Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Weekly sharing of Goals! Week #39 2024 (Monday 09/30/24 - Sunday 10/06/24)

IsayUncle Sunday

I welcome anyone to commit to a goal here today. 

But importantly, talk about getting it done..... or why it didn't happen yet.

To praise each other for our efforts and wins.

While supporting each other through trials and setbacks.

And to continue trying and not give up.

Remember: 
Every Goal should be considered "Worthy".
Never belittle your achievements and be proud of yourself for your daily accomplishments!
Whether they be Complex or Simple.
Getting out of bed is a good day..... Good job I say!

Share your goals today, for support and encouragement.

@IchooseLife79 @cloudySummer @mytwistedsoul @KristenHR @Tinywhisper11 @CyclingThroughLife @Psalm139 @Enthenia @anonyTortoise3336 @spicyavocado3788 @neatBlueberry5213 @AmyK1234 @ivoryLakeuk @MusokeHere @seashell145

And Any Others
Enthenia Monday

Me, just keep getting assignments done. Found some automated extensions for VS Code which has helped to get the code formatting so that if passes the validation. Waiting for the pages to update so I can see the changes. 

Need to do a picture for today and eat something. 

Hoping that the site is formatted correctly because I had planned to submit the assignment yesterday. I don't want to put it off another day.

Tinywhisper11 Monday

@Enthenia good luck ❤

Enthenia Monday

@Tinywhisper11 thanks! Now I'm trying to get caught up with work but the files don't want to load...

Tinywhisper11 Monday

@Enthenia. Oh no🙁 I hope you get it all sorted out

Enthenia Tuesday

@Tinywhisper11 the tech team moved all the folders to a new location and now it takes me twice as long for me to do practically anything. Renamed a file and it took three minutes for it to update. Actually I had to refresh the file before I could see the name change. Saving files is another story. That can take at least five minutes. May not seem like a lot but when you've got to get through around 120 every single day....

IchooseLife79 Monday

Progress is happening. Looking forward to hearing the assignment is finished!

Enthenia Monday

@IchooseLife79 well the CSS pages are validated and I got the main HTML page validated. I am actually a week past where I had wanted to be.

I only copied the code from the main page to my work email so I will have to fix the code to the other three pages when I get home but I spent entirely too long on this. 

That fact doesn't exactly make me feel intelligent. I mean, if this were an actual job situation, I couldn't spend over a week on something simple 

I'm hoping this week will continue to remain status quo for me....there are a bunch of things on my plate but that is how I roll....I have added one more, purposefully....I signed up for an online course so I will be chipping away at that the next few months....its a study/complete at your own pace, as long as its done and you have tested within 180 days of starting.....I need to buckle down and spend some time doing it...I've spent about an hour each day this weekend and am about halfway through the first chapter of the book.....its going to be a long course, and it will not be easy, I'm sure.....

IchooseLife79 Monday

Awesome that you continuing education. Can I ask what the course is? I'm taking a couple through udemy myself on life coaching, learning, and motivation.

@IchooseLife79

I have enrolled myself in a Certified Personal Trainer course with an add on of Certified Sports Nutrition Coach through the National Academy of Sports Medicine online course.  I love working out and fitness and I'm not sure why I haven't done it sooner.  I am going to use it to bring in some extra cash when I retire in a couple years.....I'm thinking I will start off working at a gym rather than on my own, but we will see what happens....that is still a little ways away.....

Tinywhisper11 Monday

@CyclingThroughLife you can do it

cartoon-cheer.gif

Tinywhisper11 Monday

@IsayUncl I love you uncle, I got dizzy, ikl message you tommoroe happy Monday everyone ❤❤❤

IchooseLife79 Monday

Dizzy isn't good. Although sometimes it does feel good. Lol I say stay off the skateboard. ;)

Tinywhisper11 Monday

@IchooseLife79 😂😂😂😂😂 but I like skateboarding

@Tinywhisper11

Stay Rested.... Stay Home..... Do not over-do anything except eating healthy and resting until you get your strength back.

Please PM me when you have time. 

Tinywhisper11 Monday

@EasyTalkFriend thankyou ❤ I'm feeling ok now ❤ I just need to catch up on sleep ❤

IchooseLife79 Monday

I'm back to work this week so my goal is just to make it to work each day. Still hoping to wake up at 6 and stay up though. :)

@IchooseLife79

That seemed fast. Are congratulations in order, were you ready for the change?

