Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindness Crusaders of 7 Cups!

December 5th, 2023

Introducing..

Kindness Crusader Nomination Form

Any mentor / mega member or moderator of the community may nominate any member or listener using this nomination form. A member or listener who receives nominations by 3 or more will be awarded the Kindness Crusader badge and will be celebrated in this forum thread.

If you are a mentor or a moderator [former or present], please feel free to use this form to nominate anyone in the community whom you see being consistently kind to others in their community presence. You may use this form any number of times any time to nominate the kind members and listeners of 7 Cups!

Baron of Big-Hearts [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members] may also nominate using the nomination form!

61msc0rvudl-sl1360-photoroom_1701739164.jpg

Time to come together and spread the message of kindness at 7 Cups!

Want to join the Kindness Project (KP) team? Read the info about it here!

HealingTalk January 17th

Oh, Kristy, you are so sweet!

Thank you for your heartwarming and beautiful words!

@Kristynsmama

HealingTalk January 17th

Thank you, Phoenix, for the wonderful post and so beautiful images you prepared for me!

@InsightfulPhoenix

InsightfulPhoenix January 17th

@MindfulJourney22 congratulations on your nominations for the Kindness Crusader badge! The messages left behind from your friends/ fellow peers are very beautiful, and we hope it brings a smile to your day! 

m_1705507633.png

@CalmRosebud said: MindfulJourney22, besides being my Delightful Listener twin, well, there is so much I can say that is good about this wonderful person. MindfulJourney is persistent, kind, giving, fun and authentic. Authenticity counts for a lot with me. I appreciate their caring insightful actions and efforts to help others in hundreds of different ways. I value Mindful Journey’s input and capabilities. I’m proud to nominate you, MindfulJourney!

m-1_1705507968.png

@Aurewolf said: I've seen Mindful around the listener rooms, and I've noticed the amount of effort they put in supporting members and making them feel appreciated. So, I think that they deserve this awesome badge because they strive to spread kindness on 7 Cups!

m-2_1705508512.png

YourCaringConfidant January 17th

@InsightfulPhoenix Ohhhh myyy! The last few posts' graphics I seen and was like "wow, IP is at it again" in my mind but I opted not to comment. But then I see this and I just have to. Ok, you already know what I will say so I won't but wooooowwww--- you're taking it to a whole other level. 😍😍 The nominees and the nominators you make these beautiful postings for have got to be smiling. You're doing beautifully. ♡

@YourCaringConfidant Hahaha thank you, I do my best to ensure each one has it's own personal beauty and empowers not only the nominee, but also the nominators as well. Everyone deserves to be empowered and moved through art. Art is the centerfold of beauty and wisdom 🤗

CalmRosebud January 17th

@InsightfulPhoenix @MindfulJourney22 @CaringConfidante

I second and third what Caring Confidant said about your graphics; whole 'nother level so coooooooolio.

Also, hope Mindful Journey sees these and likes them! Mindful, where are you?

@CalmRosebud, I'm super happy that you like it! Hopefully mindful will too🫶🏽

MindfulJourney22 January 18th

Thank you @InsightfulPhoenix For making such an awesome Graphic!  Aww, Thank you @Calmrosebud , @weEarth , @Aurewolf for nominating me, you all are very kind n sweet. keep shining!

WeEarth January 18th

@MindfulJourney22

😊💖

@Bluerivercares look at what your friends had to say of you, please enjoy these beautiful pieces of art as a gift of appreciation and gratitude for your kindness hear at 7cups!

bluerivercares_1705510636.png

@Aurewolf said: I just wanted to say that Bluey is an awesome listener, as well as chat supporter, mod, and community mentor all rolled into one! They are fun to hang out with, and is kind and supportive towards everyone in the community.

bluerivercares-1_1705510935.png

amiableBunny4016 January 17th
Helloo! Today we have a lovely first nomination for the amazing @DreamTouch from the caring @anonoymousff07!

hehe! Hope you like the graphics (me tried)!
screenshot-2024-01-17-at-19-17-02_1705519160.png

Here is a message @anonoymousff07 has sent you!
screenshot-2024-01-17-at-19-27-53_1705519677.png

Message from me:

@DreamTouch: Thank you for all your contributions and hard work for the community! You are a wonderful leader and mentor :) and your support, hard work and dedication has made a huge difference to people's journey on here. Keep being your awesome, lovely self. You can do this!

@anonoymousff07: thank you for your wonderful and caring message/nomination! you are a gift to the community and your kindness goes far away lovely! Keep it up!

Bunny

the @DreamTouch tag at the top  of the post was supposed to be bold :) forums glitches.

