Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2024 Paper Plate Awards Winners!!

ASilentObserver July 6th

Happy Birthday, 7Cups!! 

A Paper Plate award is given to a community member for their unique personality and contribution to the community. We will share the awards winners as part of our 11th 7 Cups Birthday events. 

Thank you all for your submissions and we received 150 nominations for Paper Plate Awards for listeners, members, adults, and teens. It was such a beautiful gesture by you all and reflects how attentive and caring you are all to identify one's strengths, unique personalities, and contributions to appreciate them. 

Based on all nominations, we created a slideshow! Click here to check it out!! 

If you are interested in nominating someone for the Paper Plate Award, you can nominate them here in this thread and tag their username by using "@". Example: @username

Let's keep spreading appreciation, recognition, and support

Tagging all Paper plate award winners: @Tinywhisper11 @Tulipsmile @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @innateJoy9602 @Jenna @Tommy @comfortableNight4463 @Michael205 @WickedSick @InternalAccepance @Lou73 @PetiteSouris @SolitaryBird @IndigoShade00 @IamOHhh @GreekCatPerson @SummerKay2024 @CalmRosebud @Spongbobishappy @LittleEggHarbor @WiltedBlossom93 @LabeledBPD @SparkyGizmo @MyTwistedSoul @Bella20 @Sadcat13 @iloveyouxx @LoveMyMoonFlowers @Grimsox @ChromaticFinss @justmiles @SparkingLuna @ReganL @Heather225 @ASilentObserver @bobCatz @AnnaSilverberg @MelodyoftheOcean @Chevy81 @SnowTabby @ChillingRain @TheBlueySystem @CommunityModIris @Dancat @Amyfastfoodthe72 @Violetnotes @CommunityModKay @FormalPsycho @DarkerPlaces @dinosaurBlitz @Hope @Amy @s0cks @sOcksEquiNotz @Phoenix1234theythem @justmeeva @reliablebunny23 @Kenzolena @juliaistired @Gargi07 @BismaKanwal @slowdecline48 @Rebekah @Blahblah1805 @4Jasmine @YourCaringConfidant @Kristynsmama @daydreammemories @xIAmAlwaysHereForYoux @Sunisshininganadsoareyou @smilingbao @GentleHealingInitiative @Visheshh04 @calmmango9611 @WeEarth @Angelanj @heavenLight5822 @CallumKing2000 @Rach4 @Kylersartpace @MellowMusic @HopefulDazaii @Walker7957 @TeenyTinyTurtle @UnassumingEyes @Moonznotalwazalone @Helgafy @WorkingitThrough2 @Peachpuppy @Michaelplant @Greekcat @amiablePeace77 @InternalAcceptance @EmotionsListener @TheWizzard02 @Gracey @OptimisticEmpath @calmMoon6757 @theboymoana @cyanPlatypus6370 @AmiableBunny4016 @Sam0032 @Arie3 @bestVase7265 @Haris909 @Fatima9090 @juliak1968

unassumingEyes July 7th

@slowdecline48 asking the real question xD

@ASilentObserver Amazing presentation. I nominate you as Master of Benevolence for always being active and prompting discussions on the Forums. You always ensure that you're actively engaged with members in the community in meaningful discussions, be it on the forum or in your other roles. You always do this with kindness, empathy and sincerity. You're a gem here on 7 Cups. 💎 Thank you for everything you do! 😊

Well done everyone! I feel so honored and appreciated to be on the list of Paper Plate awardees alongside you all. Thank you so much for such heartfelt and meaningful gestures! I will treasure this. 💓

thank-you-butterfly.gif

bestVase7265 July 7th

Wow! Thanks so much for the kindness! I greatly appreciate it. @ASilentObserver

Tinywhisper11 July 7th

@ASilentObserver 😮😮😮😮 thankyou ❤ so many nice comments made about me😮😮 wait if I got over  19 different comments did over 19 people vote for me??😮😮

fail-miss-congeniality.gif

juliak1968 July 7th

@ASilentObserver

Can I nominate @LazyKatz ?

