Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hugs Calling! πŸ€—

June 27th, 2021

Hello Everyone.
I am sure you all are aware of our lovely Free Hugs Room. It's a kind place where everyone exchanges hugs with everyone and spreads smiles and joy. But sadly, it opens only sometimes.

But worry not πŸ˜„
This thread will be the forum version of FHR. And it will be open 24/7 (yay!!!!)

image_1681139165.png
Need a hug? There's a bot for that! - DEV Community

(Read about benefits of hugging by clicking here)

If you know about our Smile Reminder and Drink Reminder posts, this will work just like that (or better).

How to make the most of this post?

1) Whenever you feel that you need a hug, just ask for it by posting in this thread. πŸ˜”

2) Subscribe to this thread so you can be there when someone needs a hug. πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

3) Send a hug to someone by tagging them and making their day πŸ€—

(If, however you feel you need more hugs, you can request for the Free Hugs Room to be opened for a while by filling this form)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 26th, 2022

@SparklingSeashells Aww *comfy hugssss* πŸ€—β€

SparklingSeashells August 26th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks (: *hugs*

August 26th, 2022

@SparklingSeashells @MonkeyBusiness405x2imdonlyclique πŸ€—πŸ€—``

Optimisticempath August 26th, 2022

@empowering11 @TheRandomEMT hugs for you both wonderful people

TheRandomEMT August 26th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Thank you so much ❀️

goopey August 27th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

may i have a hug? my days been horrible :(

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 27th, 2022

@goopey Yes many comfy hugs for you. πŸ€—β€

August 28th, 2022

@goopey ofc *hugs*

doritoast August 29th, 2022

@goopey

*huggies* hope you'll have a better day today <3 you deserve it goopey

Love your username by the way hehe

tpsychot August 27th, 2022

I like hugs. I don't like these kind of hugs. You can write or put a link for the benefits of hugging, but just writing 'hugs' is not gonna give me anything. So sorry for the all the people, including myself, who can't get real hugs. May be me and many of the people should work on our imperfect personality, getting it closer to perfection, where we shall be more mature, wise, helpful, compassionate, etc that it will attract love and hugs etc from all as a by-product of our good deeds and actions instead of compromising ourselves for something small as a virtual hug from random people over the internet. This virtual hug is just a momentary thing, probably last for like a min or less, to see who gave the hug, enchantedgypsy52, dappercomputer22 oh okay! and then get back to scrolling Instagram or whatever. While sharing some real life stories or wisdom from great philosophers can stay with us for a long periods of time, can improve our way of thinking and then after the way of our life and would really appreciate your posts more than this momentary..

"Awww hugs"

P.S. sorry if I hurt someone. Here you go. ~Hugs~

"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world"

- Terence McKenna.

August 28th, 2022

@tpsychot A valid argument. Thank you for sharing your thoughts 🧑

Brightfuture82 August 28th, 2022

@tpsychot

I agree with everything you say and those are very good points! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on thisπŸ’–

I am going to share what i believe and this is only my personal opinion. The thing is, it's not about the need for a physical act of hug, rather the attention someone needs at that moment! So many don't or can't get a well needed attention in their real life! As an example, if i am going through a tough day and its making me feel bad, i have no one to turn to and talk about it. All i would get is, don't be a baby world is much more cruel than what happened to you (just an example but im sure this happens to many) so, people decide to ask for "hugs" not for the physical act of it but the attention. People here make real connections with each other and lets say they ask for a "hug" and see their favorite listener or member answers them back, it makes such a huge difference in their mood (talking from personal experience)

The point is (which i totally agree with you on this), we should start to change the way we behave in real life so, people surrounding us who might need us at times don't feel alone. It should all begin from somewhere and i think simple acts of kindness like these were people go and say "aww hugs" is not only impacting someone's mood more so, its going to teach that person and change them for the better!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 28th, 2022

@Brightfuture82

Well said, brighty. πŸ’– *hugs*

_1661673283.image.png

pinkWatermelon0000 August 28th, 2022

i need a hugπŸ˜“

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 28th, 2022

@pinkWatermelon0000 *warm hugs* πŸ€—β€

August 28th, 2022

@pinkWatermelon0000 *hugs watermelon and squishes* hehe

@pinkWatermelon0000

*huggles* ❀️❀️

August 29th, 2022

*hugs as Plato would*

@ALeXaNdEr0712 @calmie4ever @Char1otte @ChristopherX @CommunityModAaron @CommunityModEden @CommunityModElliot @CommunityModFinn @confusedxtrapped @Flaurie @giggleHand1481 @gloriousHeart31 @Here4good74 @Iamreallystupid @imkathy @kindSoul10 @Littlebear00 @Lottie21xx @MatthewEve @NovaGalaxy @Ri337 @sehriyakin @Skansly @StarlitCove @StarryMilkywaySystem @Swiftygirl13 @theboymoana @therealgiesse @uzxog

Here4good74 August 29th, 2022

@DonaldDraper thanks! *Hugs back if ok* ^^

NovaGalaxy August 29th, 2022

@DonaldDraperaladdin-jasmine.gif

theboymoana August 29th, 2022

@DonaldDraper thanks for hugs even I don’t know what Plato is still ! Hugs back to you !! πŸ€—

kindSoul10 August 29th, 2022

@DonaldDraper *hugs*

August 29th, 2022

@DonaldDraper :0

Ri337 August 29th, 2022

@DonaldDraperπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

StarlitCove September 2nd, 2022

@DonaldDraper Thanks for the hugs! hugs back*

jaurelia August 29th, 2022

I need a hug.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 29th, 2022

@jaurelia *hugs* πŸ€—

@jaurelia

*hugs* we're here for you jaurelia ❀️

trinquility August 29th, 2022

I'm new here!

I want a hug too 😭

UniversalSmile August 29th, 2022

Hii trinquility! Welcome to 7Cups❀

Here is a hug for you πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

@UniversalSmile cute.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 29th, 2022

@trinquility hello.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou love-hug.gif

emotionalTalker2260 August 29th, 2022

@trinquility

care-hugs.gif

@emotionalTalker2260 big-hug.gif

@trinquility

*hugs* great to have you here :D πŸ’•

August 29th, 2022

@trinquility and @jaurelia welcome and hugsss πŸ€—

@DonaldDraper benedict-cumberbatch-cute.gif

Mcoco23 August 29th, 2022

Hugs πŸ’•πŸ’• πŸ€— I always try and send hugs and hearts to show my support to other 7 cups users you never know who might really need it. Hopefully I will get some hugs and hearts back too ☺️

August 30th, 2022

@Mcoco23 no need to wonder any more πŸ€—