OF COURSE YOU'RE READY FOR IT! 😁. YOU GOT THIS!
congratulations-gifkaro.gif

One good thing about the wake up time...... You can practice again tomorrow until it gets easier. 🤗

IchooseLife79 Monday

Oops! I should have clarified better. This is working under the table, and just a side job. The big "make it back to work full time as a life coach" will definitely take some time. :)

IsayUncle OP Monday

@IchooseLife79

That's still a good thing right? Getting in the groove, slotting your day etc. So congratulations anyway. Good job!

IchooseLife79 Monday

But thank you for the support and congratulations :)

Psalm139 Monday

I guess my goal this week is to work myself and the kids into our normal routines. It’s always so hard after any type of break. I do feel mostly better physically so that part should be ok. Mentally I am feeling unmotivated and overwhelmed. I have been enjoying not going out. I could do that forever, but I only have until Thursday!

I hope everyone is having a good Monday so far!💛

IsayUncle OP Monday

@Psalm139

Getting back in the groove can be tricky sometimes. I'm like you, I'm kinda enjoying the downtime but stressing a little bit getting back in the groove too. But we can do it..... I hope..... Uggh....🤣

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better physically. That's great. 

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could hit the lottery and do whatever we wanted to do, still do responsible stuff But..... you know..... It would be so nice.😁

@IsayUncle

I spend way too much money trying to hit the lottery......and that is just the 2 big ones, megamillions and Powerball.......if you add in scratchers(only once in a while), I'm sure I could find better uses for that cash......but I have a dream.....hahahahhahaha

IchooseLife79 Monday

I would love to win but I guess I need to play first. Lol

Tinywhisper11 Monday

@IchooseLife79 I don't play either

IchooseLife79 Monday

How is the healing going?

IchooseLife79 Monday

Oops

@Psalm139

How is the healing going?

Psalm139 Monday

Feeling ok, I attempted to skip my Tylenol this morning (have been alternating Tylenol and Ibuprofen every 3 hours) and it didn’t go well. My mouth and jaw are still very sore. With the meds I am pretty comfortable though. Thank you for asking! 🙂

IsayUncle OP Monday

@Psalm139

Awwwww, Hopefully by Thursday..... the soreness will be a lot less. 💚. 

Tinywhisper11 Monday

@Psalm139 awww routines are hard, especially with little ones ❤ 

Psalm139 Monday

Yes, they are!

Tinywhisper11 Monday

@IsayUncle pinch punch first of the month😁

dance-happydance.gif

IsayUncle OP Monday

@Tinywhisper11

OK ??? 🤔..... Oh No..... Not spooooky day! 😬 😂..

How are you doing Tiny? Are you adjusting? Piggies doing good? Have you been able to visit Joshua? 💖

Tinywhisper11 Tuesday

@IsayUncle yep I went and sat outside with my son for a hour yesterday😁 ❤ piggies are awsome, I'm trying to play with them and cuddle them like I normally do, I have the long haired one a bath😁 but I'm definetly overdoing it. I'm still to weak, I need to slow down and recover properly. But I'm ok ❤

And yep spooky day soon, I'm gonna  miss out on my spooky season art and crafts, but hopefully will be ok to do my Xmas art and crafts 😁❤

IsayUncle OP Wednesday

@Tinywhisper11

I just got home and getting ready for bed. I'm really glad you took care of the important stuff. Hugs to Joshua from me. That was wonderful that you were able to go out and sit with him. 

I think that was OK to overdo it a little bit on your first day back our first couple of days but you're right now and it's time to rest up and get your strength.

frog-leap.gif

today-cancelled.gif

Enthenia Tuesday

And got nothing accomplished today. 1 of 4 webpages are validated and three CSS files are good. I'm going to have to try and fix them at work if I can find the time since my job now takes twice as long as before since the tech department wasn't satisfied with where the data was housed. They moved it and now it's taking longer for simple things to process.

And, I'll have to pull background checks on new customers and ones who haven't been active for a couple of years. And the new month starts which means that the supervisors will be asking me where the daily reports are even though I can't do today's until tomorrow...

Spent like two hours trying to get the code validated at home which delayed my meal and now I'll maybe get 4 hrs of sleep before my alarm goes off which means I will be tired tomorrow when I have all that stuff to do...

Tinywhisper11 Tuesday

@Enthenia good luck with everything ❤❤ I have no idea how you fit so much in your days

Enthenia Tuesday

@Tinywhisper11 I don't know either but since it's just me, I don't have a choice. Right now, I'm trying to figure out why the code I sent to my work email isn't the same as what I had saved.

It's okay though. I remembered my GitHub username so I was able to pull the code from there. Hopefully I can get it fixed after I get caught up with work.

----Sometimes I think if I slept less, I'd accomplish more but that would probably make me sick and I don't have time for that.