Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindness Crusaders of 7 Cups!

December 5th, 2023

Introducing..

Kindness Crusader Nomination Form

Any mentor / mega member or moderator of the community may nominate any member or listener using this nomination form. A member or listener who receives nominations by 3 or more will be awarded the Kindness Crusader badge and will be celebrated in this forum thread.

If you are a mentor or a moderator [former or present], please feel free to use this form to nominate anyone in the community whom you see being consistently kind to others in their community presence. You may use this form any number of times any time to nominate the kind members and listeners of 7 Cups!

Baron of Big-Hearts [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members] may also nominate using the nomination form!

61msc0rvudl-sl1360-photoroom_1701739164.jpg

Time to come together and spread the message of kindness at 7 Cups!

Want to join the Kindness Project (KP) team? Read the info about it here!

CalmRosebud January 5th

@YourCaringConfidant

Awwww, Desirée, You Yourself are Sweetness Personified. Much love and I hope you have a Wonderful Day!

♡ Love and (^=˃ᆺ˂) Courage, 𓇢𓆸  Rose 

Walker7957 January 6th

@CalmRosebud

I wasn't allowed to nomainte you back Rose 😕 but I had different idea. I hope you like it when you find it 🙂

January 4th

Hi, Hi, @Elfinna

@Deschain has sent a kindness nomination for you!

ksfoftv_1704345567.png

Graphic by Desiree @YourCaringConfidant

Thanks for being kind and empathetic, Elfinna!

elfinna January 4th

@Fristo

@deschain 

Thank youbso much of thinkinf of me. This means a lot to me <3 

January 4th

@Jason7127, you got nominated for being kind in the community!

Here is what @Calmrosebud says for you:

hm53ptx-1_1704360343.png

Click me to view the image clearer.

Image graphic made by @YourCaringConfidant

The text on the image says:

"Jake (which is the name Jason7127 goes by in the Sharing Circle) has recently popped into many Adult Member Sharing Circles. I noticed that Jake is so helpful and polite with others in the Sharing Circles. If anyone tries to raise a kerfuffle, Jake stays even tempered and just plows along. Jake says: "I'm doing my best." Jake gives out frequent compliments, just nice little statements, to others in the room. This makes the others feel welcomed and included. I'm really glad Jake has recently been in our Adult Member Sharing Circles more, and I appreciate their willingness to step in and mind the queue if needed, and move the Sharing Circle along if needed. They seem to me like a perfect candidate as a "Kindness Crusader.""

It's my privilege to get to know you and deliver this kindness nomination for you!

Thanks, Rose for identifying Jake as a kind person and a good character, and nominating them for the kindness badge!

LoveMyMoonflowers January 4th

i have some vv special news today (: the lovely @amiableBunny4016 💜 has officially earned the kindness crusader badge 💜 after being nominated by the wonderful Marcelo, aka @HealingTalk 💜 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

eff0071d-b024-4c03-a983-1172a6484efd_1704377405.png

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Bunny, i really hope you know how much we appreciate everything you are 💜 and all the things you’ve done for our community. your a true kindness crusader at heart and you absolutely deserve this badge! 🥺 sending lots of love. 💜

🌙 ni 🌸

i forgot to add the link-sies again (': click here to see the graphic clearer. 💜

amiableBunny4016 January 4th

@YourCaringConfidant @HealingTalk @LoveMyMoonflower @mytwistedsoul

Message for Marcelo: 
Thank you so much for this heart warming message Marcelo 💕 you have been a huge part of my forum journey on Depression + Grief and Support communities ❤️ in extremely grateful for your kindness and appreciation and you bring so many smiles to so many people 💕🥺 you are a huge example for the community and it's been a pleasure talking/working with you 💜 you show the community a great example of compassion, love, support and you support your peers no matter what ❤️❤️ 7cups is so lucky to have you and I hope 2024 brings so much joy and happiness for you! 💃 Keep being your wonderful self :) I will always be grateful for everything you do and I'm sending happy wishes and good vibes your way! ❤️

