Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hugs Calling! πŸ€—

June 27th, 2021

Hello Everyone.
I am sure you all are aware of our lovely Free Hugs Room. It's a kind place where everyone exchanges hugs with everyone and spreads smiles and joy. But sadly, it opens only sometimes.

But worry not πŸ˜„
This thread will be the forum version of FHR. And it will be open 24/7 (yay!!!!)

image_1681139165.png
Need a hug? There's a bot for that! - DEV Community

(Read about benefits of hugging by clicking here)

If you know about our Smile Reminder and Drink Reminder posts, this will work just like that (or better).

How to make the most of this post?

1) Whenever you feel that you need a hug, just ask for it by posting in this thread. πŸ˜”

2) Subscribe to this thread so you can be there when someone needs a hug. πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

3) Send a hug to someone by tagging them and making their day πŸ€—

(If, however you feel you need more hugs, you can request for the Free Hugs Room to be opened for a while by filling this form)

July 22nd, 2023

*hugs tight*

coco128 July 1st, 2023

@DonaldDraper Sending a hug to anyone who needs it today ❀️

July 22nd, 2023

You deserve one too πŸ€—

calmmoon2104 July 1st, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I could use a hug really, or maybe I don't. But I am giving out hugs to everyone who needs! πŸ’™

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 1st, 2023

@calmmoon2104 big-hugs.gif

calmmoon2104 July 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww thank you so much sun! *Hugs ya too tightly *πŸ˜€β€

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 1st, 2023

@calmmoon2104 No need to thank, lovely Taruu! *keeps hugging tightly* πŸ€—β€

July 22nd, 2023

Belated hugs πŸ€—

August 4th, 2023

H for πŸ€— huddle

@teenytinyturtle @Wise One @Hawaii968 @Community Leader @Brahmm @ouiCherie @AnxiousSub2023 @Fristo @Vishesh204 @catbeann @NewbieFriendly Face @calmAcres5447 @convivialCar2749 @Walker7957 @Samar19 @CupCake500 @Blitzkryeg

Love220 August 4th, 2023

@DonaldDraper Hugs back ❀️ I appreciate it

unique73 August 15th, 2023

@DonaldDraper πŸ«‚πŸ’–

Click here

August 15th, 2023

@unique73 πŸ€—

Optimisticempath August 17th, 2023

omg i didn't think you'll remove account completely ☹ will miss your kindness and tags always @Donalddraper *virtual hugs πŸ˜’πŸ’•πŸ€—

trueconfidant123 August 18th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Donald, will be missed for sure. πŸ™

hug-hugs.gif

Optimisticempath August 19th, 2023

@trueconfidant123 yes πŸ˜”

huggiee backπŸ€—

cyanPlatypus6370 September 24th, 2023

@Optimisticempath yes from me too! Missing you, DD! You've touched so many here at 7cups. and hugs to @trueconfidant123

p.s. Do you know the best hug that is in the movie "Big Hero 6?" Anyone have or find or make? a GIF of that one?

Hugs and hugs! <3 Platy

trueconfidant123 September 24th, 2023

@cyanPlatypus6370

Thank you for the hugs! πŸ₯°πŸ«‚

hugs-cuddle.gif

cyanPlatypus6370 September 24th, 2023

Hello everyone who has been on this page, and who still gets notifications, and anyone who finds this (wave!) hi,
I'm still unsure of what happened to our beloved @DonaldDraper .. but I, too, am a firm believer in the power of hugs and healthy physical touch.

So here it is ... Free Hugs Room, forum -- calling to you!

Look! It is a box ...

---------------

| |

| |

| |

---------------

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . stuffed so full of hugs it is nearly bursting!

One for you, one for you, one for you, one for you, you need two? okay two for you, one for you, one for you, my friend needs one too? okay one for friend, one for you, and one for you, and ... one for you, one for you, an extra tight hug needed? one extra tight hug given! ... etc and continuing ...

Feel free to come back again and get another hug here! Or two or 27 !

This post is being sent to you with my best wishes and lots of care, πŸ’ Platy

Tagging just some ... for there are so many!