@amiableBunny4016 (I gotchuu <3 Sun&Bunny- 01, Forums-00😛❤)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sun buddie! ☀️ Hehe. Bunnie can always rely on the lovely Sun for forums! ❤️ *Sends hugs if okay* 

@amiableBunny4016

Aye of course, Bunnieebeann, alwaysssss. And and I looove the beautiful graphics you made, just my fantastic shining buddy using her creative gifts to brighten people's forum feed and dayyy hehe. Specially love the "Dream Touch" font on the first one, just too prettyyyy. It just makes me feel happy seeing you do what you do so amazingly, Bunny. *hugs backkk* 🤗❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hehe. ❤️Awwww thank you Sun! I like this role because  there is no quota and more flexibility hehe! ✨ Thank you so much! It means so much to me hehe! I'm glad you like it ❤️ hehehe my forum buddie in action! 📸 You awesome! Your graphics are also lovely sun buddie . You always make one of the best ones with your colours and fonts! Heheh! 👍😝 *Sends sun buddie hugs if okay* 💕💕💕💕

Bunny 

@amiableBunny4016

Aw yesss the ✨quota-free✨ life is absolute #goals haha, flexibility is certainly a gift and I'm sooo glad you found this amazing (extremely) role (or maybe the role found youuu👀), you've been doing really great as always.🥰

And thank youu hehe, if it isn't the most wonderful Bunny replying to compliments with compliments. :P You just seem to have the giant-most heart in the world, may it never be any less than full of kindness and love for yourself too. 

Alsooo I might have to nom youu a lil bit now you're forgetting something 😛 hugs are always okayyyyy 😭 hugs are awesome and Bunny-hugs are the bestest, we know that already, yes?😭. *hugs you back tightttttly* 🤗❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwwwwww 💛 *onion eyes* yes. yes, sun buddie <3 hugs are alwaysss okay hehehe. 💛 im sending you the biggest squeeziest cuddles and huggles and teady bears your way! 💛  keep being your kind, wonderful self!

DreamTouch January 20th

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you for posting this bunny! I absolutely love the graphics. You're always there to cheer your friends up and spreading kindness in cups, We really appreciate you 
💙

@anonoymousff07 Thank you so much for your kind works anony, it made my day! You have been a great mentor yourself and we're so grateful to have you on our team. 💜

Congratulations @Sadcat13 for getting all 3 nominations towards a Kindness Crusader badge! I am so proud to announce this because you deserve this especially after seeing all of these heartfelt messages! Please enjoy sadcat <3, your friends really adore you! 

sadcat13_1705522696.png

@Kristynsmama said: " Sadcat is always thinking of someone else even when life throws challenges their way. They do really great appreciations on the peer appreciation team. I love being on the PAT with sadcat13! "

sadcat13-1_1705523014.png

@Weearth said: " You're awesome cat! Keep being your amazing self."

sadcat13-2_1705523246.png

@Aurewolf said: I've known sadcat through peer appreciation program, and they can be considered as a 'smile spreader' for the peer appreciation team 😄They spread smiles, through their appreciation posts and within the team, and is supportive to everyone!

sadcat13-3_1705523697.png

sadcat13 January 17th

@Kristynsmama @Weearth @Aurewolf thank you all for your kind words and nominating me for the badge. I´m so so so so grateful to you all 😭 You made my day 💛 Thank you for being your amazing selves 💖

@InsightfulPhoenix thank you for the beautiful graphics, they are so sweet 🥰

WeEarth January 17th

@sadcat13

Congrats, my bestie 💖

sadcat13 January 17th

@WeEarth thank youuuu 😊 Couldn´t have done it without you 🌻 Thank you for your kind words and nomination, i deeply appreciate it 🌻

WeEarth January 17th

@sadcat13

I'm truly happy for you 💕

Always keep being your fabulous self and illuminating our world with your charming presence. ✨😊

sadcat13 January 17th

@WeEarth 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

YourCaringConfidant January 17th

Congratulations @SadCat13 Whoooo hooo. 🎉

sadcat13 January 17th

@YourCaringConfidant 💖

January 18th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Lovely graphics!