Message for Desiree, Ni and Soul

Nooo y'all are too sweet 🥺 thank you for being so lovely 💜 i appreciate you 3 so much for being there for me through thick and thin 💕 i love all of you so so much *dances with you* 💃 you all are beautiful and caring people and I hope 2024 brings more happy and lovely adventures ahead ❤️ keep being you! Ni the graphics are absolutely outstanding! 🥺 *Sends hugs if okay + good vibes* 🥺💜

For all of you:
You are all unique and wonderful people with so many qualities! I love each and every one of you for your kindness and your respect for each other! ❤️ You all show commitment and dedication in everything you do! 💕I appreciate you all celebrating with me on recieving this badge 💜 I'm always grateful for all of you and the rest of the cups community! 🥺

Bunny 🐰

@amiableBunny4016

awwe me didn’t get the tag for this (': bunny friend forgot the s in Moonflowers 💙 but that’s okie, i’m subscribed to this thread. Me so glad I saw this. 💜 your so so sweet bunny bean 🥺😭 and yes, hugs and good vibes are always okie. *huggles you tight* 💜 thank you for being exactly youuu, bunny, your so loved. 💙 

amiableBunny4016 January 4th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Weep 😭 awww thanks for reminding me . I always remember it as LoveMyMoonflower 😮 💜 *sends hugs and love* I'm glad you received it tho and read it 💜💜💜

@amiableBunny4016

💙💙💙 no worries lovely 

mytwistedsoul January 4th

@amiableBunny4016 You give so much of yourself to people. You definitely deserve this Bunny! You're such an amazing person. Kind and thoughtful to everyone you meet 💙 I love seeing your name pop up on threads because you're such a supportive and encouraging soul 😊

HealingTalk January 7th

@amiableBunny4016

Hi, lovely Bunny! 

Thank you so so much for your kind and appreciative words. Theytruly mean a lot to me.

Through our time working together, we did great things and built moments of camaraderie.  We were Buddies! Your kindness and support have been a constant source of inspiration and motivation for me and the Communities we served. It has been a blessing to have crossed paths with someone as genuine and compassionate as you.

I am very grateful for the opportunity to have shared that journey with you at a time I needed much help. The way we have worked together, your positivity, and our shared accomplishments have made an impact on me both personally and as a member of this Community.

I look forward to staying in touch for many years to come. I hope we do things together again in the future, working with you is wonderful. Your presence and friendship make a difference, and I cannot express enough just how grateful I am for that.

Thank you for your great kindness, support, and appreciation. I am so fortunate to know someone as amazing as you, such a jewel of a person. 

See you around Cups soon!

Marcelo.

YourCaringConfidant January 4th

@amiableBunny4016 Congratulations!!! Yayyyy!!! 

@YourCaringConfidant

*does my happy celebration dance* 💃 

@LoveMyMoonflowers *joins the sweetest 🌜 in dancing* 💃 Bunny so deserves this badge for sure. Ni, you did it again with such a pretty post! 

@YourCaringConfidant

she really does. 💙 and Marcelo’s appreciation message was so vvvv lovely. 🥺💜

mytwistedsoul January 4th

@LoveMyMoonflowers This is so awesome! 

@amiableBunny4016 Congratulations Bunny! Woohoo! 💙

@mytwistedsoul

💜💜💜

@HopieRemi 

You have received a very special nomination by someone who is "polite". *hint hint* 😉 The very sweet @PoliteOcean wanted to let you know what an influence you have been in their life and has sent in some very beautiful words for you. 

Happy reading, Remi.

pink-black-bold-aesthetic-y2k-inspirational-quote-poster-20240104-005629-0000_1704379970.png

Awww Polite, thank you for recognizing the very amazing Remi. I am so glad you have someone like Remi in your life. Thanks for sharing with us how amazing Remi is and for taking the time to send it this very beautiful nomination!

Remi, I am so proud of you. Receiving a nomination for kindness crusader is something to be proud of. And you know what this means, right? It means you are now only 2 nominations away from being officially badged. Continue to be the most amazing person you are, Remi. I hope you have a beautiful day and smile lots. ♡ 

@YourCaringConfidant

omgggg soo cutuuu!! 🥺 the colours are so sweet and lovely and the little piggy is so so cute. 😭💖 i love this posting. 💕

HopieRemi January 4th

Aww this is so sweet! Thank you @PoliteOcean !