Please forward and tag more of us amazing human beings here at 7cups! :)

@DonaldDraper @Tazzie @Kate @ASilentObserver @Heather225 @Laura @AffyAvo @CaringBrit @lucy2 @CommunityModElliot @KristenHR @Richuyulin @SparkyGizmo @whenitsdarklookforstars @jovialButterfly6752 @incognitoknight0101 @kindsoul10 @SoulfullyaButterfly @CaringBrit @sunisshiningandsoareyou @BooksHugsTea6730 @colorfuldogsofparadise @suryanshSingh @tinywhisper11 @optimisticempath @soulsings @amiablePeace77 @fristo @moj @mo27 @beautifulalamort @emotionaltalker2260 @iampapaya @blissart @stoicsteamstoker @wontwakewontsleep @figgy50 @kindDay4670 @violetveritas @trueconfidant123 @YourCaringConfidant @Anomalia @calmmoon2104 @ouiCherie @Hawaii968

emotionalTalker2260 September 24th, 2023

@cyanPlatypus6370

platyyyyyy -big hugs-

hug-glitter.gif

Tinywhisper11 September 24th, 2023

@emotionalTalker2260 hugggs emo ❀❀

emotionalTalker2260 September 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

-hugsss tinnyyyyy-

YourCaringConfidant September 24th, 2023

@cyanPlatypus6370 Thanks for the hug, my sweet Platypus. Still in and out of sleep with a terrible migraine so this hug came just in time. β™‘ Sending you one right back. πŸ€— Xoxo. Sweet dreams.

@YourCaringConfidant. Huuggsss caring ❀

YourCaringConfidant September 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Hug right back at ya, beautiful Tiny. β™‘

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2023

@cyanPlatypus6370

Aww thank you for the sweet message and the many warm hugs, lovely Platyyyy! *endless hugsss back* πŸ€—β€

As for DonaldDraper, yes theyll always be in our heart hehe, they made a farewell post Here. *more hugglesss*❀

big-hugs.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou huggggggs sunny ❀

@Tinywhisper11 *huggsss my favorite Lolaaabeaannn*πŸ€—πŸ’–

mochi-peachcat-mochi.gif

@cyanPlatypus6370 huggggggs cyan ❀❀❀ donald draper left a couple of months ago 😞 but thanks for keeping the hugs alive ❀❀ gives you a giant tiny hug ❀

cyanPlatypus6370 September 27th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 thank you for giant Tiny hugs :) sending Platy-hugs in return ... I'm not sure what those look like... hmm.... <3 Platy

Tinywhisper11 September 27th, 2023

@cyanPlatypus6370 platy hugggs yaay

SparkyGizmo September 24th, 2023

@cyanPlatypus6370

Hi Platy! 😊 ❀️ Thank you so very much my sweet friend for the tag, as well as, for your *hugs* ❀️ I gratefully accept your *hugs* ❀️ and I send you big *hugs* ❀️ In return! 😊

soulsings September 24th, 2023

@cyanPlatypus6370 thanks for bringing the post to the top.

As far as DonaldDraper goes, they did post in the Farewell section that they were taking a break of unspecified length from 7 Cups.

@soulsings Thank you, soul! I'd been thinking of you but couldn't remember your username so here I found it. And yes, someone mentioned for me the post of DD's farewell. I'm thankful to have read it and sad to see him go. But I get it - some things, some changes, are incompatible for some individuals. Unfortunate way to leave (I think) but sometimes must be done, I guess.

Aside from that, *hugs* to and hot cocoa for SoulSings! Have a great first week of Fall! :) Platy

soulsings September 28th, 2023

and hugs for @cyanPlatypus6370

Thank you for your kindness!

Optimisticempath September 27th, 2023

@cyanPlatypus6370 big huggsieeeessss for you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

hugs-love.gif

@Optimisticempath

Thank you! I needed that a lot right now. (see post in Anxiety Support Community, Introductions - if you like) Good night, dear optim.empath :) <3 Platy

Optimisticempath September 29th, 2023

@cyanPlatypus6370 aw sending many more hugs Platy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

cyanPlatypus6370 October 5th, 2023

@Optimisticempath, thank you so much Optim. I very much needed them today! <3 hugs to you also, Platy

thoughtfulGrapes1163 September 24th, 2023

I need hugs, like, desperately. But I'm also here to give hugs as well!!! If anyone needs a hug, just tag me, and me will give you a bear tight hug! Or a light squeeze if u want that one πŸ˜‰

@thoughtfulGrapes1163 πŸ’–πŸ€—*gentle squeeezyyy*πŸ€—πŸ’–