Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

justmeeva OP May 31st

right now is one of the many times i wish i could. 

justmeeva OP June 1st

heavy rain and thunder <3 

img-5490_1717237586.jpeg

justmeeva OP June 1st

i could run away.

i could.

i could. 

i could.

but i won’t.

i won’t. 

i won’t.

i won’t-

iloveyouxx June 1st

@justmeeva

🩷do you think you want to- are you safe🩷? I know you’re not happy where you are right now. I know it’s hard. and running away just seems to be that temporary escape from all the overwhelming pressure challenges and hurt🩷it makes so much sense to just want an escape and run away from it all. I’m not sure when i said this before- It was to an irl friend- idk if you’ll relate to it too.💜but sometimes it feels like trying to juggle a million things at once and you just want to drop everything and run. you’re too tired for it all anymore🤍? I’m trying to understand but tell me if it’s different or I’m wrong about something <3 maybe if I could understand more you could talk about it and do you think that’d make you feel less alone💜but lovely I feel like you have it so hard :') youre rarely happy and when you are you have to get rid of it and I know that’s complicated. no one can always be happy. but I wish I could make that rare happiness last longer for you :')🩷without looking back at it and getting sad💜im not sure but I just wish I could help. >:💕

(if you don’t feel like replying now that makes sense💕it’s okay💕I won’t think anything of it but hoping you’re okay. I love you🩷hugs for when you feel like it <3)

justmeeva OP June 1st

@iloveyouxx 

it’s always nice to see you /gen 🩷 mhm i’m safe. i guess you could say that i have a sort of plan but i don’t plan to use it- if that makes sense? like i’ve thought about it, but i know i probably won’t do anything. 

you understand and describe it well. and you’re so kind- thank you so much. for everything you said. for being here. for being in my life honestly. love you nadia friend 🩷 *warmest hugs for you because you deserve them /gen*

iloveyouxx June 2nd

@justmeeva

awe🩷no it makes sense :p I’ve been there so many times and I think it makes sense 🩷

idk what to say honestly except for :p of course I’m gonna do all those things :’) you’re my friend :’)💜and the best friend💕and just such a valuable person with so much to offer💖I know I’m lucky💗I love you too🩷<3   

hug-warm-hug.gif

justmeeva OP June 1st

maybe in a different life. 

justmeeva OP June 1st

i used to be such a dreamer. such a dreamer. now the only thing i dream about is death. 

justmeeva OP June 2nd

thanks, brain. that was cool to imagine. 

justmeeva OP June 2nd

i looked at my grades for this semester. they’re being put out one by one. know what my reaction was? i started laughing. (we have the number system) a couple of 5’s, and then a 2 in history. i’ve always been a 4-5’s student. i started laughing so much about the 2. i’m insane lol. i could maybe fix it if i finished some overdue assignments? maybe it’s not late yet? but uh yeah can’t say it’s a surprise. 

justmeeva OP June 3rd

fixed the 2 to a 4. phew lol. 

justmeeva OP June 2nd

mom: “does (name of younger sister) know?” 

ok look i hate her more than any***one in this world but i wouldn’t traumatise her like that.

justmeeva OP June 2nd

had another “talk” with mom. 

justmeeva OP June 2nd

i’m so *** tired man. 

justmeeva OP June 2nd

it was so *** draining. 

justmeeva OP June 2nd

shortly:

she got mad that i didn’t want to go to the beach with them. she said “we’re not going without you” but then my sister and brother got mad bc they wanted to go (i never said they can’t because of me) and eventually she took away my laptop and phone, she would’ve taken them to the *** beach with her, she came back to my room and i managed to speak up and then it started raining and she told my siblings “glad we didn’t go, we would’ve been soaked by the rain” (l m f a o.) and then we “talked”, eventually she left and i cried until i fell asleep bc *** was exhausting and now she’s playing kind again. 

justmeeva OP June 2nd

so yeah i wanna d!e. (:

justmeeva OP June 2nd

but what’s new about that. 

justmeeva OP June 2nd

i’m so sick of myself. 

justmeeva OP June 2nd

of being me. 

justmeeva OP June 2nd

of everything about me. 

justmeeva OP June 3rd

*sigh*

justmeeva OP June 3rd

i’m just genuinely so tired. i don’t wanna be here in school, i don’t wanna be around any people, i don’t wanna have to talk to anyone. 

justmeeva OP June 3rd

but i have no choice, obviously. 

justmeeva OP June 3rd

ever think about how your life would be completely different if the people in your class were different ones- like- completely different-

justmeeva OP June 3rd

i have.. about 3 tests tomorrow. physics where i can use a “cheat sheet” (maybe), but two big ones that are about the whole year’s topics :’) one of them is math :’) :’) *thinking whether to study and fail or not study and fail miserably*

mytwistedsoul June 3rd

@justmeeva Maybe study alittle bit? Sometimes I think trying to cram too much in your brain all at one time makes it worse to try and remember 

Hope it's ok to say good luck! 

justmeeva OP June 3rd

took only 2,5 hours. 

justmeeva OP June 3rd

but it’s.. real though. 

justmeeva OP June 3rd

the pain and exhaustion is obvious when you look at her eyes. my eyes. 

justmeeva OP June 4th

oh come *** on-

justmeeva OP June 4th

today, out of all days. today, when i have 3 tests. today- i woke up with *** red eyes. like i had been crying all night. though for once that’s not the case. what the *** man..-

justmeeva OP June 4th

life’s got a serious beef with me wt*

justmeeva OP June 4th

why.

justmeeva OP June 4th

literally. why. 

justmeeva OP June 4th

*sigh* once again. 

justmeeva OP June 4th

i just wish i didn’t exist. generally and genuinely. 

justmeeva OP June 4th

now that little interaction haunts me. 

justmeeva OP June 4th

i just.. want to slowly fade away. slowly disappear.

justmeeva OP June 4th

just sad.