Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

unassumingEyes June 4th

@justmeeva 

*hugs if ok* 

Thinking of u 🩷 and loving u :p 🩷

justmeeva OP June 4th

@unassumingEyes 

*hugs you back* 💕 thank you eyes friend 🩷

@justmeeva

*offers safe hugs* 

justmeeva OP June 4th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

*accepts and offers some back* 💗💕

@justmeeva

*hugs* 💗 love you eva friend 🩷 

justmeeva OP June 4th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

💗 love you too ni friend 🩷

@justmeeva

💗

justmeeva OP June 4th

i barely smiled today. not that i would smile a lot on other days, but there’s still always at least something that makes me smile, some joke or something they do. but today, nothing. even if i gave a few smiles, they were out of politeness. fake. 

justmeeva OP June 4th

justmeeva OP June 4th

“(s)he promised to talk to you”

justmeeva OP June 4th

i-

justmeeva OP June 4th

i felt my chest tightening. like i couldn’t breathe for a moment.

justmeeva OP June 4th

i’ll- bbl-

justmeeva OP June 4th

i don’t even have the energy to explain it atp. just know it includes my mom and me and my situation. *sigh*..

justmeeva OP June 4th

img-5605_1717530351.jpeg

let that sink in.

mhm. 

unassumingEyes June 5th

@justmeeva

“This is a story about a little wave, bobbing along in the ocean, having a grand old time. He’s enjoying the wind and the fresh air — until he notices the other waves in front of him, crashing against the shore.”

“‘My God, this is terrible,’ the wave says ‘Look what’s going to happen to me!’”

“Then along comes another wave. It sees the first wave, looking grim, and it says to him, ‘Why do you look so sad?’ “

“The first wave says, ‘You don’t understand! We’re all going to crash! All of us waves are going to be nothing! Isn’t it terrible?’ “

“The second wave says, ‘No, you don’t understand. You’re not a wave, you’re part of the ocean.’”

“Part of the ocean,” he says. “Part of the ocean.”

- Tuesdays With Morrie 

^^ 💖

unassumingEyes June 5th

@justmeeva

“This is a story about a little wave, bobbing along in the ocean, having a grand old time. He’s enjoying the wind and the fresh air — until he notices the other waves in front of him, crashing against the shore.”

“‘My God, this is terrible,’ the wave says ‘Look what’s going to happen to me!’”

“Then along comes another wave. It sees the first wave, looking grim, and it says to him, ‘Why do you look so sad?’ “

“The first wave says, ‘You don’t understand! We’re all going to crash! All of us waves are going to be nothing! Isn’t it terrible?’ “

“The second wave says, ‘No, you don’t understand. You’re not a wave, you’re part of the ocean.’”

“Part of the ocean,” he says. “Part of the ocean.”

- Tuesdays With Morrie 

^^ 💖

justmeeva OP June 5th

@unassumingEyes 

the story was so good it had to be posted twice :p /lh

it is good though. thank you for sharing it 🩷

unassumingEyes June 5th

@justmeeva idk whyyy everything posting twice today 😭😭 

Ofc 🩷

justmeeva OP June 5th

exhausted. 

justmeeva OP June 5th

numb. 

justmeeva OP June 5th

not here. 

justmeeva OP June 5th

so about that big math test about the whole year’s topics that i didn’t study for. i got 50%. 50%- disappointed? nuh uh. i seriously thought i would get like- barely any points. but 50%? nah i’m proud. and it wasn’t graded, it just showed where our level in math is. :D “retaking the test strongly suggested” yeah that part seemed a bit aggressive and made me feel bad/guilty/idk (me being me) but i still passeddd (not that i would’ve really cared if i didn’t tho-) :p :p

unassumingEyes June 5th

@justmeeva congrats 🩷 big brain eva 🧠 proud of u 🩷

justmeeva OP June 5th

@unassumingEyes 

yes massive brain eva 🧠 lol

thank you eyes friend 🩷🩷 

justmeeva OP June 5th

@unassumingEyes 

autocorrect changed it to “eyed friend” at first 😭

unassumingEyes June 6th

@justmeeva I typed "okay" yesterday and autocorrect changed it to "someone" 

...how- 

@justmeeva

sending-big.gif

💜💜💜

justmeeva OP June 5th

@LoveMyMoonflowershug-extasyxx.gif

🩷🩷🩷

justmeeva OP June 5th

one day, the memories we’re making right now, will hurt too. 

justmeeva OP June 5th

lowkey wanna tear myself apart 

justmeeva OP June 5th

“live your life” they say.

”what life?” i ask. 

justmeeva OP June 5th

hi death, i’m still waiting for you btw 

justmeeva OP June 6th

breathe.

distract.

forget. 

justmeeva OP June 6th

how am i supposed to know what to do with my life if i genuinely don’t even know my favourite color?

justmeeva OP June 6th

hey at least someone’s doing great. 

justmeeva OP June 6th

img-5627_1717678213.jpeg

justmeeva OP June 6th

last talked

img-5628_1717678357.jpeg

justmeeva OP June 6th

we didn’t have a fight. we didn’t have a disagreement. we had nothing going on. the last conversation was so loving and friendly. what happened? what’s going on? is she ignoring me? why would she? she hasn’t posted anywhere else. has she been to rooms? i wouldn’t know. has she seen my messages? should i do anything about it? do what? i don’t know..

@justmeeva

…i have a friend kinda like this… 😞 we haven’t talked since october. she went on a break and said she'd be back in november… but she never came back. i haven’t seen her around forums or rooms, ever, since then… :') but her profile always says “last active, current month” :') :') 

*offers hugs* 💜