the community. Clearly, what you do does not go unnoticed. And with a heart like @InsightfulPhoenix has, they frequently take the time to appreciate people.

Youth, the fact that you received this very nomination is something to be proud of. Congratulations on receiving your very first nomination. 🎊🎉 You are only 2 more nominations away from officially being badged as a kindness crusader. I hope you have a great day. 

@AmiablePeace77 

Whoooo hooo! I come bearing good news! The most magnificent @InsightfulPhoenix has taken the time to write you a sweet note of appreciation. IP has noticed how kind you were and wanted to express their gratitude just to you. The following nomination you are about to read is special and gets you 1 step closer to receiving the kindness crusader badge. Happy reading, Ami. ♡

sky-blue-cute-nimbostratus-clouds-poster-20240210-153620-0000_1707599260.png

I believe IP's beautiful words covered it all, but a little more won't hurt. I'm with IP on this one-- thank you for all you do. This thanks extends beyond your contributions through the forums as your role in hosting mindfulness is one that makes a big difference in the lives of many. YOU make the difference in touching our lives. I'm so glad that IP has nominated you because you certainly deserve it. ♡ As a friendly reminder, you are now only 2 nominations away from officially earning the kindness crusader badge. In the meantime, enjoy this recognition. I am so proud of you. 

@YourCaringConfidant

Omg Desiree 😭 I love the animals doing yoga/mindfulness. That's adorable 💜 your so talented 🥺 keep up the good work! 

@amiableBunny4016 Awww thank you, Bunny. ♡