It makes me so happy seeing kind, amazing people getting all the recognition they deserve. And that's why I can't help but smile seeing a very "friendly" someone receiving their very first nomination!

🍊🧡 @Friendlyorange4956 🧡🍊

I'm happy to announce that @AveryJr23 has thought of you and has kindly given their time to nominate you. Avery sent you the following note of appreciation and I hope it brings the biggest smile to your face. 

20240104-100931-0000_1704381347.png

Way to go, Friendly, for being such an awesome member. Being kind and loving are 2 very beautiful qualities. I hope you realize that being nominated for kindness crusader is such a gift. I'd like to mention that with at least receiving 2 more nominations that a new badge can be yours. Have a great day!

InsightfulPhoenix January 4th

I am so pleased to announce that @wishfulwillow6962 has officially received all 3 nominations for their kindness crusader badge! I hope you view these beautiful heartwarming pieces of art and the honorable comments left behind by your friends! 

wishing-6_1704397164.png

@Kristynsmama said: Willow is so amazing! I love when they pop into the chatrooms. They exude kindness and positivity from the moment they enter the chatroom. They always bring a smile to my face.

wishing-7_1704397205.png

@AnnaSilverberg said: Willow is so supportive and has been an amazing mentee, I am so proud of their growth as a listener and I know that they are capable of amazing things. They have been so wonderful and thoughtful when we chat and they go out of their way to make sure everything is okay around them. The Kindness Crusader badge surely belongs to them :)

wishing-8_1704397249.png

@Katedoskocilova said: willow is so kind and helpful! she is fun to be around and she is really understanding, as well as supportive. i love her!

wishing-9_1704397528.png

@InsightfulPhoenix Oohhhh the graphics to this post is absolutely everything!!! I love it. Big congratulations to Willow! Whoooo hoooo! 

@Incrediblerainbows2036

🌈💜💙💚💛🧡❤🌈

You are the "incredible" recipient of recieving a very sweet nomination from Kate. @Katedoskocilova wanted to add some color into your world today by sending you this note of appreciation. 

I hope by reading Kate's note that it has you smiling all day. 

20240104-171324-0000_1704406819.png

Never forget how incredible of a person you are, 🌈. I hope that sometime soon you and the very kind Kate are able to cross paths again in the rooms. Have a colorful day, incredible one. ♡ 

@YourCaringConfidant I am so honored to be getting nominated by @KateDoskocilova . She has been on cups before me and I really like the way she is so friendly . She is like a sisterly figure for me and one of my idols in cups . 

I am so happy to be nominated by her  ☺💗

💜 @Audienta 💜

I'm happy to announce that @InsightfulPhoenix has taken the time to share with us all on why you should be a kindness crusader. 

This nomination is your first one and it's something to be so very proud of. Happy reading, Audienta.

beige-and-purple-cute-scrapbook-notes-planner-20240104-174437-0000_1704409077.png

I do have to agree with the sweetest IP. ♡ You sure are one hardworking, phenomenal person that's for sure! You contribute so much to making 7 Cups what it is and are just as kind as can be. It makes me happy seeing you get nominated and receiving the recognition you deserve. I have no doubt that you'll receive at least 2 more nominations in no time so it can be official and earn the kindness crusader badge. 2 more is all it takes. :) Thank you, IP, for sharing what an amazing person Audienta is! ♡ Have a beautiful day! 

InsightfulPhoenix January 5th

This is absolutely gorgeous and i'm sure Audienta will get the 2 nominations in no time! They deserves this, they have taught me how place boundaries and speak up for what is right/wrong. I adora Audienta and they must be protected at all cost! 💕 @Yourcaringconfidant

audienta January 5th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you, Phoenix, this has made my day. I doubt my work regularly and this helps me a lot to keep going. Thank you so much, I appreciate you, your work and working with you. 