@sadcat13

Congratulations 🎊

sadcat13 January 18th

@AuRewolf thank you for your nomination and kind words 🥰 I appreciate them deeply🌻

InsightfulPhoenix January 18th

@Kindnessmatters2020, I would like to...*drum rolls* announce that you now have 3 nominations for the Kindness Crusader Badge! I'm so happy for you and please enjoy the revamp of your friends sweet messages to you and the beautiful pictures to follow! 

kindnessmatters2020-4_1705587857.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou said: Their name even mentions it hehe, kindness indeed matters and I'm so grateful for people like Sophia here who continually try to remind us about the same.❤ Sophia, you're one of the most caring, thoughtful, patient, open-minded and perceptive people I've come across and I'm genuinely so grateful to be working with you on different teams and being able to witness your brilliance in action so closely. You're absolutely amazing and certainly deserve all the badges that honor your awesomeness!❤

kindnessmatters2020-5_1705587929.png

@Kindheartedlily said: Their username says it all! Kindness is extremely kind, caring, and always willing to help out. She has such compassion for others

kindnessmatters2020-6_1705588004.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: I just wanted to jump on here and say that they have some amazing friends to highlight their beautiful nature. I am happy to see that type of love and compassion spread. Kindness, keep being amazing and doing the best you can <3

kindnessmatters2020-7_1705588525.png

@GeorgieUk

You have 2 nominations towards the Kindness Crusader badge :)! You have some beautiful messages left by your friends/ fellow peers <3. Hopefully you enjoy them just as much as I did while creating these beautiful pieces🤗. 

georgieuk-news_1705589976.png

@Lovelilly said: Georgie was an absolute pleasure to have in the Positivity Corner! She supported other members and was such a kind and lovely person to have present. I hope to see more of Georgie around 7cups

georgieuk-news-1_1705590277.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: I absolutely love when Georgie comes into my sessions, they have a very sweet personality. They share experiences with others' to ensure no one feels alone and they also are very sympathetic. I really believe that Georgie deserves a Badge for their amazing soul!

georgieuk-news-2_1705590578.png

GeorgieUK January 18th

Thank you both so much. Really means a lot! I was so shocked to see I recieved a nomination. Thank you for all you do and for being so kind to me. 😊❤️

Congratulations to @Avaria for receiving 2 nominations towards their Kindness Crusader Badge! I am so happy to see friends that love and care for one another like the way they care for you. This is such a blessing of it's self, here is the beautiful messages and the art work to show our appreciation for you and what you do here on 7cups!
add-a-heading_1705591872.png

@Aurewolf said: I've met Avaria for only a short time, yet they're amazing! I love their passion for making awesome graphics for peer appreciation program, as well as helping out in LSR. So, they deserve this badge for spreading kindness in the community! 😄

add-a-heading-1_1705592406.png

@Weearth said: May you always find joy, strength, and kindness. You're making a difference, my friend! Keep shining bright and never forget how amazing you are.

add-a-heading-2_1705592862.png

WeEarth January 18th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you phoenix for this post😍

Avaria January 18th

@WeEarth Thank *you* for being a part of the reason this post happened. :)

WeEarth January 18th

@Avaria

😊💕

Avaria January 18th

@InsightfulPhoenix Thank youuu! I love the personalized graphics. They're absolutely gorgeous.

YourCaringConfidant January 18th

@WonderlandAlice00 

You have received a heartfelt nomination by the most incredible Phoenix! @InsightfulPhoenix wrote you a note of appreciation letting you know what it is about you that makes you the perfect nominee as a kindness crusader. 

You don't want to miss this, so keep reading! Please have your heart open, be receptive, and let IP's beautiful words sink in... 

❤ 🐑 💙 Alice 💙 🐏 ❤

20240117-193950_1705601803.png

From the read of that, I can wholeheartedly see what makes you so special. IP listed a whole list of amazing qualities within you and it's absolutely beautiful. Great job on receiving this nomination, Alice. You deserve it. I would like to mention that the kindness crusader badge will be awarded upon receiving a total of 3 nominations. Look at you though-- you're already on your way. ♡

@LabeledBPD

The very sweet Joy wanted to bring joy into your day, so she sent in a very special nomination just for you. Joy sees so much good in you and the most amazing qualities within you and that's why you are now officially a nominee for the kindness crusader badge. While it does take a minimum of 3 nominations to earn the badge, every single nomination recieved is worth celebrating. And today, that's why we are celebrating you!

Happy reading!

20240118-153507-0000_1705610118.png

[Click here to view image larger.]

The note from Joy reads: "Holly deserves to be nominated for her kindness and patience. She is hardworking and always making an effort to do her best for herself and her family. I always feel very lucky to be in the presence of someone who is so strong, resilience, and honest. She deserves to be celebrated!! Thank you for being you Holly!!! :)"

What a very lovely note of appreciation that was for a very lovely person. Holly, while I may not know you-- going off just your username, I would like remind you that while you may be "labeledBPD", you are sooo much more than any label given to you and it does not define you. I am so happy that we have sweet people like Joy in your life to help bring light to just how strong and wonderful you are. I hope you are happy, Holly. Have a beautiful day. ♡

@Innatejoy9602 I have no idea how I forgot to tag you. Sorry about that. Thank you for nominating the sweet Holly. You are such a joy. ♡