Thank you so much!!~ Blessings, Day

LabeledBPD July 7th

@ASilentObserver

I don’t deserve to be a part of this. Yes I am honoured and grateful by such suggestions and inclusions but it’s hard to accept. 

So many more worthy individuals. 

Thank you! X

soulsings July 7th

@LabeledBPD I do not know you but someone does and they thought what you do is meaningful and supportive. I appreciate your humility, but sometimes we need to acknowledge that we do things that help others despite any shortcomings we have. 

LabeledBPD July 8th

@soulsings

thank you Soul ❤️

soulsings July 8th

@LabeledBPD you are welcome. 

Heather225 July 8th

i absolutely love all the creativity and kindness in these dedications. this is the stuff of magic that makes our community so special. thanks for looking out for each other and may the rest of the birthday month be fun and amazing!

Optimisticempath July 9th

@victorialove7 

very unexpected rainbow bear but thank you for thinking of me and nominating me🥺

ive been away...first log in for july month today and i think missed all of cups birthday events 😢 but being remembered still and this award made me feel really warm so thanks so much💕

i think it's you who nominated me? the emojis gave away kinda..😅 thanks again!! you're v amazing and me luvs you 🌈🧸

Congratulations to everyone recieving awards...you all are incredibly wonderful people and deserve all the love💕💕💕

mytwistedsoul July 9th

@Optimisticempath Congratulations OptiBear! ❤️😊❤️

@mytwistedsoul

Soullllll🤗 me couldn't do it earlier but want to award you with "The Best Soul-friend Ever" award for being the vvv bestest friend in the whole world!! 🥺❤🤗

congrats to you too Soul ❤ you've got the biggest kindest heart and see most people here can feel it 🥰 

mytwistedsoul July 9th

@Optimisticempath 🥺 Idk what to say except thank you! ❤️ I wish I had noticed the nomination thingy sooner. I would have liked to nominated you for being so sweet and thoughtful. You're always so kind and generous and considerate to everyone you meet ❤️ You are such an amazing person OptiBear - nope don't shake your head no! I know a bunch of people here that would agree with me 😊

@mytwistedsoul

how did you know im shaking my head?😂😭😭😭 haha see? true friends know🥺 

forever indebted to you for all the times youve literally been the only light in the darkness that surrounds me🥺

me dunno what to say to all of that either😭..we have that in common as well xD *huggles tight* you bestest you ever❤❤❤❤

animated-greeting-card-thank-you.gif

mytwistedsoul July 9th

@Optimisticempath 😊😁❤️ Exactly 😂 Because I do the same thing 😂 

Aww no debt involved at all. If I can shine a light for you - I do it gladly anytime always ❤️ ❤️ 

*gives the biggest of squeezies ❤️* in case no one has told you or you had any doubts 
you-are-all-kinds-of-amazing-you-you-are-amazing.gif
Lots of love to you Opti ❤️❤️
VictoriaLove7 July 9th

@Optimisticempath

yes yes, me submitted the Paper Plates Award for youu 🥛🧸⍝ʕᵔᴥᵔ ʔ⍝💕 

me luvs you too, Milky! 🥛🧸🤗💕🌈🧸

Optimisticempath July 17th

@VictoriaLove7 huggles you tight tight 🌈🧸💕🥰

VictoriaLove7 July 18th

@Optimisticempath

*keeps huggling tightt tighttt 🥛🧸🤗💕🥺🌈🧸*

GoldenRuleJG July 9th

Congratulations all 🎉🎉😊

@Tinywhisper11

Healer of Hearts - Smile bringer 

Yay it took me a long time to come up with a title and it suits you so well.

Congrats for the award :)

Tinywhisper11 July 18th

@communicativeJet616 awwwww ❤❤😁❤❤your title is ...

sweetest cupser ❤❤

@Tinywhisper11

I'm honoured 🍨 ❤ ❤😀

BismaKanwal July 30th

@ASilentObserver How sweet! I didn't expect to see my name on list. Loved the little surprise Thankyou <3