January 5th

Hi Cheri @Sunshinealwaysgrateful, is Desiree @Yourcaringconfidant your friend? I ask because I melted reading this kindness nomination Desiree sent for you:

6lo7lpx_1704426763.png

Graphic by Desiree

View the graphic full-size here!

May I also add that I love your forum posts series? They are one of my favorites at Cups!

@Fristo

@Yourcaringconfidant

Yes we are friends and have known each other long while and like her I see them around the forums huge respect goes both ways!!! 

Thank you sooo much and you too Fristo appreciate the shoutout. 

I love love the communities a ton it fits my life and schedule best! I love the people I meet along the way and hope to bring some JOY for others along the way sharing positivity. 

img-2332_1704461433.jpeg

YourCaringConfidant January 5th

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful You bring plenty of joy along the way. Keep on doing what you do. ♡ Xoxo.

oohh I have to add I love love the graphic ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

thank you Desiree 💕💕💕💕💕

January 5th

Hii @Mya000, see what I got for you today!

You got nominated for the Kindness Badge by @YourCaringConfidant !

pc7ef1s_1704432446.png

Clearer graphic is here!

It's made by @YourCaringConfidant themselves!

I totally agree with Caring, you are very kind and supportive. I love to meet you in the positivity room especially!

Mya000 January 5th

I am beyond moved and touched by your incredibly kind words and the nomination for the Kindness Badge. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, @YourCaringConfidant for the beautiful and colourful graphic – it brightened my day! Your creativity and thoughtfulness shine through, and I am deeply appreciative of the effort you put into making such a heartfelt gesture. Your message warmed my heart, and I feel incredibly grateful to be recognized for qualities that I hold dear.

@Fristo your supportive words mean a lot to me. It's always a joy to connect with individuals as kind and encouraging as yourself, especially in the positivity room where the atmosphere is truly uplifting. Your positivity is infectious, and I am grateful for the positive energy you bring to our interactions.

Thank you both for being not only wonderful individuals, but also for making a positive impact here. I feel truly blessed to have crossed paths with such caring and supportive persons like you. Take care 💖🌈

HealingTalk January 7th

@Mya000

Mya, you are amazing beyond words!

You know how much I appreciate you, so I won't bore you with an appreciative word-wall.

You are such a brilliant, truly compassionate person, with the courage and passion to advocate for what you deem fair and just.

I admire you hugely, a role model for all of us volunteers here.

All the very, very, very best, wonderful Mya!

See you around Cups soon!

Marcelo.

Mya000 January 7th

@HealingTalk Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your incredibly kind words. It warms my heart to know that my efforts are appreciated, especially coming from someone as wonderful and dedicated as yourself.

Your appreciation means a lot to me, and so I'm grateful to be part of such a wonderful community. Wishing you all the very best as well, take care Marcelo 💖🤗

HealingTalk January 7th

@Mya000

Oh, yes,  your contributions are great and very much appreciated!

For example, your recent post about Listeners posting on threads with many replies and ignoring those without any, is very relevant and important. It also shows how much you care about supporting people. You are truly compassionate and caring. And intelligent, articulate... And the list goes on.

You are one of the best, more genuine people around here, in all those dimensions.

It made me so happy when they made you Forum Supporter in Women Issues!. I innocently had proposed you to CML in that rising star thing. Apply to Community Mentor as soon as you can (1 month).

It's always wonderful to cross paths with you.

See you soon around here, Mya!

YourCaringConfidant January 5th

The very wonderful @BenittaJ has given more of their time to send in another very sweet nomination for someone who deserves it! How thoughtful of Benitta to do so. This go round, the nominee is no other than Gerald. 

Way to go @TheGeraldExperience03 for making a slam dunk! This note of appreciation was written just for you from the very kind Benitta. ♡ 

orange-sparkling-daily-motivation-quotes-poster-20240104-231204-0000_1704458050.png

Keep on being the wonderful person you are, Gerald. I can't thank you enough for being there and having such an impact and Benitta. I would have to say I agree that someone like you is the perfect candidate of the kindness crusader badge. Because this is your first nomination, you are now only 2 nominations away from earning that new badge. Hope you have a great day and great job!